Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10126 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Hisduchess(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
another low value woman.. I'll start mentioning all of them so none of you men that messages women on NL avoid them.. this thread na open yansh thread..

You and your fellow frustrated rats are of very very low value if not valueless so you'll continue ranting and venting about women till they kingdom come.i roll with very sensible men not senseless ones who keep coming to NL to yarn rubbish like you.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hisduchess:

You and your fellow frustrated rats are of very very low value if not valueless so you'll continue ranting and venting about women till they kingdom come.i roll with very sensible men not senseless ones who keep coming to NL to yarn rubbish like you.
you mean beta simps?

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
ichidodo:
I believe career ladies can become high valued even when they "hit the wall" as long as they are humble,docile, submissive and self effacing....The older and higher the body count the more she has got to be humble infact she must always be in a state of grovelling just to be considered for an LTR..It's a tough world out there for these group of ladies...And there is a certainty that most will never get an LTR not to talk of marriage...to high valued males.
even if she becomes humble.. its too late.. they cant get a high value man... what high value man would marry a 40year old with a lot of body count?... they can only get simps

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Hisduchess(f): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Again only a 300 body count woman, feminist, nasty attitude women that wouldn't like this thread.. humans aren't hard to figure out.. there's always a trail of us in every decision or activity we partake in... thats the kind of women on this thread .. they possess one of thos quality... its not hard to figure out...

You are a very unintelligent fellow.I will try as much as I can to avoid your talks here on NL because dumb people like you disgust me,so I avoid them entirely.bye
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2020
angelfallz:

I really don't agree that a Woman that is financially independent is of low value or a liability.
Once a woman understands and knows her role as a wife and as a mother whether she is financially independent or not would not matter.
I fully understand how hard it is for guys to understand this. So let's leave it at that for now. I've repeated myself already on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are a very unintelligent fellow.I will try as much as I can to avoid your talks here on NL because dumb people like you disgust me,so I avoid them entirely.bye
I'm sorry you don't fit the criteria..

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
cyprus000:

If taking potshot at my none-obfuscating use of word is your idea of recrimination, then you're one petty emotional cry baby who suck.

To the highlighted; another parochial hogwash. Dude, I'm no billionaire but living more than comfortable, and if I'm living true to your rhetoric, I wouldn't have been single for the past 18yrs.
Your see how pathetic you sound.
If you were a billionaire you wouldn't want your girl to spend the day working for another man. Period.

Go make those billions and see. Your Girl herself will trick you into letting her stop working. You don't know the game. Its different when you are rich. Visit gold digger channels on YouTube and see what's happening out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
If you were a billionaire you wouldn't want your girl to spend the day working for another man. Period.

Go make those billions and see. Your Girl herself will trick you into letting her stop working. You don't know the game. Its different when you are rich. Visit gold digger channels on YouTube and see what's happening out there.
its the broke guys that dont really understand this.. or maybe they say all these things because they know thats the only way of getting some pussy

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Hisduchess:

to be honest he is very dumb.damn! I feel bad i had to engage him. Since he has no facts he results to ad hominem to win a case. At least martinez omar ubunja et al will not stoop so low to leaving the argument at hand to attack your person. He cant sustain an argument for up to 5 minutes without starting to attack your person and give you tags. At least i had several conversations with ubunj.a,we exchanged ideas ,but this ,before you say peem,he has called you a hoe...

His first post to me was already calling me a low value woman at least you will have to have had several exchanges before drawing such conclusions.
I will add him to the list of people i will ignore henceforth during my remaining few days on this forum.

It is indeed shameful one cant endure a conversation without giving tags
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
to be honest he is very dumb.damn! I feel bad i had to engage him. Since he has no facts he results to ad hominem to win a case. At least martinez omar ubunja et al will not stoop so low to leaving the argument at hand to attack your person. He cant sustain an argument for up to 5 minutes without starting to attack your person and give you tags. At least i had several conversations with ubunj.a,we exchanged ideas ,but this ,before you say peem,he has called you a hoe...

His first post to me was already calling me a low value woman at least you will have to have had several exchanges before drawing such conclusions.
I will add him to the list of people i will ignore henceforth during my remaining few days on this forum.

