Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (32815 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by GreatResearcher: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
yep that's why statistically women Have far MORE STIs than men.

As a rule women divide their body count when asked to appear chaste. While men inflate it to appear like players who get pussy.
Word!
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

Martinez39s aka Ubunja your dumb redpill meme collections got deleted on NairaLand by women i guess? So now you must know that not all men are dumb and vile like you are. You aint seen nothing yet.

You are fvcking screwed there is clearly no redemption for you. What do you do for a living? NOTHING. You sit home all day waiting for manner that will never drop on your droopy aged coconut head. Your end is near.GOLD DIGGING GIGOLO. Shame on you granps. You say you are a male prostitute yet it didnt end in praise for you lol. You clearly live in penury and steal to survive through each day.

You constantly wail on NL exhibiting your bitter frustration by the minute. So shall your life be until you die

Once we hit you below the belt you go from calling us trolls, to pvssy slaves, to simps and now you name me one of your victims? Confused piece of poo. Do i sound like your illiterate dumb hoe mother? Am.i gay like you?

Remember to clean the poo on your GAY tool before sliding into the dirty wide vj of that "single mother of 2 playing hard to get" and those AJ GHETTO hoes who left ten kids back home and came for your #299.99 sex fee, liquidfaya.

The much we know about you makes us understand why you will enter your shallow grave a frustrated imp.

Theres no remedy for your PUSSIFIED BRAIN DISEASE by the way.You gonna die in your pvssy drooling dreams. lol.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

An element of logically provable truth stands on its own. It is not reliant on the bearer or transmitter.

What I don't understand is your vehement hatred for his person, that even drives you to contradict yourself. First he has 4 baby mamas and dupes women for a living. Now he's gay. I find your behaviour very curious from a psychological perspective.

In your view, everyone seems to need urgent medical intervention except yourself. It may not apply, and I hope it doesn't in your case, but have you ever considered that it is the medically insane who always tend to hold that view?

Exactly why you are currently holding that view. Lol. Meaning you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Ubunja is gay, a deadbeat wailing loser. He stated clearly that he is a male prostitute but guess what? After years of wasting his life prostituting and swinging both ways, he is still as broke as fvck. Hahahaha.

He swings both ways. Use your head.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Exactly why you are currently holding that view. Lol. Meaning you need to see a psychiatrist ASAP.

Ubunja is gay, a deadbeat wailing loser. He stated clearly that he is a male prostitute but guess what? After years of wasting his life prostituting and swinging both ways, he is still as broke as fvck. Hahahaha.

You seem obssessed. Get a life. He probably doesn't want you that way. I don't blame him either. There's something intensely manic about you.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You seem obssessed. Get a life. He probably doesn't want you that way. I don't blame him either. There's something intensely manic about you.

I am obsessed with success and how to make it through hard work, resilience and perseverance. I choose not to be drawn under the redpill umbrella destined for doom. Have a problem with that? Hug the closest transformer or jump over the 3rd Mainland Bridge and then land in hell where the likes of you abound.

You and Ubunja are living worthless lives anyway. As good as dead gigolos. You aint seen nothing yet. The heat that will hit Ubunja and his GAY ass will be too hot for him to handle on and off this forum.

That AGED ANCESTRAL bedevilled hypocrite hiding behind a faceless forum. I am his nightmare.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Why? Women have far more opportunity. An average woman gets sexual advances from two to three men daily. If she's pretty or curvaceous; triple that. It is only logical that some of these advances will succeed. Men on the other hand, have to work hard and take risks to have sex. How many women have made unmistakable sexual advances at you in the whole of your lifetime? Exactly.
that's why so many girls are addicted to sex. Even virgins are screwing analy while we're busy checking for the hymen.

Even in ultra Conservative Arabia dont expect holy women. The women there are just more secretive about their game than women in Liberal Countries. The NAWALT doesn't exist. Every woman is a hoe until proven otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

I am obsessed with success and how to make it through hard work, resilience and perseverance. I choose not to be drawn under the redpill umbrella destined for doom. Have a problem with that? Hug the closest transformer or jump over the 3rd Mainland Bridge and then land in hell where the likes of you abound.

You and Ubunja are living worthless lives anyway. As good as dead gigolos. You aint seen nothing yet. The heat that will hit Ubunja and his GAY ass will be too hot for him to handle on and off this forum.

