Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56696 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Bro she is not even reasoning her ex.

The problem is just the child.

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE WAITED 7 WHOLE MONTHS BEFORE LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT IT? CUS YOU'D BE TOO DRUNK IN LOVE TO BE ABLE TO REASON PROPERLY BY THIS TIME. SHE'S SMART. YOU'RE NOT.

I CAN DEAL WITH 10KIDS EVEN BUT YOU DON'T CONCEAL IMPORTANT THINGS. THERE'S GONNA BE MORE FROM HER IN FUTURE, AND NAIRALAND WON'T HELP YOU CARRY YOUR CROSS.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by CAPSLOCKED: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
actually I don't mind what anyone calls my baby mama. That lady is my intimacy gadget forever. Whoever marries her will have the luck of perpetually eating my sloppy seconds cause to this day we're still having sex. Lool. Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks.

ubunja:
yes us baby daddies are still sexual with our baby mamas.

And its sweet sex because now we're just fvcking and not spending a cent. The simps in their lives are doing the financing.

And when our kids are grown they'll come looking for us. Blood is thicker than water. It's a sweet life.

THIS IS CRAZY!!

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:

That is why I never delved into the NL version of red pill ,albeit I follow other mgtow and red pill pages. Till date they live on a wack definition of an alpha male(since a large number of them can't measure up to the real standards of being alpha). Follow other red pill pages on IG,Facebook et Al and you will be ashamed of the ones on this forum.

How can a masculine man who ought to be courageous bend to archaic/medieval psychologies?

I have no reason to hold some guys on this forum to esteem, no wonder ladies here call them dogs and western men are suffering from the lashes of feminism.
We mess up over here,and the sane men over there get scourged instead of black men.

That said,marrying a single mom is better than marrying some buffoons on this forum such as funmistiqueen, ri.ele,lillmissfavy et Al that are without kids.

Let no betnaija player chatting with free WIFI quote me! angry

OH, WHAT A SIMP LIKE ME. cheesy
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Korllami007: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

I even asked her that question just now. She said it's a foolish question. She and her pikin don enter room go sleep.

You are going to hurt yourself really bad. She doesn't like you correcting her kid whenever her kid does something bad because you are not his dad and that's what she's trying to tell you. So, you don't have right to scold her kid but you have the right to take care of the kid financial burden because you a mumu man that can be easily be scammed with p*ssy. You see a big red flag staring at you like this but you still don't know what to do.

By the time you outlive your usefulness, which is taking care of the financial bills of the kids and hers, she will dump you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
They are heartless sad
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
What the OP's single-mom girlfriend did is the classic manipulation technique called bait and switch. Ubunja can shed more light on this. After she had entangled him in the web of the illusion called love, gotten him emotionally invested in her for a long time, and giving him sweet sex, she decided to break the news because at the time of hearing the news, the OP would have been too lost in his love for her to get angry and call off the relationship. grin grin cheesy
yes sir. The classic bait and switch.
Remember my write up:

HOW WOMEN GOLD DIG YOU:
https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

I have brought the relevant part here:

ubunja:
How A Woman Gold Digs You.

THE SINGLE MOTHER.
Women are emotional manipulators.

Meaning a Single Mother will wait till you've emotionally bonded with her after weeks of nonstop sexual intercourse then drop the bombshell: "I have a kid".

By then you're too emotionally invested to pull out. So you start rationalizing the situation to yourself: "Ofcourse I never wanted to raise another man's kid... But this boy is handsome and well-behaved.... Didn't uncle Tobias also raise another man's child?... But this woman herself is beautiful. ... This can be my chance to have a gorgeous GF!"

And so you become Step Father. Your money raising another man's sperm product.

