Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109229 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by proclinician: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
simplepee:
Yes,anything else you want to know about yourself?

The 'use and dumb' sentence isn't only for guys afterall cheesy cheesy

What's "use and dumb"? " Use and deaf nko". Abi use and cripple. Ordinary sentence u can't create. Lazy Nigerian youth.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ubunja(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
McCoy662:

Lol... Abeg abeg. I'm trying oo. But some girls are just wicked
as long as you are in love, all this advice won't help you because you won't take it.

I personally never deal with any girl I love. Because I know its a recipe for disaster. I look for the girl to be the one who loves me.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by timibare(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
That's the kinda GF I need ryt now..... nobody gat time for calls en fake bullsh+ts.....Jes knacks en both parties gonna b fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by galadima77(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
One way or the other, someone's gonna break your heart terribly; it's part of life. Accept it and move on...never attach yourself too much to anyone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by frozen70(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.
It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.
Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf ( my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She don't even visit on a regular except for sex
Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

If you think the sex doesn't worth it, just tell her the same way she told you that you are done with her so far and will appreciate she keeps herself for her man and you are willing to keep communicating with her

That you have to say so because you wouldn't want her to come around and meet him with another woman, that it may spoil your chances with another woman

This is not a matter of hurting her

But before you do that, get a lady whom you feel love for and get along with so that you won't be lonely not having any around you

Then cut off any financial assistance with her because you are not a life line for money collection

You may have been the only one that gives her sex as she desires, she would have considered that too before taking her decision

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Is it only me that thinks his ex GF told her new BF that she’s a virgin grin

Sense, e ma kpa mi na cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IDFWU(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Kingsteve(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why are you complaining?
I thought they said half a loaf is better than none?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by daisidavid(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
You have no reason to beat her up instead be thankful that she didn't keep it away from You! She open up for you and I'm sure as time goes on she's gonna know the different between you guys! The love with the other guy is still new so why not just chill and seize that chance to get a new gf!!! Remember you snatched her from someone and someone snatched her from you and now you're confused maybe you should go snatch someone else again

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ustec: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
McCoy662:

Lol... Abeg abeg. I'm trying oo. But some girls are just wicked
Your loss,
Shebi you dey form alpha male for her ni,
Your eye will soon clear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
ubunja:
he's in love. He can't think logically.

From where I'm sitting, he's not thinking at all.

@op. She must really love you too. Continue paying her bills, feel grateful for the sex she deigns to grant you whenever she feels extra Hot, be faithful to her always, make a portrait of her, take it out on dates and keep it on the pillow beside you when you sleep. After she has finished moaning and squirming underneath all the outside guys she wants to, and has had maybe one or two babies for them (whose upkeep you paid for of course), you can then propose marriage to her and she'll generously accept and you'll all live happily ever after, with you overlooking the occasional fling she has with one or the other of her exes. You are not stupid. You have a good life plan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ashawopikin(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.
It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.
Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf ( my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She don't even visit on a regular except for sex
Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
guy...oya take small sense

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tunize(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
McCoy662:

So if person nor tell u sey u stupid bros, talk truth sey u nor know sey u stupid. Read the rubbish u wrote sitdown think ur life then u will understand. She jst dey compensate u wit sex i pity u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tunize(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

The bolded part. Yes! You obviously are. If not, what will you still be doing with a lady who dumped ya Ass for another dude despite all you claim you've done for her. And now only comes to you for sex and you gladly oblige her? And the so called new boyfriend even called you to tell you they're now dating, as what exactly? Why did he have to call you to tell you such crap? Isn't it crystal clear the lady just sees you as a sex object to satisfy her libido? What exactly is about her coochie that can't be gotten somewhere else abi dem don tell you say you no fit knack any other gurl except her only? The earlier you realised you ain't shit to that gurl and kick her outta ya life completely, the better it will be for you.. SMH!
So guys still call fellow guys on female issue as per na my girlfriend for year 2020. That shows the new boyfriend is even more stupid than the o.p

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by mhizdebbygold(f): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
So girls too use guys like this??

Wondafuu!

Ehhhh! I really need to see this record breaker.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Mistaicey2288: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
tunize:

So guys still call fellow guys on female issue as per na my girlfriend for year 2020. That shows the new boyfriend is even more stupid than the o.p

Asin ehn, that part really baffles me. I'm just imagining how that shit feels like in my head. Like i have a new babe now, i will now get her Ex's number and then call her ex then introduce myself as the new boyfriend... Arrant nonsense! The guy must be really more stupid as you said.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tunize(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Asin ehn, that part really baffles me. I'm just imagining how that shit feels like in my head. Like i have a new babe now, i will now get her Ex's number and then call her ex then introduce myself as the new boyfriend... Arrant nonsense! The guy must be really more stupid as you said.
I'm telling you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by KiZiie(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
So basically you beat that '...' real good probably in ways her current love interest can only fathom but she's not into you.. This just goes to say that we humans are insatiable. Basic economics. So, last, last, sex isn't everything in a relationship at the end of the day. If your personality isn't compatible even w sex y'all gon do like them acrobats and well... Split.!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Joystark(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2020
illitrate:
Next time she comes, rub Cameroon pepper on the condom grin

HahahhHahahHHH.
Wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Joystark(f): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Your ex is the real MVP.

Give that babe a medal!

Sorry OP. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by samtol4(m): 1:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Flee fornication ! No one forced you having sex with her ! Tell her to face her new man . It appears you enjoyed the sex why complain ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by vickyhow(m): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Why are boys so cheap

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:19am On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:

You're silly.
na, being practical
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2020
tunize:

I'm not stupid oo. Just that I like the girl, but now, I'm thinking of taking a walk
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by 49cents(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2020
McCoy662:

Lies!!!

Guys do not call other guys to back off their girl friends.....infact you sound like girl fronting as a guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by walex2(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2020
McCoy662:

When next she call you for sex, just rub your pennis with robb or aboliki and do it well with her. txs me latter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tunize(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2020
McCoy662:

I'm not stupid oo. Just that I like the girl, but now, I'm thinking of taking a walk
Really but is always stupid ppl that behaves in this manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Most guys will see this as a gift actually provided there's no money spent. grin
I think it's different because OP is in love though. Must hurt.
Better cut off that toxicity with your life and find a better person.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by nanauju(f): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cool down and buy yourself some soap grin

Check my threads! Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by fergieboy: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Your own Good o

I'm looking for who to use me self cool
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lekkxydinho: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some hav food bt can not eat, some can eat but have no food....

if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by revived: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ehyaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.