Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9443 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
angelfallz:

It is not only the percentage, 'but you said she would not hesitate to sacrifice the husband'. As far as i know, no woman that loves her husband would even think of sacrificing him for the sake of the children, not to talk of doing it without hesitation. The choice of sacrificing lies with the husband.
...okay oo.
Na you understand woman pass.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't give attention, reply or whatever to dunces, mentally and physically dilapidated imps.
Take note. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Froshloaded: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
angry
Blu03:
hi dear!
How was your day??
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

Maybe, you in particular. Cos, upon all the news ladies see on internet about fraudsters, kidnappers, ritualists, drug peddlers, rapists, cultists, politicians squandering money etc, no lady has ever generalised any type of name for these men. But somehow, you think you deserve to be called a hoe or whatever by online riffraffs cos of some few misguided ladies.

Loud it please .

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Ignore them. A man and woman have sex, and just the lady is called leftover. For all I know deadbeat dads deserve more of the blame. Women are blamed for everything,for what both men and women do. Men with a body count of over ten can call a lady ho€,and when you try to find logic in that they will come up with archaic reasons like "because a woman is the receiver of the d|ck".

As Martinez and Omar09s what they have to say about single dads and they will be mute.
Single dads get a free pass because they are the ones financially responsible for their kids and they will be financially responsible even when they get married. A man who accepts a single mother will be financially responsible for her kids and that's where the problem is for many men — why take care of another man's child(ren) when you can have just yours? It's funny how women want equality in this aspect until it's time to pay the bills. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Single dads get a free pass because they are the ones financially responsible for their kids and they will be financially responsible even when they get married. A man who accepts a single mother will be financially responsible for her kids and that's where the problem is for many men — why take care of another man's child(ren) when you can have just yours? It's funny how women want equality in this aspect until it's time to pay the bills. grin grin grin
you have shifted goal post from immorality to financial obligation. So if the lady is wholly responsible for her kid what will you use against her? Please don't dodge this question as you have dodged others

#hypocrite
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
The population of these mòrons can be check mated and they know this. grin
Just keep few ones that will keep producing sperms while checkmating the production of the rest of these mòrons.
Women are becoming more independent, successful and all in the society.
While the importance of these Mòron are at the reducing end.
D1ldos are there for women incase of sexual gratification, many homes are ran by women with the men producing only sperms.
I reiterate, their importance to the society is reducing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you have shifted goal post from immorality to financial obligation. So if the lady is wholly responsible for her kid what will you use against her? Please don't dodge this question as you have dodged others

#hypocrite
For the umpteenth time, no one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect or get angry when smart men won't marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
personally, have you been asked by a single mum to raise her kids? Why you shading then?
Some single mothers, inspite of the struggles, take care of their child(ren) alone.
Your point then is?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:
The population of these mòrons can be check mated and they know this. grin
Just keep few ones that will keep producing sperms while checkmating the production of the rest of these mòrons.
Women are becoming more independent, successful and all in the society.
While the importance of these Mòron are at the reducing end.
D1ldos are there for women incase of sexual gratification, many homes are ran by women with the men producing only sperms.
I reiterate, their importance to the society is reducing.

Lol..........I laff
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
For the umpteenth time, no one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect or get angry when smart men won't marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.
what action?
1. Being a widow?
2. Being raped?
3. Refusing to have an abortion?
4. Leaving an abusive partner for both her safety and that of the kids?
5. Loving a broke ass man who couldn't provide for his family so he ran away?
Please elaborate!
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

Lol..........I laff
Yeah!! Just so you know. smiley
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
[s]personally, have you been asked by a single mum to raise her kids? Why you shading then?
Some single mothers, inspite of the struggles, take care of their child(ren) alone.
Your point then is?[/s]
Nonsensical statements that show you can't comprehend. No one is stigmatizing or disparaging single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect or get angry or WAIL THAT YOU ARE STIGMATIZED when smart men refuse to marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by AstroG: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

Lol..........I laff
She is exhibiting the natural female hubris and loathing of men.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
what action?
[s]1. Being a widow?
2. Being raped?
3. Refusing to have an abortion?
4. Leaving an abusive partner for both her safety and that of the kids?
5. Loving a broke ass man who couldn't provide for his family so he ran away?
Please elaborate![/s]

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
none of the above then? Smh.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Single dads get a free pass because they are the ones financially responsible for their kids

This level of hypocrisy is on a level unknown .

