Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56690 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by SpartanKing: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:
cheesy grin
XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Ubunja really dealt with this girls.
Go get a job,men are getting wiser now.
*Takes another red pill*

i have job already and i will resume by 8 am tomorrow morning, can you say you have a job for tomorrow

you are not wise, if you cant see a fraudster called Gbenga Akinwole trying to organise a scam.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lostz:
something tells me you are actually own the site you mentioned. you are only trying to gain traffic using ubunja fame on romance section

ok

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Ubunja really dealt with this girls.
Go get a job,men are getting wiser now.
*Takes another red pill*
Don't mind her. She and other obnoxious trolls should be paid no attention. On my thread below, you needed to see how she and diğmygold (aka lilwetdićk) were insulting and cursing me (from pg 10-12) because of the memes I posted on my thread. I wonder what she will achieve with her information on Ubunja. Will it affect the validity of Ubunja's messages? NO! Do we redpill men care about her information? NO! Just leave her to waste her time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by proclinician: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Look at how two idiotic low lives are derailing this thread. You both should pls get a job or get busy with your whoring so that all this heat go stop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

i have job already and i will resume by 8 am tomorrow morning, can you say you have a job for tomorrow

you are not wise, if you cant see a fraudster called Gbenga Akinwole trying to organise a scam.

If ubunja is a scammer, I'm ready to be scammed again and again.
His miseducations saved me from the tight clutches of a manipulator. Ubunja have come to stay and not even a thousand of your type can stop him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mr Martinez39s, you are trying hard to gain some relevance here, i will advice that you go treat your health instead of wasting your future here

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Onyi22(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Yes she doesn't. She doesn't even have friends, she is always at home most times, only goes out when I tell her we should go out or except she goes to her trainee work as an auxiliary nurse but she is done with that...
O boy shut up, she doesn't flirt how come she got pregnant? Or r1 u telling me that she was also conceive by the Holy spirit?

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

His miseducations saved me from the tight clutches of a manipulator. Ubunja have come to stay and not even a thousand of your type can stop him.

then you are not wise, what stops a another woman from scamming you as you claimed if you cant listen to warning.

a sheep cant think for himself

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

ok
you trying to resurrect your dead blogging career using ubunja? no one care about where he came from or what he does. those who like his message will still like them. stop being an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Wise man. If Ubunja is thief, let him rob me. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lostz:
you trying to resurrect your dead blogging career using ubunja? no one care about where he came from or what he does. those who like his message will still like them. stop being an idiot

ok
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

then you are not wise, what stops a another woman from scamming you as you claimed if you cant listen to warning.

a sheep cant think for himself
he is not asking for money on nairaland or selling anything with his ubunja moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by sexylassie(f): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lostz:
he is not asking for money on nairaland or selling anything with his ubunja moniker

ok
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello everyone, my name is Williams, I'm a young guy of 26 years old currently engaged to a very pretty young lady who is 24 years old

I do business online and earn good income before I decided to find a lady and settle down with and luckily I found a good one who is decent and don't flirt around or do social media's like whatsapp or Facebook. Hardly receives calls, not friendly with males lol (I managed to woo her through a church member)

We have been 1 year into the relationship now and we are to get married next month but guys the problem I am having now is that she has a child for another man which is her ex she was with when she was young she gave birth at age 20, we dated for about 7 months before she told me this.

Ever since then I haven't really been myself, the child is a male child who lives with her mother but recently the mother called her to come carry the child as she can no longer look after him due to him being a very stubborn boy, the child is 4 years old.

Now she has gone to bring the child to our home, a two bedroom apartment, I'm a kind of guy who loves peaceful environment with no single drop of noise, now ever since the child came in about a week now, I have not had peace, we have quarreled several times because of the child, I'm not really comfortable with the child because I can't love another man's child as my own

My girlfriend is yet to give me a child of my own, the child runs around and doesn't listen except when beaten and each time I beat the boy up when he does wrong my girlfriend looks at me with hatred like I'm maltreating the boy because I'm not the father.

