Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (32908 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by vicben27(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Lol what this simply means is, its the alphas that use women and aren't ready to commit to a woman, then the women run to the beta's for a committed relationship cos she knows he's a simp and would quickly oblige... just take a look at ciara and russell wilson... She's being seriously rammed by future, had her slutty days with him, even has a kid for him, 50 cent had a piece of that pie too... but poor beta rusell wilson was the one that took the bait and settled for her used pussy.. damn.. betas are the providers.. cheesy.. I'll keep bringing that knowledge.. i know alot of people get informed from all this... grin
ur MaMa, was used too no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
vicben27:
ur MaMa, was used too no hard feelings
so was your mama.. don't worry i didnt take offence brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

You as good as dead and more worthless than a maggot infested corpse for proudly affirming yourself a red piller. Did your parents conceive you in a sewage because you stink.
grin grin grin ntohhhhh
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Well that is your own opinion. From observation and in line with evolutionary survival, it seems obvious that women are inherently hypergamous and feelings of love undermine the full implementation of hypergamy, so it is logical that they do not feel real love. But society frowns at gold digging so they tend to mask this instinct with pretend values that are considered more sublime. But overt or covert, women are gold diggers. No woman would marry a man she considers would not be of financial benefit to herself. Fact. They are not capable of real love. Fact...all of them.

Men on the other hand did and still do fall in love. Evolutionary wise, our cavemen ancestors had to get attached to a woman in order to provide for her and her children. This is where love was needed to propagate the species. To a woman, love was an unnecessary hindrance standing in the path of going over to the best provider, to a man, love was essential for the clan's survival, keeping the less attractive men hooked to the surplus unattached women.

Nowadays, love is just an over abused cliche. Women still subconsciously use it as a tool to subdue willing subservient men into slavery... the designated betas. Men profess it in an attempt to get sex; the red pillers only carry this behaviour to an extreme, that is all. On the other hand, alphas are just men who do not permit any form of external control over their activities, so they tend to have red pill tendencies. My area of divergence is only that not all red pillers consider promiscuity to be a conquest in itself.

If you lived in the West, you will see much clearer manifestations of this attitude. Because of our African heritage, women traditionally have to suppress their natural instincts here, so it may not be immediately obvious, but the hypergamy is covertly there. And you should be careful of trying to idolise women. Most men think it makes them 'good guys' with women. But not only is this naive, it is also counterproductive; the good guy almost never achieves the objective he thinks he will by doing so.

He has not made a secret of his lifestyle so you are not saying anything new. Many people keep trying to attack his person with diverse unverifiable rumours. What theyvfail to realise is that this does not detract from the truth of his his message. Facts are only refuted with overriding facts.

If you see or seek any truth in or from a sick "hump and dump" crooning imbecilic bird like Ubunja. I must say that just like him, you also need urgent medical intervention. I hope you are also not gay like he is.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by vicben27(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
so was your mama.. don't worry i didnt take offence brother grin
Dad married Mum as a virgin. you Suckergrin
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
vicben27:
Dad married Mum as a virgin. you Suckergrin
grin grin grin was that what your wh*ore of a mother told your Beta father.. no wonder you're as foolish as he is...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
grin grin grin ntohhhhh

I knew i'd succeed in making you display your epic folly. All redpillers are foolish anyway. Nothing in their brains other than how to become gold digging gigolos

When your hoe daughters get humped and dumped by Ubunja replicas you will look at them and wail.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by healthserve(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Well that is your own opinion. From observation and in line with evolutionary survival, it seems obvious that women are inherently hypergamous and feelings of love undermine the full implementation of hypergamy, so it is logical that they do not feel real love. But society frowns at gold digging so they tend to mask this instinct with pretend values that are considered more sublime. But overt or covert, women are gold diggers. No woman would marry a man she considers would not be of financial benefit to herself. Fact. They are not capable of real love. Fact...all of them.

Men on the other hand did and still do fall in love. Evolutionary wise, our cavemen ancestors had to get attached to a woman in order to provide for her and her children. This is where love was needed to propagate the species. To a woman, love was an unnecessary hindrance standing in the path of going over to the best provider, to a man, love was essential for the clan's survival, keeping the less attractive men hooked to the surplus unattached women.

Nowadays, love is just an over abused cliche. Women still subconsciously use it as a tool to subdue willing subservient men into slavery... the designated betas. Men profess it in an attempt to get sex; the red pillers only carry this behaviour to an extreme, that is all. On the other hand, alphas are just men who do not permit any form of external control over their activities, so they tend to have red pill tendencies. My area of divergence is only that not all red pillers consider promiscuity to be a conquest in itself.

