Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109219 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
In this social media age where girls compare what boyfriends give?? shocked shocked shocked

Don't you think its high time you let go of this nairaland mentality?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Neroiam(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2020
illitrate:
Next time she comes, rub Cameroon pepper on the condom grin

Guy, wetin dey play na.. U wan keel her?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Use her for sex too or butt out!!

Case closed.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Guys wake the f*** up ffs. Trust me no one should teat you like shiiitt. These girls dont worth it
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by PeteDaniel27(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
My brother this girl do not love you again if at all she did before. Don't let her use you as her sex slave. And also repent from all your sins then pray for God to use you. Just let her go her way and never try to hurt her please. I repeat never hurt her by any means please and please.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Don't you think its high time you let go of this nairaland mentality?
Teach me.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Bosun93(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Flee from fornication and give all your love to GOD and see how he would bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Whizbuzz(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
What's now your problem...she doesn't request any other thing from you anymore other than sex.. Shey you well so.?? Why you dey complain...goodness Lord....person wey get head no get cap while person wey get cap no get head...so for wetin dey xup for street right now...Guys like this still dey...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by emonis88: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
I'M NOT STUPID AS MOST PEOPLE HERE ERRONEOUSLY THINK. I'M JUST A GENTLE MAN, AND THERE'S THIS CONNECTION WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE. AND FINDING OUT WHY THIS STRANGE BEHAVIOR CAN DO MUCH GOOD TO ME, AT LEAST THE NEXT GIRL TO DATE IS NOT MY SISTER TOO, SO I CAN'T BE SO SURE SHE WILL STICK WITH ME. AND I DON'T LIKE FLIRTING.
I CAN JUST LOOK BACK TO REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS. THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL, WE WERE BEST OF FRIENDS CUM LOVERS. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN'T MOVE ON OR THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET ANOTHER GIRL, IN FACT, TOASTING A GIRL IS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR ME AND SHE KNOWS THAT TOO. BUT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE COULD BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE, MAYBE A TEST OR COULD IT JUST BE REAL.

But just get it, I'm neither dumb nor stupid and it's not like I live only to sex. I go about my normal activities. But before I could make this impending mistake, I just had to ask this family if anyone knows what could be going on. We know women are tricky.
She knows she was getting more when she was with you. She is just trying to eat her cake n have it. Abi don't u give her financial something after the sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nelly2015(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Check out this cool Electronics on our site, place your order.

Our delivery system is simply the best. Fast, Reliable and Convenient.

As we deliver within 24hrs of order confirmation.

visit www.zit.ng

https://zit.ng/…/hisense-hisense-infinity-e9-android-smart…/

https://zit.ng/…/hisense-562l-side-by-side-refrigerator-re…/

https://zit.ng/hisense-washing-machine-wsja551-5kg.html

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by DivineTurnAroun(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2020
magicminister:

Fuckkkk that bro, find a girl and build with.
I used to think like you that was the mentality that cost me my first love. Now I make steady millions every month but the problem is now to find a lady on my level. Most girls will automatically say yes to me. If I can do it again, I’ll find a girl that would build and grow with me. I have money but I’m lonely. I go to bed with different girls every night but still lonely!! Man!! That’s a bad advise!!
that's true talking from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ultimatekint(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
I beg you, there are important issues we have to solve ; issues like Fulani killers, kidnapping, rituals, polical thieves, cultists, gboko haram, etc.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Jokkarm2: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Do as you can and leave the rest. no go kill your self oo, she s seeing another after seeing another one.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by saucerence(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Pavarottii:

Guy ur thinking is of a low man... He his looking for love... See Wat u advising him.. So life is all about sex?
.... u are a fool and a love nd hit person who has lost it ode.....:: which love is he looking for when she her self is not after love , read the line dummy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by KayCee92(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
"his gf my gf...lol, that got me laughing. This captures the confusion of the whole thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
bro if you are tired of her please pass her to me.
after all why are we brothers ?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bolvico: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is happening here is that, the girl is feeling guilty of breaking up with you and she doesn't want to leave just like that, that's why she comes once a while. Once the guilt fade a bit in her, she will automatically stop coming without u stops her. For you, forget about the love for her cos she is tired of the relationship. You don't need any advice than move on and stop wasting ur time and resources with her except you are enjoying having fun with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kennyclassic: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
You just have to resist the urge of contacting her, picking her calls or even seeing her pictures. It’s unfortunate you fell deeply in love with her and she doesn’t love you same way or that you’re “pussy whipped”. So block her, unfollow her on all social media handles. Maybe that would help.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IMASTEX: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
If most guys will channel that energy into self actualization & development. They will be confused with the numbers of girls that will desire them.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Toplexy675(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
u r stupid i repeat u r stupid any other adjective will suit u well.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Lolabisi007s(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
You just so deep in love
Well anyways just do whatever you heart wishes
Cause there is nothing we gonna say that would make you change ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by drealp: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
some people funny wetin u dey do they sweet u u just won confirm through people opinion who u they fool bro continue
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by drealp: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whizbuzz:
What's now your problem...she doesn't request any other thing from you anymore other than sex.. Shey you well so.?? Why you dey complain...goodness Lord....person wey get head no get cap while person wey get cap no get head...so for wetin dey xup for street right now...Guys like this still dey...
if ask us we we go ask
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by drealp: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whizbuzz:
if ask us we who we go ask
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shugabasbn: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
jagaban002:
Maybe you only good as a sex object to her and she see other beneficiaries in the other guy so accept ur faith and keep fucking her since u too love sex . Gud luck

The gal will give him STD chikena.
Na banana go kill monkey last last
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IamPlato(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
bro, I'm just tired oo. Not like I'm a pro. I don't just understand this girl anymore
Search Google for "sisterhood lasso" the Book Is All Over Amazon, but give Me Your Email I Will Send You A Copy of the Relationship Book for Free. You Will Be trained To Handle Women, After Reading It you Will Be A Level 5 Man but Dont Share my Book With Anybody...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
ubunja:
he's in love. He can't think logically.
Many Men Are Terrible At Thinking Emotionally.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
kiddkash:

the problem is not everyone thinks the way you do. some are late bloomer
I just tire guy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
IamPlato:
Search Google for "sisterhood lasso" the Book Is All Over Amazon, but give Me Your Email I Will Send You A Copy of the Relationship Book for Free. You Will Be trained To Handle Women, After Reading It you Will Be A Level 5 Man but Dont Share my Book With Anybody...
newtonj328@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Moralgladiator:
This is plain stupidity not negativity.
Real stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.