Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10109 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

In which part of my post did I say I was looking for a rich man? Or do you pick out the part you want to see and leave the rest?

I've had experiences that moulded me to learn how to be financially independent, and I've seen that this trait does not correlate with being subservient or submissive to a man. If I'm not getting at least half of my financial needs from my man, the humility will not be there.

Don't misunderstand my post.
There is no need of micing words. I see through your post and the end game. If you are not humble to your man when you are financial independent what makes you think golddigging him and keeping the coochie away would. It is your self that you need to work on and not conducting a research on how to be a successful golddigger without opening the coochie. You just have to pick one.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

Good. Now let me break it down for you
A high value woman is a woman of virtue that adds value to you without necessarily depleting the state of yourself. Values such as financial worth, character value, genetical value etc. It has to be complete that is why it is high value.
If you are now saying a broke girl that has nothing going on for her who uses manipulations to syphon money from men is high value then it is contradictory.

You support and encourage girls golddigging and at same preaches to men freedom from manipulations of women. This is erroneous.
Manipulation is the master of a woman craft and a lot of men suffers this days in their relationship or outside because they have been manipulated to become magas

I will personally choose an independent woman who is financially, character and genetically worthy of me over an empty or some broke ass lass with no other value aside a natural pus.sy and a manipulative subtle golddigging tactics.

Even if am a billionaire. You have to have a verified unique life of your own going on for yourself before you can catch my attention. You cant just be an empty nobody with only a piece of pus.sy. Ned became popular because of Regina Daniel, she was an actress. Ronaldos gf georgina was a model etc.

I pity Sixfeetbelle that wants to learn how to syphon money from men without getting bleeped instead of building up herself and adding quality complete values to her worth. I hope you won't come back here to rant on how you were brutally raped in your quest. A simple click bait strategy will distabilize your orientation. You should be contempted with what you have or work hard on yourself. Greediness will cause you harm.
as long as you need a woman to have money then your financial standing is not sound. Simply switch roles and Chase women with money. Two people financially independent won't last in a relationship.

Don't be so simple as to be confused that I teach men to pump and dump and at the same time I teach women to be gold diggers. If you were smart enough you would know the opposite of a Player is a Gold Digger. (virgin actually. But virginity is temporary). We just flipped the concepts. You need to keep up.. Obviously I wouldn't give an Impala and a Lioness the SAME EXACT ADVISE on survival. C'mon.

Players and Gold Diggers are really one and the same. One gets free sex another gets free money. They both are scammers. If you have a conscisence the lifestyle is not for you.

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

Although I largely agree with you, I disagree on the issue of billionaires and red pill.

People Who take the red pill as a way to control women only are likely to become alphas as it regards women but betas in other domains including finance.

But for people like me, the red pill is a consequence of a general state of mind about life. You can call it an Empire state of mind or a God consciousness. Such people then can be very rich having achieved Master in finance and also Master of the Game of women.

I for one, have passed the millionaire status years ago, and now a billionaire in the making.
this is you agreeing with me. Not disagreeing. As I said on another post "Betas own the money in the World". (paraphrasing obviously). Alphas are Alphas in Reproduction and Sex. Not the business world. I really need to explain this to the guys here.

You being a (soon to be) Billionaire with a Red Pill mind is you being one in a million. A small minority. And truth, like in all things eg democracy, is taught with the great majority in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by emmaodet: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

If only you knew how easy it is to get money from men without giving sex. If only you knew.

Let me just say this: If Players can get sex free from women while other men pay for it, then it's also possible for a woman to get money from a man while other women sex for it.

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks has its female equivalent.

But ubunja, tbh i don't support this.
Why should a woman be collecting money from guys and not sex them? Why? That is fraud or scam and we shouldn't encourage that.
If you know you are not interested in the man then don't go into the relationship. It's more or less men dangling marriage in front of a lady just to get into her pants when they know, they are not marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
emmaodet:

But ubunja, tbh i don't support this.
Why should a woman be collecting money from guys and not sex them? Why? That is fraud or scam and we shouldn't encourage that.
If you know you are not interested in the man then don't go into the relationship. It's more or less men dangling marriage in front of a lady just to get into her pants when they know, they are not marrying her.
if we teach men to scam women for sex then it won't be a farfetched reality that we teach women to scam men for money. This lifestyle is not for the soft hearted. Players and Gold Diggers are both scammers. I dont know about you, but I would rather my sisters and cousins be scamming men for money rather than be the ones scammed by men for sex. Only the smart will survive.

