Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9445 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
And the young woman would still waste her time and energy to take care of his baggage children. She would cook for them, wash the dishes, wash their clothes, etc
That's the mistake women need to be correcting now.
And, most ladies that give birth to those kids do so cos the man is rich or she has something to gain. Apart from that, any lady that decides to keep her pregnancy, knowing fully well that shes not getting married to the man, should as a matter of urgency, send that baby to the baby daddy or his family for training or at worst, abort the fetus while its still early.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

After doing all this , she still doesn't deserve a pass ;- Says Martinez

grin
When she could be having babies with 'fresh' men rather than taking care of the baggage of an expired man.
Why go through the stress?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Martinez39s is a liar,a colossal liar,hypocrite and coward.
I like it when call me these. kiss Can you repeat for me, please? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:
I won't even advice my enemy to marry a single mother except a widow . Single mothers have obnoxious characters, that is one reason most of them were abandoned by their baby daddy.
Marrying them means more financial commitment. I reject single mom in mine entire lineage.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

No one is asking you to marry them Oga

Just don't stigmatize them .
I won't.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

Look around you dude. See the society and how women are encouraged to take up jobs, go to school and earn reasonably. Now compare these to the average Nigerian man that first thinks of illegal means to make money instead of hustling legitimately. They venture into all sorts of crimes against humanity or at worst, become house horsebands and lazy arsehòles.
While women are busy taking up your positions in board meetings, gaining knowledge and becoming all independent. When they are hoŕny, they satisfy themselves with d1dos, and when they need baby, they go get a sperm donor which they discard afterwards.
So, tell me the importance of a man mòron in such woman's life?

Well, your claim hasn't percent ratio yet......agreed women are getting job more than ever so are men too........that's because men are sending their daughters to school than we had in the past.......so what so do you expect ?.....of course; graduate and get job that was the intentions in the first place.......it has nothing to do with gender switch........women only like to make noise over little achievement..........is there any organization that you know as we speak that employs women solely more than men ?

Nature will always take it course of course..........we've heard this tale over and over.......women knows there place.......even though there are positions that suite female far more than male..........
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I can't keep repeating myself. If you lack understanding and honesty, it's not my fault. When I listed, in a post to MJBOLT, points for you to dare concede, you dodged them because you would not concede the obvious truth. You would not concede because admitting such truths would have crushed your arguments and justified men who shun single mothers in the dating market. You all keep acting like you don't know the smart reasons why men shun single mothers in the dating market and you act as if men are stigmatizing single mothers. I can't waste time going back and forth with someone like you as I can't argue against self delusion.

No one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect or get angry or cry that you are being stigmatized when smart men don't marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.
The reasons you listed were not in relation with single dads. I am making a comparison now. But you are yet to give me a concrete reason why there is any difference between a single mum and single dad. You gave financial responsibility,I countered it and you are skillfully avoiding my question which is ,if a single mum is and will be financially responsible for her kid what makes her different from a single dad?(you avoid this question like a plague).

I know people have applauded you as their messiah on this forum,but should I tell you why? It because you are their opium .
I put it to you that you are not as smart as people esteem you to be. You are dull. I wonder how you operate a smart phone. Your case is indeed hopeless. This ain't shaming but the "truth". Under your confidence/audacity is pain. The only place you get relevance is online. Once you log out of NL,you aren't fit to shine the shoes of the SIMPS and evening newspapers you boldly talk about.

You may be a red pill king on this forum,but outside this forum what are you?(reflect on this soberly).
Don't think this as an insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say single fathers are not financially responsible for their kids? Who then is financially responsible for their kids if not them? Perhaps you don't know what is meant by "single father."

You deliberately missed and misrepresented my message by picking the only part you could misrepresent and argue against. Nice try. grin grin grin grin

So much for someone that preaches " Mind Your Business" . Why don't you mine your business too ? .

I didn't mention you did I ? .

Now to your post , Yes , lot of single men don't support kids . Don't even go about asking for stats cause it's obvious .

I only picked out the part that irks of hypocrisy the most .

If being financially responsible for their kids gives single men a pass . Then single moms should get more than a pass .

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

Well, your claim hasn't percent ratio yet......agreed women are getting job more than ever so are men too........that's because men are sending their daughters to school than we had in the past.......so what so do you expect ?.....of course; graduate and get job that was the intentions in the first place.......it has nothing to do with gender switch........women only like to make noise over little achievement..........is there any organization that you know as we speak that employs women solely more than men ?

