Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (33001 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks / Woman Fvcks Man Also Beats Him Up.for This [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Thanks for letting us know.
sure thing. It was a pdf I downloaded online titled "The Secret Sex Society".
I eagerly downloaded it thinking it was about some secret Illuminati sex cult. But no, it was a manual for Players revealing a secret side of the world most men are not aware of where women reveal their slut side. I was intrigued and dug deeper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Digmygold: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
ubunja:
half baked or not follow it and see the results. Things of sex and relationships are not logical. Yet there are patterns you can spot and take advantage of.
I don't even know how you arrived at " one cannot be financially successful and still be able to Bleep women's brains out??"

My message does not even drive that direction.

If I had time to go deeper with that message it was gonna be even longer. But for you I'll go deeper:

Men with money generally don't have THE TIME to spend the day on top of a woman. They're busy. Most are workaholics. Some go up and down on trips for business and leisure. To rich men sex is almost always at the bottom of the list. That's why it's poor people who have plenty of kids cause they live boring lives where sex is about the only fun thing they can afford/have. Unlike men with money. They have better things to do with their time.

Hope it's clear.

If you HAD TIME? Your havd all the time in the world
Remember you are jobless. Thats why your poverty resonates in the number of baby mama you have. grin

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by DaddyRochie1642: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
ubunja:
Nice one bro.
Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

Alpha is the original term for the alphabetical letter "A". Beta is the original term for the alphabetical letter "B".

Alphas get for free what Betas pay top dollar for. (and still not get)

Or to put it another way: Players, Bad Boys and Thugs fvck pussy they are not paying for. While Nice Guys, Simps and Husband Material men, pay for pussy they are not fvcking.

When younger, women date Players and Bad Boys (the As) for fun, then when they get older, sometimes as single mothers after maybe 30 when they wanna settle down cause they're tired they then give Nice Guys (the Bs) their chance. The Bs (betas) then marry and spend on these women.

But even before marriage, in day to day, when girls are younger, the thugs/players/bad boys always get the pussy free while the good guy/church guy/nice guy has to spend and even then not get the pussy because the girl will tell him "No sex before marriage," "I'm celibate" or some other shiit like that. Generally if you're a good guy who's Husband Material you'll not get the sex before marriage because the girl is "saving" you for marriage. When you'll have that honor of eating bad boys' left overs.

--------------------------------

Another term for "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks" is "Female Dual Mating Strategy".

What Female Dual Mating Strategy means is that Women generally group all men under Two groups: The Fvckers and The Providers.

A Woman has two needs: Money and Sex.
In a perfect world she would be getting both these things from one man.

But the problem is the Man who has the money usually is not the best Fvcker, while Man who is the best Fvcker usually is not the man with the money. So a woman is forced to date 2 men at the same time: The man with money but who can't dick her nicely (dating him publicly) and at the same time date the man who can dick her proper but who is broke (dating him secretly).

These Two men each brings what the other can't
bring. One brings the dollars, another brings the dick.

Which leads to the man with the money ending up raising the broke man's child unawares. While the broke man himself has all manner of pussy knocking at his door (because he doesn't work so he has the energy and time for extended sex and becomes extremely skilled at sex) yet he will have no woman to call his own or to walk publicly with
because he is essentially a "secret" women are keeping amongst themselves. (Yes, women secretly rotate a jobless broke man who can fvck, amongst themselves like a sort of a sex slave. Sometimes women can pool money together and rent a place for the guy so as to access his dick at their
own convenience)

Its very rare for a man to be a total package to a woman.

If you're a jobless broke man who can only provide sex, the greatest threat to your relationship is a working guy who can provide money.
If you're a working guy who can provide money, the greatest threat to your relationship is a jobless broke man who can provide sex.

Which means a poor man's GF will cheat with a rich man. While a rich man's GF will cheat with a jobless bum.

Its the Female Dual Mating Strategy. The Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

And "Alpha" does not mean successful in terms of world and career but successful in dating and reproduction. The men who are a success in the world and careers are the Betas. Which makes them the Providers in the first place.

This felt like one of those Your Classic MisEducations

** Swallows more RedPills **

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by emmaodet: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
ubunja:
lol the Plantation is men slaving away for women and society. Where a man lives his whole life waking up in the morning going to work in a never-ending circle his whole life as society's and women's work horse.