Whenever a woman waits until you've fvcked her to your heart's content then brings out her kids, just know it's a manipulation. A woman who means well will tell you upfront she has kids. But then again that would scare you off. So...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Korllami007: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
What the OP's single-mom girlfriend did is the classic manipulation technique called bait and switch. Ubunja can shed more light on this. After she had entangled him in the web of the illusion called love, gotten him emotionally invested in her for a long time, and giving him sweet sex, she decided to break the news because at the time of hearing the news, the OP would have been too lost in his love for her to get angry and call off the relationship. grin grin cheesy

You get the drill. She sets her plan really well. Op thinks that the love she's showering him and her good character is real, not knowing that it's part of the game plan from the onset.

He will probably learn hard way if he doesn't cut her loose.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by shege45: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello everyone, my name is Williams, I'm a young guy of 26 years old currently engaged to a very pretty young lady who is 24 years old

I do business online and earn good income before I decided to find a lady and settle down with and luckily I found a good one who is decent and don't flirt around or do social media's like whatsapp or Facebook. Hardly receives calls, not friendly with males lol (I managed to woo her through a church member)

We have been 1 year into the relationship now and we are to get married next month but guys the problem I am having now is that she has a child for another man which is her ex she was with when she was young she gave birth at age 20, we dated for about 7 months before she told me this.

Ever since then I haven't really been myself, the child is a male child who lives with her mother but recently the mother called her to come carry the child as she can no longer look after him due to him being a very stubborn boy, the child is 4 years old.

Now she has gone to bring the child to our home, a two bedroom apartment, I'm a kind of guy who loves peaceful environment with no single drop of noise, now ever since the child came in about a week now, I have not had peace, we have quarreled several times because of the child, I'm not really comfortable with the child because I can't love another man's child as my own

My girlfriend is yet to give me a child of my own, the child runs around and doesn't listen except when beaten and each time I beat the boy up when he does wrong my girlfriend looks at me with hatred like I'm maltreating the boy because I'm not the father.

Please guys help me I don't know what to do but I can't cope with the child, I remember paying the child school fees about 3 times since we are together because the child's father isn't doing anything at all.

Now today is the child's birthday and she is asking me for money to get him cake and take him out.

My people of nairaland I cannot accept another man's child no matter what I love the mother but not the child the connection is just now there because the boy isn't of my character I'm a calm man, very calm but the boy is very radical and stubborn children irritate me so much.

I don't know what to do.

Each time this child topic comes up between I and my girlfriend she becomes bitter.

She says she will never take the child to the father or the family of the father that she must raise the child herself.

I don't think I can help train anothrr man child whom in the end will go and find his father after he is all grown.

Please I need advice, she says over her death body will she return the child to the father

I'm not comfortable in my own home.

A lot of things running through my mind like to break up with her for peace to reign

Or rent another apartment for her and the boy to go live in.

Please I need matured advice
she has clearly chosen the child and if you not comfy with it, move on bro. life is too short to let these things bother you

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir. The classic bait and switch.
Remember my write up:

HOW WOMEN GOLD DIG YOU:

I have brought the relevant part here:
Wow! I remember reading this. How this has aged well. Haters will say you are Gbenga Patrick Akinwole trying to scam people with your blog. grin

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Korllami007:

You get the drill. She sets her plans really well. Op thinks that the love she's showering him and her good character is real, not knowing that it's part of the game plan from the onset.

He will probably learn hard way if he doesn't cut her loose.
Exactly. All the niceness and love bombing were part of her plan. She needed to play nice and smart to incentivise and rope the OP into marrying another man's left over and take care of another man's seed with his hard earned cash when he could get a fresh product and raise his seed.

She, just like all women, has no love to give and she just need the op as a disposable ATM to take care of her and her kids. She is disguising her mission as love/sex. If you know the legendary trojan horse story, you should understand this meme. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Korllami007: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Exactly. All the niceness and love bombing were part of her plan. She needed to play nice and smart to incentivise and rope the OP into marrying another man's left over and take care of another man's seed with his hard earned cash when he could get a fresh product and raise his seed.