Nature will always take it course of course..........we've heard this tale over and over.......women knows there place.......even though there are positions that suite female far more than male..........
You sound so funny. Remember in olden days how men were in all classrooms teaching and all headmasters? They were little or no females then. Remember when men were all doctors? Now what's happening? What about Engineering? Was it not on this same nl that a female Engineerig student was awarded best in her Engineering faculty? Lool.
It's a slow but a steady process. cheesy
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
cheesy
I had first hand experience with Single mothers. Apart from their obnoxious attitude, they are very promiscuous.
I'm still wondering how a sane single man will relegate himself to be with a single mom.

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

That's the mistake women need to be correcting now.
And, most ladies that give birth to those kids do so cos the man is rich or she has something to gain. Apart from that, any lady that decides to keep her pregnancy, knowing fully well that shes not getting married to the man, should as a matter of urgency, send that baby to the baby daddy or his family for training or at worst, abort the fetus while its still early.
i'm prolife, but the comments on this thread...
As if women don't play a role in keeping the family together? A child relys on the mother for nearly everything. To tell our secrets to, when we're sick, when we wanna gist, etc
The man is that stern figure who we fear and is always busy.
Why are single dads/widowers always eager to remarry if it all narrows down to 'financial responsibility'?

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I won't.

You won't stop stigmatizing them ? .

Hypocrite !
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
i'm prolife, but the comments on this thread...
As if women don't play a role in keeping the family together? A child relys on the mother for nearly everything. To tell our secrets to, when we're sick, when we wanna gist, etc
The man is that stern figure who we fear and is always busy.
Why are single dads/widowers always eager to remarry if it all narrows down to 'financial responsibility'?
Cos, they need someone who can take care of them, cook, wash, clean and support them.
Believe me, they need us more than we need them. It's only that the society has brainwashed some women to think otherwise, and obviously, that's why we are out to correct such mistake.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You won't stop stigmatizing them ? .

Hypocrite !
I meant I will never stimatize them .
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I had first hand experience with Single mothers. Apart from their obnoxious attitude, they are very promiscuous.
I'm still wondering how a sane single man will relegate himself to be with a single mom.

God . I'm cringing over here . Hypocrite ! .

So , you had a first class experience with a single mother ? , Is she married ? . Who's she cheating on ? .

An adult decides to have sex and all of a sudden , one community dickhead thinks he is in the position to call her "promiscuous" . Hypocrite , having sex with her what does it make of you ?. Brostitute ! .

With your comment here , it's clear you're the one with an obnoxious character .
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

You sound so funny. Remember in olden days how men were in all classrooms teaching and all headmasters? They were little or no females then. Remember when men were all doctors? Now what's happening? What about Engineering? Was it not on this same nl that a female Engineerig student was awarded best in her Engineering faculty? Lool.
exactly. It wasn't long ago that women were finally allowed to work. Now we rub shoulders with brilliant men in numerous fields.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I meant I will never stimatize them .
so we agree? And you think martinez is ridiculous for assuming that i'm asking men to marry single moms, right?
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

No you are so wrong.....and your attention is in the wrong gaze.........

What was the population of graduates in Nigeria in the past ?

As the population of graduates increases so is the population of the genders amongst people graduating increases..........why invest in education for your kids and you expect them not to get job........either male or female

As we speak, male are admitted into university more than female..........so is the population of employee and CEOs.......yes anybody that emerges as the best should be recognized irrespective of the gender.........
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

God . I'm cringing over here . Hypocrite ! .

So , you had a first class experience with a single mother ? , Is she married ? . Who's she cheating on ? .

An adult decides to have sex and all of a sudden , one community dickhead thinks he is in the position to call her "promiscuous" . Hypocrite , having sex with her what does it make of you ?. Brostitute ! .

With your comment here , it's clear you're the one with an obnoxious character .
I don't really have time for arguement. I have better things to do than argue with you. I had real relationship with a single mom and you said I'm been promiscuous. She was dicking her baby daddy behind my back .
I will reiterate what enunciated initially, Single mom are extremely promiscuous and have obnoxious attitude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

No you are so wrong.....and your attention is in the wrong gaze.........

What was the population of graduates in Nigeria in the past ?

As the population of graduates increases so is the population of the genders amongst people graduating increases..........why invest in education for your kids and you expect them not to get job........either male or female

As we speak, male are admitted into university more than female..........so is the population of employee and CEOs.......yes anybody that emerges as the best should be recognized irrespective of the gender.........
You have not really understood that most men prefer illegal means of money making than before now.
Please, I have no strength going back and forth.
My statement up there is standing like a cigar.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

The reasons you listed were not in relation with single dads. I am making a comparison now. But you are yet to give me a concrete reason why there is any difference between a single mum and single dad. You gave financial responsibility,I countered it and you are skillfully avoiding my question which is ,if a single mum is and will be financially responsible for her kid what makes her different from a single dad?(you avoid this question like a plague).
I have already given a reason why single dads get a pass. If you don't understand, you are on your own. wink

