Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Made Nigeria So Populated - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made Nigeria So Populated (20000 Views)

Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
I guess I just don't get it.

Some developing countries simply reproduce at higher rates. Saying "bonk like rabbits" may seem like a vulgar, and denigrating way to phrase the question of higher reproduction rates to some people but it kind sounds like humorous way to phrase the question in plain, common, language more than an attempt to insult to me. The poster probably isn't particularly tactful in real life either, but one of those frank, straight-to-the-point kind of people if the other posts are anything to go by. If I wanted to insult a group of people and call them randy, lascivious, or too lustful for their own good, or whatever else people might be reading into that, I wouldn't ask them  "are you guys so Hot and sex-obsessed that you make so many babies"? and actually sit back and wait for a response. That makes no sense as a way to go about insulting somebody, in my opinion. I guess I just see something else. I'll agree to disagree.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

My brother I have left 'personal sentiment out of this' cool
But I still declare that country never fed Nigeria, the end. I do not care which other people they were feeding but is not interesting to note that during their hardcore recession other Southern Africans still found bread to chop? How much more us as West Africans?

there is a difference of being feed and importing

countries do really feed each other like what you think but they  import from each other  which might like feeding if one country is taking large amount of a certain commodity from one country though the importer can change at anytime to another country

take it literally about being feed
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

I guess I just don't get it.

Some developing countries simply reproduce at higher rates. Saying "bonk like rabbits" may seem like a vulgar, and denigrating way to phrase the question of higher reproduction rates to some people but it kind sounds like humorous way to phrase the question in plain, common, language more than an attempt to insult to me. The poster probably isn't particularly tactful in real life either, but one of those frank, straight-to-the-point kind of people if the other posts are anything to go by. If I wanted to insult a group of people and call them randy, lascivious, or too lustful for their own good, or whatever else people might be reading into that, I wouldn't ask them "are you guys so Hot and sex-obsessed that you make so many babies"? and actually sit back and wait for a response. That makes no sense as a way to go about insulting somebody, in my opinion. I guess I just see something else. I'll agree to disagree.

PhysicsMHD I understand you better now. Yet I still find it strange that that boy hadn't the gull to explain it like you did, in fact he seemed serious asking me what do we call it in Nigeria.
Well because of what you said thank you I have seen another light in this whole 'questioning' affair.
Furthermore I would certainly not joke around indecently to someone I am not familiar with - I am even careful with those I am familiar with, maybe it's because I'm female.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by AkinEgba: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

there is a difference of being feed and importing

countries do really feed each other like what you think but they  import from each other  which might like feeding if one country is taking large amount of a certain commodity from one country though the importer can change at anytime to another country

take it literally about being feed

Zimbabwean:

Your communication skill sucks, making you a disgrace compared to the intelligent Zimbabweans I studied with in the past.
One of such Zimbabwean was Nonsikelelo (surname withheld)
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
I'm scared to even comment undecided

Kids, lots of them I guess. Maybe the "breeding like Rabbits" thing is a bit harsh worded that way but it may be true. . .

*runs way from the verbal blows that are to come!*
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Zimbabwean:

Your communication skills sucks, making you a disgrace compared to the intelligent Zimbabweans I studied with in the past.
Ouch. Case of pure irony; pot calling kettle black.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

I really won't want to argue you on this because I don't want you to spam this thread.

What I feel more sad about is that Nigerians (even the educated ones) are so ignorant and can't even seem to see beyond their tribal lines to see a foreigner ridiculing them.

I'll keep it brief. As I said in another post, there are ways to go about ridiculing groups of people. The OP's wasn't one of them in my honest opinion.

His argument is just simple -Nigeria is breeding with little land and nothing more to boast of.

This guy already acknowledged Nigeria's economy was no.2 in Africa, so I don't exactly see this.

]Instead of asking him  some hard questions about his own failed nation, I see some characters here falling over themselves wagging tribal wars, stoked by a guy from the worst banana republics in Africa.  undecided

^^^
That had better be a reference to fstranger and the wars he starts, because I was involved in no tribal wars and threw no dirt anybody's way.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Zimbabwean:

Your communication skill sucks, making you a disgrace compared to the intelligent Zimbabweans I studied with in the past.

i am an individaul i will act and write like an individual

am not here be examined by communication skills but to air what think and feel and ask what i need to know

he who get insulted with the way i ask that his/her fcuken problem
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

PhysicsMHD I understand you better now. Yet I still find it strange that that boy hadn't the gull to explain it like you did, in fact he seemed serious asking me what do we call it in Nigeria.
Well because of what you said thank you I have seen another light in this whole 'questioning' affair.
Furthermore I would certainly not joke around indecently to someone I am not familiar with - I am even careful with those I am familiar with, maybe it's because I'm female.

are this daft that you wanted someone to explain something that it very simple and straight forward
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by MaJBlige(f): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
Poster.