She, just like all women, has no love to give and she just need the op as a disposable ATM to take care of her and her kids. She is disguising her mission as love/sex. If you know the legendary trojan horse story, you should understand this meme. grin
Oil de your head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:

I can imagine being a married guy who's happily married to a single mother. Shit like this can make you start to question a lot of things and ruin your life. No wonder married men are some of the biggest enemies of the Red Pill. It's infuriating to learn truth too late and to be trapped in a marriage with no way out.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:
Wow.....

I'm sitting here and just wondering how you'd handle your own blood if he or she turns out to be more hyper than your babe's son.

You mentioned how you hate noise of any sort, let's just say you definitely ain't prepared to have any kids of your own.

It is obvious you have zero love for this kid and I'm afraid to tell you that, you can't love a momma and hate her toddler kid. From the woman's side, that'd be a no-no.

It's best to "die" this relationship and bury whatever it is you feel for this woman because e no go work.

It's a good thing you are letting it out on how you truly feel instead of to go dey use shame chop winch.

Meat wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am.

If you can't love a kid no matter the circumstance, you'd have same problems with yours for sure and you'd be venting out your frustrations on your spouse and before you'd say Buha....you don open another thread here say your one year marriage don get k-leg.

A child will always return the vibe given. In his innocence, he's able to pick up on your hatred for him which of course won't help him love you in return and the subtle tantrums is what you'll get as his way of protesting/rebelling. Show him some love and you'll be amazed how calm he'd become.

I pray you grow up fast and find a way to handle this pretty well.

Let her go bro....
Its hilarious indeed,is there anything like a good or bad little child? How can a normal person have problem with a four year old kid....??

To be honest the Op needs to seek mental help(this ain't normal). A four year old kid??
That means he can't live with a wife,he isn't fit for marriage because after a month he will have issues with her.

He should let this lady go,its not by force to marry her.

But be rest assured that whoever he gets married to subsequently with will have issues with him . if you can't stand a four year old kid can you stand a nagging wife?

This is abnormal. A four year old kid?chai

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Arthur21:
how come your errand boy Martinez is not here yet?

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Skepticus: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Go fùck yourself.

You are a good reason why the OP shouldn't marry that scheming single mother.

Your trashy manners is typical of a badly raised child.

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by DaddyRochie1642: 1:38am On Feb 24, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello everyone, my name is Williams, I'm a young guy of 26 years old currently engaged to a very pretty young lady who is 24 years old

I do business online and earn good income before I decided to find a lady and settle down with and luckily I found a good one who is decent and don't flirt around or do social media's like whatsapp or Facebook. Hardly receives calls, not friendly with males lol (I managed to woo her through a church member)

We have been 1 year into the relationship now and we are to get married next month but guys the problem I am having now is that she has a child for another man which is her ex she was with when she was young she gave birth at age 20, we dated for about 7 months before she told me this.

Ever since then I haven't really been myself, the child is a male child who lives with her mother but recently the mother called her to come carry the child as she can no longer look after him due to him being a very stubborn boy, the child is 4 years old.

Now she has gone to bring the child to our home, a two bedroom apartment, I'm a kind of guy who loves peaceful environment with no single drop of noise, now ever since the child came in about a week now, I have not had peace, we have quarreled several times because of the child, I'm not really comfortable with the child because I can't love another man's child as my own

My girlfriend is yet to give me a child of my own, the child runs around and doesn't listen except when beaten and each time I beat the boy up when he does wrong my girlfriend looks at me with hatred like I'm maltreating the boy because I'm not the father.

Please guys help me I don't know what to do but I can't cope with the child, I remember paying the child school fees about 3 times since we are together because the child's father isn't doing anything at all.

Now today is the child's birthday and she is asking me for money to get him cake and take him out.

My people of nairaland I cannot accept another man's child no matter what I love the mother but not the child the connection is just now there because the boy isn't of my character I'm a calm man, very calm but the boy is very radical and stubborn children irritate me so much.

I don't know what to do.

Each time this child topic comes up between I and my girlfriend she becomes bitter.

She says she will never take the child to the father or the family of the father that she must raise the child herself.

I don't think I can help train anothrr man child whom in the end will go and find his father after he is all grown.

