Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (36216 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by moondust(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2007
Candle for my pops!
see ya @ d great adios, dad! sad
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Flodel(f): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2007
[b][/b]FOR MY DAD WHO PASSED ON ON 27TH JANUARY 2007
I MISS U SO MUCH DAD
YOU ARE A FATHER AND U R DARE
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Soundmind(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my younger sister Ada Ayogu. She passed on on 26th Dec 2003 in the afternoon. I have sheduled that she will visit me at Enugu on 15th Jan 2004 and was earnest waiting for her only to travell home on 26th Dec 2006 by 12pm and her corpse to be brought home by 2.40pm. You left us without information. You were not sick before. The whole sickness started on Dec 25th and killed u and Dec 26th. Oh! what a death. I was pained most the day your WAEC reg no was given to us but you were not more to take the WAEC
I also light a candle for Evidence Ikechukwu who died on 3rd Sept 2005. You came back from playing and fall sick, that night you died of acute malaria. Oh! Evidence, farewell. We will meet in the bossom of the Lord to part no more.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Soundmind(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my younger sister Ada Ayogu. She passed on on 26th Dec 2003 in the afternoon. I have sheduled that she will visit me at Enugu on 15th Jan 2004 and was earnest waiting for her only to travell home on 26th Dec 2006 by 12pm and her corpse to be brought home by 2.40pm. You left us without information. You were not sick before. The whole sickness started on Dec 25th and killed u and Dec 26th. Oh! what a death. I was pained most the day your WAEC reg no was given to us but you were not more to take the WAEC
I also light a candle for Evidence Ikechukwu who died on 3rd Sept 2005. You came back from playing and fall sick, that night you died of acute malaria. Oh! Evidence, farewell. We will meet in the bossom of the Lord to part no more.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by crazyp(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2007
To the best & most handsome dad in the whole world, i was just 12 when you left without a word to me, i miss you terribly that it hurts cry cry, you were my best friend, i use to confide in you, how i wish i could turn back the hands of time, u will always remain in my heart, i luv u so much. May ur kind soul rest in peace eternally.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by femimat(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
i light a candle for my dad and elder sister who matters alot to me. i truly miss u. i value u alot. sleep in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by amaikama(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
Am lighting this candle in the wind to these people-

My mum- who left while i was still a babe, wishing she could still be alive to see her children all grown up to become men
and women for her to reap all her troubles.

My dad- well, nothing much to say but to say thank you for a wonderful life that you gave us when mum died even though we
don't understand you and you don't understand us but we say thank you for every thing. we all wish you are
here to see all of us.

To my sister-hmm!! death has cheated me with you. you departure was rather sudden and painful but God who knows all
things knows best. the kids are all doing fine. you should see your first born daughter!! i really don't know if she is your
twin sister, your younger sister or what? the resemblance is beyond comprehension. i really do miss you very
much. love you all.

My dear friend-Words alone cannot convey how much you really mean to me. all those year we have been together
trying to savage the future with hard labor to see how it would look like but death as silence as the dark,
came crawling in taking us unaware leaving me all alone to face the scourging sun of toiling with no ends in
sight. Today, my brother, my friend. am lighting this candle of my love to you all wishing if i could turn back the
hand of clock, i would ask u all to stay. i miss you all with lot of love. cry cry sad
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by papabaks(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2007

I light 120 candle stick for all that lost their life in BELVIEW AIR LINE, I pray may their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.(Amen)

cry

papa
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by omogenaija(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
here is a light for my late grandmother cry cry cry
i miss her and the life lessons that she taught me
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by aluwe(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry

Just A Reminder that Malaria kills millions per Day

My couz cry

I miss D hell outta u my homeboy

Till we meet Again
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by topeorekoy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2007
To my SUPER DAD. he was a great man. i love him with the whole of my heart. he died in 22 feb 2001. was in school when the news was broken to me. it was like a dream and didnt believe it, but when i got home i just let it all out. cried my eyes out. even i still cry. still cried yesterday when my friends talk abt thier dad, it just came to me that i had none and remembered all my life with him
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by busygirl(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my friend KOYEJO OSISANYA. He was strong, full of smiles. . .You battled for so long with lots of Crisis. Yet another crisis took your life. I'll always remember you. . .You've been a dear friend, It's been two years now . . .We all love and miss you. embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Kashif(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
@zignor,

Read well before posting angry angry

The red xters were inserted quote; and not his. Don't always be in a hurry to show yourself.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Everbright(f): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for the man who brought me into this world.
Though I didn't spend much time with you the sweet memories of you still lingers.
No matter how I try,I still remember that cold morning when uncle John drove to into the compound to announce your exit.
It was on March 6,and I still mourn that day from 1991 till date. we are all grown now dad,even the youngest of them is yet another graduate.
time has thought me to take it as one of those things in life but it failed to teach me to forget you,and you will forever live in my heart.Continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord daddy till we meet to part no more.