Hmmmmmmm
Thought they said women are the one enslaved with marriage by cooking and taking care of the hubby and kids all through her life

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
ubunja:
lol the Plantation is men slaving away for women and society. Where a man lives his whole life waking up in the morning going to work in a never-ending circle his whole life as society's and women's work horse.
they ahot themselves when they started feminism.. men realised "oh shit" everything you women enjoy today on earth is because of men.. yet you wonna turn back and demand equality when yiu could easily keep enjoying of our sweats.. lol no that wasn't enough... women don't have destiny. Saying a woman has destiny and goals is like saying a man can push a baby, a womans destiny is a man.. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm
Thought they said women are the one enslaved with marriage by cooking and taking care of the hubby and kids all through her life
that's the lie of women. They're now calling household chores Second Shift.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ecstasy357(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
I still cant think of any way which this thread has helped society at large

We need more alphas

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Youngzedd(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
they ahot themselves when they started feminism.. men realised "oh shit" everything you women enjoy today on earth is because of men.. yet you wonna turn back and demand equality when yiu could easily keep enjoying of our sweats.. lol no that wasn't enough... women don't have destiny. Saying a woman has destiny and goals is like saying a man can push a baby, a womans destiny is a man.. grin grin

grin
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

There is not a single benefit.
What is however surprising is a true alpha male claiming to be who he is not. Some have even added female gender on their monikers, when we all know they are male.
A true alpha will not do that.
I will keep reiterating it, many do not know the meaning of an alpha personality.
Those on here shouting alfafa have been seriously hurt by a woman in the past, possibly due to their financial status and they are just lashing out and having grandiose ideas on NL. It's allowed to live your fantasy sha.
A trained psychologist will see through the bulls#it of what has been said, and most importantly what has been left unsaid.
please allow all tom dick and harry to be called alphas. Some egos need to be massaged.

Also let's change the meaning of alpha from the well known and real meaning to just a low life with only expertise in fu¢king so that many will have a good self image of themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Kennedyiheme02: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzedd:

grin
grin fact thats why women haven't dome anything significant to build this world... everything the earth enjoys is because of men.. we built it all from the dust..theres an igbo adage that says the beauty of a woman is a man...

How they can now tell us in this geration " oh things are changing, women are taking over" is beyond me.. you didn't take over when we where fighting creatures and wild animals that threatened man kind, you didn't takr over when wr fought the nazis, you were home snoring like a wild cat... but everything is all set now and you're suddenly taking over grin grin angry.. linda ikeji took over thats why shes single.. lol took over my ass

5 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ebby9z(m): 1:45am On Feb 16, 2020
This is a no-no. A real alpha let's a girl knows he wants to have sex with her straight up. Pandering to women's wims in order to have sex is a manipulative behaviour common with Beta males.
On valentine's day, the girl who came around to my place isn't my girlfriend neither my friend at all. We are just sex mates. I told her from our first conversation online that I wanted to be shifting her pants. She laughed and called me funny. But here we are.
Read "Mode One" By Allan Currie please.

Omar09:

You are getting this all wrong. I do know one thing, most guys on here are just hypocrite and that's good. It's bound to happen, it's life. Let me get you to understand the things I stand for. An Alpha male and A Redpiller.

One of the qualities of an Alpha male is being woke. Of which you clearly stated and it's true red pill makes one woke. About you saying an Alpha male has to be blunt about his intentions of having sex with a lady, it doesn't work that way. Him saying his intentions is like him defining the relationship which usually don't go well with most women. He knows any girl who just accepts his intentions of just having sex is a damaged girl. You tell a girl your intentions straight forward, it's a big turn off. Now about sweet talking, what do you mean by that? Cause I don't see a "dominant" having a normal sexual text with a girl he likes and she reciprocates being sweet talking. That's not fair the way you put it. An Alpha guy invites a girl over to his house for dinner, of which sex is bound to happen with consent, and you call that sweet talk? I'd like to hear your version of sweet talk. Cause going direct most times is a huge turn off on most women, unless you both have reached a certain level of being comfortable with each other. That a man making his intentions of having sex with you at the get go works on you doesn't mean it will work on any other female. You and your type are a minority to the major hypocritical women who gets turned off with that initial intention. But still, I want to know what you mean by sweet talking one into sex.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
sure thing. It was a pdf I downloaded online titled "The Secret Sex Society".
I eagerly downloaded it thinking it was about some secret Illuminati sex cult. But no, it was a manual for Players revealing a secret side of the world most men are not aware of where women reveal their slut side. I was intrigued and dug deeper.
Is that the only thing u enlighten guys about, sex, woman affairs n then more sex?
Don't u think that there's more to life than these things.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Is that the only thing u enlighten guys about, sex, woman affairs n then more sex?
Don't u think that there's more to life than these things.
there's more to life?? Lol. Like what?

