Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (36150 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
candle for my dear loving father .who gave up on the 19th of  dec 2008. cry cry cry cry
love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much .
je t'aime papa pour tojours .( nwa nwere ego onyekpandu) .
you will always be my father .
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by vanilla143: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2009
memories still remain fresh as i remember my African queen, my mama, the one that suffered 4 me through out will i was growing, till when i was about entering university in 2005, when u passed on 25th of january 2005, 2 weeks after your birthday, u died on my laps in your room after taking your bath by 6.30am on that glorious morning, such a painful scene, that day my world crumbled, you did not wait to enjoy the fruits of ur labour from your lovely children leaving your husband my father in dis lonely world to be alone,God knows best y he took u, mum just know that the legacy that u have kept behind, ur children will work thru that path.
i love u mum.
rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Bexley: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
This candle is for Victor Bossua.
Its been 3years since you left me and my life has not been the same. I miss you more and more by the minute. I remember the way you used to tease and bully me and I would do anything to have those days back. Every time I see something new or experience something different, I wish you were here to share the experience with me or at least for me to share the gist with you.
You know you were the only person who ever really understood me and its been hard dealing with the rest of the family because they just don't have a clue. I miss you soo much and I never got to tell you how much I really love you and how I always wanted you to be proud of me. I remember the way you were bragging to your friends when I got my straight A results, the pride in your eyes.
I will always love you my dearest brother. I can never get over losing you but I really wish I could see your face one last time.

Your Baby Sister
Victoria
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by pius4luv(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
This candle is for Pius Nwaifor Eriata,he is my late dad,i lost him when i was kid,Its been some years ago since you left me and my life has not been the same. I miss you so much by the minute. I remember the way you used to tease and bully me and I would do anything to have those days back. Every time I see something new or experience something different, I wish you were here to share the experience with me or at least for me to share the gist with you.
You know you were the only person who ever really understood me and its been hard dealing with the rest of the family because they just don't have a clue. I miss you soo much and I never got to tell you how much I really love you and how I always wanted you to be proud of me. I remember the way you were bragging to your friends when I got my straight A results, the pride in your eyes.I will always love you my dearest Dad. I can never get over losing you but I really wish I could see your face one last time.

Your True Son

Junior Nwaifor Eriata.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by samparian(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2009
I light a candle for my beautiful cousin Okwuchukwu Okonkwo, fondly called Junior. She was gunned down in front of a banks ATM machine in Awka, Anambra state by robbers. She died from the wounds on 15th November 2008. she had just graduated from Unizik. She was just 24 years.
I wept for the first time in a long while when i recieved the call.
I couldnt come back to Nigeria for your funeral, Junior. Know that i love you and i'll always miss your mischievious smile and laughter. May God grant peace to your young and gentle soul.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by modupsie(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2009
i have always skipped this thread cos i do not have any one to light a candle for until now.
i neva knew the importance of a thread like this until i had this experience.

This candle is for you Daddy- Atoyebi Sampson Olubisi
you were the best father i ever wished to have.
when i lost you on the 9th of january 2009, it was like the all of my world has crumbled cry
you meant so much to us all
and till now i don't believe am not going to see you any more
i miss u so much
but i know you made heaven
i will always celebrate the life you lived
yoe died a great man
cry cry cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by mohawkchic(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
~ A Loss That Cant Be Replaced 7 Years On This Month of June 2009! I Miss You Papa cry

♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥
+LOVE+
+ YOU +
+LOTS+
♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ ♥ღ♥ ♥ღ♥ღ♥♥ღ ♥ღ♥

X♥X Your Memory Lives On. . . . X♥X

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by IceAngel2(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2009
A candle for my dear Daddy who passed away 5th May 2008. words cant express the emotions one feel at the loss of a loved one. i encourage myself, my family and everyone who has lost a loved one with these words;

