Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion (9533 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / No to stigmatization / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Do I look like a weakling or someone who needs validation or company?

Lol...
You wish...anyway I am awaiting your sensible rebuttal
Yes you do, emphatically.

7 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

Oh please, just shut up.
Cancelling out her post has nothing to do with her lack of logic, but rather her lack of understanding. I even stated this in my comment.

Cancelling out this your post here is not for it's lack of logic either, but for your kindergarten attempt at gaslighting.

I know you're a single mom because you have typed this yourself on this forum, unless you're just a liar who posts anything for clout...
I don't know you nor do I care to, but I have a photographic memory and if you were half-smart, you would have noticed I deliberately inserted the I 'guessed' in that comment just to get a reaction.

I did not call the OP a single mom BTW, I see you're looking for company.
what does it matter if she's a single mom or not? Man or woman? Her point is still valid.
I asked earlier, the sins of single moms; is it their refusal to abort the baby? To abandon their child? To marry a man they loved? To be raped? Or?

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Emboldened uppercase
I stopped reading here. Victim mentality is strong in you. Most women? SMH. The same feminist rhetoric that men are the oppressors and abusers and women are the victims.

@red
Despite how affordable and available abortion pills and contraceptives are, many single mothers who get pregnant by rape still refuse to use them even if they can afford them.

abortion is now acceptable?
Well certain women are prolife. Majority of ladies who are raped, abort the baby. Others couldn't
It's still their kid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
he delibrately chose to misinterpret my post and ended up concurring.
lol...especially when they are aware of your personal life,they make reference to it as their weapon in arguments...
Meaning that aside your personal life they will have had no rebuttal to offer.

The f00l crackkhaus erroneously assumed I seek company.

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

How I wish you would just avoid fighting these redpilled guys. You would sleep a lot better at night I'm sure.
The interesting thing is I'm not even a red-piller and I have told that clown this before. cheesy

I have never been on any of those threads or being involved in any of their banters, so I don't how you or her can even refer to me as a red-piller.

It seems the guys in that red-pill club on NL have really done a number on these romance section girls that they now dream of it at every opportunity.

7 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
don't drag feminism into this. She isn't a feminist.

She also opened a thread about stigmatizing gays previously ,why didnt you call it victim hood?
I called it victimhood because it is what it is. Do you really think MOST women are sexually assaulted by men? Beside, both cases are not equivalent. People stigmatise gays but not single mothers. Single mothers are not just seen as a right choice in place of a better choice which is a fresh product. Gays are stigmatized for no good reasons while single mothers are shunned (not stigmatized) in the dating market for good reasons.

If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect a smart man to start with and endure you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could get a fresh product.

5 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
Well certain women are prolife. Majority of ladies who are raped, abort the baby. Others couldn't
It's still their kid...
you have time my dear,you will not get anywhere with this,it seems.

Let me add crackkhaus to the list of m0rons I will henceforth ignore. He can't drag me to his abysmal level.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
what does it matter if she's a single mom or not? Man or woman? Her point is still valid.
I asked earlier, the sins of single moms; is it their refusal to abort the baby? To abandon their child? To marry a man they loved? To be raped? Or?
Like I stated earlier, they are not a menace to society...which translates into doing nothing wrong or having any sin.

My only stance is that single mothers should marry single fathers and no one else, why is this upsetting? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
It's still their kid...
Abortion is acceptable when rape or a high risk to the mother's health during childbirth is involved. Besides, many women are to be blamed for their single mother status. Some knowingly roll with fuckboys and get pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
kiss
Liposure:
Shout 2 all d hardworking single moms around d world
it's not easy to be a man and woman.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by EasternPrince: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Emboldened uppercase
I stopped reading here. Victim mentality is strong in you. Most women? SMH. The same feminist rhetoric that men are the oppressors and abusers and women are the victims.

@red
Despite how affordable and available abortion pills and contraceptives are, many single mothers who get pregnant by rape still refuse to use them even if they can afford them.

It's not your womb, nor the fear of bareness yours.

Mart, give the woman a break you've been murdering them for 2 days straight.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you have time my dear,you will not get anywhere with this,it seems.

Let me add crackkhaus to the list of m0rons I will henceforth ignore. He can't drag me to his abysmal level.
I'm shocked it took you this long to learn to ignore.
Of all the times you and I have ever had a tete-a-tete on this forum, it's always you quoting me to try starting an argument you already lost.

I don't know what you're trying to prove to yourself, but I'm glad you've learned your lesson.

You can now go in peace forever. cheesy

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Abortion is acceptable when rape or a high risk to the mother's health during childbirth is involved. Besides, many women are to be blamed for their single mother status. Some knowingly roll with fuckboys and get pregnant.
and paided dearly for it. To make things right, they decided to take care of the child.
Who are we to judge or insult or slut shame them?
Men and women with dirty pasts who fornicate and commit other sins?
Ignore them if you must, but don't call them wh0res and such.
Is that hard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Riele(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

He'll call you a simp now .