Please guys help me I don't know what to do but I can't cope with the child, I remember paying the child school fees about 3 times since we are together because the child's father isn't doing anything at all.

Now today is the child's birthday and she is asking me for money to get him cake and take him out.

My people of nairaland I cannot accept another man's child no matter what I love the mother but not the child the connection is just now there because the boy isn't of my character I'm a calm man, very calm but the boy is very radical and stubborn children irritate me so much.

I don't know what to do.

Each time this child topic comes up between I and my girlfriend she becomes bitter.

She says she will never take the child to the father or the family of the father that she must raise the child herself.

I don't think I can help train anothrr man child whom in the end will go and find his father after he is all grown.

Please I need advice, she says over her death body will she return the child to the father

I'm not comfortable in my own home.

A lot of things running through my mind like to break up with her for peace to reign

Or rent another apartment for her and the boy to go live in.

Please I need matured advice
you can never be number one with a single Moda, it's always her child first den the baby dad den you. You only comes first when it comes to the welfare of the child....you're 26, you don't deserve this kind of mumuism and mugulogy....shes even angry you're correcting the child but want you to foot the bill for his birthday....please don't date a single mom, too much baggage, never date a repented hoe.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by virago(f): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:
This thread would soon get run down by Nairaland's alphas. None of whom would put their sentiments aside and comment without bias...
Op it's obvious the relationship wouldn't work out well because you do not love the child. It's not the womans fault but yours. The child might not be bad but your dislike for raising up another man's son would blind you of any of the kid's good points.
You mentioned that you love peace. If you have a child with your girlfriend, would he/her disturb too?
Don't waste either your time or hers. Simply let go now...
But if she's so good as you have portrayed, know you might be throwing away a diamond to later pick up a mere stone.

It's not his fault but the girlfriend , you can not force someone to accept another person , in this case the child ( note that I'm not blaming the kid either ). The guy said he can not raise another man's child , it's his money and you can not force him against his will. If the child were his own it's his obligation to raise that child. The girlfriend also wasn't very honest and only told him about the child after 7 months of dating after the guy was already emotionally committed to the relationship. This is something she should have told him before she even accepts to date him ( I hate people who try to trick people by not being open or honest )

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dande55:
Cos she got pregnant doesn't mean she flirt. My friend got preggy the first day she had sex.
yes cos she's a flirt... simple. flirt is the first step to forking

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:
Wow.....

I'm sitting here and just wondering how you'd handle your own blood if he or she turns out to be more hyper than your babe's son.

You mentioned how you hate noise of any sort, let's just say you definitely ain't prepared to have any kids of your own.

It is obvious you have zero love for this kid and I'm afraid to tell you that, you can't love a momma and hate her toddler kid. From the woman's side, that'd be a no-no.

It's best to "die" this relationship and bury whatever it is you feel for this woman because e no go work.

It's a good thing you are letting it out on how you truly feel instead of to go dey use shame chop winch.

Meat wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am.

If you can't love a kid no matter the circumstance, you'd have same problems with yours for sure and you'd be venting out your frustrations on your spouse and before you'd say Buha....you don open another thread here say your one year marriage don get k-leg.

A child will always return the vibe given. In his innocence, he's able to pick up on your hatred for him which of course won't help him love you in return and the subtle tantrums is what you'll get as his way of protesting/rebelling. Show him some love and you'll be amazed how calm he'd become.

I pray you grow up fast and find a way to handle this pretty well.

Let her go bro....
so the girls mom dat returned the boy also hated him bah? why are you guys always forcing people to swallow left overs?? can you raise anoda man's child?
op I can bet you dat boy will compete for your properties with your kids later in life and even murder you for you.
never marry a single mom, esp one who gave birth to a broke man. she's mad.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Op. You are spending your hard earned money on a woman and her child with another dude; feeding, school fees, birthday parties. My question is...

