Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Made Nigeria So Populated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made Nigeria So Populated (19999 Views)

Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Nigeria has been habited for a very long time and has a favourable climate.

The population figure in Nigeria is almost correct.

Hausa states have a high population. The determining factor is the women and Hausa women start breeding by 15 up till 45, Thats almost 30yrs of childbirth.

favourable climate to who

nigerians only or other people
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Arosa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
ochi aha, don't jealous us. our history is all we have. LOL and by the way was Onisha not part of the great Benin Empire? so you see we are one. wink
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by malabite: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

comapring south africa and nigeria

1. Nigeria is not the most densely populated country on earth
2. South Africa is more densely populated than most country on earth, have you asked yourself why?
3. The sparse population of south africa (as you claim) is because white folks invaded the country and used the black folks for police dog training. So almost all the black guys have rabies, and can't procreate
4. Nigeria being giant of Africa is not measured by just the size of the economy. You bring other factors into consideration: sports, market size, population, religion, culture (you can include corruption if you wish, because it also defines africa) etc. More so, when you mention African, the first thing that comes to mind is 'black man'. A white country can't be the giant of Africa
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
malabite:

1. Nigeria is not the most densely populated country on earth
2. South Africa is more densely populated than most country on earth, have you asked yourself why?
3. The sparse population of south africa (as you claim) is because white folks invaded the country and used the black folks for police dog training. So almost all the black guys have rabies, and can't procreate
4. Nigeria being giant of Africa is not measured by just the size of the economy. You bring other factors into consideration: sports, market size, population, religion, culture (you can include corruption if you wish, because it also defines africa) etc. More so, when you mention African, the first thing that comes to mind is 'black man'. A white country can't be the giant of Africa

why try to divert from what i said i never

i never compared it to the rest of the world i only compared it to SA so lets stick to SA only

dont try to divert in order for nigeria to win

as for economy lets also stick to that only dont put others things to make nigeria number 1 to sort yourself pride

so SA aint an african country becoz SA is run by whites (business wise) your greedyness for 1 sends shivers down my spine
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by jpphilips(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
Confuse? Nah! true, we are all lagging in Africa economically but, Nigeria being "a giant of Africa" economically is not far from the truth at all.

Second largest Economy in Africa; and we didn't say that

Where did ''boomerang'' or whatever get their figures from? Nigeria? government that cant even give account of its work force
Abi NNPC/petroleum ministry/finance ministry confused over oil export.
Now if Nigeria cant give a proper account, where did ''Boomerang'' get its figures from?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by lekanbar(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
I think its the same thing that made china populated, lack of birth control and family planning, which is largely due to our level of literacy

http://lekanbaruwa.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by omodapson(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
This is the dumbest post of the year. What has country size got to do with population. If that is the case, then Russia should have the largest population in the world. Go and ask the tiny Island of Japan how they managed to be ranked among the largest population in the world.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Kilode1: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2010
jp philips:

Where did ''boomerang'' or whatever get their figures from? Nigeria? government that cant even give account of its work force
Abi NNPC/petroleum ministry/finance ministry confused over oil export.
Now if Nigeria cant give a proper account, where did ''Boomerang'' get its figures from?

I think "boomerang" and all the rest of them got their figures from the World Bank and other experts like them. Like I said earlier on the thread I really see little to celebrate in the Africa to Africa comparison, we are all lagging behind the rest of the world but that does not change the fact that The Nigerian Economy is one of the biggest in Sub-Saharan Africa.

World bank still called it second biggest few weeks ago. Check the last paragraph:

http://blogs.worldbank.org/prospects/category/tags/nigeria
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
omodapson:

This is the dumbest post of the year. What has country size got to do with population. If that is the case, then Russia should have the largest population in the world. Go and ask the tiny Island of Japan how they managed to be ranked among the largest population in the world.

dont be narrowed minded or like a horse that has blinkers for the race only

think outside the box

check again russia is big but most other parts got no people at all

but if you check countries like USA CHINA INDIA have huge population and are big so some countries tend to have that reflection of size and population

my question is just in comparison with SA only and that doesnt mean applying the size and population to every country
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
ochi-aha:

Strangerf, The Ibos are repubicans by nature, like the Greeks were too,and so did not need any tyrant in the form
of a King to rule over them.

You have to appreciate that God created different tribes to foister diversity on mankind. Can you imagine what the world have looked like if we all spoke the same language, had the same customs and tradition and the same system of administration?  Everything will look drab and ordinary without any new thing to learn !!!