Please what has land area got to do with population?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by congoshine(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2010
Reasons = Sharia law (aka 4 wives), randy men & lack of condoms + other family planning methods.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i am an individaul i will act and write like an individual

am not here be examined by communication skills but to air what think and feel and ask what i need to know

he who get insulted with the way i ask that his/her fcuken problem

Yet you come here with your premature assumptions: 'Nigerians swallow your pride' 'Why are Nigerians like this, ' Abeg take that log from your eye

ZIM DRILL:

are this daft that you wanted someone to explain something that it very simple and straight forward

Dude don't you even dare! If you do not hold your tounge this place will get too hot for you. So because PhysicsMHD (quite conviently for you) excused the manner in which you asked your question you wanna try and slip in more insults I see. If you craze, believe me my craze go make your craze find hiding place.

Olodo! wetin concern pesin wit Zimbabwe? Are we mates?

Continue the crooked path you are taking and I will give you 'simple and straight forward'. KMT so mugabe pikin wan school me abi?
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

Yet you come here with your premature assumptions: 'Nigerians swallow your pride' 'Why are Nigerians like this, ' Abeg take that log from your eye

Dude don't you even dare! If you do not hold your tounge this place will get too hot for you. So because PhysicsMHD (quite conviently for you) excused the manner in which you asked your question you wanna try and slip in more insults I see. If you craze, believe me my craze go make your craze find hiding place.

Olodo! wetin concern pesin wit Zimbabwe? Are we mates?

Continue the crooked path you are taking and I will give you 'simple and straight forward'. KMT so mugabe pikin wan school me abi?

get away embecile you got nothing to debate with
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Reference(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
When I saw the caption like every free thinking, reasonable person I began to put my thoughts together but having read the full text I was sorely disappointed.

Zimdrill or whatever you call yourself. I believe this site is for Nigerians and friends who have the interest of Nigerians at heart. If you genuinely desire to know about us, fine - you will get well thought out answers. However if you feel every thread you open and every post you make should insult and denigrade us then you better find some other outlet. No country in Africa has done more for the continent. We expended ourselves in your wars of liberation without asking for anything in return. Yes, Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa. And yes we lost well earned economic advantages with the UK an the USA in the seventies and eighties when we sided with you folks.

And yes because we 'bonk like rabbits' we were able to send close to fifty thousand troops or fifty thousand rabbits to Liberia and Serria Leone to help them become what they are today - viable democracies. And guess what we lost three thousand men in that hell hole. I lost fifteen friends, three ex-colleagues. Go tell their mama not to 'bonk like rabbits'.

When your country can sort out its self and begin to offer selfless services continent wide then you may begin to understand what it is meant to be a giant. It is not what you have dummy, but what you are able to do, what hou are able to give at your own expense.

Cote d'ivorie is there. Tell Mugabe to try them for size.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

get away embecile you got nothing to debate with

See this brilliant mugu
Your calling someone 'embecile' but you cannot even spell the word. Thank you I am an 'embecile' because there's no way a person who is insulting another persons intelligence would be that dumb not to spell themselves smiley

I cannot debate? I have answered your 'simple question' when will you answer mine. Or in Harare is debating where one mumu will be talking all the time? We are not in Harare, believe me when I tell you I will match you  insult for insult, craze for craze, Ode!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
Reference:

When I saw the caption like every free thinking, reasonable person I began to put my thoughts together but having read the full text I was sorely disappointed.

Zimdrill or whatever you call yourself. I believe this site is for Nigerians and friends who have the interest of Nigerians at heart. If you genuinely desire to know about us, fine - you will get well thought out answers. However if you feel every thread you open and every post you make should insult and denigrade us then you better find some other outlet. No country in Africa has done more for the continent. We expended ourselves in your wars of liberation without asking for anything in return. Yes, Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa. And yes we lost well earned economic advantages with the UK an the USA in the seventies and eighties when we sided with you folks.

