Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? (68496 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, nairaland guys like gist sha.
they love gist die, they can pm u for gist grin
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by helinues: 11:00am On Feb 29, 2020
ogbuefi677:

For you to support buhari up till now,the verdict is "you are permanently messed up"

And your oblangata omitted ' Now a better man '

Imagine on weekend, you carry politics matter come relationship..

Don't you guys have some breaks

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by ogbuefi677(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

I want to commend u for this, u did the right thing. God first everything comes second because salvation is d best.
Beside if u had given in to his sexual advances he won't remain that Amazing remember say when guy sleep with any babe finish her value go reduce for he eye.
Not always true.
Not even true 50% of the times.
Except you are d type that's always demanding and feels entitled cos you supply pussy.
But shag a guy on mutual basis or free of charge, he'll forever feel he owes you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Maccoy1(m): 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
yea had to leave a girl when she said no sex before marriage, but came to me in tears about her incomplete school fees....that she needed 80k to complete it....and i told her to take 200 airtime and call her dad/mom.
Calling u crazy is an understatement �
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by boomssey(f): 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
gypsey:
My ex wife, very good woman, a doctor in a hospital. She divorced me, accused me of having sex with her sister, i tried everything to get her to take me back but she refused.

Now the question is, did i slept with her sister? yes! only one time, me and her sister had drank alot of whiskey and smoked some weed that night, it wasn't intentional

ever since, i ve been married 2 times and divorced 2 times including her own making 3 times and i am still single now..

hmmmmn good for you dear,u deserved it.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Giddiebabalaw(m): 11:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Glycosunde:

guy how far, na only me and you dey here. Just tell me the truth nor lie, No be chop and clean mouth you b wan do her tongue tongue grin
Noo....She is my girlfriend for years now..Probably she might have seen another person....
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Adasun(m): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2020
mabea:
Rubbish
pay for her na. Mtcheeew.

Dat gal might be dishing her pus$sy out to someone else.nobody is ready to be magalise.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 29, 2020
2 good nacking hours
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Ekehwinz: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Darevofpeace:
Hope she is now a Rev.sister ?
For where..? Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Deepthoughts: 11:22am On Feb 29, 2020
sEGXY2:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone amazing, really like me but you had to break up for some certain reason. Why?

I've been on this boat before. I was in a relationship with this amazing babe but our ideals of a fulfilling relationship was totally different. She's beautiful and amazing but our different ideologies made us totally incompatible.

What's your story?
Years ago,I use to have a very understanding n lovely babe but the parents were too desperate for her to get married while I was no way in a position to go that way at the time so we had to part ways.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Bimpe29: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2020
I was also in a lovely relationship with an amazing and beautiful baby but had to call it off due to our genotype.
It's a sweet, lovable, thrilling and pleasant relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Pablo19(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
The issue of tribalism made my affair with this beautiful girl of 3 years end just like that. Igbo and Yoruba don’t walk on the same path
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by A305: 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
missimelda01:

You made your point, but you know it's better when you're with someone you are attracted to in every way... Prevents some crazy marriage issues.
Do you know some people don't truly fall in love with their spouse until after being married? And I would like to interchange the word attraction with 'fall in love', just another synonym.

To proof me right or wrong - create a new moniker and start a new thread asking; Married people - Did you truly fall in love with your spouse before marriage or after marriage and watch out for the answers you will get.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:

You know, I thought I made a wrong decision. But when I read the story of a nairalander who said his father who was a widower had to pray really hard before he got them the perfect stepmother who treated him and his siblings as her children. My doubts were cleared.

Many people are managing their marriages because of the wrong decisions they took. I won't let myself fall into that pit.
Still high sounding superficialness.
Anyone whose presence gives you peace of mind is a great sign.
You just allowed religion and fear steal a good man from you. How many brothers in Christ have you dated that gave you peace since then?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by carnal: 11:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Pablo19:
The issue of tribalism made my affair with this beautiful girl of 3 years end just like that. Igbo and Yoruba don’t walk on the same path
they do walk on same path.families differ,background differ, so is orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Equity15(m): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
sometimes he may never find, sometimes they end up finding a woman far far better than you if it is predestined to happen to them. Life is predestined, don't sweat too much about it, you can only do your best and wish for the best, it is left for your destiny to decide how your entire life will unfold, you, I and we do not have much control over our life and how it will end, this is the sad truth humans don't want to accept
I don't know why I hate it when people say this 'predestined ishh'..I feel it's an excuse lazy people use when they should have done something. like that scientist said; people who say everything in life is predestined Still look both sides of the road before crossing. does it make sense?

P.S: not saying you're lazy or anything, I follow you up on here and I admire you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:36am On Feb 29, 2020
I left her due to her overbearing mum negative influence and her immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Thazard(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=koffos post=87036557] .. that was one sissy dude.. s. a guys are weaklings, holy lord.. what kind if a man gets scared of little dogs .. we Nigerian men are not even scared if tigers not to talk of dogs .. baby come down here and lemme
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Divay22(f): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

Everybody na small boy to u.