Death can not be this final because the thought that this finallity is real and indeed the end makes this life meaningless. Because life is not meaningless, then death is only a transition to another realm of living, therefore in time we will all meet again.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by utcheluv: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
i light a candle 4 my elder sis.31/03/2008 also to my elder bros.12/08/2008
i will never 4get u both, keep RESTING IN THE LORD.
It was really terrible ,i believe that the Lord give and takes.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by 9hmo(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2009
I light a special candle for my late belove younger brother, MASTER MADUKA, UGOCHUKWU who passed away in October 2008.
You will always remain indelible in my heart, I love you with all my heart,but death whisked you away from me.
My head and heart is full of tears.
I miss you
Mummy miss you
Daddy miss you
Everybody is missing you.
ADIEU,ADIEU,ADIEU
REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE ALMIGHTY!!!

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Kx: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2009
Ur lifeless body in the mogue looked so much like u were just asleep.
Chukky,its over 3 years since u bn gone.
The good times friends had with you are endless memmory.
The lawn tennis u and i played together,the beach we all went to,the nite outs,
I still remember your last text message to me a day b4 ur untimely demise
telling me not to worry that u ll take care of friends at my dad's funeral by urself the following day not
knowing that that would be ur last day on earth.
Your aged dad grieves everyday.
Ur friends loved u but God loves u best.
Rest in Peace,the youngest doc as u were fondly called.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by MyPeace(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
for my darlyn elder sister, who passed away on 10/3/2008. still seems like a dream!! sure will shall meet to part no more!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by otuwe(f): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
this candle is for my friend's fiance Tonia. she had a bike accident on the 17th of June 2009 and had a brain fracture, she survived the brain surgery but unfortunately died three days after from a cardiac arrest on the 22nd of June 2009

I close my eyes and see you there,you are gone but not forgotten, memories never grow old and they never go rotten, Good bye Tonia sad sad sad
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by hannydarl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
AWWWWW daddy its going to be 5 years since you left us. Auntie, uncle and the rest of your extended family still hate us but by God's grace we have not had any reason to cry to them for help. Your grand daughter Siyaa is now 5 years old she is soo smart we tell her you called her queen. I have a son now his name is Igor samuel its sad you did not see him but he is a perfectionist like you and he is only 19 months old. Sisi misses you a lot she is doing fine except for her leg that hurts these days but God has proveded for us so far and we are taking care of her. I wish we were financialy cappable of taking care of you while you were sick uncle wouldnt have taken you to that native doctor where he said they should not treat you the englishway when you had tetanus You died without your family you died a lonely man I cry everyday for that I dont celebrate my birthday anymore cos you died on the 9th of may a day after my birthday. On my birthday I just say a quiet prayer for long life and remember that you were in such pain to depart the following day.

We still dont talk to your family except mommy Soto she stood behind us through the burrial she did not think you died because you were training us she did not bring any native doctor for sisi to swear her innocence of your death she was a pillar If you can see us down here smile at her.

I love you
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
I light a candle for you my dear Chidi.

Even though you were not family, you felt like one because you were there for me!

As I watched you fight for life two months ago, I knew the momnet you gave up the ghost that I was losing a part of me . . . forever!

I MISS YOU . . . so much it hurts!

And the other candle I light is for you my dear Daddy. Death snatched you away from me 5 years ago. And now it has taken Chidi away too!

I hope you will look after him for me, because he's soo young to be on his own out there.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
hannydarl:

AWWWWW daddy its going to be 5 years since you left us. Auntie, uncle and the rest of your extended family still hate us but by God's grace we have not had any reason to cry to them for help. Your grand daughter Siyaa is now 5 years old she is soo smart we tell her you called her queen. I have a son now his name is Igor samuel its sad you did not see him but he is a perfectionist like you and he is only 19 months old. Sisi misses you a lot she is doing fine except for her leg that hurts these days but God has proveded for us so far and we are taking care of her. I wish we were financialy cappable of taking care of you while you were sick uncle wouldnt have taken you to that native doctor where he said they should not treat you the englishway when you had tetanus You died without your family you died a lonely man I cry everyday for that I dont celebrate my birthday anymore cos you died on the 9th of may a day after my birthday. On my birthday I just say a quiet prayer for long life and remember that you were in such pain to depart the following day.

