Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (36214 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by nanaboi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hugoboi:

CANA and FRAU P
May your souls rest in peace.May the guns that took your young lives never clap again and may the fingers that pulled the triggers find repentance.

Sweet prayer. Nothing vengeful. Man, Nigeria needs mo of this mentality. D'u know that 2 more of u could make a world of difference in the world?
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by nanaboi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hugoboi:

CANA and FRAU P
May your souls rest in peace.May the guns that took your young lives never clap again and may the fingers that pulled the triggers find repentance.

Sweet prayer - nothing vengeful. D'u know that ur mentality can change the world?

There, lemme help u light 1 more candle 4 them, and 4 all those who've fallen 2 the violence in skools born out of minds that should have known better.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
I light a candle for my late mother. I love you with all my heart. I was not your biological child but you loved me so much that no one could tell. I think of you everyday. I am so sad because you did not live to see the success of your childern which you sacrificed so much for and you didnt wait to meet your grandson.He is so smart just as you were. I know i will see you. Miss you so much its a pain in my heart.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Islander(f): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2007
aisha2:

I light a candle for my late mother. I love you with all my heart. I was not your biological child but you loved me so much that no one could tell. I think of you everyday. I am so sad because you did not live to see the success of your childern which you sacrificed so much for and you didnt wait to meet your grandson.He is so smart just as you were. I know i will see you. Miss you so much its a pain in my heart.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I know what it feels like to lost a loved one, take heart. It shall be well,
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by ZIMBA(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
I light this candle for my DAD, who slept in the LORD ON 03/05/99. Words cannot express how much i miss you. Always wishing you had stayed a bit longer to see your children grow, the family is still to get over your loss you were a DAD in every sense of the word. Sleep well SIR, rest in the bosom of our LORD & will see you @ the end of the night

This candle is the most painful i would ever have to light.
It's lit from the deepest part of my existing and with so much disbelief.
this candle is for my BEST FRIEND, MY LOVER, MY ESSENCE, MY ALL, MY FIANCEE ; ADESOLA ADEDAYO TOLUWALASE OJO. Who rested in the LORD on the 23/03/07, after some serious battle with cancer.
Never would i have thought you would leave so soon, planned our lives today & went through so much, but GOD knows why you left at this time; when things are finally looking up.
I will forever miss you, EVERYDAY & really can't wait to be with you again.

In all things and at all times, you always radiated peace, joy, love, understanding and care.
I pray GOD keeps you in the most peaceful part of heaven cause that much you deserve.

Love you till i die.
REST well, my love and congratulations on your triumph over death.( GOD'S name be praised.

To the original poster and initiator of this thread, GOD bless you richly and to all who've lost someone may GOD console us all and make all things beautiful for us again in his time.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by cyl(f): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2007
I light a candle for nmy Dad(remembering tha last cash u gave me,crisp new ones).i will never forget how much you loved us and gave us d best, Rest in peace.

I light a candle for a dear mother in Israel,my mentor,my pastor,Pastor Mrs Bimbo Odukoya.The legacy u left will never fade.Adieu
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by spoilt(f): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2007
@ zimba

kpele. cry cry cry God sees.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by nanaboi(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2007
If 6 years were 2 return right now, 2day would'a still been a thursday. Okey would have left my house with some friends, disappointed that I wasn't ready to go hang out like we'd been doing for the period.

He would'a said "you're a bunch of disappointments" at the door, and I woulda laughed.
Then I'd have called after them from upstairs "I'll meet u guys in school around 10 or 11!"
And the response would follow,"Suit yourself!"

