Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10133 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Rukkydelta(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ekakamba:
Just one body count is too much sef except you wanna cut your share and runaway.

1. Must be a virgin.
2. Must be financially independent, saving at least #200k a month.
3. Must have firm breast, big nipples and darkened areola.
4. Must be an ace in love making or sex.
5. Must have or will graduate with first class or distinction.
6. Must be found in dreamland and brought to reality.

grin tongue

Thank God you said dreamland
Cos I don't understand how a Virgin should be ace in love making? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Rukkydelta(f): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Romanceland guys live and die for women cheesy
Every thread is about women
Without women their life will be meaningless grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
as long as you don't see yourself as the prize you have lost the game before you even began. Next.

That's the problem with pickmeishas.they are comfortable and proud of being Number 2 in a relationship. Such low self esteem can't be cured.
So you agree with me that if a woman doesnt value herself and puts a man before her in a relationship and yet he gives her money,she is still pickmesha?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rukkydelta:
it makes sense. If men are expected to pay millions in bride price for women then they better talk about women day in day out. After all they'll soon spend a very high price to get one. Leave them.

10 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
hate her or love her, Shera has game. I used to hate her, but that Hoe is the truth.
I never hated her; I just knew she was telling truth. Anyway, maybe it was because I was redpilled and a lover of truth when I started seeing her videos. Young and beautiful women don't know the privilege nature has afforded them.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
that's why I point all women to the gold digger SheraSeven1. If you won't believe me, then go get it from another woman who's living that principle.
Only Pickmeishas insist on paying their own way through life in a world full of rich men willing to do that for them.
Sheraseven decides that a rich dude you call simp is a high value man,so why are you opposing it by calling a man she calls high value a loser? How dare you oppose Sheraseven truth?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Omar09(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

This is valid only when you want dummy-like partner motivated by pecuniary desire.

It's the most precarious and unreliable form of keeping a woman because her motivation is superficial and transient. suffice to say; she bolts as soon as she run into fortune.
but if you get her at the point of financial independence, she's with you on her volition and her motivation is organic by virtue of myriad of things like family, love, social accomplishment et al.
In this form, she is impervious to venality that is the signature of the kind of women you herald, women motivated by the dictate of their stomach and susceptible to the whim of higher financial muscle.

English, do you speak that?

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

So you agree with me that if a woman doesnt value herself and puts a man before her in a relationship and yet he gives her money,she is still pickmesha?
but that money will be peanuts. Because you won't get a billionaire by putting yourself second. If you don't value yourself no one will value you. That's why every rado station and TV station touts itself as the best. To get advertisers' dollars. By putting themselves first they get the most money. Imagine if a TV station would call itself number 2. Who will even watch it?? Even a singer calls himself the best to get fans. If you don't put yourself as number 1 no one will.

I'm Frank with you here because you're young. It would be a shame to see you side with older women here who don't have the same options as you do.

Michelle if you were my young sister I would be leading you by force down the gold digger route to get the most of what you are. You know I like you and I'll never lie to you about this. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
it makes sense. If men are expected to pay millions in pride price for women then they better talk about women day in day out. After all they'll soon spend a very high price to get one. Leave them.
that means it is the simps that ought to be concerned of women and talk about them since they are the ones that pay the brideprice. So mgtows that decide to go their own way and not marry like martinez,kennedy,and yourself,why do you still talk of women when you will not marry them? Or if at all you do you will not pay bride price??

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by QwarkdFerengi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

Man-bitch, take several seat backward, I don't engage civilians

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
KevinDein:

They are born lottery winners. Too bad they do not make the best use of nature's gift to them.
Most online feminists will want to be in Regina Daniels's and Chioma's position but they don't want to get their games right. These women are gaining more than a career is a giving many feminists. Tiger Wood's former wife was just a baby sitter yet she gained over 300 million dollars from the marriage. Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend was just a clerk at a D&G store (I stand to be corrected) yet she is being taken care of and Ronaldo gives her $100,000 per month. How many feminists make that amount? grin Notice how none of these women are PhD holders. grin

Education and career are good, but, for most women, a wealthy simp will give them more than career can give them for doing little. It's better to be uneducated and have a wealthy simp than to be single and educated earning 90,000 naira per month all in the name of being a career woman. The life is hard and one cannot underestimate the importance of money. Our survival and comfort on this planet cost money. grin Without money, a person's life is like a black and white blurred picture, but with money, it like a coloured sharp picture fitted in golden frame. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Sheraseven decides that a rich dude you call simp is a high value man,so why are you opposing it by calling a man she calls high value a loser? How dare you oppose Sheraseven truth?