Also for my sis.
You brought us thus far with your encouragement while you lived.
The little kids you left behind are now looking up to us to show them the way,but I'm not sure I'd be able to be the sweet mother they all miss so much.
I will try to lead them sister,praying that the Almighty will help me keep this promise. It is one year now since we lost you to that dreaded disease, even though you were given the best medical attention in the best hospital in the world,death still snatched you from our hands. If only those white doctors at John Hopkins had told us the painfull truth on time,you wouldn't have gone throught those painful chemo and radio,
Over the years I've come to terms with the fact that HE alone is God and does things in HIS own time
What more can I say than that we all miss you so dearly.
ADIEU! SISTER ADIEU!!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by ogunsteedo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
THIS GOES TO THE ONE I LOST MOST ESPECIALLY
(MY AUNTY BASIRAT OGUNJIMI) SHE DIED ON THE 5/5/06
MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PIECE,
BACK TO YOUR BABY BOY YOU LEFT IBRAHIM BY NAME
IS NOW A BIG BOY IS A YEAR PLUS AND TO YOUR HUSBAND YOU LEFT RASHEED
HIS TAKING GOOD CARE OF THE BABY (MAY GOD CIONTINUE TO BLESS THE MAN) HIS REALLY
TRYING AND FROM THE MEMBER OF THE FAMILY YOU LEFT WELL WE'RE DOING FINE MOST ESPECIALLY
MUM, ITS NOT EASY LOOSING THE FIRST CHILD BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
LOVE YOU,AND YOU ARE HIGHLY REMEMBERED
YOU HAVE MY LIGHT UP!!!!!! TILL WHEN WE MEET AGAIN (INNA LILAI WAINNA ILAE ROJIUN
)
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by menike(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
to my grand pa - yo pops life is fu*cked up witout u cry cry

to my uncles- O.B, T.O, DEC, HILL, CHIKA - ya boi miss the sh*t outta y'all

My niggas - J2910, Philly , Danni, Deshawn, Stack Bundles, Chris etc.
the hood miss y'all men
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lolypop: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2007
candle light for my precious sister MRS. FELICIA ELEGBEDE
May her gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace of the lord.

kunle
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Leilah(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my colleague Attamah who died last Feb 9th aged 30, unfortunately whilst awaiting a kidney transplant. RIP
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Leilah(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
sorry didn't see that was fro family rip MY FATHER FRANCIS XAVIER who died of a pulmonary embolism aged 58 1/05/2005
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
I light a candle for my dad who moved on recently,nothing can ever replace him,a vacuum forever,and then again,such is life here today gone tomorrow,all we got is our legacy which continues in our offsprings.My dad was ahead of his time,he never use to bother about nigeria money craze but he maintained comfortably,i can see why now.He was a pillar to those who knew him,he was a free mason,a wise man. May he live on in me and all his children and his admirers.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by julietta: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2007
l light a candle for my dearest daddy who passed on to the other side on the 21st of July 2006.

Daddy, you were a light in shining armour and i'll forever cherish the fond memories of you. l love you so much and really really really re, a, a, ll, y miss u.

Continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by julietta: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2007
l light a candle for my dearest daddy who passed on to the other side on the 21st of July 2006.

Daddy, you were a light in shining armour and i'll forever cherish the fond memories of you. l love you so much and really really really re, a, a, ll, y miss u.

Continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by beebaybee(f): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2007
i light a candle for my uncle who went to sit at da right hand of jesus on august 2005. he was my most favourite uncle. and i miss him so much. and i pray God will judge his killers. if i had my way, i would kill d people dat killed him.
miss you so much
luv ya
Bleep
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by africanboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2007
This is the saddest thread I have read on NL.COM cry

- my grandma joined her husband last year, june 28, 2006
- my friend, Gbenga Dada, travelled, 17 june 2007
- my father's wife's brother's wife left a new born baby june 26, 2007

my apologies, but i hate the month of june with a passion

with all the candles i am burning, i better open a candle shop
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by ne4real(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2007
i light a candle for my two uncles, onyema who died in 1999 and ijeoma in 2001, both due to brief illness

their memories will continue to live in my heart
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by ne4real(f): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2007
@ africanboy

please dont hate june cos its my favourite month, the month i was born !!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by whiteroses(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2007
i light a candle for my dearest unly muyiwa someone dont want you around and poisoned you but God loves you where you are we all miss you, i want to light a candle for my grandma i know you are in a better place cos you told me in my dream after you died, we miss you
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by amaikama(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2007
another man's meat is another man's poison. what a life cool
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by yogun(f): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
I wish to light a candle for ma late sis Funsho who passed on 7yrs ago afta d birth of her twin girls. We know U r in a better place and i want to tell U that we are all doing very fine. Ur twin gurls r doing very well, Mom named them wande & wanwa , guess U didnt know their other names apart from Tai & Ken.

Ur younger sis IT also had a set of twin girl last yr Oct but lost one of them who was d bigger of d twin, d other one was so tiny @ birth & we were scared we'll lose her cos she barely weighed 2kg @ birth but she's a strong girl now, learning to walk.

I also want to light a candle for ma Cousin, Deola. that passed on March 2005. he'd an accident in Benin on the way back to Lagos from Bayelsa where he was serving. his was a tough one cos He struggled tru sch and upon completion of his studies dies while trying to serve Nigeria. If only there was no NYSC, probably Deola wld be alive today and wld have resumed work in Chevron where he got an offer as at the time of his death and be a big boy now.

For ma maternal grandma that passed away Dec 2005, We miss U so much Mama. U loved ur kids/grandkids and taught us d true meaning of CONTENTMENT which U stood for till ur death. wen we were called that night that U'd passed on, we knew we'll miss U. I remember those times wen U were so strict towards us and we grumble under our breathe that "wot's wrong with dis Mama"?, "wont she die"? I also remember went Deola went to the Lord we cldnt tell U cos we knew U wld say "y didnt d Lord take U instead"?.
I remember how U used to spoilt us silly wit cakes, food, money & all. U always had sumtin to give anytime to everyone. U were generous andlil wonder how God showed U so much love at the time of ur departure. WE MISS U STILL MAMA SAARO

Anoda candle for our close friend Bimbo who passed away 2002, He was a final yr student then of UNILORIN & died in a car crash. We still talk very much abt U till now and wish U were here and cant help but wonder how U'll have turned out now.

I also want to light a candle for a family in ma Mom's church that lost a couple. Theirs was really a pathetic story. d wife died in 2005 of cancer and left behind d husband & 3kids aged 9, 7 and 10mths then. close to a yr afta her death, d husband got transfered to SA from where he worked in ABJ and he had gone tru d whole process of getting d document for d kids to leave with him. The kids had their send-off from their sch in ABJ and were in Lagos awaiting their dad's arrival for them to leave for SA. Their dad had an accident while in ABJ and died on d spot, leaving d 3 kids for their old grandparents.

ADIEU   cry  sad  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

To all the other pple that have gone to the Lord, I pray God grant U Eternal Rest and grant families d fortitude to bear the Loss. And to rest of us alive, May the Good Lord keep us safely in the palm of His hands.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by otuwe(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2007
i want to light two candles

one for my grandmother who reincarnated as me. though it was impossible for us to meet since we are the same i still wish i had met her cos i hear alot of sweet stories about her.

secondly to the most wonderful mother in the whole wide world. she passed on when i was 14. losing her is the worst thing dat has happened to me but then again i feel its the best thing to happen to her cos her mission was over and im sure she is in a better place.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by elpapi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2007
want to light a candle for my mum, lost her lsat week thursday. Always Love you Mummy
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by fashlak(f): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
To My neice who spent just 8 months on earth, i light a candle. my aunt that took care of me from the cradlle, i light a candle, my grandmum whom i loved from the buttom of my heart , i light a candle.some time i think they still exist!!     oh, how sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.