Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9435 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 2:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Blu03:
would you lower your standards to call her a hoe?

No! It's enough she made her mistakes, I won't add to it by calling her hoe. And I won't reduce it by marrying her.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:09am On Feb 21, 2020
But hold on Blu03 and Michellekabod2.

Where I live, there's this girl who was in her year one, but couldn't continue her education cause she got pregnant. She was fvcking with an American rich boy who visited Nigeria and got pregnant for him, the guy returned back to America and told her he doesn't want anything to do with both her and the baby. Because at the early stage, she was asked to abort the baby and she refused. So this kind of girl, does she get the right to say men are stigmatizing her?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say single fathers are not financially responsible for their kids? Who then is financially responsible for their kids if not them? Perhaps you don't know what is meant by "single father."

You deliberately missed and misrepresented my message by picking the only part you could misrepresent and argue against. Nice try. grin grin grin grin

Bro please avoid discussion with that Riel.e girl. She's worse than an intelligently impaired person (slowpoke). I do my best to avoid her stupidity. Pls try and do so for your mental health sake.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:
The population of these mòrons can be check mated and they know this. grin
Just keep few ones that will keep producing sperms while checkmating the production of the rest of these mòrons.
Women are becoming more independent, successful and all in the society.
While the importance of these Mòron are at the reducing end.
D1ldos are there for women incase of sexual gratification, many homes are ran by women with the men producing only sperms.
I reiterate, their importance to the society is reducing.

And who are those crying foul at stigma? Sometimes I wonder if you all are really aware of what you type.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:21am On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
she should have aborted both pregnancies, getting pregnant once has ruined her psyche

Took you long enough to state the obvious. I mean there women who should cry over the stigma. Not some women with misplaced priorities. A widowed woman and one who left an abusive marriage (if at all she was found innocent) are people who will cry over the stigma stuff and I will show sympathy.

In today's world, being a baby mama is the in thing. Who made it so, women! SM rules, who made it so, women! They want all these, yet they don't want the repercussions. I know the reason they are crying foul is because men would not choose them over the young ones. But ask yourself, would you let your son choose a SM when he could choose better?

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Blu03:
what do they really want? No one knows

What we want is someone who hasn't tampered with her child box. I'm not against abortion, likewise things won't remain the same if I get to find out you aborted once.

All these little things show the bigger things. Like you ladies always check your husband's to be very thoroughly, we reserve the right to also check whoever we want to be with.

Getting pregnant in the first place outside wedlock shows your ability to make poor choices. Like there isn't protection and contraceptives anymore? Poor decisions ruin a man. It doesn't show the level of intelligence of a lady.

Blu03 try tell a man you've aborted before. Or you have a child. How you all feel if a man told you he's got money and then y'all find out he's not even up to average, that's how disappointed we feel if we get to hear y'all aborted before.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:
But hold on Blu03 and Michellekabod2.

Where I live, there's this girl who was in her year one, but couldn't continue her education cause she got pregnant. She was fvcking with an American rich boy who visited Nigeria and got pregnant for him, the guy returned back to America and told her he doesn't want anything to do with both her and the baby. Because at the early stage, she was asked to abort the baby and she refused. So this kind of girl, does she get the right to say men are stigmatizing her?
I am afraid,this where conversation ends for us on this issue.
After the incidence yesterday with Martinez where he made his hypocrisy crystal clear and you boldly said everyone has the right to stigmatize others,I decided it ends here and there is no need wasting efforts discussing with a full blown double standard fellow and one who endorses stigmatization when it suits him(you will not say the same if it deals with broke shaming).
Live with your truth and I live with mine. I wish you he best,cheers!
Let's agree to disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Took you long enough to state the obvious. I mean there women who should cry over the stigma. Not some women with misplaced priorities. A widowed woman and one who left an abusive marriage (if at all she was found innocent) are people who will cry over the stigma stuff and I will show sympathy.

In today's world, being a baby mama is the in thing. Who made it so, women! SM rules, who made it so, women! They want all these, yet they don't want the repercussions. I know the reason they are crying foul is because men would not choose them over the young ones. But ask yourself, would you let your son choose a SM when he could choose better?
I didn't wait long enough, I stated it immeadiately
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

What we want is someone who hasn't tampered with her child box. I'm not against abortion, likewise things won't remain the same if I get to find out you aborted once.

All these little things show the bigger things. Like you ladies always check your husband's to be very thoroughly, we reserve the right to also check whoever we want to be with.