Faceless forum don give u mind to talk na
What about your Esan girlfriend sad
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by olamy7(m): 11:42am On Feb 29, 2020
DMerciful:
So it means people who will go to heaven were predestined to. Hitler did nothing wrong because it was predestined. Satan did nothing wrong because it was predestined. Bokoharam are fulfilling predestiny. What a moronic thinking?
this is not true.. and it has never and will never be true, I will advice you change that thought now before it affects you in a bad way
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Homeboiy: 11:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Divay22:
What about your Esan girlfriend sad

She dey nah
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by scopp(m): 11:54am On Feb 29, 2020
We dated for five years then she got pregnant for a guy. I forgave her but whenever I remember her betrayal it hurts. Had to leave her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by wizdomnzube(m): 11:54am On Feb 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol na Jos be my base. Everything cheap. Wen I been de Lagos na leg I de use o
nothing do u bros.... E be lyk Jos favour u big time.
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Yujin(m): 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ahhhhhh, here we go again! The strawman argument. No man must want me blah, blah, blah. FYI, I don't have a problem attracting or keeping men. I'm the one that's picky when it comes to relationships because I'd rather be single than be with someone I don't click with on all levels.
My point is you just like the average SA girl want independence even with that particular man that ticks all your expectations. Relationships are commitments and you don't want that but would want him to be. Lol. I understand you very well. From my experience, what fits most SA ladies are the 'totsies'. Once in a while, you run away from him and savour the abundance of nature then, return to him. Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Maccoy1:
Calling u crazy is an understatement �
why?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
mabea:
Rubbish
who know you?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
SimpleDimples:
We were both AS.

Happened with 3 guys and I gave up..... can't kill myself.

The AA guys I met, either is controlling freak or hasn't made his mind.... All from anambra

What do you mean when you say you gave up?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by franchasng: 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Equity15:
I don't know why I hate it when people say this 'predestined ishh'..I feel it's an excuse lazy people use when they should have done something. like that scientist said; people who say everything in life is predestined Still look both sides of the road before crossing. does it make sense?

P.S: not saying you're lazy or anything, I follow you up on here and I admire you.
Don't doubt it. Another supporting proof that life is predestined is this: did you had a say as to the country or family you were born No child have a say on where they will be born, if they do, there won't be any other childbirth in West African countries.

And let me tell you, life's success, breakthrough, being rich, being wealthy or poor has nothing or little to do with hardwork, even the Holy book of Bible supported this when it said: the race is not for the swift nor for the strong, neither is it for the wise, but of God that showeth mercy.

and if you look around you or even Nigeria as a whole, you will see the above statement in action. If the race was for the wise or the smart, will Muhammadu Buhari be Nigeria's President

Even the intelligent people can't tell how and why they are intelligent and smarter than others, they just have it in them from birth....that dull little boy that finds it hard to comprehend the teacher's lesson, do you think it is his fault or he or she don't wish and try to be the smartest kid in class

Humans are wired to follow a script, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. If it is destiny for America to fall, when the time comes, every life indices will be working against America till they crumble!!

Britain or UK used to be one of the strongest nations conquering all parts of the world and colonizing them, but today they are struggling to hold their own.

Italy and Greece were also world powers, but there was a point Greece couldn't afford to fund national projects and even salaries. Italy is struggling today.

If you believe life is not predestined or you believe in scientists knowing it all, then tell me why Albert Einstein who happens to be my mentor in the past couldn't tell how he would die.....he died trying to murmur a nuclear physics theory he was working on, but he died with it.

Each humans have a predestined end....how he or she will die....some by accident, pestilence, natural disaster, war, communal crises, epidemic like Ebola, Coronavirus, in their sleep, in combat, in crime scene, long illness, terminal disease, childbirth, fire accident, drowning, poison, mishap, voodoo attack, etc.....you can only appeal for some of your human scripts to be changed and if it pleases the director and producer of human script to listen to your appeal, it will be done, but if the producer is not pleased, it will not be accepted, and that brings about the issue of answered prayers and no answered prayers.

Humans kind of know about predestined life, and that is why humans try to connect to the spiritual realm to seek and appeal for change in their negative script roles, and sometimes their roles get changed, while most times it doesn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Youngpo413: 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Na tru . My problem be say Dem pusy no de wet. I fit marry fyn gal buh I must cheat her with ugly or black gals
very true,they can only get wet a bit when another guy don cum inside already...but if you are the first for day,na the right side of you (coçk near the cap)go suffer am,because u cant cum quick except u turn her upside down,kneel astride and insert from behind...seeing those bubbling, bouncing butt will make you cum in a very small quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nooil:
I broke up with a guy that gave me peace. I mean, this guy is tall, handsome, intelligent, yet not for one day in our one-year relationship did I have a cause to doubt his loyalty. But I had to break up with him due to some personal reasons.

He is truly the best I had dated. He'll always tell me, "Your type is rare." Always told me I was beautiful too when I referred to other girls as beautiful.

And the way we chat and 'yab' ourselves on WhatsApp, I'll always go back and read our conversations just to laugh. Once told him I do it, and he said he does the same! So many beautiful memories. We were extremely compatible.

Some times, I think to myself, I probably made the wrong decision. But in the end, I know it wasn't. My love for God should always be greater and without compromise.

Was he of a different religion, cultist, Yahoo boy?
Re: Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why? by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
stanliwise:
It can also get stuck. and it will turn into what we call a time loop. A moment when nothing new it happening. so why time is flowing forward, making effort to accept things and move with it by living the moment and planning ahead is the way to go.
true sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.