Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56689 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Alberta123:
I just had to create a new profile for this.

I'm currently in the same dilemma.

This lady is also the most nicest and decent lady I know.

She told me few days ago that she's a single mom even though the kids isn't staying with her for now but she'll claim him back when she's stable.

it's now obvious she was putting out such display cos of the luggage that comes with her.

I know for a fact that no woman can take care of someone else child especially if the mom is alive. We read about it in the news of how ladies maltreat there step child.

I can't take care of someone else child especially when the father is alive and we aren't related.

I'll advice the OP to cut his loss and move on.

The lady is just been selfish trying to force someone else responsibility on an innocent man

only a few men can make that connection: A SINGLE MOTHER IS SWEET TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA LUGGAGE SHE COMES WITH.

Juts like fat women are known for being kind and always smiling. That's what they have to do to survive in the dating game and attract men. Sexy girls are some of the rudest girls you'll meet because they're sexy and have no need to be kind to attract any man. Men will come either way.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
only a few men can make that connection: A SINGLE MOTHER IS SWEET TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA LUGGAGE SHE COMES WITH.

Juts like fat women are known for being kind and always smiling. That's what they have to do to survive in the dating game and attract men. Sexy girls are some of the rudest girls you'll meet because they're sexy and have no need to be kind to attract any man. Men will come either way.

Mr Akinwole, where did you get your analysis from? i guess from the movies

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:
Ubunja has started his lies again

babymama and all sort of lies to look legit, he always makes up stories to legitimate his lies.

He is a liar and shouldnt be believed at all, every thing he wrote down about any baby mama he has are all lies and cooked up to legitimise his claim

he is typing from Nigeria as we speak, his ip address says it all

XhosaNostra, pls do you think Ubuja is a Zimbabwean living in south africa? he claims he is white and a zimbawean living in South Africa but i wonder what a white Zimbawean is doing 24 hours daily on Nairaland

i will like your comment pls

The bolded part is news to me. He's presented himself as a Ndebele from Zimbabwe in the past. The name "Ubunja" actually means rascality (direct translation, dog-like behaviour) in Nguni languages, which makes me believe he probably IS a Ndebele. I don't believe he's white though lol. I understand people can misrepresent themselves sometimes, but lying about one's race, now that's straight up mental. Only he knows who or what he is. I don't care either way smiley

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
I will check it out. You can try watching Hellsing Ultimate, Dororo and Ninja Scroll. They are very interesting animes and they aren't long. If you have all the time in the world, try watching the very interesting Hunter x Hunter. cheesy
I'll look around. The people around me aren't big into anime. But I'll see where I can source them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The bolded part is news to me. He's presented himself as a Ndebele from Zimbabwe in the past. The name "Ubunja" actually means rascality (direct translation, dog-like behaviour) in Nguni languages, which makes me believe he probably IS a Ndebele. I don't believe he's white though lol. I understand people can misrepresent themselves sometimes, but lying about one's race, now that's straight up mental. Only he knows who or what he is. I don't care either way smiley

My first time hearing the Ndebele part, he claims he is Richard Ubunja Raycards but in reality he is a Nigerian living in Nigeria, a trace was done and all information was pointed to a Nigerian living in Nigeria even with a Nigerian phone number,

he is a Nigerian blogger looking to make a living from blogging and affiliate marketing, his tactics is to write on controversial topics to gain traffic to his site, he shouldnt be taken seriously

below is what he claims to be but funny enough that pic are all over the net

ubunja

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by BetWinners(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

Juts like fat women are known for being kind and always smiling. That's what they have to do to survive in the dating game and attract men. Sexy girls are some of the rudest girls you'll meet because they're sexy and have no need to be kind to attract any man Men will come either way.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

My first time hearing the Ndebele part, he claims he is ubunja Richards but in reality he is a Nigerian living in Nigeria, a trace was done and all information was pointed to a Nigerian living in Nigeria even with a Nigerian phone number,

he is a Nigerian blogger looking to make a living from blogging and affiliate marketing,

below is what he claims to be

LOL! Hmmmm...interesting.
Ubunja how far, my broda? grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

break bread with trolls and you'll soon find yourself considered a troll.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

since Ndebele is part of the Nguni languages, i am sure you must understand part of it, since he claims Ndebele, i wonder if he Southern Ndebele or Northern Ndebele or a white..lol.. i guess he is everything

pls write down some of your language to the Ubunja, lets see his reply

dont be threatened by him

this is his disclaimer saying something else, the domains are owned by fortplus solutions

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
BetWinners:

and that's the game brotherman.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
break bread with trolls and you'll soon find yourself considered a troll.