Then later on, 2ward evening, he'd leave the company of some of our friends in school for home where he'd soak otto (like I heard he did) and then go down 2 the nurse who'd been giving him injections the whole week. That's where it would happen:
that his vision was blurry after the injexion; that he was having a fainting feeling; that , that he was , dead.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by sagacious(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2007
, I light two candle , sad sad, , one for my mum ,who died on 3RD OF NOV.2003, It so sad ,her memory linger in my heart every day, she is gone ,but i am proud she is my mum, and my father who died 27TH NOV. 2006 he is such a wonder man ,i miss them alot 'cox my mum left me as a teenager and dad early twenty, God is all i have now ,I really miss them alot, till we meet to part no more, love them
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lizzy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2007
i light a candle for my aunt (AUNTY OYIN) who died a day afta my uncle's weddin ceremony, i luv u and u will alwyz remain in my heart cuz u will neva be forgotten.
i light a candle for all my grandparents, even though i didnt get to see my maternal grandparents and my paternal grandpa, but i luv u guyz cuz u r my flesh and blood.
and i also light a candle for my friednd (TAYO), when i heard abt ur death i felt lyk i sud be swallowed up by the ground, but it's all God's will and u wil neva be forgotten. U R AN ANGEL DAT WILL NEVA BE 4GOTTEN AND U WILL ALWYZ REMAIN IN A CORNER OF MY HEART. LUV U LOADS.
xxxxxx cry cry cry embarassed cry embarassed cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by chiogo(f): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
I light a candle for my paternal grandma who passed away on June 16, 2007. nne, I miss u and u'd always remain in my heart. U know am like u re-incarnated. it's sad i never got to see u again after so many years. we all miss u. may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. we love u cry cry cry

I light a candle for my maternal grandma who passed away on february 15, 2002. mama, we miss u and we still remember u and hold u dear to our hearts. ur death was a tragedy to us but u always told us not to give up. We'd try to do that and make u proud wherever u are. May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. I miss u cry cry cry

I light a candle for both my maternal and paternal grandpas who both passed away before i even came to the world. I wish i got to know u. may u two rest in perfect peace. cry cry cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by teena(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2007
I light a candle for my beloved mum.  September this year will make it exactly 20years, then our last born will be 21+

Mum it wasnt an easy sight to watch you die in the hospital at that tender age.  The wound remain ever fresh,  I pray and hope to see you again on the last day

All your children are grown now and we all miss you very dearly.

I also light two candles for my two NYSC friends Ken and Paul that died last year.

Three candles for my fellow NYSC members that died on our way to our passing out parad last year.

MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL PEACE IN HIS BOSOM!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Sarifat(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
I light a candle for my parent, most especially my father i missed him so much may their souls rest in perfect peace (inalilahiwainailehirajihun).

muslims in the house pls i stand to be corrected where necessary.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2007
ZIMBA:

I light this candle for my DAD, who slept in the LORD ON 03/05/99. Words cannot express how much i miss you. Always wishing you had stayed a bit longer to see your children grow, the family is still to get over your loss you were a DAD in every sense of the word. Sleep well SIR, rest in the bosom of our LORD & will see you @ the end of the night

this candle is for my BEST FRIEND, MY LOVER, MY ESSENCE, MY ALL, MY FIANCEE ; ADESOLA ADEDAYO TOLUWALASE OJO. Who rested in the LORD on the 23/03/07, after some serious battle with cancer.
Never would i have thought you would leave so soon, planned our lives today & went through so much, but GOD knows why you left at this time; when things are finally looking up.

In all things and at all times, you always radiated peace, joy, love, understanding and care.
I pray GOD keeps you in the most peaceful part of heaven cause that much you deserve.

Love you till i die.
REST well, my love and congratulations on your triumph over death.( GOD'S name be praised.

To the original poster and initiator of this thread, GOD bless you richly and to all who've lost someone may GOD console us all and make all things beautiful for us again in his time.

I remember this thread soon after she passed on, i didnt know what to say then and I don't know what to say now

I light a candle for my grandmother, she never wanted to grow old and be an inconvenience to anyone, we just didnt want her to go
I couldnt cry at her funeral , didnt understand how anyone could eat at her burial
My grandma could give her llast meal to you if she knew you were hungry
She would get so hurt if you refused anything she offered you

I was unemployed for such a long time being the first born I felt so ashamed but anytime I went to visit her she would give me transport fare home and never rubb unemployment in my face

I couldnt pay her back in kind but at least I did all I could when she fell ill.

