Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10111 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

Ubunja your teaching is somewhat erroneous
you don't know how tiring it is to deal with people like you.

You just say I'm in error. Full stop. How about you point out where I'm in error and then table your view so we can discuss it

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 5:14am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

You just say I'm in error. Full stop. How about you point out where I'm in error and then table your view so we can discuss it
Hehe. Its middle of the night you know
ubunja:
financial independence makes a woman low value. A woman with her own money is a liability.

Anyways, I like your moniker
Having gone through all your comments on this thread here is where the error starts from.

Now what does the word 'value' means in the english dictionary to start with.

Secondly. According to you all billionaires are rich SIMPs.

Thirdly. How many billionaires do we have have on this thread/NL getting redpilled including yourself.

The basis of your teaching is to be free from the manipulation of women but at same time contradicting from this singular thread.

You need to have a clear defined part to avoid erroneous teachings

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 5:35am On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:
Hehe. Its middle of the night you know
Having gone through all your comments on this thread here is where the error starts from.

Now what does the word 'value' means in the english dictionary to start with.

Secondly. According to you all billionaires are rich SIMPs.

Thirdly. How many billionaires do we have have on this thread/NL getting redpilled including yourself.

The basis of your teaching is to be free from the manipulation of women but at same time contradicting from this singular thread.

You need to have a clear defined part to avoid erroneous teachings
a woman of high value is a woman who has value. Or who brings value. Value doesn't necessarily have to be financial or monetary. A woman has value because she's valuable. She has worth. She Can be valuable characterwise or genetical she's pretty and healthy)

rich men are rich SIMPs. That's what you must know. Case in point The Richest Man In The World at the moment Jeff Bezos. Very few rich men are actually alpha. As in Sexual Alpha. Most are just business alphas with zero game. That's why most of their women are fvcking broke thugs at the side.

This thread has no billionaires getting Red Pilled is the reason most rich men are not red Pilled in the first place.
because they don't move in the circles where Game is discussed in depth because they use money to get women. So they don't feel the need to dissect female nature to the minutest details as we do here.

I Don't see how this thread contradicts the overall message we have been giving till now.

9 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ichidodo: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
even if she becomes humble.. its too late.. they cant get a high value man... what high value man would marry a 40year old with a lot of body count?... they can only get simps
Well a 40year old with body counts like that is already damaged goods...the much she can do is to be a single mum..life goes on....but there is still hope for the 30 year olds...That is if they decide to be feminine, humble,docile and submissive without letting career or business successes get into their heads..That is how they become 'good'(but we, redpilled,know they're just pretending) women and slow down their diminishing value..
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2020
emmaodet:

To a large extent, you are right and i support you.
Have been very vocal about men not settling for less too much.
I am an advocate of marrying a productive lady or a lady from a buoyant home because large percentage of guys don't really need to settle down with Beautiful Liability ladies which we do most times.
Beautiful ladies are for rich men because they don't need support why an average man needs a productive lady.
You will never know the value of marrying a lady working and doing fine until you get involved in an accident, surgical operation that we leave you incapacitated to work for months, a job loss etc You will feel relaxed and appreciate her when she tell you on your hospital bed that don't worry, have paid the kids school fees and they won't chase them out of class, have paid the house rent and the home is steady and doing fine, just relax, we need you at home when you get well.
At that moment, you will appreciate a less beautiful but productive lady than most beautiful liabilities parading around.
Another example, my uncle married a fat lady (though he never wanted because of the stature) but his life turned around.
The father inlaw with his connection gave him a lecturer job at ijebu ode, when the man died 2 years ago, a duplex and 2 jeeps were shared to them and some money.
Also, when they gave birth, the inlaws in canada and US sent clothes from 1-5 years for the baby and processed canada visa for the wife, hubby and baby to come pay them a visit. Can you imagine getting a visa easily for marrying such a family?
I will rather marry an ugly lady from such home than marry a beautiful liability that will not only kill me with bills but move out of the house at the end of the day.
Abeg, Our mumu don do
I think say you don marry already? shocked
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2020
ichidodo:
Well a 40year old with body counts like that is already damaged goods...the much she can do is to be a single mum..life goes on....but there is still hope for the 30 year olds...That is if they decide to be feminine, humble,docile and submissive without letting career or business successes get into their heads..That is how they become 'good'(but we, redpilled,know they're just pretending) women and slow down their diminishing value..
the feminist movement really did us redpill men good.. that was the awakening.. dont be suprised when you see on breaking news linda ikeji commits suicide.. thats like the perfect out for her.. experience already taught her... if she's given another chance.. she'd choose family over wealth..