It is indeed shameful one cant endure a conversation without giving tags
go fuc*k yourself.. you can skip my threads when you see em.. unlike ubunja i dont persist in trying to convince anyone.. experience would teach you instead ..... and anyday you quote me or comment on my threads .. you drop dead

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
its the broke guys that dont really understand this.. or maybe they say all these things because they know thats the only way of getting some pussy
it's a class thing. If you're not rich a working wife makes a lot of sense. She's gonna build with you. But if you've already built you don't need a builder wife.

That's why many men, when they become rich they dump their wife and marry some lazy bimbo who's just a pretty face. That money changes what type of a woman he needs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
go fuc*k yourself.. you can skip my threads when you see em.. unlike ubunja i dont persist in trying to convince anyone.. experience would teach you instead ..... and anyday you quote me or comment on my threads .. you drop dead
Ouch,i have to break my rule of not quoting you to prove a point i will not drop dead. You are not ubunja,and you can never be like him,open a million thread and you will not get his fame.

You dont have the character and wisdom to keep up a conversation. You bark and talk anyhow,you throw tantrums,nag,get emotional while he will just ignore. I have called ubunja names to pacify the females his posts offends,do you see him cry and rant like you?
You arent man enough,real men dont talk carelessly and loosely like you do. Check the format of all popular redpillers and that of your pitiful self and see the difference.

You should not be kept where humans are kept,you should be kept in the zoo.
You belong to the zoo.

You should be selling spare parts to be managing your depleting life instead of handling a smart phone or better still heed to capslocked advice below

Funmisticqueen2,ariza,dande55,sexylassie2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Ariza:
I don't understand ooo grin Maybe OKNM will understand, na Dem dey street. grin

Really? Why? Like English self own is just 26 ... Well I may not really get all the letters sha, it's been long I've learnt that.grin
owole, e enter. Na èla ojukan something. E pepper am

No be Street something jare

Wait fess, is that a boy or girl?
[img]https://media1./images/676a68c9e8c548abc414516d30fd8670/tenor.gif?itemid=4572653[/img]
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Dande55:

Hahaha. Okay, but you can speak Yoruba fluently?
OKN.M is from Kogi, but he writes Yoruba very well sha.
Do I? Ise Oluwa awa maridi

[img]https://media1./images/84c2cedce2700341fcef24d22db95f53/tenor.gif?itemid=4554114[/img]
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
it's what I've been telling women here.

When you're young pretty and broke the WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER. Men with real money need such a woman. Their money can actually make a difference in your life. Remember men work to make money to ultimately spend on a woman. A woman with her own money robs a man of that satisfaction. Be dependent and young and you'll go far.

Do you not teach men to sleep with girls and dump them? Is it not these financially dependent women that they sleep and dump?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you not teach men to sleep with girls and dump them? Is it not these financially dependent women that they sleep and dump?

Only the girls that are not smart. The smart girls will close their legs and play two cards:
1) "if like what you see, put a ring on it" card,
2) "no sex until marriage for 'safety' reasons" card.

Many rich simps will fall for this. No matter how good a player is, he can't make you open your legs if you don't want to, but if you are fòolish enough to open your legs for any boy, you are on your own. Even worse is when you let fùck boys impregnate you and run away leaving you to be a struggling single mother. Use your brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Only the girls that are not smart. The smart girls will close their legs and play two cards:

Many rich simps will fall for this. No matter how good a player is, he can't make you open your legs if you don't want to, but if you are fòolish enough to open your legs for any boy, you are on your own. Even worse is when you let fùck boys impregnate you and run away leaving you to be a struggling single mother. Use your brain.
I NO FIT TALK.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Ouch,i have to break my rule of not quoting you to prove a point i will not drop dead. You are not ubunja,and you can never be like him,open a million thread and you will not get his fame.

You dont have the character and wisdom to keep up a conversation. You bark and talk anyhow,you throw tantrums,nag,get emotional while he will just ignore. I have called ubunja names to pacify the females his posts offends,do you see him cry and rant like you?
You arent man enough,real men dont talk carelessly and loosely like you do. Check the format of all popular redpillers and that of your pitiful self and see the difference.

You should not be kept where humans are kept,you should be kept in the zoo.
You belong to the zoo.

You should be selling spare parts to be managing your depleting life instead of handling a smart phone or better still heed to capslocked advice below

Funmisticqueen2,ariza,dande55,sexylassie2
k

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
I NO FIT TALK.
You go fit talk before? grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 1:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Martinez39s:

they never listen.. i just learnt this.. women are too slow in thinking to take any advice grin grin grin save your strenght

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

what I teach men is not what I teach women.