If you lived in the West, you will see much clearer manifestations of this attitude. Because of our African heritage, women traditionally have to suppress their natural instincts here, so it may not be immediately obvious, but the hypergamy is covertly there. And you should be careful of trying to idolise women. Most men think it makes them 'good guys' with women. But not only is this naive, it is also counterproductive; the good guy almost never achieves the objective he thinks he will by doing so.

He has not made a secret of his lifestyle so you are not saying anything new. Many people keep trying to attack his person with diverse unverifiable rumours. What theyvfail to realise is that this does not detract from the truth of his his message. Facts are only refuted with overriding facts.

Fact. I'll keep this in my safe for good safe keeping wink

Are you reading this thread XhosaNostra baby?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

I knew i'd succeed in making you display your epic folly. All redpillers are foolish anyway. Nothing in their brains other than how to become gold digging gigolos

When your hoe daughters get humped and dumped by Ubunja replicas you will look at them and wail.
grin grin cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by vicben27(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
grin grin grin was that what your wh*ore of a mother told your Beta father.. no wonder you're as foolish as he is...
grin My Mum die even before ur good for nothing Ass self was born. go and make ur life useful "Sir fuckeralot " you pusssy licking, shithole addict, Jobless Motherfucker. Sweet dreams Sucker grin no fuccck given, l just exhausted my last fucccck
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

Fact. I'll keep this in my safe for good safe keeping wink

Are you reading this thread XhosaNostra baby?

Lol, so which category do you fall under? I try to avoid these kind of threads because they're usually filled with bitterness & jaded relationship views from jilted lovers tongue
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by healthserve(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so which category do you fall under? I try to avoid these kind of threads because they're usually filled with bitterness & jaded relationship views from jilted lovers tongue

We love our ladies creamy and all. As long as females do not try to usurp the brotherhood, our dear brothers, all is well. We're just tired of seeing women ruin mehn, good meaning men using emotions as bait. We're tired of that shiiit. If a woman is loving and consistent, no issues but any attempt to use love to swindle a man, we rise to the defense. That's just how it is dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

If you see or seek any truth in or from a sick "hump and dump" crooning imbecilic bird like Ubunja. I must say that just like him, you also need urgent medical intervention. I hope you are also not gay like he is.

An element of logically provable truth stands on its own. It is not reliant on the bearer or transmitter.

What I don't understand is your vehement hatred for his person, that even drives you to contradict yourself. First he has 4 baby mamas and dupes women for a living. Now he's gay. I find your behaviour very curious from a psychological perspective.

In your view, everyone seems to need urgent medical intervention except yourself. It may not apply, and I hope it doesn't in your case, but have you ever considered that it is the medically insane who always tend to hold that view?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by sonofanarchy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
I still cant think of any way which this thread has helped society at large
it's either you are an underage kid using 18+ forum or you are just a malnourished midget. Please which is you?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Martinez39s(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
NEWS FLASH
Ubunja Derangement Syndrome (UDS) is a mental disorder in which the afflicted gets extremely bitter, angry, upset, disturbingly unstable, hateful, and obsessed with anything related to Ubunja (usually his miseducation) and Ubunja himself. It's a rare medical condition that consumes the afflicted and patients are known to have Ubunja live in their head rent free. A popular case of UDS, documented by the WHO, is that of the individual called Digmygold (aka lilwetdick) who has been suffering this since 2017. Her case is so acute and chronic that she has been caught repeatedly saying Ubunja even when driving, eating, in the market place, etc.

Top medical experts have concluded that she would forever suffer from this disorder till she goes to the grave.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
NEWS FLASH
Ubunja Derangement Syndrome (UDS) is a mental disorder in which the afflicted gets extremely bitter, angry, upset, disturbingly unstable, hateful, and obsessed with anything related to Ubunja (usually his miseducation) and Ubunja himself. It's a rare medical condition that consumes the afflicted and patients are known to have Ubunja live in their head rent free. A popular case of UDS, documented by the WHO, is that of the individual called Digmygold (aka lilwetdick) who has been suffering this since 2017. Her case is so acute and chronic that she has been caught repeatedly saying Ubunja even when driving, eating, in the market place, etc.

Top medical experts have concluded that she would forever suffer from this disorder till she goes to the grave.

