Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123327 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by christopher123(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
I made it 100
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

Not true. There are several couples out there that are principled and living just fine where these sorts of things are unheard of. Yes, they may be in the minority but 90 plus percent unfaithfulness is fallacy. Because we live in a world where bad news sells incidents of normal living may appear sparse.

For instance looking at this picture it says a lot about the class and demenour of the people involved. They don't come across as classy, well educated and what you may call self motivated or upwardly mobile. They donot represent all that men and women have to offer. These ones have too much time on their hands, one of the characteristics you look for in a partner when trying to settle down.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Comedian2019: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.
That's why it's advisable to marry an enlightened woman. The man might have lost a life-time financial breakthrough as a result of the wife's stupid!ty.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by confydoedowaye(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
With this rate of side chicking, u can imagine d number of faithful married men masturbating.. Couple should not be too diplomatic and professional to themselve
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Epistasis(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
I just love what married women are doing these days. A man has this inherent trait of being promiscuous but his woman must put him in check.
A woman who is ready to make her marriage work must be confrontational in nature, stand up and defend her territory. Let's the side chicks take the risk she took and make the life of her man better, they love to reap from where they didn't sow.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by asaajuomo1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeRay98:
Why some married are motivated to look out, some easily resort to available ladies became it's a known fact that lots of married tend to feel secured and settled after marriage that they just become boring, carefree and lackadaisical towards their husbands.
The men who suffer most are the good godly/god fearing men whose devotion to God keeps or helps them to overlook the attitude of their wives.
Many come to a point where they feel their husbands demand sex as if its food.
Wives who don't trust their husbands tend to do more to keep their husbands looking forward to coming home knowing that other ladies are prying around for unhappy husbands to take.
I don't like or support it but I have experienced it first hand.

True talk.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by YanshmasterGee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
Can't agree with you more. Reminds me of my late Dad. My mom knew all about his philandering (though in fairness to him he really wasn't much of a womanizer) and pretended not to know. She only divulged to me as our closeness is phenomenal and when I checked it out she was right. My respect for her knows no bounds till now.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Reference(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Not true. There are several couples out there that are principled and living just fine where these sorts of things are unheard of. Yes, they may be in the minority but 90 plus percent unfaithfulness is fallacy. Because we live in a world where bad news sells incidents of normal living may appear sparse.

For instance looking at this picture it says a lot about the class and demenour of the people involved. They don't come across as classy, well educated and what you may call self motivated or upwardly mobile. They donot represent all that men and women have to offer. These ones have too much time on their hands, characteristics you look for in a partner when trying to settle down.

Get attracted to those who are motivated by something, folks who are driven to success and haboir great potential. There you will find discipline.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Moganajoe: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

And 99% of men must cheat. Even the scripture and our constitution is not against it .
.pls women should understand this.

Again, without cheating married men 80% of our girls will drop out of tertiary institution.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
dear woman, do not bleach, loose weight , go under knife just so your, man will not cheat , the truth is u are not the problem .look good, loose weight for yourself , love yourself, do everything that makes u happy but not because of him
they are not just worth it we have seen video of a side chick who is not as pretty as the wife , what 's the colour of your problem aga ?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Rightboy: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bush meat done catch hunter today... ; grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by abijaofficial(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Horlami247:

U be mumu
you too be mumu
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.

Stories that touch. Outdoor precedes indoor
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you must be a side chic or sideguy, you must know how to fight. Thats how my guy who was having a no-strings attached relationship with this girl was busted by the boyfriend when they wanted to do a hookup in the hotel. The stupid bf, slapped his gf, when my guy tried to restrian him, he pushed him. That was how my guy took over the show oo. Slapped the boyfriend, cleared his leg so he was on the floor. Picked up his phone, dialed me and was calling me Colonel, that I should bring my boys. Na so the bf calm down oo. They eventually stopped dating and my friend later had a hookup with her again. People ehnn.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by nairamaniac: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

U think men cheat on wives due to her being less sexy.

At times, her engine just needs some rest and not to be distracted from other marital/home affairs.

So the men quench their high libidos outside.