High value TO HER. Not to me. Let me show you something I said recently: scroll down to the bolded at the bottom:

ubunja:
Nice one bro.
Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

Alpha is the original term for the alphabetical letter "A". Beta is the original term for the alphabetical letter "B".

Alphas get for free what Betas pay top dollar for. (and still not get)

Or to put it another way: Players, Bad Boys and Thugs fvck pussy they are not paying for. While Nice Guys, Simps and Husband Material men, pay for pussy they are not fvcking.

When younger, women date Players and Bad Boys (the As) for fun, then when they get older, sometimes as single mothers after maybe 30 when they wanna settle down cause they're tired they then give Nice Guys (the Bs) their chance. The Bs (betas) then marry and spend on these women.

But even before marriage, in day to day, when girls are younger, the thugs/players/bad boys always get the pussy free while the good guy/church guy/nice guy has to spend and even then not get the pussy because the girl will tell him "No sex before marriage," "I'm celibate" or some other shiit like that. Generally if you're a good guy who's Husband Material you'll not get the sex before marriage because the girl is "saving" you for marriage. When you'll have that honor of eating bad boys' left overs.

--------------------------------

Another term for "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks" is "Female Dual Mating Strategy".

What Female Dual Mating Strategy means is that Women generally group all men under Two groups: The Fvckers and The Providers.

A Woman has two needs: Money and Sex.
In a perfect world she would be getting both these things from one man.

But the problem is the Man who has the money usually is not the best Fvcker, while Man who is the best Fvcker usually is not the man with the money. So a woman is forced to date 2 men at the same time: The man with money but who can't dick her nicely (dating him publicly) and at the same time date the man who can dick her proper but who is broke (dating him secretly).

These Two men each brings what the other can't
bring. One brings the dollars, another brings the dick.

Which leads to the man with the money ending up raising the broke man's child unawares. While the broke man himself has all manner of pussy knocking at his door (because he doesn't work so he has the energy and time for extended sex and becomes extremely skilled at sex) yet he will have no woman to call his own or to walk publicly with
because he is essentially a "secret" women are keeping amongst themselves. (Yes, women secretly rotate a jobless broke man who can fvck, amongst themselves like a sort of a sex slave. Sometimes women can pool money together and rent a place for the guy so as to access his dick at their
own convenience)

Its very rare for a man to be a total package to a woman.

If you're a jobless broke man who can only provide sex, the greatest threat to your relationship is a working guy who can provide money.
If you're a working guy who can provide money, the greatest threat to your relationship is a jobless broke man who can provide sex.

Which means a poor man's GF will cheat with a rich man. While a rich man's GF will cheat with a jobless bum.

Its the Female Dual Mating Strategy. The Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

And "Alpha" does not mean successful in terms of world and career but successful in dating and reproduction. The men who are a success in the world and careers are the Betas. Which makes them the Providers in the first place.

EDIT:
I will have to turn this contribution into a full Miseducation one of these days.

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so ladies lucky enough to inherit wealth or get a good fortune should fling it away because of a male?

A pickmeisha is a lady who doesnt see herself as the price or one who doesnt put herself first in a relationship. So if a lady eats a man poo,give him wifey duties like sex,cooking etc and he pays her bills she is still pickmesha because she values a man's need more than hers .pickmesha is not only in terms of finances.

Cc:funmisticqueen2
exactly.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

how dare he?

He's just one of the thirsty hoteps lurking her page with his Shea butter pills.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
but that money will be peanuts. Because you won't get a billionaire by putting yourself second. If you don't value yourself no one will value you. That's why every rado station and TV station touts itself as the best. To get advertisers' dollars. By putting themselves first they get the most money. Imagine if a TV station would call itself number 2. Who will even watch it?? Even a singer calls himself the best to get fans. If you don't put yourself as number 1 no one will.

