Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (32739 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Greystone: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:

The guy sense is just next to none, he's indeed very wise.

I tell u.
Very objective writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by PisciMan: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
sure thing. It was a pdf I downloaded online titled "The Secret Sex Society".

Do you still have this?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
PisciMan:

Do you still have this?
I lost it a long time ago. And it's a notoriously hard to find pdf because when you Google "Secret Sex Society" you get dozens of results not even related to it. The last time I got a link was on Reddit?? Can't remember.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol ok... now go back to reality... you'll die single and never have any man

So you choose the redpiller life but cringe at the thought of having equally worthless redpiller kids. Which you will have.

I am not gay. I am happily married with two daughters and a son. My daughters mean the world to me and its hard to process the reality that animalistic demons hiding under redpiller trash like you and Ubunja exist. You will both weep and wail uncontrollably over your cursed children when Karma comes knocking.

You both will die miserably single or end up with the hoes you deserve who will stab you to death.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
her body count is probably way over 100.. all those times she preached celibacy, she was fvcked steady...now she is like left overs.. nobody wants multiple mens left overs

And how about women left over lol. Your hoe daughters will suffer in the hands of redpillers until they get tortured to death i swear down.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

So you choose the redpiller life but cringe at the thought of having equally worthless redpiller kids. Which you will have.

I am not gay. I am happily married with two daughters and a son. My daughters mean the world to me and its hard to process the reality that animalistic demons hiding under redpiller trash like you and Ubunja exist. You will both weep and wail uncontrollably over your cursed children when Karma comes knocking.

You both will die miserably single or end up with the hoes you deserve who will stab you to death.
you're lucky you have a son.. if not you had just women your legacy and family name would be wiped down the trash
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you're lucky you have a son.. if not you had just women your legacy and family name would be wiped down the trash

Even with having a son or sons you have no legacy bevause they will be more worthless than you are.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Even with having a son or sons you have no legacy bevause they will be more worthless than you are.
lol blue pill man..dont kill yourselt over woman matter bro.. you should educate yourself bro
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
I lost it a long time ago. And it's a notoriously hard to find pdf because when you Google "Secret Sex Society" you get dozens of results not even related to it. The last time I got a link was on Reddit?? Can't remember.

Keep clicking the report button like your reta.rd father who bore a pvssy brained re.tard owns NL. Your redpiller sons will become even more worthless than yourself. The creator of NL is your grandsons mate. Finished Metusselah.

Sex and pvssy is all you've got in your head. Your parents must be gnashing their teeth in their graves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol blue pill man..dont kill yourselt over woman matter bro.. you should educate yourself bro

STFU! They fact that you dont give a fvck about your hoe daughters doesnt mean you should try to start a movement promoting cruelty against women. When your worthless redpiller sons die like chickens remember it stemmed from you. Karma is a bitch. You will gnash your teeth regretting your actions. Be rest assured. Ask Ubunja how he ended in his misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by PisciMan: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:

I tried to search on Google too.

..Guess it's notoriously notorious.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

God bless you.

I am glad the likes of you exist on Nairaland to talk some sense into failed wrinkled male hoes like Ubunja.

When one uses women to go up the ladder and pays them back with with his pump and dump evil advocacy which i am sure he wouldn't want for his own daughters but will hit them anyway, and still feels no remorse, God ultimately makes his life worse than trash and that is exactly what has happened in the life of Ubunja.

Karma has destroyed him beyond redemption. This evil creature has at least four baby mamas who he duped of huge sums of money according to news going around.

He needs a bandwagon of fools to follow him into the ditch his sins threw him into.

Unfortunately many of us with brains can see through his bitter vile of frustration and we are way wiser than the imp.

Do you know him? How do you know all these about him? Ad hominem attacks actually detract from an argument rather augment it. Just face the points he makes.

What he says about behavioral patterns in women is all true. He just proposes a different method of dealing with it.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Godsonjolly: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Of what advantage is this? Promoting fornication,sinful lifestyle, lustful attitude and tagging it "Alpha male".. Yeah it's good to be alpha but not to promote fornication. Just my view
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
PisciMan:

I tried to search on Google too.
..Guess it's notoriously notorious.
go search on Reddit
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
grin fact thats why women haven't dome anything significant to build this world... everything the earth enjoys is because of men.. we built it all from the dust..theres an igbo adage that says the beauty of a woman is a man...

How they can now tell us in this geration " oh things are changing, women are taking over" is beyond me.. you didn't take over when we where fighting creatures and wild animals that threatened man kind, you didn't takr over when wr fought the nazis, you were home snoring like a wild cat... but everything is all set now and you're suddenly taking over grin grin angry.. linda ikeji took over thats why shes single.. lol took over my ass

You are no man and incapable of building nothing. A redpiller is nothing but a male hoe and we all know what hoes do to survive. Dont you ever open that hole in your head and call yourself a man.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Do you know him? How do you know all these about him? Ad hominem attacks actually detract from an argument rather augment it. Just face the points he makes.

What he says about behavioral patterns in women is all true. He just proposes a different method of dealing with it.