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Digmygold: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
a woman of high value is a woman who has value. Or who brings value. Value doesn't necessarily have to be financial or monetary. A woman has value because she's valuable. She has worth. She Can be valuable characterwise or genetical she's pretty and healthy)

rich men are rich SIMPs. That's what you must know. Case in point The Richest Man In The World at the moment Jeff Bezos. Very few rich men are actually alpha. As in Sexual Alpha. Most are just business alphas with zero game. That's why most of their women are fvcking broke thugs at the side.

This thread has no billionaires getting Red Pilled is the reason most rich men are not red Pilled in the first place.
because they don't move in the circles where Game is discussed in depth because they use money to get women. So they don't feel the need to dissect female nature to the minutest details as we do here.

I Don't see how this thread contradicts the overall message we have been giving till now.

Your were birthed by a hoe with zero.value. Thats why your father dumped her.loose public puss You hide your wrinkled face and present another persons face as yours. Ogun lo ma pa e.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Afromentalist: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

Although I largely agree with you, I disagree on the issue of billionaires and red pill.

People Who take the red pill as a way to control women only are likely to become alphas as it regards women but betas in other domains including finance.

But for people like me, the red pill is a consequence of a general state of mind about life. You can call it an Empire state of mind or a God consciousness. Such people then can be very rich having achieved Master in finance and also Master of the Game of women.

I for one, have passed the millionaire status years ago, and now a billionaire in the making.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ichidodo: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the feminist movement really did us redpill men good.. that was the awakening.. dont be suprised when you see on breaking news linda ikeji commits suicide.. thats like the perfect out for her.. experience already taught her... if she's given another chance.. she'd choose family over wealth..
Co incidentally Linda was a family friend before the money and the fame...Hell,she and her family were guests at my brother's first birthday some decades ago even the dad was at my sister's trado few years back..Their homestead is a stone throw from ours in the village. We're just glad she didn't lose out entirely and got a son out of all these feminist movement and shenanigans....And that is the highest most low value women who think the world revolves around them (feminists) would ever aspire to...... single mother hood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

Good. Now let me break it down for you
A high value woman is a woman of virtue that adds value to you without necessarily depleting the state of yourself. Values such as financial worth, character value, genetical value etc. It has to be complete that is why it is high value.
If you are now saying a broke girl that has nothing going on for her who uses manipulations to syphon money from men is high value then it is contradictory.

You support and encourage girls golddigging and at same preaches to men freedom from manipulations of women. This is erroneous.
Manipulation is the master of a woman craft and a lot of men suffers this days in their relationship or outside because they have been manipulated to become magas

I will personally choose an independent woman who is financially, character and genetically worthy of me over an empty or some broke ass lass with no other value aside a natural pus.sy and a manipulative subtle golddigging tactics.

Even if am a billionaire. You have to have a verified unique life of your own going on for yourself before you can catch my attention. You cant just be an empty nobody with only a piece of pus.sy. Ned became popular because of Regina Daniel, she was an actress. Ronaldos gf georgina was a model etc.

I pity Sixfeetbelle that wants to learn how to syphon money from men without getting bleeped instead of building up herself and adding quality complete values to her worth. I hope you won't come back here to rant on how you were brutally raped in your quest. A simple click bait strategy will distabilize your orientation. You should be contempted with what you have or work hard on yourself. Greediness will cause you harm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by zexy2030(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Ekakamba:
Just one body count is too much sef except you wanna cut your share and runaway.

1. Must be a virgin.
2. Must be financially independent, saving at least #200k a month.
3. Must have firm breast, big nipples and darkened areola.
4. Must be an ace in love making or sex.
5. Must have or will graduate with first class or distinction.
6. Must be found in dreamland and brought to reality.

grin tongue
this is an ideal woman but they don't exist sorry brother especially some places in Nigeria.
some ladies are now loosing their virginity due to jealous non virgins. the society is upside down.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Davash222(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Men and women are EQUAL but not the same.They are EQUAL because they are humans,they are not the same because one has a penis,the other a vagina,and also some hormonal differences
Quiet your mouth there!
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by GeneralPula: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
yep. High Value in a woman means young fresh dependent with an extremely low body count and minimally educated.

Young - before bad habits form and nasty views of men develop. After a woman has grown older and been heartbroken dozens of times that "men are dogs" attitude develops in her mind. At that point as a lover she's worthless because she'll be ever suspicious and cynical.

Fresh - sex destroys a woman's body. That's the fact. The lower a woman's body count the fresher she'll be and healthier. Let's all remember that the DNA of all a woman's past lovers stay in her body all her life. And some STIs are transmittable from mother to child.