That AGED ANCESTRAL bedevilled hypocrite hiding behind a faceless forum. I am his nightmare.

Ok. You win. Now be a good girl, go take your pills and go to sleep.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Ok. You win. Now be a good girl, go take your pills and go to sleep.

I dont do GAY. I am not one of your BOTTOMS because clearly you do top. Lol. Redpill loser.

I have just commenced my hitting the damn heat on your gay ass.You aint seen nothing like it.

Your jugular hurts? I am just getting started gigolo. Get a job or die poor.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by uthlaw: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
guys like you are the reason I'm raising my daughter to be a gold digger. No way can she slave 9-5 at some job while naive fellas like you exist. And guess what? Guys who reason like you are about 80% of the male population. She's gonna have such an easy life...
gold digger and they will dig her well also!
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Bro, I need to thank you personally.

Your blog and contributions here really opened my eyes to the mischief of the hoes.

If I want to start typing the wonderful experiences your contributions have given me, this place go full.
I hope you're not one of the guys coming to my whatsapp with testimonials. Because giving those testimonials to me in pvt helps no one. We need them here publicly.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
uthlaw:
gold digger and they will dig her well also!
atleast it's not money she worked for. It's some loser's money that she's gold digging. As long as she closes her legs and her heart she's fine. No sex. No love. She'll recite that daily from 11 years up.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by GreatResearcher: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2020
ubunja:
that's why so many girls are addicted to sex. Even virgins are screwing analy while we're busy checking for the hymen.

Even in ultra Conservative Arabia dont expect holy women. The women there are just more secretive about their game than women in Liberal Countries. The NAWALT doesn't exist. Every woman is a hoe until proven otherwise.
Truth.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2020
PisciMan:

Do you still have this?
here's the text of it: it's by Tyler Durden. I found a copy on Reddit. This is the document that set me on the Red Pill road online. I opened it thinking it was an Illuminati secret sex society being discussed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/9e5pdr/tyler_durdens_secret_society/

"Secret Society"

A secret society exists. Around 52% of people on this earth are a part of it. Of that 52%, 50% are women, 2% are men. Of that 2%, 1% of those men are gay, the other 1% are players.

What I’m talking about is the sex secret society – and you are either IN or OUT .

SOME RULES OF THE SECRET SOCIETY:
1) Don’t talk about the secret society.
2) The priority of the secret society is to have perpetually good emotions in all members.
3) Create shrowds around the secret society, like “all men are dogs”. Hide the truth that women are far more likely to cheat than men.
4) If you are part of the secret society, you will never be denied anything at any point.
5) If you are not part of the secret society, you will scrap and beg for everything you get.
6) Communication in the secret society is less often verbal, and more often spoken through body language subcommunications, and verbal subcommunications that would only make sense to members. Any other way, and the 48% of men would pick up on it, and it would no longer be a secret.
7) At the first sign that someone who is not part of the secret society is possibly trying to pretend that he is, barate him with both love-rhetoric, and accusations of chauvinism and nit-witted-ness.
It’s OK to cheat on someone who is not a part of the secret society, so long as it is for the purpose of fulfilling the needs of someone who is, or if it to fulfill your own needs and it is with someone who is a part of the secret society. Sleeping with a rare guy from the secret society is no worse than grinding with a girlfriend at a club and making out with her. “It doesn’t count”.
9) Nobody judges eachother in the secret society. There is no such thing as a slut. A slut is only as slutty as people who are NOT in the secret society are aware of.
10) Secret society members COME FIRST. If someone in the society is not having fun with an interaction, it is cut off. Conversely, if a secret society male is with a non-secret- society male, and a secret society female (all females) decides she wants sex from the secret society male, the
friend of the female may have sex with the non-secret- society male, because EVERYONE in the interaction must feel good. However, if the non-secret-society male is blowing himself out so badly that he makes the female member feel very bad emotions, then the secret-society- male must face the consequences of bringing negative emotions into the equation, and lose out on his privilege for
sex in that interaction, until he ditches the non-secret- society male. Bear minimum requirements for non-secret- society males being grandfathered in with the male member, is that he not qualify himself or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Failing to meet those requirements, both are blown out.

