Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (62654 Views)

How To Ask Your Boss Out / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
@iphi, what's the update?

Did she accept?
bros 1 hour, 3 minutes she has not replied, omg, I'm low key scared o

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please I just want to date a girl but I don't know the things to say to her.... Please can someone help me����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
etibaba:
I await the next thread you will be creating soon. Success.
Thread like my boss now hate me
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
kokomilala:
I'd like to swim against the tide of popular views year.I know Nigerian women are not deft at handling compliments from the cradle to the grave.They read all sorts even to the most innocuous of compliments.However ,you can try to ask her out in a polite manner: Hey,boss,I was wondering...whether you could be my val for just today...I mean ...just today...nothing more.
if she is a Nigerian you won't see me here, she's from Indonesia
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yes, if she has been playfully touching your prick before. If not, no oo!
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by rotile247(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
ouch!!! Too late already sent the text, no reply yet

Sharp guy but that is already a tentative evidence for HR either now or later incase things go south or like a sort of insurance for her. Lol
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by faceland: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Work should be serious, don't carry that rubbish to your place of work

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Germi9: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.
Be a Man,tell her about it ...if she refuses,don't stress it.. just a big joke outta the whole scenario.you mau not succeed now,but in the long run you might.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
A305:
Don't be scared son!

Back up that initial message with any funny relationship short story you can find on google so if she get pissed, you would tell her you just joking and that she shouldn't mind you hence, the reason for the funny story after the message.

You actually playing her mind in two ways Which ever way it bounces back wouldn't hurt.
think I will do it now
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by clevybrown(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
the thing is I have already sent the message, she has not read it oooo... My mind is doing me gbim! gbim!! gbim!!!
what's the exact content of the message u sent to her so we can tell u if it will go down well or not grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by vikkogg: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
To be very candid, I see nothing bad in your move. It's high time we stopped giving up our desires at the altar of immaturity or inability to reason along. When does this nonsense wanna stop? If you feel for any woman, irrespective of her status, make it known to her in a polite manner. It's no crime. Feelings are natural jare. Being scared of telling.these women how we feel makes them feel too special to be asked out. I'm not being rude here, I respect women a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
ifeanyi1234ify:
Please I just want to date a girl but I don't know the things to say to her.... Please can someone help me����
If you have money, go straight to the point and tell her you want to fvck her. It works 98% of the time if money dey.

But if you are a poor person, it's best to focus all the energy in growing your account balance.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by jericco1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.
angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by extremelygolden: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.

If I were you I'll buy her a Val gift instead. If she's impressed with your gift, she can personally invite you out as her Val, because you would've done what no other male employee had the guts to do.

But asking her out on a Val date? Please tread cautiously.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by biggie73(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

....shoot your shot, but if she declines, don't persist....

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
gingercrazy:
Thread like my boss now hate me
grin grin
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by jericco1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
After you'll start blaming village people
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Lamanii22(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a fatal motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!!

Omg! Must have been so difficult for her... Please take her out, she needs it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Millerules(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hope say u get backup plan if things don't pan out well? Do you drink (shayo)?That can be your last resort oo. U go say na highness push you �

iphi:
bros 1 hour, 3 minutes she has not replied, omg, I'm low key scared o

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nnemuka(f): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
So how is this going to play out?
At work she becomes your boss, and outside work you become lovers?
Tomorrow now you will complain about her inability to submit or you start nagging about her controlling attitude at work.

Pls leave her alone

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't do it.
Martinez my guy, is this your new moniker? grin
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by spiceadole: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Being older than her doesn't matter.
The fact that she is your boss is what matters.

Keep your valentine to yourself...else risk losing your job.

Women and men are wired differently.
A male boss doesn't mind flirting or having a serious affair /outing with his female staff.
But female boss? Your position as her staff already makes you too small.

Mind your business oooo...
Else begin job hunting

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by JasonScoolari: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg! Must have been so difficult for her... Please take her out, she needs it..
Alright Lamani, will do that if she approves it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Martinez39s(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Martinez my guy, is this your new moniker? grin
Yes.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by victorian(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Bad bad bad idea.

As a boss in my company. No employee tries such with me. I don't allow it. Even if I'm friendly and easy to approach, it shows in my Countenance I don't allow intimacy between me and my employees and students as well.
In my belief, it's bad for my business. Complete bad omen dating my staff or matured students who are like bankers, doctors, Marketers, engineers learning the art of unisex sewing. I dare not. Very bad for business. That's my belief.

Then seecondly, She will feel u will undermine her authority and tell your colleagues both of u are dating or u took her out on val and possibly kissed and shagged her mercilessly that night. Such ideas, no responsible female boss would like to envision it

Just leave her jeje, with her post online.

Her kind will ping her tonight sef and ask her out.

Don't worry your mind about it. She will be fine.

But u sef get mind o

You are joking with your job. Be ready to loose it, if u know what's good for u.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Farki: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
she's from Indonesia and she won't do anything regardless, either Yes or No

Then go ahead, worst case she laughs it off best case you send us your wedding pictures in a few years.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Since u guys chats me tease abit so I don’t see not wrong. Just make sure u add just joking at the end. Lol
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Millerules:
Hope say u get backup plan if things don't pan out well? Do you drink (shayo)?That can be your last resort oo. U go say na highness push you �

should I call her?
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by atmstyle: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Just dust your CV just in case. cheesy
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Try, there is nothing wrong there
Though it depends on the work you are into.
She might also be joking with such status (probably, she have a Val)
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nnemuka:
So how is this going to play out?
At work she becomes your boss, and outside work you become lovers?
Tomorrow now you will complain about her inability to submit or you start nagging about her controlling attitude at work.

Pls leave her alone
trust me she's not like that, I have had enough chat with her to know, anyway if it works, I will look for another place
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
q dszAR[quote author=budaatum post=86620196]Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.[/WZSWZVRquote]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.