When you say the Ibos do not have the intellect to run empires, I laugh so much my ribs ache. Its the same Ibos who after the civil war have been able  carve out  financial empires from little or no resources. Go to Lagos and see the empires they have built, go to Nnewi, Aba etc.

From your write up, I guess you are a benin guy, my advise for you therefore, as well to all Benin people, is that they should stop living on past glory. Yes, your benin empire was once strong, but today, its a mere ceremonial entity with an Oba as its head. Ibos have built new and modern financially relevant empires, while you guys are still living in a past of backwardness, unemployment, etc. Wake up from your false sense of achievement. cool

You're obviously quite brainless to think strangerf/fstranger is Bini so there normally might not even be a point responding to this as I would be conversing with a dullard, but I actually suspect that you know full well that he is not Bini but have some insecurity issues about the Benin empire that make you feel the need to go out of your way to put down another group out of nowhere (making you no different from this same strangerf that you are criticizing, who does the same thing out of insecurity). What is this supposed stagnation and backwardness? What particular backwardness is found in Benin city that is not in other parts of Nigeria? Edo state is still a major educational center of the country. And what unemployment is there in Benin that is not in other parts of Nigeria? Benin is still one of the financial centers of the country. You probably couldn't recognize a Bini name if it was staring you in the face unless it was one of the most common ones, but a simple google search or linkedin search of even the most common Bini names would make you see how foolish it would be to suggest that Binis were some particularly backward group relative to others in Nigeria. The doctors, lawyers, professors, engineers, business managers, entrepreneurs etc. that would pop up for locations within Nigeria and without would be enough to put that idea to rest.

familarize yourself with a few of the posts in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=557357.msg7225572#msg7225572

And get a clue. Edo state, and Benin city in particular are still one of the most forward marching components of this thing called Nigeria and that's despite the fact that Edos have even less political relevance and influence and less oil wealth than many other Southern Nigerian groups, including Igbos.

And with a competent governor (Lucky Igbinedion is out of the picture now) introducing ID cards, road construction and renovation, traffic lights, and actually putting up the state budget online, among other things, this will only continue.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by HTownEve(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
lekanbar:

I think its the same thing that made china populated, lack of birth control and family planning, which is largely due to our level of literacy

http://lekanbaruwa.

True talk. You forgot to add polygamy.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by OchiAgha2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
I find the OP very insulting. How dare a Zimbabwean come to this forum with his filth. Is Zimbabwe progressing? The answer is no. They still need to kick out all the white farmers, who control most of their nation's wealth and treat the native people slaves. Just like in South Africa who have problems with the Boers.

And what about the high HIV/AIDS rate that is found in Zimbabwe? If you think Nigeria is a pariah state, just look at Zimbabwe. Comrade Robert Mugabe destroyed their economy. He should of kicked the white farmers off the land years ago. Now with all those sanctions that the West have used against Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe which used to be the bread basket of Africa is now a basket case.

It is very insulting for you people to attack yourselves over tribes, in which a foreigner has just insulted us. Have you people have any pride in yourselves? Even when a Nigerian is attacked by a foreigner, you people would rather worry about the tribe. Nigeria is never going to progress. And it is best we go our separate ways.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by OchiAgha2(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
And who the helll is this Ochi-Ahaangry

He needs to pick a different name, so people will not confuse me with him.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

why try to divert from what i said i never

i never compared it to the rest of the world i only compared it to SA so lets stick to SA only

dont try to divert in order for nigeria to win

as for economy lets also stick to that only dont put others things to make nigeria number 1 to sort yourself pride

so SA aint an african country becoz SA is run by whites (business wise) your greedyness for 1 sends shivers down my spine

What on earth are you talking about? I have really tried to refrain myself from answering you.
In the opening question (and I do agree with Onlytruth regarding your phrasing) you compared Nigeria to South Africa. Then in further comments you compare Nigeria to other countries i.e India. Anybody with half a brain will find that hilarious considering the fact India has well over a  Billion people in population with a land mass comparable to Congo (Kinshasa). So in retrospect it's like all the people of Africa migrating to Congo with their dieases is what = the India you are comparing us with.