That's the only thing he's good at doing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I called it victimhood because it is what it is. Do you really think MOST women are sexually assaulted by men? Beside, both cases are not equivalent. People stigmatise gays but not single mothers. Single mothers are not just seen as a right choice in place of a better choice which is a fresh product. Gays are stigmatized for no good reasons while single mothers are shunned (not stigmatized) in the dating market for good reasons.

If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect a smart man to start with and endure you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could get a fresh product.
Lol...I agree with you. I have never believed in wailing or emotional blackmail.

Why do you think there is a valid reason for stigmatizing anyone who harmlessly live his/her life? And who puts you in the position to determine what qualifies for justified stigmatization?
Why don't you see the margin between making choices and throwing shades at others? I am pro-choice,I have never never convinced or blackmailed anyone emotionally into lowering his/her standards but I am against calling people names. I also tackled you for calling men SIMPs-remember.

I esteem you higher than the m0Ron called crackkhaus so please don't disappoint me with your post.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by EasternPrince: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

The interesting thing is I'm not even a red-piller and I have told that clown this before. cheesy

I have never been on any of those threads or being involved in any of their banters, so I don't how you or her can even refer to me as a red-piller.

It seems the guys in that red-pill club on NL have really done a number on these romance section girls that they now dream of it at every opportunity.

You really don't know how bad the situation is. I avoid commenting on such treads myself due to goings-on. 'Gender War' is apt description for it..

Oh, no! One of the red pilled kings just arrived. Mart. Others will soon follow. They'll light up this place in no time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Lol...I agree with you. I have never believed in wailing or emotional blackmail.

Why do you think there is a valid reason for stigmatizing anyone who harmlessly live his/her life? And who puts you in the position to determine what qualifies for justified stigmatization?
Why don't you see the margin between making choices and throwing shades at others? I am pro-choice,I have never never convinced or blackmailed anyone emotionally into lowering his/her standards but I am against calling people names. I also tackled you for calling men SIMPs-remember.

I esteem you higher than the m0Ron called crackkhaus so please don't disappoint me with your post.
See someone that wants to ignore me henceforth still mentioning me upandan. cheesy

I am NOT interested.

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
and paided dearly for it. To make things right, they decided to take care of the child.
Is that hard?
it is indeed herculean for people who derive joy in shaming others.

I wonder if people get elevated when they sham others.
Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

Like I stated earlier, they are not a menace to society...which translates into doing nothing wrong or having any sin.

My only stance is that single mothers should marry single fathers and no one else, why is this upsetting? cheesy
don't stigmatize them. That's the message...
I didn't ask you to marry a single mom, did i?
But don't exonerate a single dad and downgrade a single mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I have seen so many threads here about single mothers and like this one, I love to correct a hsty generalisation people make about single mothers and the options u have so as not to be one.

@op, u mentioned rape.
If a man raped me and I got pregnant, I will boldly go and terminate it.
I ain't raising a rapists child at all.
So anybody who decide to do so has herself to blame.
Damn religion.
When your boyfriend knocks me down and ran, I ain't keeping that either.
Well, to be frank, for me to go skin to skin with any man, I must have studied my body system and how it works.
Emotions don't rule this world, brain does. In a situation where I forgot and made that mistake, I will take care of immediately after.
Every woman ought to study their body, know the free and non free time. If u should do something during the non free time, there is condom.
It won't kill either of u.

If a lady left her marriage because of bad husband, I'm not talking of Lagos husband( if u understand what I mean), her people always rally around her and depending on her age, she usually get a man if she so desires.
She may not want to enter into another marriage due to trauma but sure, if she want, as long as she is a good lady, men are lined up. I'm saying this based on what I have witnessed.

Also, if she has lost her husband, nobody, I mean nobody will ever stigmatize her. She is free to remarry, have boyfriend etc but no, she is never stigmatized.

Stop using guilt to bend people for a decision u made yourself. U are fully responsible for that.
There are few exceptions though e.g. a guy u planned to marry or in the process of marriage rite and he died but you discovered you are pregnant, you will marry again. In fact, nothing like stigmatization.
Usually, your mum or married siblings will take over caring for your child as soon as you stop weaning and you find your groove back. Meanwhile guys are by the side lurking.

7 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol...especially when they are aware of your personal life,they make reference to it as their weapon in arguments...
Meaning that aside your personal life they will have had no rebuttal to offer.

The f00l crackkhaus erroneously assumed I seek company.
and we are the only ones who manipulate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
Is that hard?
No one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect smart men to marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.

4 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

No one is stigmatizing single mothers. If you want to be a single mother, feel free but don't expect smart men to marry you and deal with you and your baby daddy's baggage when they could have acquired a fresh product and start their own families. Actions have consequences.

1 Like

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it is indeed herculean for people who derive joy in shaming others.