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 16, 2020
I have read ur comments on this topic n u are indeed a very intelligent person.
Even when they're all against u, u just stand ur ground coz u really do know what u are talking about.
yeyeosoronga:

What is however surprising is a true alpha male claiming to be who he is not. Some have even added female gender on their monikers, when we all know they are male.
I will keep reiterating it, many do not know the meaning of an alpha personality.
Those on here shouting alfafa have been seriously hurt by a woman in the past, possibly due to their financial status and they are just lashing out and having grandiose ideas on NL. It's allowed to live your fantasy sha.
A trained psychologist will see through the bulls#it of what has been said, and most importantly what has been left unsaid.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:05am On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:
I have read ur comments on this topic n u are indeed a very intelligent person.
Even when they're all against u, u just stand ur ground coz u really do know what u are talking about.
that time when a lioness is praising an impala for being careless and stupid....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
there's more to life?? Lol. Like what?
That yeyeosoronga guy has stated it all, maybe u should go back n read all his comments on this topic so that u will know.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
that time when a lioness is praising an impala for being careless and stupid....
I don't think I was talking to u when I made this comment.
Besides matured guys don't throw tantrums coz that's what u are doing right now.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:14am On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:

I don't think I was talking to u when I made this comment.
Besides matured guys don't throw tantrums coz that's what u are doing right now.
It's like a fisherman praising a fish for being dumb and careless

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:

That yeyeosoronga guy has stated it all, maybe u should go back n read all his comments on this topic so that u will know.
if you're too lazy to repeat it then I'm too lazy to reread it. Next please.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
It's like a fisherman praising a fish for being dumb and careless
Ur problem is that u think u know it all, and once someone doesn't see things as u do, u call them dumb, well that's a very immature attitude, but by all means continue with your know it all attitude.
Goodnight
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ubunja(m): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Ur problem is that u think u know it all, and once someone doesn't see things as u do, u call them dumb, well that's a very immature attitude, but by all means continue with your know it all attitude.
Goodnight
I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2020
ebby9z:
This is a no-no. A real alpha let's a girl knows he wants to have sex with her straight up. Pandering to women's wims in order to have sex is a manipulative behaviour common with Beta males.
On valentine's day, the girl who came around to my place isn't my girlfriend neither my friend at all. We are just sex mates. I told her from our first conversation online that I wanted to be shifting her pants. She laughed and called me funny. But here we are.
Read "Mode One" By Allan Currie please.

Bro I never ruled out being straight forward would work. It does work but not on all women. Ever heard of "don't discuss your relationship with a woman" by CRP? @bolded, that's not coming out straight. You coated your word. "shifting pants" it's hilarious and what if she didn't show up, you could have passed that off as a joke. Inviting her to your place, and she shows up means she understands the signal of I will Bleep you. Unless you built that rapport from the get go then it's possible to be straight forward. Sometimes it's difficult to build that straight forwardness from the get go. And it doesn't work on all girls. Those type of girls are the minority. The majority would not discuss sex directly with you but the so much wanna fvck you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Tell me which one is pissing you off more, the female gender on my moniker or messages being passed on here?

@bolded I mean if it's there, why not use it.
@italics, a true alpha does things cause he wants to do it not because he was cajoled into doing it especially with the italics.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Michellekabod2:
please allow all tom dick and harry to be called alphas. Some egos need to be massaged.

Also let's change the meaning of alpha from the well known and real meaning to just a low life with only expertise in fu¢king so that many will have a good self image of themselves grin

Hey, I do remember when you didn't have 'F' to your moniker. It was somewhat sweet and I thought I've finally seen someone who could stand by herself. But it just took funmisticqueen2 few words for you to add one to it just to belong. Even on a faceless forum. idk between us and you who is not actually living to what they believe. Think about it.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
I will create a topic on ALPHA and BETA.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by kongolo(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Omar09:

Hey, I do remember when you didn't have 'F' to your moniker. It was somewhat sweet and I thought I've finally seen someon who could stand by herself. But it just took funmisticqueen2 few words for you to add one o it just to belong Even on a faceless forum. idk between us and you who is not actually living to what they believe. Think about it.
Women are herd followers.They do exactly what other females do because the opinions and actions of other women is 2000 billion times more important and relevant to them than that of any living or dead man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:
to be honest I never liked the word "Alpha". I once even spoke against it but I eventually adopted it, but grudgingly. I hate that word. I prefer "Bad Boy" and "Player" and even "Thug". That's what I have used even from the start when I wrote. Alpha just muddies the waters.