So when it suits you non-Nigerians you see fit to compare us with the world, and when a Nigerian tries to give you an open perspective we should stop talking about the world. Listen, this is not Harare so don't be making noise anyhow here.
Another thing that makes me wonder is why some of these Africans do not discuss their own issues. In order to forget their problems they talk about 'Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria' as if their own palava will dissapear- worry about your Zimababwe.
Another thing that makes me laugh with some of you Africans is that when you discuss Nigeria you compare her with another country, what is your concern? How comes the noise makers never compare her with their own country? Are you ashamed of your own country you have to talk of another mans own?

A lot of the comments here were childish and silly yet you recieved many answers so what else do you want to hear? refer to PhysicsMHD and Ikengawo as suppliers to your question.

'Giant of Africa'? I do not subscribe to that title either but are you that silly or naive to think that it is in reference to economy alone? what of military? foreign politics? global standing etc?
Since you want to compare us with South Africa it might interest you to know that the Yanks have even declared just the state of Lagos more IMPORTANT than your Cape town. Is that not a shame, as run down as Lagos is it is seen as the most improtant region in sub sahara Africa, whilst they further declared that 'Nigeria is the most important nation in Africa to America'.
Besides do your research 'Giant of Africa' was coined in the 70s (and thus stuck as a name for Nigeria) or there about during one of Nigeria's better years, even though the best is yet to come I'll rather Nigeria just drop that title and stop thinking of Africa altogether, what is my concern with the continent apart from my fathers land. Some of you Africans really think when Nigerians are eating breakfast or in assembly together we talk of Giant this and that, we are thinking of ourselves not whether Nigeria is a Giant or not.

Zimabawe, when did we become brothers? Do you see any Nigerians littering your forum? go discuss this matter with your ilk on a South Afrian forum.

If you check many of those who has actually diminished themselves to respond to you, you will notice that most of these people here are not all that serious, you think if you were to ask a serious Nigerian this question they will even respond to a Zimabawean? You are just lucky they do not frequent this website often.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

I find the OP very insulting. How dare a Zimbabwean come to this forum with his filth. Is Zimbabwe progressing? The answer is no. They still need to kick out all the white farmers, who control most of their nation's wealth and treat the native people slaves. Just like in South Africa who have problems with the Boers.

And what about the high HIV/AIDS rate that is found in Zimbabwe? If you think Nigeria is a pariah state, just look at Zimbabwe. Comrade Robert Mugabe destroyed their economy. He should of kicked the white farmers off the land years ago. Now with all those sanctions that the West have used against Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe which used to be the bread basket of Africa is now a basket case.

It is very insulting for you people to attack yourselves over tribes, in which a foreigner has just insulted us. Have you people have any pride in yourselves? Even when a Nigerian is attacked by a foreigner, you people would rather worry about the tribe. Nigeria is never going to progress. And it is best we go our separate ways.

why some nigerians are very insecure you cant answer a direct question you rush to insult

i asked becoz i didnt want to speculate

i didnt know it is wrong to simpley ask

please quote where insluted nigeria
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

What on earth are you talking about? I have really tried to refrain myself from answering you.
In the opening question (and I do agree with Onlytruth regarding your phrasing) you compared Nigeria to South Africa. Then in further comments you compare Nigeria to other countries i.e India. Anybody with half a brain will find that hilarious considering the fact India has well over a Billion people in population with a land mass comparable to Congo (Kinshasa). So in retrospect it's like all the people of Africa migrating to Congo with their dieases is what = the India you are comparing us with.

So when it suits you non-Nigerians you see fit to compare us with the world, and when a Nigerian tries to give you an open perspective we should stop talking about the world. Listen, this is not Harare so don't be making noise anyhow here.
Another thing that makes me wonder is why some of these Africans do not discuss their own issues. In order to forget their problems they talk about 'Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria' as if their own palava will dissapear- worry about your Zimababwe.
Another thing that makes me laugh with some of you Africans is that when you discuss Nigeria you compare her with another country, what is your concern? How comes the noise makers never compare her with their own country? Are you ashamed of your own country you have to talk of another mans own?

A lot of the comments here were childish and silly yet you recieved many answers so what else do you want to hear? refer to PhysicsMHD and Ikengawo as suppliers to your question.