Nice one my man

Really bro?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Digmygold: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
your understanding of game is beginning to scare me. Your future is very bright.

Yes ma'am that's the game:
It all hinges on THE PROMISE OF SEX. To men being promised sex is almost equivalent to being given sex. Both promise and sex itself has the same value. And the promise must be IMPLIED not EXPLICIT. You make the man believe if he does ABC he would get sex. Make him believe but don't say it verbally.

And acting on that belief the man begins to spend. Make him spend more and more. But keep your legs closed. In his head he is telling himself "I'm spending more and more but getting nothing, it must mean GUYS NOT SPENDING A CENT DON'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE!". He may think of even stopping, but he looks at the amount he has spent already. Its too much. If he walks away now all that money will have been wasted. (The Sunk Cost Fallacy).
And so he spends on and on. While not seeing so much as your panty. I talk about this in my writeup "Pleasures Of The Cash."

But this game needs the right target. That is, the right man. A man who has money and a career and has good standing in society so that even if he gets tempted to do anything to you by force, he will have too much to lose. So he won't revenge or retaliate for having been played like this. You don't play this game on men with nothing to lose eg Thugs. But on respectable men with reputations to maintain.

I talk about this in my unreleased writeup called USE THAT P TO GET PAID which is also a chapter in my upcoming book.

That's the gold diggers game. But for it to fully work the woman has to be the damsel in distress who is very feminine. To awaken the Masculine provider instinct in a man. Men function optimally when they feel they're needed.

But if you choose to use sex to get money, you're nothing but a prostitute and you won't go far cause all pussy is the same.

Using the Promise Of Sex works effectively when a number of concepts are orchestrated in tandem. First the guy must have Chose you, be the one in love and he must love you more than you love him. It won't matter if he gets sex from other women free. He'll give you money without him giving you sex. And ultimately the women giving him free sex WILL HE DOING YOUR DIRTY JOB FOR YOU.

CC: Sixfeetbelle

Chai! Your mothers pvssy has suffered. So you think any sane person will read this trash. You think everyone sits home all day doing nothing like you do hoping for manna to fall from the sky. Ogun kee you i repeat.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Ekakamba: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2020
zexy2030:

this is an ideal woman but they don't exist sorry brother especially some places in Nigeria.
some ladies are now loosing their virginity due to jealous non virgins. the society is upside down.

Seriously they do exist. I have come across 3 last year but lacking qualities 2, 4, 5 which are not significant. I just help wuna make express and move on since I never ready yet.

grin tongue
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Digmygold: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

STFU JULIUS "BEGGAR" redpiller. The hoe that borthed you is still wailing in her grave over your ruined existence. OLD FOOL
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by zexy2030(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Ekakamba:

Seriously they do exist. I have come across 3 last year but lacking qualities 2, 4, 5 which are not significant. I just help wuna make express and move on since I never ready yet.

grin tongue
me, I'm 1000% ready abeg konekt me to 1,2, 5 if u meet one, I take God beg u. But once she no b 1. sorry I go chop her money n Toto run o.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Ekakamba: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
zexy2030:

me, I'm 1000% ready abeg konekt me to 1,2, 5 if u meet one, I take God beg u. But once she no b 1. sorry I go chop her money n Toto run o.

Seriously, it wasn't plan. You won't even know if she's 1 or not.

It's by mere chance. Just be good you'll find 'em. Them yapa!
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

Although I largely agree with you, I disagree on the issue of billionaires and red pill.

People Who take the red pill as a way to control women only are likely to become alphas as it regards women but betas in other domains including finance.

But for people like me, the red pill is a consequence of a general state of mind about life. You can call it an Empire state of mind or a God consciousness. Such people then can be very rich having achieved Master in finance and also Master of the Game of women.

I for one, have passed the millionaire status years ago, and now a billionaire in the making.
taking care of your woman is natural..has nothing to do with alpha or beta.. its just the way you do it that determines A or B
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

A high value woman is a woman of virtue that adds value to you without necessarily depleting the state of yourself. Values such as financial worth, character value, genetical value etc. It has to be complete that is why it is high value.
If you are now saying a broke girl that has nothing going on for her who uses manipulations to syphon money from men is high value then it is contradictory.

You support and encourage girls golddigging and at same preaches to men freedom from manipulations of women. This is erroneous.
Manipulation is the master of a woman craft and a lot of men suffers this days in their relationship or outside because they have been manipulated to become magas

I will personally choose an independent woman who is financially, character and genetically worthy of me over an empty or some broke ass lass with no other value aside a natural pus.sy and a manipulative subtle golddigging tactics.