Even writing this is hard embarassed
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Aik7(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2007
My heart goes out to everyone who has ever lost a love one MOST especially join me as i light a candle for my bosom friend JayJ who moved on on the 27th May'07
Still can't accept you're gone cos i keep remembering all the wonderful moments, SELA!!!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by olatos(f): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2007
cryI light a candle for my late mother who died 24 years ago wen I and my only sister were 3 years and 7 months old respectively, I Love u and u will always remain in my heart forever ,even though i never knew what u really looked like,,but u will never be forgotten, U were so young then (25 years old), thank God u married early, cos u wouldn't have had the two lovely daughters u had, We thank God because we are doing fine, Your two daughters are now graduates, and u also av beautiful grand-daughter, We hope to have a Remembrance Service for you by next year, when we will mark the 25th Anniversary of Ur demise, I miss u so much,,but i know we will still meet again, smiley
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by viee(f): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2007
i light a candle for my kid sister
who passed on less than a year ago
baby, u had a very short stinct on earth
but u touched so many lives
u affected us all so deeply
we love you more than even we imagined!
u have become and will forever remain a treasured memory
Sochi, we mis u each passn day
we talk about you everyday bc u r so intresting to talk about kiss
mummy, daddy and us all love dearly
we know u in heaven
stay with the Lord bc that is where hearts like urs belong

love you!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Maleeq(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2007
These candles I light for my loving Dad and caring sister.

Dad, you gave your best to see us, your kids reach up high. So sad you never made it to see your lovely kids at their peaks. . . still climbing. You loved me as a son, hugged me cos you loved me. As a kid, I miss the times you'd smack me, only to tuck me into bed with a kiss on my head. Now I am grown, it hurts me because we never really had a "father-to-son". Everything I wished we did together, I'll do with my sons. My sons definitely be named after you. (Oct 2nd, 1997)

Sister, that's what you are. . . a real sister. Hardly a time I think of you that I don't drop a tear. I know you are up there in a better place, watching over you kid brother. Even though it was your heart that failed, in my heart you'd always live evergreen. You loved me more when you were around, I wish you were still here to you kid brother growing up. I smile anytime I remember you saying "for everytime I hurt you, you'd take it out on my bride-to-be". Your brother's man now, and would stay alive for our memories. (Oct 25th, 2002)

The storms of time would never blow out your candles. Love y'all, Miss y'all
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by boysteve1(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2007
ZIMBA:

Love you till i die.

Am sorry for u all ohhh, person wey near me never die b4 ohhh na only grandma and i no too sabi her, sorry to u alll may there souls rest in perfect peace!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by zignor(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2007
After lighting candles start lighting fire angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Maleeq(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2007
@zignor

How rude! This thread's meant for respect towards late loved ones. We aint here to joke about them. If you aint got nuttin to say here, there are a lot of other threads for you to subscribe to instead.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by zignor(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2007
@nanaboi
wait, your status showed that you are a male,correct, and you are lighting candle for your husband.which candle? angry
infact, who is lighting who ? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
let be careful ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by yse(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my father.

Love U so much and wanted to play with U, and b lik U.
Neva got d chance because U were too busy and U LEFT TOO EARLY.
I love U and all those U came across loved U.(bt they dont love ur wife and children,guess thats hw life is)

I LOVE YOU DADDY and I miss U.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by zignor(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
@yse
pls tell us what did the wife and children do which warrant everybody not liking them. i want to know. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by breeolan(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2007
i light a candle for my first love ever,

the first guy i ever loved, Tobi Morgan, he died on the 6th of march 2003, may ur soulf rest in peace,

was hard loving any other after you died, but thks to my friends,

Never loved you less, ADIEU!! cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by loretta(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle to lovely dad who died May 6 2007 and yet to be buried. I love u so much and I miss U.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by yse(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Zignor.
U knw hw relations start talkin and doin som unblivable stuff wen smbdy dies.
If a man dies his relations can com and start tryin to claim property or accusing d wife.
All that kinda sh*t
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by zignor(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2007
@yse
lol, lol, lol sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
dude,
Take heart, such is life.I have solution for you if, sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by chaz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light up d candle 4 my Aunt Ifeoma who passed away in 2005 due to a major illness, may here ever so energetic soul rest in d bossom of d lord. Amen, smiley
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by olababe(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light this candle for my queen, angel and role model mummy you passed on, on the 19th of November 2002, seems just like yday. It's painful though but we thank God. Your little son is growing so well now, he has admission into university now, he talks about you everyday

We miss you mum,
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Chimmy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2007
I'm lighting a candle for my b'loved Mama,
who passed-on on the 2nd day of May, 2007.

Mama, though you are gone you still lives in our memory.
We your children love you so much, we miss you much.

May your soul Rest in the Bossom of the Almighty God.

Rest In Peace, Ma.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by simmy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
Light the candle for Akinkumi
Taken away,
What can i say,
May,
your soul rest in peace
And may God grant your family ease
to bear the loss
bros,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.