Please I need advice, she says over her death body will she return the child to the father

A lot of things running through my mind like to break up with her for peace to reign

You are a Simpanzee sir grin

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 4:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't mind her. She and other obnoxious trolls should be paid no attention. On my thread below, you needed to see how she and diğmygold (aka lilwetdićk) were insulting and cursing me (from pg 10-12) because of the memes I posted on my thread. I wonder what she will achieve with her information on Ubunja. Will it affect the validity of Ubunja's messages? NO! Do we redpill men care about her information? NO! Just leave her to waste her time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

I just hope you guys are getting the picture here. These lots are not after bringing down ubunja. It's bad for their business. Why did I say so? Their biggest aim is ATTENTION and they will do everything to get it. Taking ubu.nja down will dry the well up. That's why they feel comfortable bringing up fallacy claiming it's the truth and they know fully well that ubu.nja will not fret or fidget about the whole issue. They need their opium(attention) and Ub.unja is their supplier. They love him more than any other guys ub.unja have helped. They know this.

Frankly ubunja knows this. Hence his silence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Came4amod: 4:24am On Feb 24, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

I don't know what to do.

U r not ready for marriage.. marriage is making sacrifices and if u r thinking of what people will say ... u will never have a peaceful home... there is no perfect home sef .. it's all a work in progress ..

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 4:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Its hilarious indeed,is there anything like a good or bad little child? How can a normal person have problem with a four year old kid....??

To be honest the Op needs to seek mental help(this ain't normal). A four year old kid??
That means he can't live with a wife,he isn't fit for marriage because after a month he will have issues with her.

But be rest assured that whoever he gets married to subsequently with will have issues with him . if you can't stand a four year old kid can you stand a nagging wife?

I don't know if y'all failed to see the problem here or chose to ignore it.

That kid isn't his! That is why he is finding it difficult to tolerate him. Putting the kid at more risk of traumatized childhood and resentment for fathers (step father).

This is why I do not support men marrying SM. It doesn't end well for either of the three. On rare occasions does it end well, and check very well, the man na mumu for that marriage if it ends well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Came4amod: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Michellekabod2:

U get sense .. how is it possible to have issues with a 4 year old .. the op is just a self justifying prick.. and he tried to derail the matter by telling us the girl told him after 7 months .. I feel you .. the problem is not the child but .. he is thinking about what people will say having another mans child in his house .. 26 years old wan marry .. better calm down ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Came4amod: 4:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

I don't know if y'all failed to see the problem here or chose to ignore it.

That kid isn't his! That is why he is finding it difficult to tolerate him. Putting the kid at more risk of traumatized childhood and resentment for fathers (step father).

This is why I do not support men marrying SM. It doesn't end well for either of the three. On rare occasions does it end well, and check very well, the man na mumu for that marriage if it ends well.

U should be blocked on this platform .. u r just derailing a simple issue .. no lady will talk like this .. its obviously a young immature guy

And for this post na you be the mumu

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Came4amod:

U get sense .. how is it possible to have issues with a 4 year old .. the op is just a self justifying prick.. and he tried to derail the matter by telling us the girl told him after 7 months .. I feel you .. the problem is not the child but .. he is thinking about what people will say having another mans child in his house .. 26 years old wan marry .. better calm down ..
exactly my point. Little kids are always lovable,if it were an adolescent or teenager I will understand.
He has personal issues.

So the girl should have let out that secret earlier on despite the stigma associated with SM? Some people don't reason o! You will accuse her of hiding it if he got to find out by someone else or if when he saw the kid she kept denying its her nephew or relative. The 7 months period was time to build trust and be sure of his intentions before letting it out.

If the Op isn't interested,he should let her go instead on picking on the kid in his innocence.
But I still find it abnormal someone will have an issue with a four year old

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Chocolatte01:
hope he finds out her true person soon...
I despise cheats with a passion...
Are you CHocco LaTe?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by smarttm: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

I don't know what to do.

