Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick (71925 Views)

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This one I agree with. If you don't have brain, have bombom and vice versa. cheesy
shocked shocked kiss

Even with the brains, we still need and prefer the bombom honestly, because most times, black woman's brain or intelligence is useless to her man, sadly....cos black women are born wicked and selfish....they rather die than help their struggling man stand, so bombom over brains cry cry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Enculer2: 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:
As a Christian, the man shouldn’t be putting his own married asunder.
The Bible made that clear wink

White man' slave book made it clear to you.

Black man. Black slave.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by anjorinl1914: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
wow!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
yhusiee:

Bless you o jare. They'll go and carry charm to intentionally take people's husband. When they get caught, people start to support them and preaching "anger direction". Rubbish.
Most Nairalander female only type English

They don't type sense and reality!!!

How do you expect the scorned wife to just free that evil side chick like that??

Most of this side chick prefer to date married men..

They are disrespecting Marriage institution!!!

People should stop supporting them

They should be treated as 'marital thieves'!!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
Keep deceiving yourself, soon we will be here watching your video as you drag your husband's side chick's wig off at Elegushi beach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kontinu grin
That's going to be the portion of all ur daughters not me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
eni4real:
Most Nairalander female only type English

They don't type sense and reality!!!

How do you expect the scorned wife to just free that evil side chick like that??

Most of this side chick prefer to date married men..

They are disrespecting Marriage institution!!!

People should stop supporting them

They should be treated as 'marital thieves'!!!

Even after the wife confronted her, did u see any remorse?

She was touching her bumbum and swaggering for all of dem as she walked away casually, like nothing happened.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Platony:

Women don't understand this game, she jst made him love d side chick more.

- He will apologise to d side chick with a gift.

- He will probably take her on a vacation to spoil her, maybe Dubai if he's opulent enough

-Their sex life will upgrade

-Their relationship will not end now. Rather it will get stronger & both d man & d side chick will keep on gossiping about d lagamoose wife. grin grin

See as she plenty like market square bread.
She no see d side chick? grin grin
He should get ready for Acid bath and hot water!!!

Too much wickedness against a wife..

Too much disrespect to marriage Institution!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
MissGodOwn:

That's going to be the portion of all ur daughters not me.
ewo, my daughter that I will handpick a hubby for and monitor his movement. My daughter won't marry for money na, she will marry with so many quality pack to offer to her lucky future hubby, not the typical Naija ladies that add nothing to a man's life and still expect the man to remain completely faithful to them because they call them wife undecided

Time will open your eyes to reality of life wink

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Reazest: 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Freeze is my guy. Always hitting the nail at the head.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by franchasng: 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Platony:

Women don't understand this game, she jst made him love d side chick more.

- He will apologise to d side chick with a gift.

- He will probably take her on a vacation to spoil her, maybe Dubai if he's opulent enough

-Their sex life will upgrade

-Their relationship will not end now. Rather it will get stronger & both d man & d side chick will keep on gossiping about d lagamoose wife. grin grin

See as she plenty like market square bread.
She no see d side chick
? grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by KunteKinte: 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
I hate this Freeze Guy.... He blocked me on Instagram bcoz I opposed his opinion on tithe
Idiot Guy cheesy cheesy
He blocked you because you went to his page to talk trash. Its his page. His house his rules. If you

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lady would have saved herself energy and do what needs to be done.

That's what her mates do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
franchasng:
ewo, my daughter that I will handpick a hubby for and monitor his movement. My daughter won't marry for money na, she will marry with so many quality pack to offer to her lucky future hubby, not the typical Naija ladies that add nothing to a man's life and still expect the man to remain completely faithful to them because they call them wife undecided

Time will open your eyes to reality of life wink
And time will teach u a very bitter lesson too.
Remember whenever you insult an African woman, just remember that u have a mother n probably sister(s) too who happens to be Africans too.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

Even after the wife confronted her, did u see any remorse?

She was touching her bumbum and swaggering for all of dem as she walked away casually, like nothing happened.

And the on Lookers are also spurring her on..

People have lost respect for Marriage!!!

They are blaming the scorned wife already!! Not knowing that she is simply frustrated by the thieves who had stolen all the resources that should belong to her home!!!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by ayemonikao(m): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
The husband should've married the side chic , she's a better wife than that immature ugly wife
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
eni4real:
And the on Lookers are also spurring her on..

People have lost respect for Marriage!!!

They are blaming the scorned wife already!! Not knowing that she is simply frustrated by the thieves who had stolen all the resources that should belong to her home!!!

These days, can u fcuck pussy without expenses?

The woman know the right person to deal with.

She knows where all the money have been going.

Her husband is just helpless victim OF A TEMPTRESS.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Enculer2:

White man' slave book made it clear to you.

Black man. Black slave.
As if the same white man did not enslave your fore fathers.. And give you independence

If you are not an Ogun or Esu Worshipper , then you are just blabbing undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Kiddllc: 11:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
y3mi:
Daddy Freeze, when will you begin to teach your followers and those hare brain sheeeeeeples you just can't begin to give up on enlightening, to start demanding on behalf of Christendom for the replacement of wherever the word 'God' is in the Christian bible with Yahweh (Jehovah)?