I know people have applauded you as their messiah on this forum,but should I tell you why? It because you are their opium .
I put it to you that you are not as smart as people esteem you to be. You are dull. I wonder how you operate a smart phone. Your case is indeed hopeless. This ain't shaming but the "truth". Under your confidence/audacity is pain. The only place you get relevance is online. Once you log out of NL,you aren't fit to shine the shoes of the SIMPS and evening newspapers you boldly talk about.
grin grin grin cheesy Yen yen yen yen yen yen. Blah blah blah. grin grin What more do you know about me whom you have never met in person? I am curious. cheesy You have criticised people for resorting to ad hominem but here you are bothering on ad hominem, who is the real hypocrite? cheesy grin grin Let your pain out, say what you think of me without holding anything out as if my person has anything to do with the argument. cheesy grin you sound so bitter, who hurt you? grin Is it something I said? grin

You may be a red pill king on this forum,but outside this forum what are you?(reflect on this soberly).
Don't think this as an insult.
Even though who I am in real life has no bearing on my argument, just go straight to the point and say that you think I am a broke, bitter, and frustrated nobody even though you have never met me in person. Go ahead, it's what your tongue is itching to say, isn't it? cheesy grin grin You have created threads condemning women that broke shame men but here you are being tempted to do the same to me. grin Just go ahead and satisfy that craving. You can just be a hypocrite for today. grin

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
exactly. It wasn't long ago that women were finally allowed to work. Now we rub shoulders with brilliant men in numerous fields.
We shall get there and overtake. cool
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by kazyhm(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

You have not really understood that most men prefer illegal means of money making than before now.
Please, I have no strength going back and forth.
My statement up there is standing like a cigar.

Your case is different........I comot hand
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Dande55: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

Same same
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I don't really have time for arguement. I have better things to do than argue with you. I had real relationship with a single mom and you said I'm been promiscuous. She was dicking her baby daddy behind my back .
I will reiterate what enunciated initially, Single mom are extremely promiscuous and have obnoxious attitude.

Great .

"Just one experience with a single mother suddenly all single mothers in the world are promiscuous and have obnoxious character ." :- Says sirvingeo

Please swerve ! . You no get talk .
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Don't mind them. They are trying to pretend that all single mothers didn't make bad and irresponsible choices. They are acting like single motherhood is always a thing of circumstances beyond the control of the single mother whereas we smart and experienced men know the truth for the vast majority of them. They are pretending that they don't know any good reason why any man won't date or marry a single mother.

These girls are big time clowns and jokers.
#Don'tBeASimp #SayNoToSingleMothers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have already given a reason why single dads get a pass. If you don't understand, you are on your own. wink

grin grin grin cheesy Yen yen yen yen yen yen. Blah blah blah. grin grin What more do you know about me whom you have never met in person? I am curious. cheesy You have criticised people for resorting to ad hominem but here you are bothering on ad hominem, who is the real hypocrite? cheesy grin grin Let your pain out, say what you think of me without holding anything out as if my person has anything to do with the argument. cheesy grin you sound so bitter, who hurt you? grin Is it something I said? grin

Even though who I am in real life has no bearing on my argument, just go straight to the point and say that you think I am a broke, bitter, and frustrated nobody even though you have never met me in person. Go ahead, it's what your tongue is itching to say, isn't it? cheesy grin grin You have created threads condemning women that broke shame men but here you are being tempted to do the same to me. grin Just go ahead and satisfy that craving. You can just be a hypocrite for today. grin

SMH.
did I broke sham you? Do you think i am talking of finances here? You have dodged the question severally. Hypocrisy! Is it hard to answer ?

Anyway let's agree to disagree. Take care.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
did I broke sham you? Do you think i am talking of finances here? You have dodged the question severally. Hypocrisy! Is it hard to answer ?

Anyway let's agree to disagree. Take care.
Don't try to dodge. Broke shame me please. cry If you go to bed without broke shaming me, I won't be happy. cry cry Embrace your female nature and broke shame me. I beg of you. Pleeeaaaaassssseeeeeeee! cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
kazyhm:

.. You get time Walahi
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You get time Walahi
Many of these ladies are living in alternate realities. grin It's best to avoid them.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Many of these ladies are living in alternate realities. grin It's best to avoid them.
.. No need arguing with them.Nature will make them fall in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
The truth about this whole issue of SM is that no one stigmatises them,the guilt they have inside is what is killing them.

I bet you,if they have another chance,they will do anything possible to correct their mistakes.

No need flogging a dead horse.

@ Martinez39,leave them alone. It's their pussy,their body. You don't tell them how to use it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Should It Be Done?bedroom Or: / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.