So she's sucking all this info from her thumb? She sounds very sure. Clear the air small now grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So she's sucking all this info from her thumb? She sounds very sure. Clear the air small now grin
like I told you.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by BetWinners(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and that's the game brotherman.
I know.You just perfectly summed up the whole issue. Well done & may the Gods bless game & the redpill

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Don't feed obnoxious trolls. They ain't worth a vestige of attention. wink

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

look at his info

all registered to fortplus solutions in Nigeria

all threads i created to expose him were deleted by him.

you see, miseducations.com and miseducations.com.ng all registered to Fortplus solutions in Nigeria

a man living in south africa using a nigerian registrant, meaning he paid in naira for this not in rands.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
BetWinners:

I know.You just perfectly summed up the whole issue.
Well done & may the Gods bless game & the redpill
Red Pill For Life.
MGTOW For Ever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

since Ndebele is part of the Nguni languages, i am sure you must understand part of it, since he claims Ndebele, i wonder if he Southern Ndebele or Northern Ndebele or a white..lol.. i guess he is everything

pls write down some of your language to the Ubunja, lets see his reply

dont be threatened by him

this is his disclaimer saying something else, the domains are owned by fortplus solutions

Lol, I'm not intimidated by him.

Yes, I do understand Ndebele very well because Nguni languages are mutually intelligible. The spambot might ban me if I write something completely in my language.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
like I told you.

grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
i alway advise guys not engage in a match that u are one zero down .na u need a penalty continue there is no var so there is no penalty for u
even if he score VAR go remove am

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
even if he score VAR go remove am
LOL. some single mothers won't even want to have any more kids. Meaning no kids for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm not intimidated by him.

Yes, I do understand Ndebele very well because Nguni languages are mutually intelligible. The spambot might ban me if I write something completely in my language.

just try, i think he is planing for a scam that is why he cooked up a story that he is a Zimbabwean living in South africa

he thinks nobody will take him seriously, if he claim he is Nigerian, you know they say a prophet isnt respected in his town

most times, this is how scam starts before you know it he disappears with people money

the funniest stuff is that their are other guys like him preaching similar messages but they use their real name and we all know their location but that man has tried hos best to cook up stories that doesnt add up to perpetrate a future scam

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

look at his info

all registered to fortplus solutions in the Nigeria

all threads i created to expose him were deleted by him.

you see, miseducations.com and miseducations.com.ng all registered to Fortplus solutions in Nigeria

a man living in south africa using a nigerian registrant, meaning he paid in naira for this not in rands.

Girl, you even have receipts! I'm impressed smiley

While this exposé is intriguing & all, I don't wanna get too embroiled lol. Duke it out with him, I'll watch from the sidelines.

Bring more receipts! grin

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

just try, i think he is planing for a scam that is why he cooked up a story that he is a Zimbabwean living in South africa

he thinks nobody will take him seriously, if he claim he is Nigerian, you know they say a prophet isnt respected in his town

most times, this is how scam starts before you know it he disappears with people money

the funniest stuff is that their are other guys like him preaching similar messages but they use their real name and we all know their location but that man has tried hos best to cook up stories that doesnt add up to perpetrate a future scam

*Nods*

I'm staying out of it.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Girl, you even have receipts! I'm impressed smiley

While this exposé is intriguing & all, I don't wanna get too embroiled lol. Duke it out with him, I'll watch from the sidelines.

Bring more receipts! grin

you dont have to worry, anyway, thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
MR Gbenga Akinwole aka Ubunja aka Patrick Akinwale arent you the owner of Fortplus solutions

come out and defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Angelacruz: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Then breakup wit her
WilliamsTheGrea:

Do you think it's easy to look a child who you didn't give birth to biologically and invest your money and time in that child?

I'm not impotent I can have my own child. I want to take care of my own child.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ubunja, wont come out to defend himself afterall he is a Nigerian Living in Ojota

Soon he will connive with the mod to delete this thread or ban me and also call me a troll.

he cant speak Ndebele language, he claim he is white, when does a white man becames Ndebele, or are you also from Bulawayo too

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by realtalk19: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Do you think it's easy to look a child who you didn't give birth to biologically and invest your money and time in that child?

I'm not impotent I can have my own child. I want to take care of my own child.

To you ,you can't but to some they can.its obvious you can't accept the boy and take care of him as your own son even if she gives birth to your own child.

It's best you let go of her in peace and move on,it's obvious you can't cope with the package. Having a child is not a disease. It's a blessing. It's only the circumstance involved that makes it a big deal for u.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

My first time hearing the Ndebele part, he claims he is Richard Ubunja Raycards but in reality he is a Nigerian living in Nigeria, a trace was done and all information was pointed to a Nigerian living in Nigeria even with a Nigerian phone number,

he is a Nigerian blogger looking to make a living from blogging and affiliate marketing, his tactics is to write on controversial topics to gain traffic to his site, he shouldnt be taken seriously

below is what he claims to be but funny enough that pic are all over the net

ubunja
he does not post links in his write-up.
how will he gain traffic when he doesn't invite people to his site or post link?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:
Ubunja, wont come out to defend himself afterall he is a Nigerian Living in Ojota

Soon he will connive with the mod to delete this thread or ban me and also call me a troll.

he cant speak Ndebele language, he claim he is white, when does a white man becames Ndebele, or are you also from Bulawayo too

Ubunja really dealt with this girls.
Go get a job,men are getting wiser now.
*Takes another red pill*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:
MR Gbenga Akinwole aka Ubunja aka Patrick Akinwale arent you the owner of Fortplus solutions

come out and defend yourself.
something tells me you are actually own the site you mentioned. you are only trying to gain traffic using ubunja fame on romance section

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.