'Giant of Africa'? I do not subscribe to that title either but are you that silly or naive to think that it is in reference to economy alone? what of military? foreign politics? global standing etc?
Since you want to compare us with South Africa it might interest you to know that the Yanks have even declared just the state of Lagos more IMPORTANT than your Cape town. Is that not a shame, as run down as Lagos is it is seen as the most improtant region in sub sahara Africa, whilst they further declared that 'Nigeria is the most important nation in Africa to America'.
Besides do your research 'Giant if Africa' was coined in the 70s (and thus stuck as a name for Nigeria) or there about during one of Nigeria's better years, even though the best is yet to come I'll rather Nigeria just drop that title and stop thinking of Africa altogether, what is my concern with the continent apart from my fathers land. Some of you Africans really think when Nigerians are eating breakfast or in assembly together we talk of Giant this and that, we are thinking of ourselves not whether Nigeria is a Giant or not.

Zimabawe, when did we become brothers? Do you see any Nigerians littering your forum? go discuss this matter with your ilk on a South Afrian forum.

If you check many of those who has actually diminished themselves to respond to you, you will notice that most of these people here are not all that serious, you think if you were to ask a serious Nigerian this question they will even respond to a Zimabawean? You are just lucky they do not frequent this website often.

dont read between the lines i never compared nigeria with india but gave exmaples using india USA

your pride sometimes make you daft you cant discuss without turning everything in a fight as if you have been insulated

it a simple question which needs your input as nigerians simple as that
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
I don't see how ZIM DRILL insulted anyone. She asked a simple, yet rather interesting question.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Zimbabwe was NEVER the bread basket of Africa ONLY Southern Africa. That hyperbole was used to exagerrate their downfall. You really think that they fed us in Nigeria, even the Southern Africans did not go hungry due to Zimbabwe sinking.

To conclude there are only 4 countries in Africa if their got things right they could feed the continent, these countries are in order: Congo, Sudan, Angola and Nigeria. Even in that country's hey days they didn't even feed the whole of their region.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by OchiAgha2(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

I don't see how ZIM DRILL insulted anyone. She asked a simple, yet rather interesting question.

//what made the population boom or you just bonk like rabbits and have so many litters//

You don't have statements like this. I find it highly insulting that a foreigner would say such a thing. Maybe he/she should worry about her own impoverished nation that is considered a pariah due to Comrade Robert Mugabe's policies. Let us not forget that they have the highest inflation rate in the world, in which their money is worthless.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

you can say that again

like in real life some nigerian cant have conversation that is not good looking to his/.her or nigerian

they twist it as if you insulated him/her

if anyone ask about zimbabwe negitive/positive i will try to answer him/her without being biased if i try to defend negitive things for the sake of it, it will only make me a fool

though i never said anything negitive about nigeria population i even when to acknowlegdge the number 2 economy position in africa
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by OchiAgha2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
Let us take a look at Zimbabwe

Rising sums

$444m foreign investment in Zimbabwe in 1998

$2.5bn Zimbabwe’s foreign debt last year

$109m foreign debt in 1999

2,200% offical rate of inflation

3,000% Rate of inflation estimated by the IMF

Z$250 official exchange rate for US$1

Z$25,000 black market exchange rate

More than two million Zimbabweans have taken refuge in neighbouring African states since the takeover of white-owned farms began seven years ago
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see which nation is on the decline.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

//what made the population boom or you just bonk like rabbits and have so many litters//

You don't have statements like this. I find it highly insulting that a foreigner would say such a thing. Maybe he/she should worry about her own impoverished nation that is considered a pariah due to Comrade Robert Mugabe's policies. Let us not forget that they have the highest inflation rate in the world, in which their money is worthless.

do babies came from trees ?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

My brother maybe you did not notice it because it was subliminal or was possibly hidden inside a joke but read here, 'what made the population boom or you just bonk like rabbits and have so many litters'
Furthermore if a Nigerian was to talk to his people like that would it not even be another Nigerian to tell that person off. It may also interest you to check his former posts on this forum. smiley
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Let us take a look at Zimbabwe

Rising sums

$444m foreign investment in Zimbabwe in 1998

$2.5bn Zimbabwe’s foreign debt last year

$109m foreign debt in 1999

2,200% offical rate of inflation

3,000% Rate of inflation estimated by the IMF

Z$250 official exchange rate for US$1

Z$25,000 black market exchange rate

More than two million Zimbabweans have taken refuge in neighbouring African states since the takeover of white-owned farms began seven years ago
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see which nation is on the decline.

you are wasting yout energy i never denied it and besides no one even asked and i tried to deny it

lets stick to the gist of the thread
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by OchiAgha2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

Zimbabwe was NEVER the bread basket of Africa ONLY Southern Africa. That hyperbole was used to exagerrate their downfall. You really think that they fed us in Nigeria, even the Southern Africans did not go hungry due to Zimbabwe sinking.