WHAT IS THE SECRET SOCIETY?
Women are repressed by men, and so must look out for themselves. They will take care of:
1) Their own sexual needs.
2) The sexual needs of anyone in the secret society.
3) The sexual needs of the few males who make the secret society possible (“players”).
The secret society is what allows women to appear
wholesome and allows them to screen for a long term provider/emotional tampon. Women hold off to find the perfect boyfriend, while sleeping with a guy who is likely sleeping with all of their friends, and their friends friends. They also Bleep their gay boyfriends or jerk them off or give them head. They’re part of the secret society too, so they can’t be left out.

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS FROM SECRET SOCIETY INSIDERS
(based on dozens of interviews I did over the summer, with girls in London England, as well as some from my own experience as a player):
1) If you tell a girl that you’re gay, and that you want to “see what it feels like to be with a girl”, she’ll sleep with you. She won’t insist on using a condom either, unless you do. You’re part of the secret society, where condoms aren't necessary because they are logical entities and not emotionally relevant.
2) If you subcommunicate that you are a part of the secret society, and tell the friend of your target “I’m really lonely. My girlfriend cheated on me, and I need to revalidate myself tonight”, she’ll tell her friend to Bleep you. Her friend will realize from this that you are a part of the secret society, and she’ll Bleep you. Moreover, if the friend refuses, the ugly girl will offer you a Mouth Gig to help you out.
3) If you manage to verbally subcommunicate that you are a member (its still subcommunication, because the verbal ways you communicate it aren’t direct at all), the secret society members will gladly tell you all about their sexual exploits and adventures. As soon as you subcommunicate
that you desire romance, she will immediately retract all of her previous statements (and she’ll look completely congruent doing so), and downplay them that it was something she did just one time and that she’s looking for a relationship.PUA: “I love to go out and hook up. I hate it then girls try to run my life”.. HB: “Me too.. I hooked up with guys all last year.. My boyfriend tried to control me, but I do what I want.. My girlfriends all do it too.”PUA: "Really? Cause to be honest, I’ve always felt like I’m a romantic guy.. And girls always cheat on me.. I want to find a girl who won’t cheat.”HB: “I would never cheat. Guys are
dogs. I’m always loyal.”PUA: “But didn’t you say…”HB: “No, I said nothing.”PUA: “No, you said that you don’t let your boyfriend control you and you do what you want.”HB: “No, I didn’t mean that. I’m not a slut. I have no idea what you’re talking about, I didn’t say that.”
4) If you are a member, and say that you are really lonely and you need someone to snuggle and makeout with, all members of the secret society will agree to do so with you. If you are a girl, you have privilege to snuggle and kiss and sleep in the same bed as all other girls. If you are gay, you can do the same. If it escalates to sex, its an accident and
does not count. If you’re a player, and you make girls
around you emotional, and the friends are all in good
emotions about it, they sleep with you. No one is a slut in the secret society, because the secret society does not judge.
5) If a group of girls living together find a guy who is in the secret society, they will all Bleep him. They’ll recommend him as an honourary secret society member, and enjoy him. Meanwhile they may be in relationships with non-secret society members that they’ve fallen in love with, however this is not an issue because nobody in the secret society
judges and sex with people in the secret society does not count. If you are a secret society member now, but in the past enjoyed a romantic relationship, what you may not realize is the part that was left out of the romance novel story (due to rules no1&2 of the secret society code), which was that after you dropped her off your romantic star watching, a secret society member came by and bleeped the
shit out of her without a condom and gave her the money shot all over her face.
6) If a secret society male has a non member male friend, the friend of the girl who wants sex from the male member will have sex with the non-member even if she doesn’t like him. However, rules state that if if the non-member is “creepy/scary” (kinos too much, leans in too much, asks dumb questions, tries too hard to impress, overqualifies), then the male member will be expected to return either alone
or with another male member. Also, the male members must remember that positive emotions are always priority, and if he is alone he must still maintain the positive emotions of the female member who will not be getting sex, secret society rules not to be breached. Number 1 rule of
the secret society, outside of not talking about it, is that EVERYONE maintains GOOD emotions.