8 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by CindyBotuonye(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
The thing is,you were making or you made much sense, till you used the “almost all no girls ish” Stop generalization and coming up with unverified statistics. For other points you made,yeah, they are good to go, but with some corrections tho. A high value woman can still be financially independent. Period.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
CindyBotuonye:
The thing is,you were making or you made much sense, till you used the “almost all no girls ish” Stop generalization and coming up with unverified statistics. For other points you made,yeah, they are good to go, but with some corrections tho. A high value woman can still be financially independent. Period.
you can be financially independent... but when a high value man comes, you must forfeit your job... two independent people ina relationship will never work out.. its gonna be disastrous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
if we teach men to scam women for sex then it won't be a farfetched reality that we teach women to scam men for money. This lifestyle is not for the soft hearted. Players and Gold Diggers are both scanners. I dont know about you, but I would rather my sisters and cousins be scamming men for money rather than be the ones scammed by men for sex. Only the smart will survive.
Pray that your sister don't meet men like me if I find her attractive enough to my standard and get committed to her case. Not only will she loose her coochie for free but also spend her hard earned cash and borrow from you that is the brother. She will see the lifestyle and the money without touching a dime

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
as long as you need a woman to have money then your financial standing is not sound. Simply switch roles and Chase women with money. Two people financially independent won't last in a relationship.

Don't be so simple as to be confused that I teach men to pump and dump and at the same time I teach women to be gold diggers. If you were smart enough you would know the opposite of a Player is a Gold Digger. (virgin actually. But virginity is temporary). We just flipped the concepts. You need to keep up.. Obviously I wouldn't give an Impala and a Lioness the SAME EXACT ADVISE on survival. C'mon.

Players and Gold Diggers are really one and the same. One gets free sex another gets free money. They both are scammers. If you have a conscisence the lifestyle is not for you.

Tho. I enjoy your posts but i dont agree with you on this. I will only pick the good side of your teachings and leave you to the rest as i have a mind of my own.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
kongolo:

Your post is superb but I just have to discuss the bolded. l am a fan of ubunja but he has contradicted himself numerous times on this thread with his posts.Is he on the side of males or females?He made thesame erroneous claims in the thread below which is still his worst article till date
https://www.nairaland.com/5521642/ubunjas-miseducation-pleasures-cash-women
Pheww!
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

Tho. I enjoy your posts but i dont agree with you on this. I will only pick the good side of your teachings and leave you to the rest as i have a mind of my own .
some things you don't necessarily have to type
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

Pray that your sister don't meet men like me if I find her attractive enough to my standard and get committed to her case. Not only will she loose her coochie for free but also spend her hard earned cash and borrow from you that is the brother. She will see the lifestyle and the money without touching a dime
look at you boasting. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
kongolo:

Your post is superb but I just have to discuss the bolded. l am a fan of ubunja but he has contradicted himself numerous times on this thread with his posts.Is he on the side of males or females?He made thesame erroneous claims in the thread below which is still his worst article till date
https://www.nairaland.com/5521642/ubunjas-miseducation-pleasures-cash-women
if I choose to give girls advice I don't see how that must mean I'm against men. That's a choice I made.

Mention where I contradicted myself on that post and I'll gladly explain myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

There is no need of micing words. I see through your post and the end game. If you are not humble to your man when you are financial independent what makes you think golddigging him and keeping the coochie away would. It is your self that you need to work on and not conducting a research on how to be a successful golddigger without opening the coochie. You just have to pick one.

If I'm dependent on his money, I know to be submissive to him. His opinions will be obeyed cause I know I don't have the money to do as I please.

If I have my own money, I'll hardly need his and subsequently, at some point, I won't listen to some of his opinions cause I have money to do what I want when I want. In this scenario, doubts may fly in on the man that I could be cheating.

Coming to the honeypot, this has a catch. Most men will be impressed, see it as a sign of loyalty and capitalise on it, others won't. But even deep inside, if a man doesn't see any need to doubt you through your virginity, it would be a smooth sailing ride.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If I'm dependent on his money, I know to be submissive to him. His opinions will be obeyed cause I know I don't have the money to do as I please.

