Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123448 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by wealth2al(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
WONDERFUL

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by gassbee: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nice one, some side chicks go begin get sense
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by gnykelly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.

you also that as Christians we ought to get married virgin... the wife of this man might be a side chick in her hay days.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by GoodFaith: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

The wife is unnecessarily being selfish and dramatic

All because she escaped sisterhood and found a man to marry her. If she knows the quantity of girls that litter everywhere, rather than embarrassing her husband, she should have applauded him for helping the ministry of these hapless single ladies by giving him an electrifying fvckk when they get home

Women are truly their worst enemies, this proves it

selfish------NO
dramatic --------YES and YES
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by MoonandStar: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Dont be too confident in saying what you're not really sure of Mr.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tiredoflife(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
yinmu all that na lie. I get one edo babe wey i dey help now for the past 5 years, as her husband don relocate to India

Oga dem pay money for her head
Besides most of these ladies dey baff dead body water
So the thing go delay
Be careful oh cos if woman don dey baff dead body water
Nothing she no fit do u Mr helper
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
This month is 12th Anniversary in marriage. I can tell one thing though - marriage is one of the most difficult human engagements in life. It is not for "kids". It is not for the immature. It is not for the impatient. It is not for the intolerant. It is not for the proud and egotistical.
And by the way I have never cheated on my wife. I have no intention to. But it doesn't we mean we have been very happy. I guess our love for our children is the glue binding us together. It has been very difficult. I have seen many many many sad times & situations and a few moments of joy in the last 12 years. But for my children I will endure anything thrown at me. I will persevere until I see then fully grown and fully functional and integrated members of the society. Then I can go home in peace. Other than the children, good marriage is a "mirage"

8 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by banhammy: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
What if the side chic is having Corona virus?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ivimilly: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
darlenese:

because u are a cheat!
I am not married so I am not a cheat but you saying women should not try to look good for their husband is just yuck
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by djon78(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

The man met his match. He married a werey woman. Good for him.

If you know you can't be faithful in marriage don't marry at all.
Why agree to a distinguished institution like marriage and not honor it. Better not be involved at all.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ofejarkata: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Monaco2:
grin

Asked them grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
tiredoflife:

Oga dem pay money for her head
Besides most of these ladies dey baff dead body water
So the thing go delay
Be careful oh cos if woman don dey baff dead body water
Nothing she no fit do u Mr helper
all na wash. Her ringtones dey too loud to resist
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Origin(f): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
If that lady do juju now and that husband lives permanently with the side chick they will say she did not try.

In everything face your husband. Or are you scared of him? What if she did not know he was married?

That is highly embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
aytuns:

Please stop supporting bad behaviour. Cheating is wrong on all levels. I'm sure you won't say this if your wife is cheating on you.

Learn to read and comprehend... She isn't supporting anything. She is merely calling a spade what it is!!!

You can't compel faithfulness in any relationship.

There are over 20 million nubile single young ladies available for cheating. How many will she harass before the reality of her situation dawns on her??!...

Women who act like this lack self-respect and security. Even animals know better... If that side chick presses charges, that woman is going to lose big time.

There is no law against 2 consensual adults f**king around. She should tame her randy husband or kick his ass to the curb. SIMPLE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by emezuo17: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
. This is a lady with sence.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
misterme:
This month is 12th Anniversary in marriage. I can tell one thing though - marriage is one of the most difficult human engagements in life. It is not for "kids". It is not for the immature. It is not for the impatient. It is not for the intolerant. It is not for the proud and egotistical.
And by the way I have never cheated on my wife. I have no intention to. But it doesn't we mean we have been very happy. I guess our love for our children is the glue binding us together. It has been very difficult. I have seen many many many sad times & situations and a few moments of joy in the last 12 years. But for my children I will endure anything thrown at me. I will persevere until I see then fully grown and fully functional and integrated members of the society. Then I can go home in peace. Other than the children, marriage is a mirage
this is my story

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lastchild: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.
I use my self to know that looking for another woman is not a case of sexy or being fine, my girl fine pass the new girl I wan fvck

This new girl is classless but I just want to taste that pvssy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by MiseryIndex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
Really?what is your faulty logic based on?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Youngpo413: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
kenodrill:

Pray you don't get caught because the day u get caught you pack back to your mum's house. Even ur parents won't support you.
women are smarter.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kingthreat(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
BluntBoy:

It is because there were no cameras.

If there were cameras, your friend will be too embarrassed to even know what to do. His worries will be his reputation, and the fear of appearing on Nairaland frontpage. So, all the time he was busy trying to restrain the enraged boyfriend, he would have beat it.

Only a pussy of a man, will see a woman you wanted to have an affair with getting slapped and would run away. They were not married by the way. If they were, your opinion will be very applicable.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by MiseryIndex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nice one.I am a man but I hate men that cheat on their wives.if u want to Bleep everything in skirt then stay single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Moganajoe:

And 99% of men must cheat. Even the scripture and our constitution is not against it .
.pls women should understand this.

Again, without cheating married men 80% of our girls will drop out of tertiary institution.

That part in bold just off me!!!... Guy, just kee us!!! This is beyond me! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alagboo: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
misterme:
And by the way I have never cheated on my wife. I have no intention to. But it doesn't we mean we have been very happy. I guess our love for our children is the glue binding us together. It has been very difficult. I have seen many many many sad times & situations and a few moments of joy in the last 12 years. But for my children I will endure anything thrown at me. I will persevere until I see then fully grown and fully functional and integrated members of the society. Then I can go home in peace. Other than the children, marriage is a mirage
It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ...
“So it's not gonna be easy. ...
“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” ...
“If he's not calling you, it's because you are not on his mind.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Abagworo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Not if he gives you STD. The most important thing about your man is if he loves you and dies all he can to prevent what will hurt you including cheating but if he must cheat then he should yse protection.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Budline1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
vastolord4:
These confrontations are becoming too much. But being with a lady in this heat shaa under the sun. Them 2 dey try

They probably lodge in standard hotels with full AC all day and night. That is how to enjoy ladies in this heat period.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by adedayoa2(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Vortex369:

99.583% ?

Stop pretending to be stupid. Where do you get statistics? From your weed smokers imagination ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, she's not pretending, she's actually stupid. Some women have contacted deadly diseases from there husbands, they can't even forgive cuz they are dead already.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
misterme:

My brother, you are a realist. Keep trying your best to be faithful, e no easy sha.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sweetjohn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
You lose more
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Budline1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coldie:
Nice one. Young girls go for your mates stop following married men young guys full everywhere way dae find gf

They won't date guys coz they believe guys can't pay their bills. I already said that romance is dead in Nigeria.. Girls look down on guys now because everything is about money now. I don't know where they expect us to be making millions in a country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by chatinent: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nice.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sharpwriter(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
wink
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

[s]As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

[/s]

Stop massaging their ego please!!!!!
What rubbish tolerance is that? Tolerate a cheating man at your own detriment? So that you can stay married? That arrannt nonsense.
How many men can tolerate a cheating wife for marriage to work? Even simply looking out for them irritates them talk more cheating on them.

If you said this to come across as "the girl is good" and to amass likes then that is just all there is to your comments and nothing more. You only succeeded in telling the men what they want to hear and not what they need to hear, hence It is not tenable!

A successful marriage is built on fidelity, sacrifice and faithfulness from both partners. Above all, The fear of God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.