When I advise men, the best woman if you've money is the brainless pretty young naive girl from the village.
If you're broke just look for a woman with money. No time now to look for a woman to build with. Times have changed and women no longer settle for potential.

When I advise women I tell them to avoid broke men and be gold diggers. You know yourself so take the advice that applies for you and apply it.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
You go fit talk before? grin
WHY YOU DEY TELL DEM TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS? ...WHO WE GO COME DEY Bleep if All oF Dem Come Get SENSE?NAWA YOU OOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Only smart women of the kind of sheraseven1 and the likes can pick this up. The rest are just sabotaging themselves with the feminist ideologies. Some are smart enough to be feminists only online while they submit offline to cement their place in their husbands's hearts. When a woman is young and beautiful in a world filled with rich simps, nature has just written her a blank cheque. If we teach them the ABCs of hooking up a rich simp, they will say we are cunningly trying to make them subservient to men. Lmao. grin

I need clear answers on a few things here:

1) You mentioned simps here yet your doctrine is against men becoming simps. You're saying you want to teach women how to hook simps by being financially dependent yet you're not teaching women how to keep that man to themselves. Or better still, how to keep an alpha male?

2) Your doctrine teaches men how to use and dump women so they won't be hooked by women and their manipulations, yet here you are telling women to be financially dependent on a man who has no plans with her. How can a woman differentiate one from the other so her body count is low or non-existent?

3) If she stays at home, waiting for a man to be financially dependent on, hunger will kill her. If she follows the first alpha male she sees, he'll use and dump her. If it's a simp, he will want her to be financially independent. What is a girl to do in this situation?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Sixfeetbelle: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2020
ubunja:
what I teach men is not what I teach women.

When I advise men, the best woman if you've money is the brainless pretty young naive girl from the village.
If you're broke just look for a woman with money. No time now to look for a woman to build with. Times have changed and women no longer settle for potential.

When I advise women I tell them to avoid broke men and be gold diggers. You know yourself so take the advice that applies for you and apply it.

Gold digging means body count, no? This, based on this thread, lowers a woman's value. I'm not seeing a clear cut way of being financially dependent on today's man without a body count.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
they never listen.. i just learnt this.. women are too slow in thinking to take any advice grin grin grin save your strenght
She could have figured this out without me having to tell her, but her self-centeredness and emotions blinded her big time. They would want to be right by all means even if it means making themselves a laughing stock. It's just sad that young and beautiful women are not tapping into their super power.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 1:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I need clear answers on a few things here:

1) You mentioned simps here yet your doctrine is against men becoming simps. You're saying you want to teach women how to hook simps by being financially dependent yet you're not teaching women how to keep that man to themselves. Or better still, how to keep an alpha male?

2) Your doctrine teaches men how to use and dump women so they won't be hooked by women and their manipulations, yet here you are telling women to be financially dependent on a man who has no plans with her. How can a woman differentiate one from the other so her body count is low or non-existent?

3) If she stays at home, waiting for a man to be financially dependent on, hunger will kill her. If she follows the first alpha male she sees, he'll use and dump her. If it's a simp, he will want her to be financially independent. What is a girl to do in this situation?

simple every gender take the advice and use to your advantage... id always advice a woman to keep herself and avoid having body counts... but that wouldnt stop me from asking a woman for sex...id advice against her giving me... but if she does.. why should i refuse?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
simple every gender take the advice and use to your advantage... id always advice a woman to keep herself and avoid having body counts... but that wouldnt stop me from asking a woman for sex...id advice against her giving me... but if she does.. why should i refuse?
ABEG MAKE UNA STOP THIS ADVICE WEY UNA DEY GIVE DEM LADIES.LET DEM CONTINUE GIVING US Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 1:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
She could have figured this out without me having to tell her, but her self-centeredness and emotions blinded her big time. They would want to be right by all means even if it means making themselves a laughing stock. It's just sad that young and beautiful women are not tapping into their super power.
yeah yeah, thought she was a smart chap... tried advising then called me daft... lol i dont suffer fools... if you choose not to listen... experience would teach you instead... experience already taught linda ikeji.... brought her down to the level of fighting for bouquet at her kid sisters wedding, what a disaster

