Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56695 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Katier00(f): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
let's exchange noods and see.
you are a low life
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Katier00:
you are a low life
I know.

11 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arthur21:
I will also mention you when misandrists like funmisticqueen,lilmisssfavvy,ri.ele,yourself, etc start popping .

Its a two way thing,if you feel justified for calling men names,they also may have their reasons for calling ladies names

The sanitation of this forum is a two way thing.
Dañde55 once supported the killing of male babies in the womb. She also said that not all males babies should be killed, a few should be preserved as sperm donors. How cruel and sick can a mind get? I have always told men that feminists are not their friends. Feminists are filled with the natural female hubris of female superiority and hugh loathing of men.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Shugavee(f): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Do you think it's easy to look a child who you didn't give birth to biologically and invest your money and time in that child?

I'm not impotent I can have my own child. I want to take care of my own child.
what advise were u expecting!! Leave her !! Cause like it or not,, she would pick that child over u any day anytime.. that’s her flesh n blood , u are not !! Life goes on with or without you

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Mille: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
One of the things I'm grateful for in life. Imagine dating or marrying a girl who doesn't bring a lot of baggages and headaches.

That was how I used to date a single mother. Perfect woman but imagine being young and handsome and you're already carrying someone else's baggages for them. I also remember telling her early on that I'll not live with or take care of another man's child. The day she brought the boy to my house, I left home immediately and told her to return the boy before I come back.

I had to deal with being number two as the son comes first, the baby's father calling everytime and they are discussing about 'their son, the grandmother calling almost everyday that the son wants to speak to her, the baby daddy coming to see the son and they are discussing for hours, the baby-daddy family calling over the son, being in a competition with 2 others , having to deal with the insecurity of whether they are fucking when meeting over 'their son etc.

Now imagine having to deal with none of these.

When I travelled abroad and told her I am not sure I could do 'long-distance stuffs, you can guess who she has been cohabiting with since then. The same "Lowlife she hated".

The worst choice a single man can do is date or marry a single mother. Let baby-daddies and baby-mamas deal with themselves. You can always get single women who aren't "After-One".

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and here you are about to write about something you've never read... Why am I not surprised.
grin grin grin She's a pathetic and bold liar. Imagine writing a chemistry thesis when you don't know jaçkshit about chemistry. grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
question is why do women have babies with unproductive men who end up absconding? Aren't we all told women are good judges of character etc plus they have intuition yada yada?

I will not advise any man to take the chance and raise another man's kid. Myself I was raised by a step father as well but it's cause my father died when I was about 4. Even then taking on the duties of fathering another man's offspring is not something I will let my brother or son do.

They will tell you it's love. Some will add "at first sight". And others will tell you they don't know the future whereas they were dumb enough to ignore the signs which they could have used to pass a better judgment on the future.

6 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and here you are about to write about something you've never read... Why am I not surprised.
What didn't you get in my earlier statement?
I'm not writing to counter your topics or debunk anything you've written which i know about not from reading your threads but the little info you occationally drop.
For example, i now know you have a 'gold digging' collection.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

They will tell you it's love. Some will add "at first sight". And others will tell you they don't know the future whereas they were dumb enough to ignore the signs which they could have used to pass a better judgment on the future.
and even the whole group of friends will get screwed by the same guy. Rotating them. Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
and even the whole group of friends will get screwed by the same guy. Rotating them. Smh.

And a bunch of hos come here on nairaland to cuck shame males into marrying one. That's very low. Before I went red pill, I never liked dating a single mom or even marrying one. Never nursed that idea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin She's a pathetic and bold liar. Imagine writing a chemistry thesis when you don't know jaçkshit about chemistry. grin
I'm just laughing at her And her weak excuse she now gave that she's been reading my comments instead of my threads. I'm like, are you for real right now??

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by mrpaedo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Dañde55 once supported the killing of male babies in the womb. She also said that not all males babies should be killed, a few should be preserved as sperm donors. How cruel and sick can a mind get? I have always told men that feminists are not their friends. Feminists are filled with the natural female hubris of female superiority and hugh loathing of men.
grin grin
Listen women are very wicked, bile and selfish in nature and more importantly towards men, if they were to rule the world just as men are, they would have turned all men into slaves - and I mean slaves as in, in chains while running errands for them plus hard punishment if we disobeyed. They would have even gone as far as castrating the boy child at birth saving a tiny percentage only for procreation. They would never have been as liberal as men are towards them today.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
What didn't you get in my earlier statement?
I'm not writing to counter your topics or debunk anything you've written which i know about not from reading your threads but the little info you occationally drop.
For example, i now know you have a 'gold digging' collection.
are you for real right now??