If I have my own money, I'll hardly need his and subsequently, at some point, I won't listen to some of his opinions cause I have money to do what I want when I want. In this scenario, doubts may fly in on the man that I could be cheating.

Coming to the honeypot, this has a catch. Most men will be impressed, see it as a sign of loyalty and capitalise on it, others won't. But even deep inside, if a man doesn't see any need to doubt you through your virginity, it would be a smooth sailing ride.

you see why women working and earning their own money in marriages wont work?.. if you agree having your own money ina marriage makes you not submissive to your husband.. why do yoh preach women should have their own money?

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you see why women working and earning their own money in marriages wont work?.. if you agree having your own money ina marriage makes you not submissive to your husband.. why do yoh preach women should have their own money?

These are two different scenarios. Here, I'm trying to understand a high value woman that you stated and weigh my options, ie, the 'Financial dependency and low body count' approach. It doesn't mean I'll practice it.

In reality, I want to be financially independent so that a man will respect my opinions. I have seen what being financially dependent have turned women into and I dont want that.

However, If a woman doesn't wish for her voice to be heard, she should not be financially independent. What I preach is that whoever practices feminism shouldn't be a dependent, so here opinion will be heeded.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by kongolo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
if I choose to give girls advice I don't see how that must mean I'm against men. That's a choice I made.

Mention where I contradicted myself on that post and I'll gladly explain myself.
In this relationship game between males and females,the females have an upperhand because they have been playing it since age 3-4.Males cant even compete with them.As we speak,there are males in their 60s even 70s who have no inkling this game exists.Males need all the help they can get in this game because they are clearly the losers.Why then give more information to experts in a game they are already great at to continue their reign?It's your choice anyway to inform males or females if you so desire.I can't control anyone's actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:

I realise I didn't answer your question in the first comment.

Women working and earning in marriages will work if the man understands a woman can add to the family like he does and accept her place is not just in the kitchen. Also if the woman understands that having her own money doesn't mean it's for her alone and helps out the man in ways she can.

Even in a situation where the wife is dependent, there are certain things she cannot freely do. She is a traditional woman and is expected to behave as such. Her husband would not expect her to share the financial burden and she would not expect him to share the domestic burden.

The two scenarios are different and each person should choose one that he and his partner agree on. Truly, it takes understanding and selflessness for marriage to work regardless of how the financial burden is shared.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
kongolo:
In this relationship game between males and females,the females have an upperhand because they have been playing it since age 3-4.Males cant even compete with them.As we speak,there are males in their 60s even 70s who have no inkling this game exists.Males need all the help they can get in this game because they are clearly the losers.Why then give more information to experts in a game they are already great at to continue their reign?It's your choice anyway to inform males or females if you so desire.I can't control anyone's actions
You're right. Women are far ahead in the Game. And have been at it for longer. But Female focused Miseducations are needed to put things in balance. Not to make things fair. But to give you guys a 360° horizon and perspective.

Remember even in the guys Miseducations I always explain things from a female perspective then from a male perspective. Case in point the writeup Game of Emotions where I thoroughly explained how Women think and also how men think and how each gender can maximise its power over the other. I have always operated like this. Even in the writeup in question "Pleasures Of The Cash" I followed the same method : giving things from both the female and male perspective. Where I kept comparing sex and money.

What you guys were supposed to pick from that writeup (which most sadly failed to do) was that YOU MUSY NOT SPEND ON WOMEN. Because spending is how you get invested and trapped into relationships with women. That was the lesson you were supposed to draw but only a few did.

I appreciate being interrogated on my writeups.

Hope this response helps. If not I can try again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I realise I didn't answer your question in the first comment.

Women working and earning in marriages will work if the man understands a woman can add to the family like he does and accept her place is not just in the kitchen. Also if the woman understands that having her own money doesn't mean it's for her alone and helps out the man in ways she can.

Even in a situation where the wife is dependent, there are certain things she cannot freely do. She is a traditional woman and is expected to behave as such. Her husband would not expect her to share the financial burden and she would not expect him to share the domestic burden.

The two scenarios are different and each person should choose one that he and his partner agree on. Truly, it takes understanding and selflessness for marriage to work regardless of how the financial burden is shared.
in this age of feminist information.. mostly like will end in tears weather they agree or not
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

These are two different scenarios. Here, I'm trying to understand a high value woman that you stated and weigh my options, ie, the 'Financial dependency and low body count' approach. It doesn't mean I'll practice it.

