Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123453 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
oshaosha2014:
Most men are creatures that cannot be satisfied with one woman, even if the woman is the prettiest in the world.

Why is that so?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
The guy wet videotape them no try at all

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moganajoe:

And 99% of men must cheat. Even the scripture and our constitution is not against it .
.pls women should understand this.

Again, without cheating married men 80% of our girls will drop out of tertiary institution.

Shitty comment

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Shut up your gutter. I am a man. Some men (just like some women) are naturally unfaithful. Did the husband tell you that his wife has irritating character? Stay on nairaland and be assuming nonsense. What the wife did was wrong, but be careful the extent you blame her. You don't know the pain she has endured in that marriage.

Stay on Nairaland and be assuming nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeomoviesI:
All these men. Ain't we tire of seeing same story, different venues..... I was wondering, something must have gone wrong for a man to be found in this act of adultery, does the man have to justify his doings? Is the wife OK as well, are you toxic madam?
All these men cheating up and down, is the wives not satisfying them, is there a special sweets they get from the side chics?
I am able to finalised that men is in our blood to cheat, even having the best woman at home, only take a gracious man not to indulge in the act. Wife too don't be toxic everytime, I hate that act with passion. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Jumanji: the next level, Bombshell, Charlie's Angel, Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, and varieties of Series.
(zero, eight, one, four, four, two, three, eight, three, two, seven)

Its not in d blood of men to cheat. Those men that cheat, do it because they want to

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Harmony92(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

Even d Bible is against adultery cool instead of seeing other women y not divorce d axe wife n let her move on wit her life cry
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alagboo: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

The man is the victim here. What a pity[/s]
Never cheat on someone that is good to you. ...
No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it. ...
It might sound ordinary for a woman to find out her husband's cheating on her, but not if you're the woman and it's your husband. ...
Next to hurting my family, cheating on me is the worst thing someone could do

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Meninmen:

Shut up your gutter. I am a man. Some men (just like some women) are naturally unfaithful. Did the husband tell you that his wife has irritating character? Stay on nairaland and be assuming nonsense. What the wife did was wrong, but be careful the extent you blame her. You don't know the pain she has endured in that marriage.

God Bless u,
the only truthful man here.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

How is d man a victim?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ivimilly:
You're just bitter

because u are a cheat!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Longman180(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.
ugly side chick

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by xynniey(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
The society advices women to leave side chics n attack their husband when they find them cheating.

Woman: U attack side chic
Umuwa: she is a stupid woman. If she was takibg care of her husband he wouldnt be looking outside.

Woman: attacks husbands private part with hot water.
Umuwa: this woman is a wicked jezebel. She is a witch

So what should be the remedy for women? Jumping from one ministry to another praying for husband, or getting a sidecock.?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Harmony92(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Meninmen:

exactly if d man can't stay faithful let him go for divorce I don't know y some Nairalanders like to applaud bad stuff embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Youngpo413: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
and men no dey forgive o
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Isoduwa(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
I only saw two Agidi

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SalomonKane: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Whoever made this video is a Dick!

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moganajoe:

And 99% of men must cheat. Even the scripture and our constitution is not against it .
.pls women should understand this.

Again, without cheating married men 80% of our girls will drop out of tertiary institution.

I don't no d scriptures u are referring, but its certainly not d Bible

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SweetCunt97(f): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Madam Behind pass side chic naa... Oh well, one can't even understand with men.

The side chic no suppose even talk sef, she for japa immediately... B like, sir we expect you at the bank tomorrow with the loan deposit to avoid closure and japaaaa... Lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SweetCunt97(f): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
SalomonKane:
Whoever made this video is a Dick!
How? Poor quality?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

How did u arrive at ur 99.583%? Which research did u do?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tiredoflife(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

Depends on the tribe u marry
U try am with a niger delta or some igbo tribes
U will run mad and die grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bola146 why now?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tiredoflife(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Most women who fight side chics were once side chics to married men
Karma is real
U broke homes and u dont want urs broken
U lie

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
tiredoflife:

Depends on the tribe u marry
U try am with a niger delta or some igbo tribes
U will run mad and die grin
yinmu all that na lie. I get one edo babe wey i dey help now for the past 5 years, as her husband don relocate to India
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Youngpo413: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Promiscuous husband everywhere!!
wives are worst...one thing is certain,you are what you attract.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
i am always available whenever you are looking for one. I don't mind remnant

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by BluntBoy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
kingthreat:
If you must be a side chic or sideguy, you must know how to fight. Thats how my guy who was having a no-strings attached relationship with this girl was busted by the boyfriend when they wanted to do a hookup in the hotel. The stupid bf, slapped his gf, when my guy tried to restrian him, he pushed him. That was how my guy took over the show oo. Slapped the boyfriend, cleared his leg so he was on the floor. Picked up his phone, dialed me and was calling me Colonel, that I should bring my boys. Na so the bf calm down oo. They eventually stopped dating and my friend later had a hookup with her again. People ehnn.

It is because there were no cameras.

If there were cameras, your friend will be too embarrassed to even know what to do. His worries will be his reputation, and the fear of appearing on Nairaland frontpage. So, all the time he was busy trying to restrain the enraged boyfriend, he would have beat it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

na your type dey hungry me to marry, no those ones wey no wan share wetin dem no fit chop finish
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alagboo: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
xynniey:
The society advices women to leave side chics n attack their husband when they find them cheating.

Woman: U attack side chic
Umuwa: she is a stupid woman. If she was takibg care of her husband he wouldnt be looking outside.

Woman: attacks husbands private part with hot water.
Umuwa: this woman is a wicked jezebel. She is a witch

So what should be the remedy for women? Jumping from one ministry to another praying for husband, or getting a sidecock.?[/s]
Bleep You for cheating on me. Bleep you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the term cheating, anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thought liar was too harsh. Someone who thought devastator was too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he’d gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Bleep you. This isn’t about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Theyoungmatron: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Their marriage wasn't successful. Those women just lost hope in marriages as they do not have options then, that's why they raise the new generation of women who will not tolerate cheating in any form.
NextD18:

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.
lol @ Christian women.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
SUPERPACK:
So which do you prefer; an open confrontation with her competitor or a knife to the heart in your sleep?

Both solve nothing... The former merely serves to embarrass her as well as the side chick, in some cases can lead to her demise if the side chick is dangerous or a psycho... The latter puts her in jail for life, or the death sentence!!!

Both ways, she loses! Disgracing your fellow woman doesn't quell or kill a randy husband's hunger for extra-marital action. The man will merely change format!!!... Killing the idiot makes her lose all!

The permanent solution is compromise, or divorce!!!... Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, etc, chose the latter, and they are happier for it!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.