Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66416 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by skyfather09(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Toks2008:
That is not life
taaaah... the nigga is right! handsome men solos the earth.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ManIzHot: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020

I have this ethos that most ladies kinda feel insecure when dating super cute guys...

But I believe that if as a lady you place substantial value on yourself, and you behold a lot that people generally will not wanna take you for a ride...

You Nada to worry about..

No decent guy wanna leave a gold for some rainbow face toot

I may be wrong though
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Sudlala so tongue
LMAO, do you really look like him? I don't believe you.

you are backgrin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by nick50(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
..u got it wrong.. Not all
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jeboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2020
The @pocohanta lady sure knows what she wants and if she keeps at it she might have it irrespective of her age. I admire ladies who knows want they want and are ready to pay the price. Where I have issue with them is where she does not come with a value in the relationship other than sex and companionship.

Even Bolanle like better thing.

Illuminated993:
36 years old lady dey make exotic choices too like others. Hmmm.. Nawaoo. Nothing man no go see. I know you to practice misandry.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Anyway, I'm bored, so let me take this opportunity to educate some of you about men down South, particularly Xhosa men because they're the ultimate gentlemen in how they carry themselves grin Think freshly pressed dress pants, formal jackets & hats. Yes, in this day & age, it IS a requirement. When a man enters adulthood (is becoming a man), it has to reflect in everything. For a couple of months he has to dress & behave like a gentleman or until it finally becomes natural/second nature to him to be that way. It is not negotiable, every Xhosa man has gone through this stage, there're no shortcuts.

They're not allowed to be loud etc during & after this period. Most speak calmly throughout their lives because that's part of being a man in our culture. No loud, bìtchy men who can't just be quiet, so they can allow themselves a time to think/measure their words. Basically, they're taught the alpha male game as soon as they reach the later half of their teens grin

Anyway, these are Xhosa men in their "transitional wear". They're called amaKrwala (young gentlemen) during this stage.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/sunday-times/lifestyle/fashion-and-beauty/2016-01-31-trendy-post-initiation-threads-can-set-xhosa-men-back-thousands/&ved=2ahUKEwisyKLs5pToAhUQzoUKHQvlD6w4ChAWMAR6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw1jKSwxrWa54Vs2rrYNW-6j

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://linsampsonwriter.co.za/clothes-maketh-man/&ved=2ahUKEwj-5YWt6pToAhUSxoUKHZ5JAiY4FBAWMAl6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw15qHYSDrsyyGH2fZSEEQzF

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martin0:

you are backgrin

Long time, Marty. Where have you been?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by davillian(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Oya go and be an Eye model. You can make money modeling with ur eyes..

But u for post the picture of the eyes so we can attest to that fact
Ive decided to remain faceless here
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by abani1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.
not true my dear it’s perception, coming from my angle anything worth doing is worth doing well, so I try to make it count at all times.my looks got nothing to do with making out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ipromise: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Funkybabee:
Yes, most are irresponsible.

Fawo raja ni won
experience talk hahahah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
sweetkev:
what does it take to be a real man to you if it's not money. Yeye girl undecided

Do I know you? Have I ever demanded or collected money from you Oponu omo boy undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
castrol180:

What does it take to be a real man and are you a real girl yourself?...mumuric station

Dindinrin station sad
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
mattbass:

Marry him or marry you.... Who will marry who abi na u go marry him grin grin grin

cool cool
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sylve11: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed

Olololo sad cool
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sylve11: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.

Hehehe grin cool
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by yemsai(f): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Yes..have actually done that before..
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by UrVillagePpl: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:

Yeah we use our time to look good(workout) and make more money tongue wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
lepasharon:
Dated one...all they have to offer is their looks and dick

And what did you have to Offer? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Bryan88(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
they don come!
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by tiziano(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
you haven't meet me
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Palehair: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I have been accused of being gay before because of my penchant of hanging out with my guys and snubbing most girls(and yeah! Minding my own business)...I believe the reason that is so is because, foreign media especially movies have created the false impression that fine guys are closeted gays....and for f.uck sakes metrosexual? Why?
It has nothing to do with foreign media/foreign movies. For starters, some women won't date an handsome man because of the attention he draws, it's too much work to keep them and the gay analogy have been since time immemorial. Foreign media plays just a minor part. Most handsome male leads in the media are straight so that theory holds no water
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Carlyboi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't consider J. Cole & Kendrick, pretty boys. They're both scruffy.
Now Trey Songz is pretty.
so what’s pretty boy tho the likes of jcole ASAP rocky,drake,Trey songz and weekend ain’t average looking they’re pretty boys so unless the definition of pretty boys have changed the Bryson tiller Kendrick’s Chris brown can be placed in that average category
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Carlyboi:
so what’s pretty boy tho the likes of jcole ASAP rocky,drake,Trey songz and weekend ain’t average looking they’re pretty boys so unless the definition of pretty boys have changed the Bryson tiller Kendrick’s Chris brown can be placed in that average category

The only pretty boy in your list is Trey Songz imo, the rest are just okay. I find Drake ugly, TBH.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Carlyboi(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The only pretty boy in your list is Trey Songz imo, the rest are just okay. I find Drake ugly, TBH.
Really Abel Tesfaye ok?smiles so what do you think of Nas and 2pac ok or handsome/pretty?and ASAP rocky is handsome tho and drake is anything far from ok or ugly lol he is handsome but like you said your imho tho wink tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Carlyboi:
Really Abel Tesfaye ok?smiles so what do you think of Nas and 2pac ok or handsome/pretty?and ASAP rocky is handsome tho and drake is anything far from ok or ugly lol he is handsome but like you said your imho tho wink tongue

I think we have different definitions of what pretty is lol.

These people below I consider pretty boys.

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Budline1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't consider J. Cole & Kendrick, pretty boys. They're both scruffy.
Now Trey Songz is pretty.

J Cole is very handsome but killing his look with his rough look. Google J Cole's old pics when he was on low cut, you'll know better..

Trey Songz is pretty. He would sure look scruffy and less handsome if he keeps a rough look too.. Kendrick is average.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Budline1:

J Cole is very handsome but killing his look with his rough look. Google J Cole's old pics when he was on low cut, you'll know better..

Trey Songz is pretty. He would sure look scruffy and less handsome if he keeps a rough look too.. Kendrick is average.

I've seen J Cole without dreadlocks & I don't think he's that handsome, but I like him just like that. Kendrick is hotter than J Cole imo. I like both equally because they don't look too put together.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by talk2yinkuz: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
tiziano:
you haven't meet me

please don't repeat that o....
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Budline1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I've seen J Cole without dreadlocks & I don't think he's that handsome, but I like him just like that. Kendrick is hotter than J Cole imo. I like both equally because they don't look too put together.

Oh really. That's your opinion tho grin. What do you think about Drake then, is he considered handsome or not? Is Kendrick hotter than Drake too? smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Budline1:

Oh really. That's your opinion tho grin. What do you think about Drake then, is he considered handsome or not? Is Kendrick hotter than Drake too? smiley

Drake is ugly to me lol. I just don't like his face/don't find him attractive at all. Even AKA is better looking than Drake, if we're talking yellow bones.

Kendrick is obviously not a panty dropper, but I find him more attractive than Drake.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
No competition grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.