I wonder if people get elevated when they sham others.
that's human nature. Am i suprised? Nah.
I have the skeleton of an elephant in my closet but attack you for killing an ant.
Seems fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
don't stigmatize them. That's the message...
I didn't ask you to marry a single mom, did i?
But don't exonerate a single dad and downgrade a single mother
I don't stigmatise them, no one I know does.. but marrying a single mother is a no no, this is called "choice" not stigmatisation.
Learn the difference.

As for your last sentence, please point me to a post made by me exonerating single dads and downgrading single moms.

Nah, never mind...you won't find it.
You're just being obtuse.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
sassysure:
I have seen so many threads here about single mothers and like this one, I love to correct a hsty generalisation people make about single mothers and the options u have so as not to be one.

@op, u mentioned rape.
If a man raped me and I got pregnant, I will boldly go and terminate it.
I ain't raising a rapists child at all.
So anybody who decide to do so has herself to blame.
Damn religion.
When your boyfriend knocks me down and ran, I ain't keeping that either.
Well, to be frank, for me to go skin to skin with any man, I must have studied my body system and how it works.
Emotions don't rule this world, brain does. In a situation where I forgot and made that mistake, I will take care of immediately after.
Every woman ought to study their body, know the free and non free time. If u should do something during the non free time, there is condom.
It won't kill either of u.

If a lady left her marriage because of bad husband, I'm not talking of Lagos husband( if u understand what I mean), her people always rally around her and depending on her age, she usually get a man if she so desires.
She may not want to enter into another marriage due to trauma but sure, if she want, as long as she is a good lady, men are lined up. I'm saying this based on what I have witnessed.

Also, if she has lost her husband, nobody, I mean nobody will ever stigmatize her. She is free to remarry, have boyfriend etc but no, she is never stigmatized.

Stop using guilt to bend people for a decision u made yourself. U are fully responsible for that.
There are few exceptions though e.g. a guy u planned to marry or in the process of marriage rite and he died but you discovered you are pregnant, you will marry again. In fact, nothing like stigmatization.
Usually, your mum or married siblings will take over caring for your child as soon as you stop weaning and you find your groove back. Meanwhile guys are by the side lurking.

Sassy, these romance section girls don't have the capacity to understand all this you're typing.

Leave them for me, let me do what I do best and trigger them into making a complete foōl of themselves.

8 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I don't believe in these things too but I am sure as a woman, you believe in these things when it suits you. BTW, I am a man of logical and sound arguments and truth. You sef you know. grin

Nice try. I won't let you use validation to manipulate me into being and saying what you. Try again. tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by EasternPrince: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

I can't be a single mother even if I tried. I don't have a hole in the required place, but a pole that's allergic to redpills.

Give it a rest, Mart. Live and let these women live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by crackkhaus: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

OMG

I'm so sorry . I didn't know I was arguing with some retard .

Jeez , To think I thought you had sense undecided .

Phew . Iranu
Yours is a special case, so I won't bother today.

If you cross my path another day, I might spare the time to treat your disease.

7 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You're right , you know ? .

Life is too complicated , why complicate it further ? .

I have an aunt that's nursing the idea of getting married to a single Father , like why the hell should a reasonable person like her with lot of life dreams decide to get married to a man with kids from a previous relationship too bad his baby mama is dead undecided

Single Fathers are menace to the society , marrying them is something I'm strongly against .

Forget online brouhaha.
Single fathers will never have problem marrying miss world.
It's never a gender war.

Even the ones hunger dey wire.

U know, I love being realistic most of the time.
We preach one thing and do another.

In this nairaland alone, I know like 3 ladies married to single fathers.
Single fathers don't usually have baby drama. For any man to opt to be a single dad, he must be good. So ladies actually seek them out.
Ladies who have medical history of getting pregnant,are above menopause, etc. Their luck.

I'm talking about what happens in real world not nairaland.

It's never a gender war. Wonder why people made it so in the first place.
And based on our societal norms, if u make it a gender war, u will always lose.
There are so many good men out there as there are so many good women.

We are not AA but from sub Saharan Africa where patriarchy still rule.
The AA people we are imitating, are they not lost?

5 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Martinez39s(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

I can't be a single mother even if I tried. I don't have a hole in the required place, but a pole that's allergic to redpills.

Give it a rest, Mart. Live and let these women live.
I am not stopping anyone from living their life.

3 Likes

Re: The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Martinez39s post=86815918]
I don't believe in these things too but I am sure as a woman, you believe in these things when it suits you. BTW, I am a man of logical and sound arguments and truth. You sef you know. grin
point out where I have opened a wailing thread or solicited for males to marry non-virgins and single moms.

You aren't a man of logical and sound arguments. You are weak. I see your posts from a place a pain. I see an unfufilled man who has a passion to liberate men from their perceived enemies because you have been burnt by ladies before.

what do you call calling people whor€s,losers etc if not stigmatization?

Nice try. I won't let you use validation to manipulate me into being and saying what you. Try again. tongue tongue tongue tongue

This proves my postulations about you are right,you have being a victim of female manipulation ,thus you suspect all other ladies do so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. / Nigerian Girls In London / Ways To Hurt A Woman's Feelings...for Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.