Single dads are financially responsible for their kids ?? .

Where does that happen ? .

Because they're financially responsible they automatically get a pass ? .

Meh , After reading this write up , heaven knows I almost threw up at your level of hypocrisy .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
answer my simple question stop creating a straw man. You gave single dad's a pass for just financial responsibility. I asked a single question and you are dodging. Prove you are not a coward answer my question else your hypocrisy and cowardice is made bare for all and sundry to witness

This is the third time I am asking a question and you flee
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

Yeah!! Just so you know. smiley

You very funny.........their Importance to the society is reducing........you didn't specify it percentage ratio ?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
AstroG:
grin
that looks like the tablet i take for my period pain?
So you have a vagina too?
tongue
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Meh , After reading this write up , heaven knows I almost threw up at your level of hypocrisy .
And the young woman would still waste her time and energy to take care of his baggage children. She would cook for them, wash the dishes, wash their clothes, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Martinez39s is a liar,a colossal liar,hypocrite and coward.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
She is exhibiting the natural female hubris and loathing of men.

grin
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

You very funny.........their Importance to the society is reducing........you didn't specify it percentage ratio ?
Look around you dude. See the society and how women are encouraged to take up jobs, go to school and earn reasonably. Now compare these to the average Nigerian man that first thinks of illegal means to make money instead of hustling legitimately. They venture into all sorts of crimes against humanity or at worst, become house horsebands and lazy arsehòles.
While women are busy taking up your positions in board meetings, gaining knowledge and becoming all independent. When they are hoŕny, they satisfy themselves with d1dos, and when they need baby, they go get a sperm donor which they discard afterwards.
So, tell me the importance of a man mòron in such woman's life?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
answer my simple question stop creating a straw man. You gave single dad's a pass for just financial responsibility. I asked a single question and you are dodging. Prove you are not a coward answer my question else your hypocrisy and cowardice is made bare for all and sundry to witness

This is the third time I am asking a question and you flee
I can't keep repeating myself. If you lack understanding and honesty, it's not my fault. When I listed, in a post to MJBOLT, points for you to dare concede, you dodged them because you would not concede the obvious truth. You would not concede because admitting such truths would have crushed your arguments and justified men who shun single mothers in the dating market. You all keep acting like you don't know the smart reasons why men shun single mothers in the dating market and you act as if men are stigmatizing single mothers. I can't waste time going back and forth with someone like you as I can't argue against self delusion.

No one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect or get angry or cry that you are being stigmatized when smart men don't marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Martinez39s is a liar,a colossal liar,hypocrite and coward.
You can say that again .

He's one bloody hypocrite .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
I won't even advice my enemy to marry a single mother except a widow . Single mothers have obnoxious characters, that is one reason most of them were abandoned by their baby daddy.
Marrying them means more financial commitment. I reject single mom in mine entire lineage.

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
And the young woman would still waste her time and energy to take care of his baggage children. She would cook for them, wash the dishes, wash their clothes, etc

After doing all this , she still doesn't deserve a pass ;- Says Martinez

grin
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I won't even advice my enemy to marry a single mother except a widow . Single mothers have obnoxious characters, that is one reason most of them were abandoned by their baby daddy.
Marrying them means more financial commitment. I reject single mom in mine entire lineage.
No one is asking you to marry them Oga

Just don't stigmatize them .
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:
Martinez would call this a logical advice. Lacks valid points and laced with sentiments
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Where does that happen ?

What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say single fathers are not financially responsible for their kids? Who then is financially responsible for their kids if not them? Perhaps you don't know what is meant by "single father."

You deliberately missed and misrepresented my message by picking the only part you could misrepresent and argue against. Nice try. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Dirty Erotic Oneshots (18+) / See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.