Even if am a billionaire. You have to have a verified unique life of your own going on for yourself before you can catch my attention. You cant just be an empty nobody with only a piece of pus.sy. Ned became popular because of Regina Daniel, she was an actress. Ronaldos gf georgina was a model etc.

I pity Sixfeetbelle that wants to learn how to syphon money from men without getting bleeped instead of building up herself and adding quality complete values to her worth. I hope you won't come back here to rant on how you were brutally raped in your quest. A simple click bait strategy will distabilize your orientation. You should be contempted with what you have or work hard on yourself. Greediness will cause you harm.

Don't pity me. I know what I'm doing. Have always had my head screwed on tight before I came on here. But I agree with what he said. You can raise your value by making yourself have worth. Character-wise, loyalty and humility will endear a man to you. Financial dependency is relative. A rich man will require much dependency, an average guy will require little to none.

In essence, value yourself first, and watch it increase in the eyes of men.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Liposure: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Any woman dat can: complement me, stand by me tru thick n thin, trust me, support me, be faithful, be loyal, be truthful is a high value woman. Bodycounts or no bodycounts, Independent or not
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't pity me. I know what I'm doing. Have always had my head screwed on tight before I came on here. But I agree with what he said. You can raise your value by making yourself have worth. Character-wise, loyalty and humility will endear a man to you. Financial dependency is relative. A rich man will require much dependency, an average guy will require little to none.

You are having sense small small. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Digmygold: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
what I teach men is not what I teach women.

When I advise men, the best woman if you've money is the brainless pretty young naive girl from the village.
If you're broke just look for a woman with money. No time now to look for a woman to build with. Times have changed and women no longer settle for potential.

When I advise women I tell them to avoid broke men and be gold diggers. You know yourself so take the advice that applies for you and apply it.

Coronavirus brain. You keep "advicing" people who are living better quality lives than you. When are you going jump into the lagoon and end your miserable life of bitterness. ANCESTRAL AMBASSADOR OF POVERTY.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Liposure: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:

how is an independent woman a liability when she's capable of reducing her hubby's burden of responsibilities
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Good luck in your quest searching for a rich man. I hope you know there are millions of your type that has been searching for same....Reality will always take its place.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Liposure: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Safe from hypocrites and fanatics. I have no beef with prostitutes. Was a thing from time immemorial so I can't judge that as long as the act in itself doesn't harm d society or individuals involve... Can't say d same about yahoo, robbery, kidnapping
lets call a spade a spade
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Raydans: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Coronavirus brain. You keep "advicing" people who are living better quality lives than you. When are you going jump into the lagoon and end your miserable life of bitterness. ANCESTRAL AMBASSADOR OF POVERTY.
Who are you. Why not put down your arguments in a logical manner like an adult so we can have your view. Instead of ranting and blabbing over his post

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

Good luck in your quest searching for a rich man. I hope you know there are millions of your type that has been searching for same....Reality will always take its place.

In which part of my post did I say I was looking for a rich man? Or do you pick out the part you want to see and leave the rest?

I've had experiences that moulded me to learn how to be financially independent, and I've seen that this trait does not correlate with being subservient or submissive to a man. If I'm not getting at least half of my financial needs from my man, the humility will not be there.

Don't misunderstand my post.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by kongolo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Raydans:

You support and encourage girls golddigging and at same preaches to men freedom from manipulations of women. This is erroneous

Your post is superb but I just have to discuss the bolded. l am a fan of ubunja but he has contradicted himself numerous times on this thread with his posts.Is he on the side of males or females?He made thesame erroneous claims in the thread below which is still his worst article till date
https://www.nairaland.com/5521642/ubunjas-miseducation-pleasures-cash-women

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by kongolo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
ABEG MAKE UNA STOP THIS ADVICE WEY UNA DEY GIVE DEM LADIES.LET DEM CONTINUE GIVING US Bleep.
Don't bother yourself.As long as the advise comes from males,females will never listen/give a poo about them because male opinion means nothing to them

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liposure:
how is an independent woman a liability when she's capable of reducing her hubby's burden of responsibilities
a poor husband needs a rich wife. A rich husband needs a poor wife. If both are poor and struggling the marriage wont be a happy one. The wife will pitch in but at the same time she'll resent her husband for his financial shortcomings. Plus most men feel less than a man when their wives share the financial burdens of the house.
That's why many men will tell you "I can't take money from my wife. I dont take money from a woman".

And the wife's money ends up going to the wife's own expenses like hair. Men raised up to be Providers feel emasculated when they have to take money from a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by emmaodet: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Logoobenz:
I think say you don marry already? shocked

Lol, no mind me bro.
Na nairaland we dey now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Booty Pics Of Professional Twerker, Hajia Bintu / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.