Dont mind them joor.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Bukden16(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
But ehn...
These Benin People self, how e the do dem all?
Like say them like the thing?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sylve11: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
See as pant be for the side chic waist sef grin grin cool
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ivimilly: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
darlenese:
dear woman, do not bleach, loose weight , go under knife just so your, man will not cheat , the truth is u are not the problem .look good, loose weight for yourself , love yourself, do everything that makes u happy but not because of him
they are not just worth it we have seen video of a side chick who is not as pretty as the wife , what 's the colour of your problem aga ?
You're just bitter

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by fof1: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

How about d Very Unfaithful and Whorish Wives or Women?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Babaj02: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Weda outdoor or indoor ooo, na Bini girls way. The see marriage as profession which must be protected by all means
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
this useless woman once they settle down in your housethey will start making semolina for you at night saying its lighter than eba or amala,be wearing stupid clothes around the house,tied to their useless phones or be acting like one ayamatanga...see the issue of fod is something else...waiting for me to tell her after 10 that what would we eat on a saturday morning while she is just sleeping and typing away on twitter.not until you get up from bed and start scattering the place will they get up...

Now i see smally giving be back to back,one corner,legbegbe bi seun egbegbe and i wont go there...try to tell them what you dont like,you are too controlling,try to walk away and have some quiet,calls...who stands someone sitting down at 9 pm eating semolina...

U women no deh try onces u na don enter house...abeg i get work to do jare...

nonsense and corolla virus.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by paschalmezie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Do know that Diesel fuel exhaust is a complex mixture of various degrees of gases, vapours, aerosols and particulate substances?

The particulate substances are commonly known as soot. It contains more than 40 toxic air contaminants.

Tentatively, the toxic air is mostly poisonous; containing cancer-causing substances, such as benzene, arsenic, and formaldehyde.

In addition, it also contains other deadly pollutants like nitrogen oxides (one of the products of combustion of bulk diesel fuel)."

Together, we can save the #climate by feeding our #DieselEngines, at all times, with #QualityDieselFuel #AGO.

https://www.electenergyng.com/blog/what-does-bulk-diesel-fuel-exhaust-contain/

1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by RillJ(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

How, where and when may I buy you a drink plz?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by bamasite2: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blood of Zechariah
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by oshaosha2014(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
This one sabi. I don’t support cheating from man or woman, but the reality doesn’t care what we support or not. The fact remains that men when married can be chronic cheaters, and it doesn’t erase the fact that they still love their wives. Most men are creatures that cannot be satisfied with one woman, even if the woman is the prettiest in the world.

NextD18:

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Otii4god: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
See black nyansh grin grin grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Coronasunworshi: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeRay98:
Why some married are motivated to look out, some easily resort to available ladies became it's a known fact that lots of married tend to feel secured and settled after marriage that they just become boring, carefree and lackadaisical towards their husbands.
The men who suffer most are the good godly/god fearing men whose devotion to God keeps or helps them to overlook the attitude of their wives.
Many come to a point where they feel their husbands demand sex as if its food.
Wives who don't trust their husbands tend to do more to keep their husbands looking forward to coming home knowing that other ladies are prying around for unhappy husbands to take.
I don't like or support it but I have experienced it first hand.

When u have experienced it first hand, what do u mean? How did u come to d conclusion that women become boring after marriage that warrants a married man jumping from one side chick to another?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by patani(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

One cold beer for you for speaking the ugly truth
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lordprogress: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Here comes the both the feminist and the sexist in the same thread
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
this useless woman once they settle down in your housethey will start making semolina for you at night saying its lighter than eba or amala,be wearing stupid clothes around the house,tied to their useless phones or be acting like one ayamatanga...see the issue of fod is something else...waiting for me to tell her after 10 that what would we eat on a saturday morning while she is just sleeping and typing away on twitter.not until you get up from bed and start scattering the place will they get up...

Now i see smally giving be back to back,one corner,legbegbe bi seun egbegbe and i wont go there...try to tell them what you dont like,you are too controlling,try to walk away and have some quiet,calls...who stands someone sitting down at 9 pm eating semolina...

U women no deh try onces u na don enter house...abeg i get work to do jare...

nonsense and corolla virus.

Didn't u see d signs b4 u married her?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by YINKS89(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed
what happens to divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.