Getting pregnant in the first place outside wedlock shows your ability to make poor choices. Like there isn't protection and contraceptives anymore? Poor decisions ruin a man. It doesn't show the level of intelligence of a lady.

Blu03 try tell a man you've aborted before. Or you have a child. How you all feel if a man told you he's got money and then y'all find out he's not even up to average, that's how disappointed we feel if we get to hear y'all aborted before.
I hope you are not against male birth control.

It is coming to Nigeria soon

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

That's the mistake women need to be correcting now.
And, most ladies that give birth to those kids do so cos the man is rich or she has something to gain. Apart from that, any lady that decides to keep her pregnancy, knowing fully well that shes not getting married to the man, should as a matter of urgency, send that baby to the baby daddy or his family for training or at worst, abort the fetus while its still early.
true. You deserve a bottle of champagne

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

They don't know.
grin
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
true. You deserve a bottle of champagne
Women have endured enough from these mòrons for centuries.

Our eyes are now opened. The baby will grow to look for the mother in the future.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I'm not against it.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Genset: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Dande55:

You sound so funny. Remember in olden days how men were in all classrooms teaching and all headmasters? They were little or no females then. Remember when men were all doctors? Now what's happening? What about Engineering? Was it not on this same nl that a female Engineerig student was awarded best in her Engineering faculty? Lool.
It's a slow but a steady process. cheesy

Very slow and steady, my dear. In my department, 6 females students graduated with first class. Where are the males, please? Busy chasing girls and discussing women matter up and down and then later cry of emasculation.SMH . Not just my dept alone. Check around universities u will understand better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Korllami007: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have already given a reason why single dads get a pass. If you don't understand, you are on your own. wink

grin grin grin cheesy Yen yen yen yen yen yen. Blah blah blah. grin grin What more do you know about me whom you have never met in person? I am curious. cheesy You have criticised people for resorting to ad hominem but here you are bothering on ad hominem, who is the real hypocrite? cheesy grin grin Let your pain out, say what you think of me without holding anything out as if my person has anything to do with the argument. cheesy grin you sound so bitter, who hurt you? grin Is it something I said? grin

Even though who I am in real life has no bearing on my argument, just go straight to the point and say that you think I am a broke, bitter, and frustrated nobody even though you have never met me in person. Go ahead, it's what your tongue is itching to say, isn't it? cheesy grin grin You have created threads condemning women that broke shame men but here you are being tempted to do the same to me. grin Just go ahead and satisfy that craving. You can just be a hypocrite for today. grin

SMH.

So it takes you this far for you to know what she really is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by 2buffagain(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:

— No single mum will ever concede that it's a smart move to avoid raising another man's kid when you could raise your own. I dear michellekabod2 to concede such.
— No single mum will ever concede that it is better to look for a fresh product in the dating market instead of another man's left over. I dear michellekabod2 to concede such.
— No single mum will be comfortable to allow her son marry a single mum because she knows the son could get a better deal; they know the risks involved; and he is short changing himself. grin cheesy

I could go on but I will reserve my points for my upcoming thread on why men should not marry single mothers. People will always argue selfishly in their best interest so it's not surprising when michellekabod2 is arguing the way she is arguing. grin

This is the long and short of this thread.
The thread need not get any longer.

First rule of engagement with women is to fully expect that they will NEVER argue a matter based on logic but on pure, unbridled self-interest...not necessarily emotion.
To that last point, I know many single mothers who cry like the OP but would hands down say they will not allow their son marry a single mother. They will say this without shame, because women are actually not illogical...they are just liars.
They act like they do not understand logic, but will surprisingly use it only when it suits them.

This is why you don't argue with women when they are being illogical.
They already know that they are lying, so no need convincing a liar that they are lying.
Silence, as they say, is the best gift to a willful fool.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2020
2buffagain:

This is the long and short of this thread.
The thread need not get any longer.

First rule of engagement with women is to fully expect that they will NEVER argue a matter based on logic but on pure, unbridled self-interest...not necessarily emotion.
To that last point, I know many single mothers who cry like the OP but would hands down say they will not allow their son marry a single mother. They will say this without shame, because women are actually not illogical...they are just liars.
They act like they do not understand logic, but will surprisingly use it only when it suits them.