THE UNDERLYING MISUNDERSTOOD TRUTH OF THE SECRET SOCIETY:
The 49% of men who live outside of the secret society Don’t understand the mental model of attraction of people who are in the secret society.
Men view attraction in their MALE MENTAL MODELS. They believe that attraction is “sexual aggression”. They understand attraction as having a physical urge to have sex, and then mentally deciding that you will go after it. They try to seduce women by touching and grabbing them, and getting them very Hot. They try to seduce them in the
SAME WAY that a woman would do well seducing THEM. They try to seduce them as if they were seducing a Guy. This sometimes works, and the propaganda is spread – “this is how to get chicks”.
Secret society members will not fill them in, due to breach of the code.
What the secret society members are not telling you, is that they understand that most sex occurs when women are not sexually AGGRESSIVE, but sexually RECEPTIVE. They understand that for women to be ready for sex, they need not feel Hot, they need only feel EMOTIONAL. They understand that women are not logical, and that they are emotional. They understand that for women sex is not a big deal at all, and that its their LOGIC that puts the breaks
on it. They understand that most women are afraid of sex because they lack TRUST, and because their LOGIC is putting on the breaks. They disarm logic by making the women EMOTIONAL, so that their LOGIC (which is the BREAKS of emotion) becomes
disarmed, and at the same time maintain TRUST, so that the emotions generated won’t be interfered with. Then they simply have sex, because although the women are not WANTING sex, they are too EMOTIONAL to Decline sex. Then, once they BEGIN to have a physical interaction,the women become Hot and sexually aggressive as a result, and sex begins.
(NOTE: This is why girls must COCKBLOCK for each other. Because they know that clubs are emotionally charged environments, and that it wouldn’t take much for a guy to use her resulting sexual receptiveness to lay her. The guy may not be a guy that the girl would lay normally, were she feeling more logical, so the girls must look out for
eachother. Guys don’t need to do this because firstly, they will not be judged for sleeping around (no logic), secondly, they are sexually aggressive – not receptive – so their decisions will not be regretted later usually, and thirdly, because they do not need trust because they are not usually in any physical danger). They also understand that value + trust + attraction = sex (rough lazy model).
Value = being someone in the secret society (it can also be SO many other things, but being a member can in some cases be sufficient) Trust = not telegraphing interest. Attraction = increasing her buying temperature by making her emotional (emotionally aroused, not necessarily physically aroused.. the former will cause her to be too
illogical to prevent you from causing the latter, when she’s ready)

Don’t tell anyone about this. All knowledge will be denied and you will be ridiculed.

Tyler Durden's "Secret Society"

It's either you believe this or you don't. I believed it and my Game grew legs and wings. And my Miseducation "Game Of Emotions" treads on the same themes as the last parts on emotions and logic etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Lol theres ine guy on this thread fighting like a grown up girl grin grin.. the feminist has really killed masculinity.. he wrote a long post of rubbish and causing.. something a girl does... haha we really need masculine men o.. not pussiess
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

dont reply him again.. hes one of these men that has completely lost all his masculinity
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
dont reply him again.. hes one of these men that has completely lost all his masculinity

Is he a man? That is so strange. He sounds so much like an embittered woman.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Martinez39s(m): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it seems you hate lilwetdick so much,what did he do to you?

Digmygold is a male. Lilwetdick is also a male.

I don't think he is the same with lilwetdick, lilwetdick is far better and doesn't troll as much or use bitter/vulgar speeches.
You clearly don't know the renowned idiõt called lilwetdick. Lilwetdick is a female that likes masquerading as a male and she is a very stupid individual, I kid you not. Lilwetdick started out with moniker called wetdick before changing to lilwetdick. She wanted to ignore Ubunja after several bitter clashes with him but she couldn't (thanks to her UDS) so she created a new moniker called Defenderalert to attack Ubunja using vulgar words in her most deplorable way. Before that, she had, with her lilwetdick moniker, always created many topics to indirectly and directly malign and disparage Ubunja. The obsession was that great. grin

After coming as Defenderalert, she then came as Digmygold and AlphaLion (I can't really remember the name). If you think she doesn't use vulgar words or she is rational then you clearly don't know her. She has clashed with redpill men before you registered. She has even descended so low to insult Ubunja's parents for no good reason. As lilwetdick, she came as a male who was always trying to sound rational, school redpill men on the redpill, and control the red pill narrative on these forum by trying to rationally debunk redpill facts and impose her wack redpill. grin She thought she was worthy and fit to rub shoulders with us and school us but she fail woefully. grin Since a tiger can't hide its spot, she always relapsed to her natural stupid state and feminine anger and disdain for anything redpill. grin

You clearly don't know lilwetdick, the depth of her stupidity, and her tactics of insults and shaming. In all her monikers, she has always been the same. Digmygold, why are you bitter? Who hurt you? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Martinez39s(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Babara1994(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2020
ubunja:
Another term for "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks" is "Female Dual Mating Strategy".