And yes because we 'bonk like rabbits' we were able to send close to fifty thousand troops or fifty thousand rabbits to Liberia and Serria Leone to help them become what they are today - viable democracies. And guess what we lost three thousand men in that hell hole. I lost fifteen friends, three ex-colleagues. Go tell their mama not to 'bonk like rabbits'.

When your country can sort out its self and begin to offer selfless services continent wide then you may begin to understand what it is meant to be a giant. It is not what you have dummy, but what you are able to do, what hou are able to give at your own expense.

Cote d'ivorie is there. Tell Mugabe to try them for size.

first of all this site aint for nigerians but for anyone who can access the internet though it was set for most nigerians to meet up

secondly i didnt insult nigeria but very few who had insulted me first

third yes you bonk like rabbits only that you want me to put it in nice words  neither way nice or rude the result is the same highest population in africa but dont think am dissing when i say the highest population am just saying what the stastics are saying though some of you tend to disagree
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
emofine:

See this brilliant mugu
Your calling someone 'embecile' but you cannot even spell the word. Thank you I am an 'embecile' because there's no way a person who is insulting another persons intelligence would be that dumb not to spell themselves smiley

I cannot debate? I have answered your 'simple question' when will you answer mine. Or in Harare is debating where one mumu will be talking all the time? We are not in Harare, believe me when I tell you I will match you  insult for insult, craze for craze, Ode!

i didnt came for spelling checking  the spelling might be wrong but the message has been sent and understood

did ever ask your self why there is a rubber or correction ink ? becoz people miss spell and it can be corrected so their nothing knew about me miss spelling a word

which question did you ask and i will answer you
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2010
@PhysicsMHD

So, you have appointed yourself the spin master of the unrepentant Zimbabwean (even without him asking undecided), and you honestly don't think he is insulting Nigeria? You wonder why Nigeria will NEVER be respected in Africa?

Let the Zim guy try this on a South African forum and see what he gets! I assure you he won't.

Nigerians sef.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

@PhysicsMHD

So, you have appointed yourself the spin master of the unrepentant Zimbabwean (even without him asking undecided), and you honestly don't think he is insulting Nigeria? You wonder why Nigeria will NEVER be respected in Africa?

Let the Zim guy try this on a South African forum and see what he gets! I assure you he won't.

Nigerians sef.

can you pin point the insult (exclude what i said to someone who had directly insulted me first)
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

[size=14pt]first of all this site aint for nigerians[/size] but for anyone who can access the internet [/b]though it was set for most nigerians to meet up

secondly i didnt insult nigeria but very few who had insulted me first

[b]third yes you bonk like rabbits only that you want me to put it in nice words
 neither way nice or rude the result is the same highest population in africa but dont think am dissing when i say the highest population am just saying what the stastics are saying though some of you tend to disagree

I saw you for what you REALLY are before others did.

My advise to you is to go and figure out how to remove Mugabe and fix your trash heap money.
We may be breeding like rabbits, but we are still FAR richer than you.

Our population is very sustainable. We don't need the opinion or advise of an individual from the worst banana republic in Africa.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by strangerf: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hey Zim Drill,

Let it go

Tell them you are sorry, and you did not mean it to come out as it did

And stop this unneccesary e-fight!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

I saw you for what you REALLY are before others did.

My advise to you is to go and figure out how to remove Mugabe and fix your trash heap money.
We may be breeding like rabbits, but we are still FAR richer than you.

Our population is very sustainable. We don't need the opinion or advise of an individual from the worst banana republic in Africa.

you are nuts is that an insult?

yes this site aint for nigerians but for anyone who access to the net --- period

if it is for nigerians then how did i manage to register and log on when i am a zimbabwean and when even my username suggest that i am zimbabwe

yes you breed like rabbits hence the high population i could have choose an animal that might suit your liking but that doesnt change the figures of the  high population

trying to change the subject by bring mugabe issues, well its so easy start a thread about zimbabwe and its troubles then we chat there

as for now lets chat about the reason that you think made the population so high
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
strangerf:

Hey Zim Drill,

Let it go

Tell them you are sorry, and you did not mean it to come out as it did

And stop this unneccesary e-fight!

sorry for what ?nothing to apologise for

i have chatted with someone who are straight to the question asked they gave their own point of few, the rest they got nothing to offer they rush to say i insulted nigeria
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by emofine(f): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i didnt came for spelling checking  the spelling might be wrong but the message has been sent and understood

did ever ask your self why there is a rubber or correction ink ? becoz people miss spell and it can be corrected so their nothing knew about me miss spelling a word

which question did you ask and i will answer you

All I have addressed is that you employ common courtesy and decorum when adressing strangers and you go into an abusing frenzy. Did not your parents teach you better? or shall we now conclude all Zimbabwean children are callously brought up.