4 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
ABEG MAKE UNA STOP THIS ADVICE WEY UNA DEY GIVE DEM LADIES.LET DEM CONTINUE GIVING US Bleep.
broda i tire... if i advice you finish, you give me nack, who am i to refuse grin grin grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
WHY YOU DEY TELL DEM TO CLOSE THEIR LEGS? ...WHO WE GO COME DEY Bleep if All oF Dem Come Get SENSE?NAWA YOU OOO
Unlike what many might think, I don't participate in gender wars. I just tell it like it is. wink Don't worry, despite the advice on the game Ubunja, kennedyiheme02, and myself are dishing out, some women on this thread are still being stubborn and refuting its potency. So you will still get your pùssy. Many can't string 1 + 1 on the ABCs of the game yet they want to best their competitors (fellow women) and secure a rich man. The game is that simple but they don't just get it. Perhaps, they get it but they just want to spoil things for their fellow women (fellow competitors in the dating market) and have the advantages to themselves. grin

4 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by emmaodet: 1:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

For your information i meet ALL the criteria you placed up there...including financial dependency( i still eat from my parents)...so dont think your list affects me in anyway

Your list was vague,so i called it out,not for a woman sake but your own sake,you all do yourself a disfavor.

No one is derailing your thread or getting worked up but you cant carry a home alone,you need a Woman's help. Her help is beyond sex and washing your dresses or cooking. Are you not doing yourself a huge disfavor by settling for less or not going for a lady that will give you peace of mind? How about a woman wise enough to help manage your finances ?

You are shooting yourself in the leg.

To a large extent, you are right and i support you.
Have been very vocal about men not settling for less too much.
I am an advocate of marrying a productive lady or a lady from a buoyant home because large percentage of guys don't really need to settle down with Beautiful Liability ladies which we do most times.
Beautiful ladies are for rich men because they don't need support why an average man needs a productive lady.
You will never know the value of marrying a lady working and doing fine until you get involved in an accident, surgical operation that we leave you incapacitated to work for months, a job loss etc You will feel relaxed and appreciate her when she tell you on your hospital bed that don't worry, have paid the kids school fees and they won't chase them out of class, have paid the house rent and the home is steady and doing fine, just relax, we need you at home when you get well.
At that moment, you will appreciate a less beautiful but productive lady than most beautiful liabilities parading around.
Another example, my uncle married a fat lady (though he never wanted because of the stature) but his life turned around.
The father inlaw with his connection gave him a lecturer job at ijebu ode, when the man died 2 years ago, a duplex and 2 jeeps were shared to them and some money.
Also, when they gave birth, the inlaws in canada and US sent clothes from 1-5 years for the baby and processed canada visa for the wife, hubby and baby to come pay them a visit. Can you imagine getting a visa easily for marrying such a family?
I will rather marry an ugly lady from such home than marry a beautiful liability that will not only kill me with bills but move out of the house at the end of the day.
Abeg, Our mumu don do

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2020
emmaodet:

To a large extent, you are right and i support you.
Have been very vocal about men not settling for less too much.
I am an advocate of marrying a productive lady or a lady from a buoyant home because large percentage of guys don't really need to settle down with Beautiful Liability ladies which we do most times.
Beautiful ladies are for rich men because they don't need support why an average man needs a productive lady.
You will never know the value of marrying a lady working and doing fine until you get involved in an accident, surgical operation that we leave you incapacitated to work for months, a job loss etc You will feel relaxed and appreciate her when she tell you on your hospital bed that don't worry, have paid the kids school fees and they won't chase them out of class, have paid the house rent and the home is steady and doing fine, just relax, we need you at home when you get well.
At that moment, you will appreciate a less beautiful but productive lady than most beautiful liabilities parading around.
Another example, my uncle married a fat lady (though he never wanted because of the stature) but his life turned around.
The father inlaw with his connection gave him a lecturer job at ijebu ode, when the man died 2 years ago, a duplex and 2 jeeps were shared to them and some money.
Also, when they gave birth, the inlaws in canada and US sent clothes from 1-5 years for the baby and processed canada visa for the wife, hubby and baby to come pay them a visit. Can you imagine getting a visa easily for marrying such a family?
I will rather marry an ugly lady from such home than marry a beautiful liability that will not only kill me with bills but move out of the house at the end of the day.
Abeg, Our mumu don do
Exactly my point,the list was too vague,a man can not carry all the responsibilities(emotional,financially,spiritual et al) so just choosing a lady only based on her sexuality is not enough,but the animal called kennedyiheme2 accused me of supporting high body counts when i was only saying there is more to a high value woman than just what he put up.

When you say things instead of reasoning they will start making up hasty conclusions about you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.