5 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mille:
One of the things I'm grateful for in life. Imagine dating or marrying a girl who doesn't bring a lot of baggages and headaches.

That was how I used to date a single mother. Perfect woman but imagine being young and handsome and you're already carrying someone else's baggages for them. I also remember telling her early on that I'll not live with or take care of another man's child. The day she brought the boy to my house, I left home immediately and told her to return the boy before I come back.

I had to deal with being number two as the son comes first, the baby's father calling everytime and they are discussing about 'their son, the grandmother calling almost everyday that the son wants to speak to her, the baby daddy coming to see the son and they are discussing for hours, the baby-daddy family calling over the son, being in a competition with 2 others , having to deal with the insecurity of whether they are fucking when meeting over 'their son etc.

Now imagine having to deal with none of these.

When I travelled abroad and told her I am not sure I could do 'long-distance stuffs, you can guess who she has been cohabiting with since then. The same "Lowlife she hated".

The worst choice a single man can do is date or marry a single mother. Let baby-daddies and baby-mamas deal with themselves. You can always get single women who aren't "After-One".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
let's exchange noods and see.

I wanna see dunes.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

I wanna see dunes.
let's head over to the desert.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
kiss

i tried to tell Martinez39s this but his ego wouldn't let him accept that most single mom's aren't interested in young guys, like himself but more older and mature males. Like single dads and widowers

Like the one I share a quarters with,always making calls with her mature married lover who is based outside the state,yet every Sunday shouts of sexual ecstasy flies everywhere from her apartment.And still plotting with the mature lover on how he should go about divorcing his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
let's head over to the desert.

I'm bringing Mo' et and a chair. You bring the umbrellas.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

I'm bringing Mo' et and a chair. You bring the umbrellas.
and the camels. And the cameltoes. Lmfao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
veteranExboy:

Like the one I share a quarters with,always making calls with her mature married lover who is based outside the state,yet every Sunday shouts of sexual ecstasy flies everywhere from her apartment.And still plotting with the mature lover on how he should go about divorcing his wife.
hope he finds out her true person soon...
I despise cheats with a passion...

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ubunja has started his lies again

babymama and all sort of lies to look legit, he always makes up stories to legitimate his lies.

He is a liar and shouldnt be believed at all, every thing he wrote down about any baby mama he has are all lies and cooked up to legitimise his claim

he is typing from Nigeria as we speak, his ip address says it all

XhosaNostra, pls do you think Ubuja is a Zimbabwean living in south africa? he claims he is white and a zimbawean living in South Africa but i wonder what a white Zimbawean is doing 24 hours daily on Nairaland

i will like your comment pls

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Johnnycife(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Is it hacked?
No not hacked
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin
Listen women are very wicked, bile and selfish in nature and more importantly towards men, if they were to rule the world just as men are, they would have turned all men into slaves - and I mean slaves as in, in chains while running errands for them plus hard punishment if we disobeyed. They would have even gone as far as castrating the boy child at birth saving a tiny percentage only for procreation. They would never have been as liberal as men are towards them today.
I know all this. Many people don't know that men are the kinder sex. Women have a natural hubris of female superiority and an inherent loathing of men. This reason why men don't know this is because of the brainwashing foisted on them by society and the media coupled with the fact that women are gifted chameleons that know how to put on good behaviour in public. grin grin grin grin

Men are seen and treated as disposable utilities by women. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
I'm just laughing at her And her weak excuse she now gave that she's been reading my comments instead of my threads. I'm like, are you for real right now??
She is a joker. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by WorWorBoy: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Johnnycife:

No not hacked
Ok.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
She is a joker. grin grin grin
they all are. How was your Sunday

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
they all are. How was your Sunday
It was fine. I was watching anime throughout today. grin

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Alberta123: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
I just had to create a new profile for this.

I'm currently in the same dilemma.

This lady is also the most nicest and decent lady I know.

She told me few days ago that she's a single mom even though the kids isn't staying with her for now but she'll claim him back when she's stable.

It's now obvious she was putting out such display cos of the luggage that comes with her.

I know for a fact that no woman can take care of someone else child especially if the mom is alive. We read about it in the news of how ladies maltreat there step child.

I can't take care of someone else child especially when the father is alive and we aren't related.

I'll advice the OP to cut his loss and move on.

The lady is just been selfish trying to force someone else responsibility on an innocent man

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
It was fine. I was watching anime throughout today. grin
Nice. I'm not a big anime fan but I liked Appleseed. It was cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Nice. I'm not a big anime fan but I liked Appleseed. It was cool.
I will check it out. You can try watching Hellsing Ultimate, Dororo and Ninja Scroll. They are very interesting animes and they aren't long. If you have all the time in the world, try watching the very interesting Hunter x Hunter. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.