We still dont talk to your family except mommy Soto she stood behind us through the burrial she did not think you died because you were training us she did not bring any native doctor for sisi to swear her innocence of your death she was a pillar If you can see us down here smile at her.

I love you

Oh dis is so sad! What part of Nigeria are you from
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by v3: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2010
It's only been a while. . .But God have i missed u so much Uncle Peter (Pee) Nwaoyo, you us when we need you the most but God knows best. Your brother (My dad)has never cried this much in his entire life. . Though we don't see you, a part of you lives on through us. . I'll do my best to take care of Ngo,Ik & Chuks. .(the Nwaoyo quartets as you fondly call us)

Thank you for being an inspiration. . I'm glad to have met someone like you in this life.

Rest Well in Gods care.

We love you sir
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by okenwa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2010
cry how do i start.
my caring dad cry
my loving mum cry
cyrian cry
rosemary cry
ozoemena cry

to u all, i light a candle. death is unfaire to my family
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by hannydarl(f): 1:46am On Apr 23, 2010
ujujoan

I am from Rivers state o. My papas immediate family dont just like mumsie cos she is Igbo so they just fastforward the hatred to us thats all They wanted him to marry fullblooded kalabari woman.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by wales(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2010
I light this candle for my younger brother who passed on long ago (Opeyemi) may is soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by honeric01(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2010
July 24th would make it 9yrs since you left us, i want you to know that we're coping and trying to get established, your efforts were not wasted and we promise to make you proud wherever you are.

Dad, a great warrior you were and a great warrior we'd be for you and for ourselves.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lizfab(f): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
i light a candle for my dad and mum. i miss them so much
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2010
hannydarl:

ujujoan

I am from Rivers state o. My papas immediate family dont just like mumsie cos she is Igbo so they just fastforward the hatred to us thats all They wanted him to marry fullblooded kalabari woman.

Oh dear, that is so sad; I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you guys. But I can see you'all made. Kudos to your Mum, she's the true AFRICAN QUEEN.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by hannydarl(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2010
@ ujujoan

Thanks she is really a strong woman

@those who have lost both parents

You people must be strong I cant imagine life without a parent to worry over you. Awwww sooo sooo sad I hope God fills the empty space with lots of people who love and care for you all.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by nanaboi(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2010
I Light a Candle for my Dad who left peacefully on April '24, 2010. His body will be laid to rest on May 14, 2010. Dad, I love you and though I'm trying 2 stay strong for mum, your death has opened a forever-void that no one can fill
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by MissyB1(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2010
15th May 2007 . . . 3 Years, today.

Words, tears and thoughts are not enough but I'm sure You know I Love You.
I regret alotta things but no one can make amends now but I Love You . . .I Do.

Rest in Perfect Peace, Dad.

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by mohawkchic(f): 4:14pm On May 15, 2010
~For my Niece ~TMT~. . . who wud have been 4 on the 10th of May 2010, here's hoping you're playing w/ the angels. . . . .

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by SmashingM(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2010
To my father who left on the 29th of August ( a day after his birthday);

May you continue to rest in the bosom of Abraham.

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by sashaa(f): 12:49pm On May 22, 2010
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Dark1(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2010
Yesterday marks 2 years since you departed. Though we never got along all that well, know that you're truly missed.

Tolulope, u're one of a kind.

God knows best.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by rectorship: 1:57pm On May 24, 2010
I light a candle for my dear father, late chief Godfrey Iroabuchi Ugboaja who died on November 02, 2009. May his soul continue to rest in the Lord Amen!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lisa999: 7:48pm On May 30, 2010
l light a candle for my beloved older brother victor,died 12 September 2008 in a car accident on his way back from NYSC,victor ever since you left ,my life has never been the same again,is so hard for me to accept the fact that you are gone forever,l miss you alot,sometimes l asked GOD why,l know you are dead and l know l can never bring you back,but l still have a hard time living my life without you.may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.