What Female Dual Mating Strategy means is that Women generally group all men under Two groups: The Fvckers and The Providers. Because women have two needs basically: Money and Sex.

But the problem is Men who have money usually are not the best Fvckers, while Men who are the best Fvckers usually are not the men with the money. So women are forced to date the man with money but who can't dick them nicely (dating him publicly) and at the same time date the man who can dick them proper but who is broke (dating him secretly). Two men who each bring what the other can't bring. One brings the dollars, another brings the dick.

Which leads to the man with money ending up raising the broke man's child unawares. While the broke man has all manner of pussy knocking at his door (because he doesn't work so he has the energy and time for extended sex) yet he will have no woman to call his own or to walk publicly with because he is essentially a "secret" women are keeping amongst themselves. (Yes, women secretly rotate a jobless broke man who can fvck, amongst themselves like a sort of a sex slave. Sometimes women can pool money together and rent a place for the guy so as to access his dick at their own convenience)

Its very rare for a man to be a total package to a woman.

If you're a jobless broke man who can only provide sex, the greatest threat to your relationship is a working guy who can provide money
If you're a working guy who can provide money, the greatest threat to your relationship is a jobless broke man who can provide sex.

Which means a poor man's GF will cheat with a rich man. While a rich man's GF will cheat with a jobless bum.

Its the Female Dual Mating Strategy. The Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

And "Alpha" does not mean successful in terms of world and career but successful in dating and reproduction. The men who are a success in the world and careers are the Betas. Which makes them the Providers in the first place.
Are you a female?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Babara1994(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2020
ubunja:
Another term for "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks" is "Female Dual Mating Strategy".

What Female Dual Mating Strategy means is that Women generally group all men under Two groups: The Fvckers and The Providers. Because women have two needs basically: Money and Sex.

But the problem is Men who have money usually are not the best Fvckers, while Men who are the best Fvckers usually are not the men with the money. So women are forced to date the man with money but who can't dick them nicely (dating him publicly) and at the same time date the man who can dick them proper but who is broke (dating him secretly). Two men who each bring what the other can't bring. One brings the dollars, another brings the dick.

Which leads to the man with money ending up raising the broke man's child unawares. While the broke man has all manner of pussy knocking at his door (because he doesn't work so he has the energy and time for extended sex) yet he will have no woman to call his own or to walk publicly with because he is essentially a "secret" women are keeping amongst themselves. (Yes, women secretly rotate a jobless broke man who can fvck, amongst themselves like a sort of a sex slave. Sometimes women can pool money together and rent a place for the guy so as to access his dick at their own convenience)

Its very rare for a man to be a total package to a woman.

If you're a jobless broke man who can only provide sex, the greatest threat to your relationship is a working guy who can provide money
If you're a working guy who can provide money, the greatest threat to your relationship is a jobless broke man who can provide sex.

Which means a poor man's GF will cheat with a rich man. While a rich man's GF will cheat with a jobless bum.

Its the Female Dual Mating Strategy. The Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

And "Alpha" does not mean successful in terms of world and career but successful in dating and reproduction. The men who are a success in the world and careers are the Betas. Which makes them the Providers in the first place.
Are you female?
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Is he a man? That is so strange. He sounds so much like an embittered woman.
lol thought the same too until he said he's a man... sounds pretty much like a gay bottom.. cos gay bottoms feel like thier women so they sympathize with women...

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol thought the same too until he said he's a man... sounds pretty much like a gay bottom.. cos gay bottoms feel like thier women so they sympathize with women...

Me-en. Went through her posts. That is certainly not a man. No man has that type of sick energy and persistence. And boy does she have it in for Ubunja. I can't put exactly my finger on it, but I'm guessing she's a sexually frustrated, post menopausal, not-too-fine woman who still hasn't found a husband, can't even get a boyfriend, and blames Ubunja style miseducations for her woes instead of her aggressive foul mouth. She's definitely a woman in any case.