To conclude there are only 4 countries in Africa if their got things right they could feed the continent, these countries are in order: Congo, Sudan, Angola and Nigeria. Even in that country's hey days they didn't even feed the whole of their region.

You are wrong. Let us leave personal sentiment out of this.

Until 2000, ZIMBABWE WAS the breadbasket of Africa, exporting wheat, tobacco, and corn to the rest of the continent and beyond. Zimbabwe contains the most fertile farmland on the continent. That is a FACT!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

I really won't want to argue you on this because I don't want you to spam this thread.
What I feel more sad about is that Nigerians (even the educated ones) are so ignorant and can't even seem to see beyond their tribal lines to see a foreigner ridiculing them.
If this dude is from US or England, or Japan, I could try to take it easy on him.
This dude is from frcking Zimbabwe!

His country is a MESS.  Yet, he finds time to discuss Nigeria's breeding like rabbits, and keeps comparing Nigeria to South Africa, never mind that he shares borders with South Africa.

His argument is just simple -Nigeria is breeding with little land and nothing more to boast of.

You see, this is part of why sometimes it pains me that I am Nigerian.

That goat won't insult a Biafra for sure.  cool

Instead of asking him some hard questions about his own failed nation, I see some characters here falling over themselves wagging tribal wars, stoked by a guy from the worst banana republics in Africa. undecided

Shameless folks.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

My brother maybe you did not notice it because it was subliminal or was possibly hidden inside a joke but read here, 'what made the population boom or you just bonk like rabbits and have so many litters'
Furthermore if a Nigerian was to talk to his people like that would it not even be another Nigerian to tell that person off. It may also interest you to check his former posts on this forum. smiley

where people baked like bread or they had se/x = bonking  litters= many kids

do you nigerian have another way of having kids== that make bonking taboo that makes have the tantrums like a babies
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

dont read between the lines i never compared nigeria with india but gave exmaples using india USA

your pride sometimes make you daft you cant discuss without turning everything in a fight as if you have been insulated

it a simple question which needs your input as nigerians simple as that

A Zimbabwean can never insult my pride. It was a 'simple' question laced with an insult. You really do not know Nigerians at all to think that some of us cannot detect what you were trying to say moreover Nigerians are interrogated daily, of course we can answer questions but some people need to be checked first.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

where people baked like bread or they had se/x = bonking litters= many kids

do you nigerian have another way of having kids== that make bonking taboo that makes have the tantrums like a babies

Have I not asked you whether we are brothers? what stranger would indulge in such question to another stranger? Do you think you are some how cool and brave with the way you talk?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

I really won't want to argue you on this because I don't want you to spam this thread.
What I feel more sad about is that Nigerians (even the educated ones) are so ignorant and can't even seem to see beyond their tribal lines to see a foreigner ridiculing them.
If this dude is from US or England, or Japan, I could try to take it easy on him.

His country is a MESS. Yet, he finds time to discuss Nigeria's breeding like rabbits, and keeps comparing Nigeria to South Africa, never mind that he shares borders with South Africa.

His argument is just simple -Nigeria is breeding with little land and nothing more to boast of.

That goat won't insult a Biafra for sure. cool

Instead of asking him some hard questions about his own failed nation, I see some characters here falling over themselves wagging tribal wars, stoked by a guy from the worst banana republics in Africa. undecided

Shameless folks.

so if my country is in a mess i cant ask things about other countries ?

only one person asked me about zim sitaution and i answered him, check the whole thread
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

You are wrong. Let us leave personal sentiment out of this.

Until 2000, ZIMBABWE WAS the breadbasket of Africa, exporting wheat, tobacco, and corn to the rest of the continent and beyond. Zimbabwe contains the most fertile farmland on the continent. That is a FACT!

My brother I have left 'personal sentiment out of this' cool
But I still declare that country never fed Nigeria, the end. I do not care which other people they were feeding but is not interesting to note that during their hardcore recession other Southern Africans still found bread to chop? How much more us as West Africans?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

His country is a MESS. Yet, he finds time to discuss Nigeria's breeding like rabbits, and keeps comparing Nigeria to South Africa, never mind that he shares borders with South Africa.

That goat won't insult a Biafra for sure. cool

Shameless folks.

Onlytruth by name onlytruth by nature, I'm glad we're on the same wavelength. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.