She's even female? Lol. That explains why she's so passionate over his articles. Secretly, she probably has the hots for him, or maybe she's one of his jilted 'pump and dump' victims; she did say she knows him. In my experience, women often call a man 'gay' when they want the man to prove otherwise to them.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Michellekabod2:
a typical naija girl's body count ain't that much. The average is 2 to 3.

says who? With the way Naija girls worship money?

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
sonofanarchy:
it's either you are an underage kid using 18+ forum or you are just a malnourished midget. Please which is you?
as for "malnourished midget" ! Lol.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Happyfela(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cool.090282173. 47
ebby9z:

Drop your digits. Will send on WhatsApp
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Michellekabod2:
a typical naija girl's body count ain't that much. The average is 2 to 3.

Lmfao. Are we talking about awaiting WAEC result schoolgirls?

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

We love our ladies creamy and all. As long as females do not try to usurp the brotherhood, our dear brothers, all is well. We're just tired of seeing women ruin mehn, good meaning men using emotions as bait. We're tired of that shiiit. If a woman is loving and consistent, no issues but any attempt to use love to swindle a man, we rise to the defense. That's just how it is dearie kiss

Lol, it's a two-way street. I get you though.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
NEWS FLASH

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lmfao. Are we talking about awaiting WAEC result schoolgirls?
i was surprised after i learned averagely women have more body count than men.. when i checked myself and counted all the ladies ive had sex with.. i didn't get upto 15.. i was shocked..

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by healthserve(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's a two-way street. I get you though.

smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by healthserve(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i was surprised after i learned averagely women have more body count than men.. when i checked myself and counted all the ladies ive had sex with.. i didn't get upto 15.. i was shocked..

Why are you? Ladies have more body count. Way lot than guys. Thrice more. If you have a body count of 15, calculate she's got 45 grin

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol that was me a long time ago while browsing the net and somewhere I read "The ugliest woman has more sex in a year than the most handsome man"

It took a while to register.

I rejected the statistics until I kept coming across it on women's youtube channels. That changed the Game for me and so many pieces of the puzzle about women I had growing up started falling in place.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

Why are you? Ladies have more body count. Way lot than guys. Thrice more. If you have a body count of 15, calculate she's got 45 grin
yep that's why statistically women Have far MORE STIs than men.

As a rule women divide their body count when asked to appear chaste. While men inflate it to appear like players who get pussy.

8 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by healthserve(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
yep that's why statistically women Have far MORE STIs than men.

As a rule women divide their body count when asked to appear chaste. While men inflate it to appear like players who get pussy.

Second paragraph = Another sad truth. Not to lose sanity, I tell guys do not ask for body counts, also don't worry about the kitty. Doing this brings peace and sanity

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

She's even female? Lol. That explains why she's so passionate over his articles. Secretly, she probably has the hots for him, or maybe she's one of his jilted 'pump and dump' victims; she did say she knows him. In my experience, women often call a man 'gay' when they want the man to prove otherwise to them.

Did you say in your last post that you have never hidden your lifestyle yet you hide under a faceless forum instead of starting a vlog and exhibiting your permanent frustration in the open like the likes of Kemi Olinloyo ?

Red piller man's coded questions: "Can you cook, scrub and clean? Can you feed my gigolo ass and my jobless family members? Do you have a lucrative job, Is your father rich, can you give me raw sex plus BJ? " and the list goes on Lol.

Women beware when asked these questions.
Parents tell your girls to flee from them. Thats a lazy ass gigolo jobless redpiller you got there.

Amazing how you switched to your Ubunja mode. "She's even male" A dumbass calls everyone against his dumb write ups a female. Funny when we PRAY for your hoe daughters to get humped and dumped by Ubunja replicas you say we cursing and never say AMEN. Lol. Bunch of sick lazy ass gigolos under the redpill excuse.

GOD WILL NOT BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
NEWS FLASH

it seems you hate lilwetdick so much,what did he do to you?

Digmygold is a male. Lilwetdick is also a male.

I don't think he is the same with lilwetdick,lilwetdick is far better and doesn't troll as much or use bitter/vulgar speeches.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:

Why? Women have far more opportunity. An average woman gets sexual advances from two to three men daily. If she's pretty or curvaceous; triple that. It is only logical that some of these advances will succeed. Men on the other hand, have to work hard and take risks to have sex. How many women have made unmistakable sexual advances at you in the whole of your lifetime? Exactly.

6 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
healthserve:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.