Don't be selfish...train him and forget the biological father...God will reward you...thank you

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by awakeuche(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2020
ubunja:

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.
This was just too brutal, are you sure you're a woman, you sound cold.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Skepticus:

You are a good reason why the OP shouldn't marry that scheming single mother.

Your trashy manners is typical of a badly raised child.

I don't give a rat's behind about what you think of me. In fact, fùck you. I hope that makes me even trashier in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2020
awakeuche:

This was just too brutal, are you sure you're a woman, you sound cold.
yes that was cold I agree.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Tunagee(m): 6:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Bro, u dey complain,you have not even fanthom the fact that the child's dad will soon start coming to your home to check his son, giving him access to your wife and old feelings can still come back.
Secondly, have u thought of the fact that when u start having your own kids, and you don't treat them equally, it can also spark another issue btw you two? Have u thought of the fact that your wife may never like you correcting the child too harshly. Have u thought of the fact that the child's welfare is what she may be interested in, and not you?
Have u thought of the fact that she can never love you deeply as her child since she is with so u can take care of her son?I won't advise anyone I know to marry a single mother, am sorry!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Tunagee(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2020
LOGOBELT:

I can't believe this comment is from a woman

Are u sure its a woman?? Very unbelievable!!! Even some ladies don't support men getting married to single mothers. I guess she is a decent girl.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Tunagee(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2020
jawalis:
You really sounds like a gentleman. But here’s the problem. Don’t you think she’s humbled cos of the fact that she’s a single mother (After One) and she knows for sure that NO MAN WILL ACCEPT HER WITH A CHILD THESE DAYS. Let her not behave well or be comported like all those shit of good girl she’s faking and see if anyone will look her direction. Forget her humility or whatever mask she’s putting on as a camouflage to wipe off her ugly past. And you are calm enough to believe or assume she’s decent. Where’s the decency in ladies Nowadays. Listen; because she’s not used to social Media doesn’t make her trustworthy, it might be due to circumstances. Who knows where she met her ex who’s the father of the boy. Her so called decency decency or other freaky questionable qualities that got you attracted might be a product of her lesson leant in the harder way. Btw, she’s just 24 and already had a 4yrs old boy and you believe she’s good, decent, churchy and lots of shit. Bro stop thinking with your heart. Let your brain take charge of the reasoning. She told you over her dead body! Meaning she’ll chose the child over you and you are there protecting her and feeling butterflies for that chameleon who already manipulated you and already on the verge on caging you into taking responsibilities for her looseness. And she’s expecting you to condone what her own mother cannot tolerate. What a pity. Paying his school fee isn’t bad. Honestly. You can do more if you have the financial capacities but not at the expense of your happiness. From your words here: it’s clear you aren’t comfortable with the whole thing and she’s not ready to let go. There are lots of single girls out there who you can wife. Forget about these feeling issues. It weakens you.

I feel u guy

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Came4amod:

U should be blocked on this platform .. u r just derailing a simple issue .. no lady will talk like this .. its obviously a young immature guy

And for this post na you be the mumu

So ladies have a pattern of how the write?
I mean have you seen husband.snatcha and MissGhosted write on this forum? Or you seen poca.hontas write? These three don't write like how you envisioned ladies write.

On derailing a simple issue.... Y'all too scared to admit to yourselves that op couldn't tolerate that little boy because he is not his kid.

I think you should be intimate with yourself. It releases pressure.

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by angelfallz(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Tunagee:
Bro, u dey complain,you have not even fanthom the fact that the child's dad will soon start coming to your home to check his son, giving him access to your wife and old feelings can still come back.
Secondly, have u thought of the fact that when u start having your own kids, and you don't treat them equally, it can also spark another violence? Have u thought of the fact that your wife may never like you correcting the child too harshly. Have u thought of the fact that that child's welfare is what she is interested in, and not you?
Have u thought of the fact that she can never love you deeply as that child cos she is with so u can take care of her child. I won't advise anyone I know to marry a single mother, am sorry!

There are so many pathetic men in this generation. What is a man who wants his own family looking for with a single mother?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.