Afterall, since you all Christians in Africa believe in that Israeli idol god from the Jewish people of the semitic race, you and I know the ontological meaning of who God means, it is a title theologically ascribed to any deity believed in any culture to be the most supreme among all other deities, that doesn't mean yahweh is the same as our ÉLÉDUMÀRÉ, God (title) is Ra, Ahura-mazda, Marduk, Zeus, Odin, Jupiter, Brahma who are names of the God in ancient Egypt, Persia, Mesopotamia, Greek, Scandinavia, Roman and India civilizations respecrtively, so why should the English word "God' before the exclusive usage of the Christian religion alone. This is the next chapter i was hoping you'd one day begin to hammer on for every one tp hear and concern your brilliant self with some domestic issues involving extramarital affairs that will never cease to exist for as long as everyone keep practicing the societal-damaging Abrahamic that are so un-African. As for Islam, kudos to it. Islam still remained honest as it specifiy the name of the idol they chose to be the national God of the arab people, whether Allah was elevated from a female moon idol of the pre-islamic Arabia by Mohammed Salah or not, is another topic. But Muslims don't deceive people about which idol they worship like you confused Christians do by usurping the God title for your usage only.

Over to you.
Lol.. I marvel at ur foolishness... Well believe what u will & leave us be. Stop trying so hard to badmouth Christianity or deny Jehovah's existence as the God of all gods. He lives, always have and always will while u and the freezer man will definitely pass away grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by topboss: 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
cococandy:

And so?
Let the married men say no.

Will you accept excuse from your wife that some man came after her? You expect her to say no. You should do the same. It’s not rocket science.
Men are not helpless victims

Daddy Freeze, na god go punish u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
hammerU:

These days, can u fcuck pussy without expenses?

The woman know the right person to deal with.

She knows where all the money have been going.

Her husband is just helpless victim OF A TEMPTRESS.
I hope your opinion will change if the scorned wife decorate the husband with hot water or acid bath??

Since you want her to "know the right person to deal with"

Considering the volume of anger she has on this matter!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
I hope your opinion will change of the scorned wife decorate the husband with hot water or acid bath??

Since you want her to "know the right person to deal with"

Considering the volume of anger she has on this matter!!!

I can never support such evil and devilish act against your loved one and family members.

I did not say dat.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Sunofgod:
I'm sure the confronting wife was once a side chick...

This by far the dumbest thing guys say, it just shows the quality of men out there these days, very poor mentality, some stupid idoits came up with the ideology that if a woman sleeps with a married man, then her husband will also cheat on her, so now when you finish cheating on your wife,you will go home and tell her, I cheated because I think you slept with a married man sometime in your life,hello are a fool, even when she never did, take responsibility for you actions, stop victim blaming. Its ridiculous abeg enough of senseless opinions, I have had it, so when all this mad men have sex with 2 year olds whose fault is that, the poor baby, or the mother also slept with a 2yr old baby in her past too, women have really suffered and the men just walk away without shame or blame, that is why this will never end.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by lepasharon(f): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
Look at the camera there shocked shocked shocked
It's a Prank grin grin cheesy grin

Knew it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2020
topboss:

That is not Daddy Freeze oo shocked shocked... That is Mummy Freeze of Nairaland on Feminism topics!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2020
hammerU:

I can never support such evil and devilish act against your loved one and family members.

I did not say dat.
That is common nowadays!!

Facing the cheating husband alone is very fatal!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by olabrinks(f): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Fisher007:

Deep pure redpill truth.

Ladies prime is from age 18- 30yrs when beauty is still intact. They decide who and what they fvck. Females have most of the fun in life without hormonial inbalance, no sense, riding the cc.

Men's prime start from 35- 60yrs when they are financially stable. They can easily provide and are more experienced, so young ladies flock them like bees on honey.

This is why most men cheat after marriage. The amount of plausible deniability young ladies use to seduce them is just too much.

Madam deal with the truth or stay single. Simple.
the truth is that most men do not get to that financial stability where they can pick and choose even after 35 plus. Most of these married men chasing young single ladies are using their last savings, their wives money or money that is supposed to be used for their home on these girls. The side chicks will discard them after finishing all their money. A man can only be in his prime past 35 when he has a substantial amount of money, which most men never acquire. At 35 if you don’t have money as a man, just forget it, you can’t attract a young hot single lady. But you can still manage and get a hot girl when you are young yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by hammerU: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2020
eni4real:
That is common nowadays!!

Facing the cheating husband alone is very fatal!!!

Only a senseless woman will kill someone she will end up to bury.

Or pay the hospital bill.

Side chick go laugh her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by Sniper101(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2020
VillagePeople11:
See as that side chic fine compare to that gorri...

Anyway i am seriously finding it difficult to blame the man because i mean look at the two

But seriously if i am the side chic, i wouldn't have acted guilty, i would have given the woman hot slaps too acting like she got me mistaken me for someone else.

Bros, u seem to be forgetting something o

"A young woman CANNOT stay beautiful forever".

If that man happen to just make the side chick his second wife, give her 5years and let her have two kids within those 5years
...then let's see if this 'beaitiful' side chick won't be looking as unpresentable as that woman who's attacking her
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2020
grin
topboss:

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Right?

The Bible doesn’t mind when the woman is cheating on her husband. Only the third party is to blame grin
hammerU:

No dat is not wat the scripture said.

It refereed to a 'third party.'

So this women should be keeping their legs closed.

The only way a married man should get access is rape.

Anything short of dat, the wife should hold dem responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick by tunapawizzy: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2020
pollypocket:
Why should the side chick be left alone if she's knowingly complicit? undecided

And all those telling her to face her man, she can face the BOTH of them, how do you know she hasn't confronted him too?

Sidechicks are getting bolder every day and I can see why
How many side chicks will u beat before u meet the one that will wozz u better slap. Better ways to treat her f**k up than assaulting her...dat video alone ehn, she dun become victim....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.