First of all what is your grind? you seem to be on a mission to piss people off here as if your cool then see how long you can dodge the climax. Mr Man, I bet your older than 20 and you still think scoring points on the web is classy, or you are seeking your 15 minutes of fame.
You have stated elsewhere you live in London, there are plenty Nigerians there whom I also believe to be 'bonking like rabbits' why did you not seek them out first without the comfort and anonymity of the web, lol you see this is how one can pinpoint someone who is serious or a loser.

You want to play oversabi? undersabi you are too foolish.

I have answered your 'simple question' yet you see fit to insult me because I questioned your phrasing. You group all Nigerians togther then declare you are an individual so who here is dense. In fact I hail from a minority 'tribe' where there are only a few thousands of us, so who is 'bonking' more us or the Shonas?

The fact that you dig for insults conveys your stupidity because you somehow think you are being amazingly blunt and cool, are you seeking internet cred coz you can't get street cred?

I used to think you had an ounce of intelligence you are stripping yourself not me.

All my questions have been laid bare in my previous posts, if you had spent as much time reading them instead of insulting me you would have addressed each of them.

N.B. Don't insult me again, we are not mates! and don't respond to me again if you cannot answer 'simple questions' because I have given you too much of my precious time besides I have clever people to talk to.
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

i have chatted with someone who are straight to the question asked they gave their own point of few, the rest they got nothing to offer they rush to say i insulted nigeria

hehehehe! grin grin

Fkcing Zimbabwean goat!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by strangerf: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

Unfortunately you do come of as condescending!

Which would have been nothing if you were Nigerian, however, as an alien it is unacceptable.

So put yourself in their position, think about it, and then do the right thing!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
strangerf:

Unfortunately you do come of as condescending!

Which would have been nothing if you were Nigerian, however, as an alien it is unacceptable.

So put yourself in their position, think about it, and then do the right thing!

they will get used to me

i need people who bring his own thoughts/view and we debate than to rush insult without even putting something on the debate table

well poor them i aint here to make anyone smile

Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL

Let's debate this guy below.

Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by Onlytruth(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^

I find him more interesting and exciting. How one man colonized a nation and turned it into a private estate.
Exciting stuff! grin
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by strangerf: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

they will get used to me

i need people who bring his own thoughts/view and we debate than to rush insult without even putting something on the debate table

well poor them i aint here to make anyone smile

This is not a debate really. For starters, you cannot communicate well, and your understanding of the English language is at the level of a third grader.

The content of your post is below par cognitively; You have no understanding of the Nigerian state, let alone her complexity

And you ability to comprehend written language is worrisome. You onle debate something you understand, and if you lack basic understanding of issues concerning Nigeria, I doubt if you can actually withstand the heat.

Again, Imagine Nigerians doing this to a Zimbabwean, writing crap about things they do not understand, how would you feel?

Think about it and do the right thingy!
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

ZIM DRILL

Let's debate this guy below.

start a thread and i will came there and we discuss about him and zimbabwe

i will give the point of view from zimbabwean like me and that of other zimbabwean that dont agree with me
Re: What Made Nigeria So Populated by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
strangerf:

This is not a debate really. For starters, you cannot communicate well, and your understanding of the English language is at the level of a third grader.

The content of your post is below par cognitively; You have no understanding of the Nigerian state, let alone her complexity

And you ability to comprehend written language is worrisome. You onle debate something you understand, and if you lack basic understanding of issues concerning Nigeria, I doubt if you can actually withstand the heat.

Again, Imagine Nigerians doing this to a Zimbabwean, writing crap about things they do not understand, how would you feel?

Think about it and do the right thingy!

i can communicate well the problem is that you want me to communicate the way you think is right --- nope i shall do my way

yes i lack the basic of understanding nigeria hence i asked WHAT MADE NIGERIA SO POPULATED ?

i can stand the heat and am still here answering everyone unfortunately most of you are diverting from the question asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa / Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.