I'm for Bad Boys and Players and Thugs. Not responsible men who build families. My brand of Red Pill has always been on Pump and Dump. Maybe I need to return to my roots.

Not all alphas are bad boys, players and thugs. Alphas just do what suits them when it suits them; including get married.

Pump and dump gets tiring by the time you've had all shades and sizes. It is also distracting when there are other, more relevant things to concentrate on; like trying to make money. Truth to tell, once you switch off the lights, one female feels pretty much like another, and if you marry a woman who is young enough, she can generally be domesticated and moulded to your specs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by ebby9z(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I never ruled out being straight forward would work. It does work but not on all women. Ever heard of "don't discuss your relationship with a woman" by CRP? @bolded, that's not coming out straight. You coated your word. "shifting pants" it's hilarious and what if she didn't show up, you could have passed that off as a joke. Inviting her to your place, and she shows up means she understands the signal of I will Bleep you. Unless you built that rapport from the get go then it's possible to be straight forward. Sometimes it's difficult to build that straight forwardness from the get go. And it doesn't work on all girls. Those type of girls are the minority. The majority would not discuss sex directly with you but the so much wanna fvck you.

Yes, the understanding is that most girls would appear "shocked and outraged" that you are talking sexual with them on first meeting. However, they will respect you immensely. The example I gave is not the only one, I have tons. What being straightforward does is that it eliminates pretenders and time wasters. You would eliminate girls who would take your time and money and still would say "no sex." You would avoid unnecessary movie dates and Chicken Republic hangout just for to stop chatting with you.
What a woman expects to hear is lies and attempts to convince her that you really like her and not for sex.

But do you know what she WANTS to hear? Your true intentions. She sees you as a very confident male. She wonders why you are so bold as to tell her you want to have sex with her straight up.

Girls are tired of guys lying to them that they want a relationship when all they want is sex. Even my current girlfriend, our first chat on Twitter was sexual. She is a "good Christian girl" yet she kept chatting with me. She was amused, she was enjoying me sexualising her. It was later that I discovered her other characteristics that I really liked.

To be honest, try it and let me know the results. And please get the book I mentioned. I can share it with you on WhatsApp as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Omar09:

Hey, I do remember when you didn't have 'F' to your moniker. It was somewhat sweet and I thought I've finally seen someone who could stand by herself. But it just took funmisticqueen2 few words for you to add one to it just to belong. Even on a faceless forum. idk between us and you who is not actually living to what they believe. Think about it.
I am not meant to please you. I say things as they are(not caring how males or females would receive it).
In my entire life,only on nairaland I have seen alpha being reduced to a what is it you define as alpha. Kindly do much research,spread your tentacles,don't limit your knowledge to only nairaland.

My greatest wish has always being to see everyone have a fulfilled love life
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
ebby9z:

Yes, the understanding is that most girls would appear "shocked and outraged" that you are talking sexual with them on first meeting. However, they will respect you immensely. The example I gave is not the only one, I have tons. What being straightforward does is that it eliminates pretenders and time wasters. You would eliminate girls who would take your time and money and still would say "no sex." You would avoid unnecessary movie dates and Chicken Republic hangout just for to stop chatting with you.
What a woman expects to hear is lies and attempts to convince her that you really like her and not for sex.

But do you know what she WANTS to hear? Your true intentions. She sees you as a very confident male. She wonders why you are so bold as to tell her you want to have sex with her straight up.

Girls are tired of guys lying to them that they want a relationship when all they want is sex. Even my current girlfriend, our first chat on Twitter was sexual. She is a "good Christian girl" yet she kept chatting with me. She was amused, she was enjoying me sexualising her. It was later that I discovered her other characteristics that I really liked.

To be honest, try it and let me know the results. And please get the book I mentioned. I can share it with you on WhatsApp as well.

I'd like to read that book.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by Omar09(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I am not meant to please you. I say things as they are(not caring how males or females would receive it).
In my entire life,only on nairaland I have seen alpha being reduced to a what is it you define as alpha. Kindly do much research,spread your tentacles,don't limit your knowledge to only nairaland.

My greatest wish has always being to see everyone have a fulfilled love life

If wishes were horses.
Re: Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks by joeeee240(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubunja:

I'm done with you.

Yo ubunja.. long time.. I sent you a text on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.