In reality, I want to be financially independent so that a man will respect my opinions. I have seen what being financially dependent have turned women into and I dont want that.

However, If a woman doesn't wish for her voice to be heard, she should not be financially independent. What I preach is that whoever practices feminism shouldn't be a dependent, so here opinion will be heeded.
your money wouldn't make your husband respect you as thats not what attracted him to you in the first place... use what attracted him to you well and he'll respect... its women that respect men with money... thats why i say don't always judge things like a man.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
in this age of feminist information.. mostly like will end in tears weather they agree or not

It will work. That's why I said with understanding.

Don't demand your wife to be acting like her grandmother did in those days if she has to be working as hard as you do, and everything will be fine.

And please, stop seeing any woman who disagrees with her husband's opinions as a feminist. That's not what feminism is about. Please
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
your money wouldn't make your husband respect you as thats not what attracted him to you in the first place... use what attracted him to you well and he'll respect... its women that respect men with money... thats why i say don't always judge things like a man.

No ooh. Don't say that. Some men are attracted to a financially independent and intelligent woman. They believe she can handle his wealth when he brings it home cause some men are terrible money managers.

In this scenario, it's that independence a woman will use to keep him nah cause he knows she's just not here to spend and spend and spend and not add to his wealth or life.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No ooh. Don't say that. Some men are attracted to a financially independent and intelligent woman. They believe she can handle his wealth when he brings it home cause some men are terrible money managers.

In this scenario, it's that independence a woman will use to keep him nah cause he knows she's just not here to spend and spend and spend and not add to his wealth or life.
the only men that respect womem that are financially independent are men who she works with, men in her family.. like brothers and sisters... your husband that rich wouldn't respect you cos you're good... this idea is a bad One oo
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
0KNM:
owole, e enter. Na èla ojukan something. E pepper am

No be Street something jare

Wait fess, is that a boy or girl?
[img]https://media1./images/676a68c9e8c548abc414516d30fd8670/tenor.gif?itemid=4572653[/img]
oh! I get it now! Owole grin grin lol.

I think a Lady is behind that monicker.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the only men that respect womem that are financially independent are men who she works with, men in her family.. like brothers and sisters... your husband that rich wouldn't respect you cos you're good... this idea is a bad One oo

Oga, men who respects financially independent women exists and they are not just her family members. Thank you
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by DaddyRochie1642: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
only a low value women would have problem with this.. if you had all this qualities, you'd be happy for your effort and commend me for this write up.. no but because you're low value and have alot of body count.. this doesn't go well with you... I'm so sorry you're flawed.. it's your fault not mine

This your Response is Classic... Loved It grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oga, men who respects financially independent women exists and they are not just her family members. Thank you
lol ok

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by DaddyRochie1642: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

For your information i meet ALL the criteria you placed up there...including financial dependency( i still eat from my parents)...so dont think your list affects me in anyway

Your list was vague,so i called it out,not for a woman sake but your own sake,you all do yourself a disfavor.

No one is derailing your thread or getting worked up but you cant carry a home alone,you need a Woman's help. Her help is beyond sex and washing your dresses or cooking. Are you not doing yourself a huge disfavor by settling for less or not going for a lady that will give you peace of mind? How about a woman wise enough to help manage your finances ?

You are shooting yourself in the leg.

You should have replied him this way earlier instead of trying to " Shame him ",.... na Now your eyes Cleared to be reasonable abi? cheesy grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Ariza post=87301581]Y'all should read Proverbs 31:10-31 for the true woman of value and stop regurgitating bullshit in this gathering of fools you call a thread!

I'm out of here! Michellekabod2 never argue with fools, they will win you with experience. Let's go Sis.... Lol @ woman of high value! grin grin. Like these guys even recognize 'high' let alone 'value' ahahaha![/quot

U r pained either bcox u gat no value again or u r of low value grin

Don't insult me oo
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=87330156][/quote] you've been used and tossed like gabbage.. i understand why u dont like the thread
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lucky it got no speedometer or tracker for insane fanatics like this Op to run their gutters about.
lol see ypur profile.. feminist collecting dick.. see guys.. what did i tell you about women against this post..humans aren't hard to figure out cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.