Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (62541 Views)

How To Ask Your Boss Out / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
lordkrys:

I think, that you think, that she thinks diffrent from the way most ladies in her position thinks. Thats good thinking for you.

But you cant just THINK it away.

Pardon me. Am just thinking out loud.
Hahahahaha oh lord.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by proclinician: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
egopersonified:
grin how did Christmas enter this matter

For some of us that start saving from jan 1st for xmas so that ppl with nothing don't call us broke.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Whobedatte(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Just few months ago , my project lead told me to sack a brand promoter working under me , though she didn't give any reasons .
I called the guy in question to know what exactly his offense was , he told me he chatted her after close of activation asking her if he could take her out .
Mind you , this guy is a graduate , a hardworking promoter and always diligent at work .
I removed him from the group immediately going by her orders and told him to go .
Cut long story short , boundaries should be set in work place .
Never ask your superior out as a guy unless she reverse is the case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by 3RNEST(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
no bro, I'm not in Nigeria and she's not Nigerian
Which country are u bro? cuz u didnt stated it, u know our Nigeria System is different.... Outside they see it as nothinq. grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Drince: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
very simple, I'm the talkative, she's the silent one, she sends me funny clips, we talk about stuffs but not deep, I make sure I comment in her WhatsApp story and she has never replied negatively.... I respectfully do everything she has asked me. I don't see why I can't try to know her more
Sorry though i thought she was a nigerian.. BTW you don't need anymore opinions.. You've made up your mind on what to do already... Go for it.. Just be smart, dont be a jerk.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
MUTERIKA:
Are they throwing tantrums at one another ni? grin Are they throwing tantrums at one another ni?

Yes, they are. We were not there when they were dating, now they are reporting themselves to everyone and some other nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by shigoawesu(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
So far you said you do tease her, just say it jokingly and in a mature way her response will determine what you will do. If she gets upset with it, just change it that you are just joking, that you didn't mean it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by olympianares: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.
in other word,dude wants to be an inverter abi UPS..backup plan
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by sholay2011(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drince:
There is no harm in trying...

Do you have a new job?
Make sure you have a new job..
Lmao
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rollins777:
Then how are you going to handle your wife or your girlfriend?
I'm single... Distance broke my relationship so I'm searching

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by 3RNEST(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drince:
Sorry though i thought she was a nigerian.. BTW you don't need anymore opinions.. You've made up your mind on what to do already... Go for it.. Just be smart, dont be a jerk.
cheesy
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by idonhammer: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
What stops her from telling you to take her out? Shey you wan make she begin dey see you as a gold digger abi. See ehh, if you want that your boss to respect and fall in love with you, stop teasing or liking anything she posted on WhatsApp or any social media. Don't be too mean about it,but always do as if you don't care about her. If you do this and concentrate on your job, she will give you a surprise kiss or invite you for sex one day. By the way, how are you sure she is not on nairaland? Anyway na u sabi

budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Youthleader22(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a fatal motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!!

You people won’t leave your bosses and do the job you were employed to do.

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by KingAzari: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by opomulero(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
give it a try.....

but u no think say ur village people might be at work.....

if u loose ur job by ds totori parol walahi no come here o
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by 3RNEST(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drince:
There is no harm in trying...

Do you have a new job?
Make sure you have a new job..
grin
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whobedatte:
Just few months ago , my project lead told me to sack a brand promoter working under me , though she didn't give any reasons .
I called the guy in question to know what exactly his offense was , he told me he chatted her after close of activation asking her if he could take her out .
Mind you , this guy is a graduate , a hardworking promoter and always diligent at work .
I removed him from the group immediately going by her orders and told him to go .
Cut long story short , boundaries should be set in work place .
Never ask your superior out as a guy unless she reverse is the case
bless you
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
proclinician:
Oga pls don't do it. It's just less than 10 months to Christmas.

Blu03... Just someone that got too tired of standing and hat to sit on my laps of all places. grin. So let's say i got my val presents early
without her underwear? lucky you!
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by stanisbaratheon: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Simple, Tell her she could go out with you if she doesn't get any one to take her out.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by 3RNEST(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
opomulero:
give it a try.....

but u no think say ur village people might be at work.....

if u loose ur job by ds totori parol walahi no come here o
Only in Nigeria i guess..... grin
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
khalids:

In translated pigin english: Hope your village people never open your case
no sir

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
safarigirl:
how far?

She don answer you?
no ooo.. Waiting foe that tick to go blue undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yes you can but make sure you secure another job first because it might turn out to be your last payday. P45 loading...
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Maslib: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Your village people are doing you and you are highly responding to treatment. By Saturday we will hear another story from you if you don't mind your infatuation Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

Is your Boss a beautiful Lady? Why can't you ?

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by JohnQueen(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Go with this advice. And please do come back to tell us how it went. Rooting for you bruh

BabbanBura:

It's okay to ask her out but the manner you say it makes the difference. How about saying, Mickey, there is this nice restaurant that organises special valentine theme evenings of feb 14th, would you mind, perhaps if you open this evening, so we can go there? We can as well see a movie at xxxx (must be a very unique place) after the dinner. Believe me, she no go vex.

By the way, that's my package for my woman

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by proclinician: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
grin without her underwear? lucky you!

grin
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
HARDDON:

Why be a second option? When u can gallantly take the first sit?

How can you be too good for her, yet you are trying to be an assistant bf? undecided

There is a logo you should have: Always Go For What you want.

However, while at it, I'd always advise, don't dip you pen in the company's ink.... It always back fires and you'd be caging yourslef.
bros this particular pepper soup you have to be careful, I don't want to rush and spoil everything
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Mreazi121(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maintain your lane if you know what's best for you, don't come here tomorrow and start yailing for help... No say I no warn you..

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by dannybrasky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by kokomilala(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'd like to swim against the tide of popular views year.I know Nigerian women are not deft at handling compliments from the cradle to the grave.They read all sorts even to the most innocuous of compliments.However ,you can try to ask her out in a polite manner: Hey,boss,I was wondering...whether you could be my val for just today...I mean ...just today...nothing more.
Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by egopersonified(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:

For some of us that start saving from jan 1st for xmas so that ppl with nothing don't call us broke.

Awwwww, I understand. You will move past that some day, it's just a phase. When you do, you won't even remember it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.