So many things to see on NL.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2020
ubunja:
here's the text of it: it's by Tyler Durden. I found a copy on Reddit. This is the document that set me on the Red Pill road online. I opened it thinking it was an Illuminati secret sex society being discussed:

I will need your help to break this down for me. When do I reach you, if your number is going through?

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Me-en. Went through her posts. That is certainly not a man. No man has that type of sick energy and persistence. And boy does she have it in for Ubunja. I can't put exactly my finger on it, but I'm guessing she's a sexually frustrated, post menopausal, not-too-fine woman who still hasn't found a husband, can't even get a boyfriend, and blames Ubunja style miseducations for her woes instead of her aggressive foul mouth. She's definitely a woman in any case.

So many things to see on NL.
thats strange cos he said hes a man either way.
shes not gonna get a man with that nasty attitude...
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2020
healthserve:

My dear artist. No one gives a hoot about a vagina. It's disloyalty that worries people. Having sex with an external party while claiming love to another or giving one's self out without caution to one while acting all sanctimonious to the other eptimozises wickedness to it's peak

While you make make a wonderful exception shouldn't Mena it's an attack against womenfolk or ladies or women but against the spirit of the generation, you can fvck it all and still get rewarded in the end. This is the moral of the story
This is the point right there,
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Untrue. Falling in love in your scenario is a causation not an outcome. There are those who pump and dump, then fall in love and stick to one woman. Those get into trouble.

And there are those who logically conclude that pumping and dumping is not logically tenable forever and stay with one (or more) well trained woman in a marriage without bringing the illusion of love into the equation. Instead, you are connected through a sense of mutual duty and responsibility to each other and every boundary is maintained. That system gives you the best of both worlds.

I don't believe in marrying for money. I cannot make my wife my financial boss or even my financial partner.

You and Ubunja are both right.

I can see that you both agree on the red pill awareness but the end game is what seem to he much of the differences.

The manosphere community is a highly diverse one but most agree on the red pill awareness but within it, you have MGTOW monks (those avoiding sex and women totally), the pump and dump crew, anti-feminists, male-chauvinists, men's right activists, right wing political conservatives etc.

I understand you well and with your end goal as long term commitment (marriage), the red-pill awareness already teaches you to spot red-flags in unsuitable women, dispose them, pick and maintain the suitable ones.

Ubunja has always stated it clearly that he wants to use the same hypergamic tactics women are familiar with, to con and game them too. Fair, if you ask me.

While, I don't think I have the time and energy into directly "retaliating" as Ubunja does, It would be a good perspective that mature red-pillers should note and learn from.

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
ubunja:
I think we need a complete list of Red Pill YouTubers. And MGTOWs. So guys can go download the stuff and we can even convert to mp3s and share via WhatsApp some of the longer videos.

And maybe, a WhatsApp group for Red Pullers on NL.

Red Pill YouTubers are quite much

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2020
PisciMan:

I tried to search on Google too.

..Guess it's notoriously notorious.

Why is it that books that reveal the manipulative nature of women in the sex game are almost always difficult to locate on the internet?

But, type in some stupid simping relationship book by a loser, and results go into ten pages!

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Do you know him? How do you know all these about him? Ad hominem attacks actually detract from an argument rather augment it. Just face the points he makes.

What he says about behavioral patterns in women is all true. He just proposes a different method of dealing with it.

RisenPhoenix and KennedyIheme02, please always endeavour to ignore the DigMyGold character whenever he/she comes to troll and derail the thread. Most other red pillers simply ignore and the tactic has been working well.

Anytime you respond to the clown's post, you give it a life on its own and make its job of distraction successful.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Skepticus: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Michellekabod2:
a typical naija girl's body count ain't that much. The average is 2 to 3.

Typical Naija Girl: Hold My Beer! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Skepticus:

RisenPhoenix and KennedyIheme02, please always endeavour to ignore the DigMyGold character whenever he/she comes to troll and derail the thread. Most other red pillers simply ignore and the tactic has been working well.

Anytime you respond to the clown's post, you give it a life on its own and make its job of distraction successful.

I realise that now. I had not noticed her before this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Funmmyastic:
Useless threads every blessed day.Quote me at your demise.
Used Tissue paper!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Was I Wrong? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.