You are absolutely incorrect.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by PisciMan: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
go search on Reddit

That's the next move.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Godsonjolly:
Of what advantage is this? Promoting fornication,sinful lifestyle, lustful attitude and tagging it "Alpha male".. Yeah it's good to be alpha but not to promote fornication. Just my view
between a fresh girl barely 23 who has slept with barely 5 guys, and a grown woman around 35 who has slept with around 100 guys, which one would you like to marry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

You are absolutely incorrect.

About what?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

About what?

What behavioural patterns are you referring to? The ones where he generalises and calls all women hoes and gold diggers? That's about the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

Yes some if us know the imp behind that moniker. He does have over 4 baby mamas and dupes women for a living.

Redpiller my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ebby9z(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Happyfela:
I would love if you can share the book with me as well
Drop your digits. Will send on WhatsApp
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

You are no man and incapable of building nothing. A redpiller is nothing but a male hoe and we all know what hoes do to survive. Dont you ever open that hole in your head and call yourself a man.
this one wey u won kill yourself bro, wetin happen grin grin grin
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

STFU! They fact that you dont give a fvck about your hoe daughters doesnt mean you should try to start a movement promoting cruelty against women. When your worthless redpiller sons die like chickens remember it stemmed from you. Karma is a bitch. You will gnash your teeth regretting your actions. Be rest assured. Ask Ubunja how he ended in his misery.
cruelty against women?.. i dont see it.. all this men that think women are kind and gentle.. Lol take a rest bro.. go sleep you're lame

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Godsonjolly: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
between a fresh girl barely 23 who has slept with barely 5 guys, and a grown woman around 35 who has slept with around 100 guys, which one would you like to marry?

None

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
cruelty against women?.. i dont see it.. all this men that think women are kind and gentle.. Lol take a rest bro.. go sleep you're lame

So.is your father thats why he has a fvcking redpiller worthless male hoe for a son. Wasted semen.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

So.is your father thats why he had a fvcking redpiller worthless male hoe for a son.
lol ok. The thread is dieing off mow.. you came at the wromg time grin grin
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
a typical naija girl's body count ain't that much. The average is 2 to 3.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
this one wey u won kill yourself bro, wetin happen grin grin grin

You as good as dead and more worthless than a maggot infested corpse for proudly affirming yourself a red piller. Did your parents conceive you in a sewage because you stink.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol ok. The thread is dieing off mow.. you came at the wromg time grin grin

Just like your father "came" into your mother at the wrong time conceiving a worthless redpiller. They should have used protection because you are clearly a waste of semen, time and resources. They failed on your redpiller ass.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

damn! Why are you so bitter? Like I have not seen this obsession over someone like you are obsessed over ubunja. You disgrace your family when you come online to spew hate.

Why not teach your daughter and other girls to close their legs and be Careful about play boys instead of ranting?
You can not arrest him or any other male that chooses to chop and dump(if the sex is within the confines of the law),you can only teach your beautiful daughters how to act around them and be selective in who they give themselves to.

All is fair in love and in war.

Constant trolling will only get you banned and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

What behavioural patterns are you referring to? The ones where he generalises and calls all women hoes and gold diggers? That's about the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

Well that is your own opinion. From observation and in line with evolutionary survival, it seems obvious that women are inherently hypergamous and feelings of love undermine the full implementation of hypergamy, so it is logical that they do not feel real love. But society frowns at gold digging so they tend to mask this instinct with pretend values that are considered more sublime. But overt or covert, women are gold diggers. No woman would marry a man she considers would not be of financial benefit to herself. Fact. They are not capable of real love. Fact...all of them.

Men on the other hand did and still do fall in love. Evolutionary wise, our cavemen ancestors had to get attached to a woman in order to provide for her and her children. This is where love was needed to propagate the species. To a woman, love was an unnecessary hindrance standing in the path of going over to the best provider, to a man, love was essential for the clan's survival, keeping the less attractive men hooked to the surplus unattached women.

Nowadays, love is just an over abused cliche. Women still subconsciously use it as a tool to subdue willing subservient men into slavery... the designated betas. Men profess it in an attempt to get sex; the red pillers only carry this behaviour to an extreme, that is all. On the other hand, alphas are just men who do not permit any form of external control over their activities, so they tend to have red pill tendencies. My area of divergence is only that not all red pillers consider promiscuity to be a conquest in itself.

If you lived in the West, you will see much clearer manifestations of this attitude. Because of our African heritage, women traditionally have to suppress their natural instincts here, so it may not be immediately obvious, but the hypergamy is covertly there. And you should be careful of trying to idolise women. Most men think it makes them 'good guys' with women. But not only is this naive, it is also counterproductive; the good guy almost never achieves the objective he thinks he will by doing so.

Digmygold:

Yes some if us know the imp behind that moniker. He does have over 4 baby mamas and dupes women for a living.

Redpiller my foot.

He has not made a secret of his lifestyle so you are not saying anything new. Many people keep trying to attack his person with diverse unverifiable rumours. What they fail to realise is that this does not detract from the truth of his message. Facts are only refuted with overriding facts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:

grin. between a fresh girl barely 23 who has slept with barely 5 UBUNJAS and a grown woman around 35 who has slept with around 100 UBUNJAS, which one would you like to marry?

grin UBUNJA IS BY HIMSELF TO SAY NONE!!! Funny guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Picture / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Why Are You Presently Not Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.