What benefit are you deriving in return; either now or expected in the future; that you cannot derive from a younger, fresher woman?

And by the way, don't listen to all the single mothers on this thread advising you to be a 'good man' and take care of the child like yours. They're only protecting the business of the sistahood.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dejex4(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello
My girlfriend is yet to give me a child of my own, the child runs around and doesn't listen except when beaten and each time I beat the boy up when he does wrong my girlfriend looks at me with hatred like I'm maltreating the boy because I'm not the father.

Please guys help me I don't know what to do but I can't cope with the child, I remember paying the child school fees about 3 times since we are together because the child's father isn't doing anything at all.

Please I need matured advice

Message them at
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Westernlove: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
What happened to "Buy one get one Free" Op you are not serious at all lol.....Carry your cross. Marriage Free Access to Dick & Toto bin dey hungry you and your partner lol....!!!

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Op. You are spending your hard earned money on a woman and her child with another dude; feeding, school fees, birthday parties. My question is...

What benefit are you deriving in return; either now or expected in the future; that you cannot derive from a younger, fresher woman?

And by the way, don't listen to all the single mothers on this thread advising you to be a 'good man' and take care of the child like yours. They're only protecting the business of the sistahood.
OP's getting easy sex, that's why it's so hard for him to disengage. That single mother pussy too sweet and too easy.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
sexylassie:

una don make Ubunja a nigerian by force grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gbanega Akinwole..classic grin grin grin grin..a yoruba zimbabwean grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by WilliamsTheGrea: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
akaahs:

Guy I no go lie to, I dey boil like boiling water. How can u take care of someones child while u aren't comfortable doing that just in name of love with a girl whom have chosen her son happiness over urs. Common on!!! Be a man and do well to leave that girl because she ll never love u above that boy who isn't ur blood.

I even asked her that question just now. She said it's a foolish question. She and her pikin don enter room go sleep.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by WilliamsTheGrea: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Nna eeee, quite the babe na,, is she ur mother or sister ,,send her packing joor,, u are too young for all these, there are so many young pretty girls out there to love u,, she will end up cheating with her ex

Bro she is not even reasoning her ex.

The problem is just the child.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Bankowner: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Oga see, I have someone who married a single mother with a three year old son, today the boy is 16 and you can never tell that the man isn’t his father. So quit whining and do the needful if truly you love the girl or kindly get out of her life so doors can be opened for the right person to fill the gap.

You sound awfully selfish to me though!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Korllami007: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
lefulefu:
una don make Ubunja a nigerian by force grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gbanega Akinwole..classic grin grin grin grin..a yoruba zimbabwean grin grin

Lmao, laughing my arsenal out. I no know say the guy can even give some people sleepless night to this extent. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Bro she is not even reasoning her ex.

The problem is just the child.
well guess what? That child is a part of her life forever. Make up your mind and make a move.

6 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Korllami007: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bankowner:
Oga see, I have someone who married a single mother with a three year old son, today the boy is 16 and you can never tell that the man isn’t his father. So quit whining and do the needful if truly you love the girl or kindly get out of her life so doors can be opened for the right person to fill the gap.

You sound awfully selfish to me though!

He sounds selfish to you, but the woman that told him she has a child after 7 months of dating him is what?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
OP's getting easy sex, that's why it's so hard for him to disengage. That single mother pussy too sweet and too easy.

But WTH, he says he's an attractive dude and gets admirers. Why can't he just go for a newer model with a smaller burden? Some men behave mysteriously.

9 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Martinez39s(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Korllami007:

He sounds selfish to you, but the woman that told him she has a child after 7 months of dating him is what?
What the OP's single-mom girlfriend did is the classic manipulation technique called bait and switch. Ubunja can shed more light on this. After she had entangled him in the web of the illusion called love, gotten him emotionally invested in her for a long time, and given him sweet sex, she decided to break the news because at the time of hearing the news, the OP would have been too lost in his love for her to get angry and call off the relationship. grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.