This is why you don't argue with women when they are being illogical.
They already know that they are lying, so no need convincing a liar that they are lying.
Silence, as they say, is the best gift to a willful fool.
You have said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by mrpaedo(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2020
cool
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by mrpaedo(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Genset:

Very slow and steady, my dear. In my department, 6 females students graduated with first class Where are the males, please? Busy chasing girls and discussing women matter up and down and then later cry of emasculation.SMH . Not just my dept alone. Check around universities u will understand better.
@Emboldened If this is true which I highly doubt,I can 100% guarantee those ladies used bottom power or piggy backed on males to achieve those results.
Arent we discussing naija ladies with their biological lazy default setting and natural inclination to cut corners to acquire success again? cool

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Great .

"Just one experience with a single mother suddenly all single mothers in the world are promiscuous and have obnoxious character ." :- Says sirvingeo

Please swerve ! . You no get talk .
Ok
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by emmaodet: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
Gbam. She thinks we are foolish enough to fall for the reasons she gave whereas we know better. grin grin grin grin I am not saying that there are no single mums who don't fall in any category of her reasons but these reasons don't represent the situation of the vast majority of single mothers. She, like all others, is subtly trying to sell the idea that single mothers in general could not have been where they are due to bad and irresponsible choices instead it's due to circumstances beyond their control and they were victimized. grin grin grin grin

Lady-man relationship is bad already by not marrying a virgin.
Shoving down single mums down our throat again is really absurd.
They say that we are roping both the good and the bad mums together but am sorry, ti elese ba n jiya, Olododo na a baje ni be.
The cure is pray not to be one whether naturally or man-made.
Even the so called widows, a large percentage of them caused the death of their hubby by regularly nagging him and not give him rest of mind which later lead to diseases and sicknesses like hypertension, kidney failure etc
Some deep down are even happy the man is dead so that they can have their freedom to be promiscuous without much criticism.
In life, things are not mostly fair.
I still remember when i was in secondary school, if the class is making noise and the teacher angrily comes to class and started flogging everybody, the student quiet and studying won't be spared too because the were in the class too.
If you in a apartment and police come to raid the place due to info about thieves or scammers etc everybody may likely be put in the cell. Why? Because at that time, you are at the wrong place at the wrong time and assumed to be doing the wrong thing.
You will be lumped together even if you are innocent.
If you fall into the category of single mum either naturally or man-made, am sorry you will have to deal with the stigma that comes with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

You must be high on cool-aid.
Do I or that lady look like your regular romance section lot
?

I read your introductory post clearly and saw the case you were making even more clearly.

Don't stigmatise single mothers.

And my response?
Single mothers are not the second coming, neither should they be pitied or praised. What you call stigmatisation is simply people's opinions, which you cannot legislate.

Therefore, a single mother owes it to herself to hold herself in high-esteem and overlook whatever ridicule she's getting because she does not deserve any pity.
Furthermore, she should endeavour she sticks to having long-term relationships/marriages with single fathers and stop thinking she is good enough for young unmarried men.

What I just did is called extrapolation through deduction, all from your post.
You will not understand this if your mental capacity isn't developed up to a certain level.

Lmao, this is bragging, is there a heirachy or class according to sections? Seun must have forgotten to specify, or people must really think too high of themselves because they comment more in a certain section.

Cc sassysure.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I don't fight redpillers ,I don't troll them. I mind my business. You can never see me open threads to sham them. The last I can do is get worked up over pants littered on this section and claim to be woke while typing with a java enabled phone. You never see them in politics,investment or other relevant sections but opening threads upon threads about ladies. How can someone devote his life to mendacity? Is it that they are no other things working on in the lives that the only thing they celebrate is being redpillers? No great job? No sound health? No successful career? No spiritual growth?
The idea of being aware of the manipulation of women ought to make them run away from ladies and avoid discussions concerning them. This people sleep and die over ladies issues.
This obsession is way much.
If you don't agree with them they call you SIMPs or evening newspapers.

At least there are redpillers that comport themselves well on this forum like harddon,caps locked,pansopist etc you can never see them shamelessly trolling ladies threads.

The f00l came to troll the thread and resulted to ad hominem to score cheap points

You do not want to try politics unless you want to go insane. Those people! Dear lord!

That one chooses a thread to be in should never appear in your point to score. Ones choice shouldn't work you up.
The Java phone thingy.. Lol... This is so 2008. Believe me I am not trolling you, tho I enjoy trolling but not here.. I do it more on WhatsApp. Or unless you are MissGhosted my heart rub then..... Anyway... Hope you are doing alright.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

You do not want to try politics unless you want to go insane. Those people! Dear lord!