I'm Frank with you here because you're young. It would be a shame to see you side with older women here who don't have the same options as you do.

Michelle if you were my young sister I would be leading you by force down the gold digger route to get the most of what you are. You know I like you and I'll never lie to you about this. Wake up.
You dont understand me,i am not saying a lady shouldnt collect money from a guy,no! I personally love it. All i am saying is that when collecting money from him,dont let him make him enslave you as payment. Some guys turn ladies to maids just because they feed them, you know the adage "he who pays the piper decides the tune".

That is my point
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
that means it is the simps that ought to be concerned of women and talk about them since they are the ones that pay the brideprice. So mgtows that decide to go their own way and not marry like martinez,kennedy,and yourself,why do you still talk of women when you will not marry them? Or if at all you do you will not pay bride price??
Whoever said MGTOWs don't have sex or marry? That's like saying a feminist can't marry. You can be in love and marry but still mgtow. A lot of men are that in the Red Pill. The mgtow who don't touch women are called MGTOW MONKS. There is levels in the movement

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by KevinDein: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Men discuss women and not football, politics or the stock market, in a romance forum.

Shocking!!!

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You dont understand me,i am not saying a lady shouldnt collect money from a guy,no! I personally love it. All i am saying is that when collecting money from him,dont let him make him enslave you as payment. Some guys turn ladies to maids just because they feed them, you know the adage "he who pays the piper decides the tune".

That is my point

he will enslave you if you put him as number 1. That's why you always must be THE PRIZE. more valuable than him. The treasure. He must know any wrong move you replace him. YOU ARE NUMBER 1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
thats why i tell you its men that have women at heart..
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:

Whoever said MGTOWs don't have sex or marry? That's like saying a feminist can't marry. You can be in love and marry but still mgtow. A lot of men are that in the Red Pill. The mgtow who don't touch women are called MGTOW MONKS. There is levels in the movement
There is no need explaining to them. If they can't drop their ego and muster some rationality on the ABC of the game, let them be. Women want high value men but many can't and won't get their game right. You can't teach stubborn women. grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
he will enslave you if you put him as number 1. That's why you always must be THE PRIZE. more valuable than him. The treasure. He must know any wrong move you replace him. YOU ARE NUMBER 1.
This is not new to me,i have always lived by "shut your hearts and close your legs and the rich will be your pawns"
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez, your widow mother that fries akara and sell ice block, she is not a virgin and she is also a single mum

Isn't she a low value woman?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

This is not new to me,i have always lived by "shut your hearts and close your legs and the rich will be your pawns"

then why are you acting dumb today?

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
then why are you acting dumb today?
kiss my ass boy.

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
Martinez, your widow mother that fries akara and sell ice block, she is not a virgin and she is also a single mum

Isn't she a low value woman?
this is low,insulting someone mother. The innocent woman has done you no wrong,insult him but not his mother. She may be different from him.

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
kiss my ass boy.
hilarious
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Ekakamba: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
financial independence makes a woman low value. A woman with her own money is a liability.

Anyways, I like your moniker
Elucidate....

Thanks.

Oh here! cool
ubunja:
because she doesn't need your money and can walk away anytime and start another life if she doesn't like what you do. She won't have patience to deal with issues because she can make it on her own. She can't be controlled by money.

Just as a man with other sources of pussy is a liability to a woman because sex can't be used to control him and he can go get it anywhere any time.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
KevinDein:

Men discuss women and not football, politics or the stock market, in a romance forum.

Shocking!!!
grin grin grin Foòl keep wondering why we are discussing women in the romance section of all sections.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
KevinDein:

Shocking!!!
I'm shocked too cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Ekakamba: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Thank God you said dreamland
Cos I don't understand how a Virgin should be ace in love making? lipsrsealed

Yes, are you a virgin? I am and I'm pretty sure I'll fork better than Carlopussy Centrescorer alias C².

Trying this out with me is 'getting outta dreamland to reality'. grin tongue
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
hilarious
grin grin grin grin You are hilarious in a weird way. grin

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
this is low,insulting someone mother. The innocent woman has done you no wrong,insult him but not his mother. She may be different from him.

Low my ass, tell that to the virgin boy, calling women are sort of names isn't low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.