That one chooses a thread to be in should never appear in your point to score. Ones choice shouldn't work you up.
The Java phone thingy.. Lol... This is so 2008. Believe me I am not trolling you, tho I enjoy trolling but not here.. I do it more on WhatsApp. Or unless you are MissGhosted my heart rub then..... Anyway... Hope you are doing alright.
you really love her?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Michellekabõd2 is a big time hypocrite and she is wilfully dishonest as far as this thread is concerned. She has always been a loud speaker screaming that people are free to make their choices and we shouldn't fault people for their choices but when people gave good reasons and arguments why they will never want single mothers, she goes ballistic shaming and insinuating that redpillers CHOOSE to not visit other sections and they CHOOSE to talk about women all the time. According to Michelle, shouldn't we be free to make our choices and not be faulted for it? grin grin grin grin grin

Michellekabõd2 has also opened a thread and written posts condemning the brokeshaming of males but when my posts got to her (which she will deny), she started insinuating that I am a broke, frustrated, hurt and bitter nobody who isn't fit to clean the shoes of those I call beta simps and evening newspapers. When I called her out on that, she foolishly said she wasn't referring to finances (can you imagine? cheesy what else was she referring to?). She also insinuated that redpillers are using JAVA phones. grin grin A lot of people read michellekabõd2's topics and think she is a special good kind of feminist that is different from other feminists and "isn't like that" (Lmao grin) but I have told everyone who cares to listen and even to Michelle's face that she isn't any different from other feminists and women.

Michellekabõd2, who told me that I am not smart but intellectually dull and I am the people's opium, isn't smart enough to know that my person and financial status, whatever it might be, has no bearing on the validity of my arguments. The same applies to anybody. Michelle has been irrational throughout this thread because she is a single mother. It's expected that she argues selfishly and dishonestly.

#SayNoToSingleMoms

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, this is bragging, is there a heirachy or class according to sections? Seun must have forgotten to specify, or people must really think too high of themselves because they comment more in a certain section.

Cc sassysure.
My friend, wee you keep kwayet...

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Martinez39s:
Michellekabõd2 is a big time hypocrite and she is wilfully dishonest as far as this thread is concerned. She has always been a loud speaker screaming that people are free to make their choices and we shouldn't fault people for their choices but when people gave good reasons and arguments why they will never want single mothers, she goes ballistic shaming and insinuating that redpillers CHOOSE to not visit other sections and they CHOOSE to talk about women all the time. According to Michelle, shouldn't we be free to make our choices and not be faulted for it? grin grin grin grin grin

Michellekabõd2 has also opened a thread and written posts condemning the brokeshaming of males but when my posts got to her (which she will deny), she started insinuating that I am a broke, frustrated, hurt and bitter nobody who isn't fit to clean the shoes of those I call beta simps and evening newspapers. When I called her out on that, she foolishly said she wasn't referring to finances (can you imagine? cheesy what else was she referring to?). She also insinuated that redpillers are using JAVA phones. grin grin A lot of people read michellekabõd2's topics and think she is a special good kind of feminist that is different from other feminists and "isn't like that" (Lmao grin) but I have told everyone who cares to listen and even to Michelle's face that she isn't any different from other feminists and women.

Michellekabõd2, who told me that I am not smart but intellectually dull and I am the people's opium, isn't smart enough to know that my person and financial status, whatever it might be, has no bearing on the validity of my arguments. The same applies to anybody. Michelle has been irrational throughout this thread because she is a single mother. It's expected that she argues selfishly and dishonestly.

#SayNoToSingleMoms
There is no good kind of feminist in this day and age, especially one that is also Nigerian... They are all bandwagoners, confused muppets.

Feminism is in direct contrast to their very existence by virtue of upbringing & culture.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

My friend, wee you keep kwayet...

Why nah, no defence? You dont like the way i called y'all out? Very typical.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Why nah, no defence? You dont like the way i called y'all out? Very typical.
I don't know what you thought you called out, and defending against your false assumption would mean I feel guilty...which I'm sure you've figured out by now, I DON'T.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
undecided

crackkhaus:

There is no good kind of feminist in this day and age, especially one that is also Nigerian... They are all bandwagoners.

Feminism is in direct contrast to their very existence by virtue of upbringing & culture.
how? Are you so ignorant that you do not understand what feminism means?
Or is it pride that blinds you?
Feminism is an opposition to your manly rule...
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Omar09(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Blu03:
you really love her?

She brings out the naughty part of me. I like it.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't know what you thought you called out, and defending against your false assumption would mean I feel guilty...which I'm sure you've figured out by now, I DON'T.

Okay then, explain what you mean by that statement, it doesn't have to be a defense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / See This Secret Why Mbaise Girls are Number One / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.