Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (59243 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by InvertedHammer: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

Am so fed up and always unhappy... Someone pls help me
/
Since you know that your father has a problem, all you need to do is live with him and endure. Moving in with a relation who maltreats you is idiotic.

\
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by omobak: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
My sister, i don't blame you, why bcs me and one of my cousin was once in your shoe. sometimes in 2001 after my secondary school i decided to go for holiday in Lagos to stay with My mum younger sister. i meet that my cousin there she has been living in the hell before i came and the very day i came i was posted to kitchen permanently and my cousin to wash cloth and the person we were staying with can change cloth............... she can wear 3 in a day and on saturday my cousin will wash and wash at times from 9:00am till around 2:00pm, but when i cannot stand her facing these stress alone i joined her in washing sebi my own na to cook. to cut the long story short, no friends, its from house to shop and from shop to church....it was hell but me that i loved football for where my leg become so swollen but as destiny will have it we parted in peace but today see am on my own and that my cousin is married too.......the irony of life she is not too feeling fine now and no body feel free to go to her.. my advice, it might seem abusive now but i can tell you from experience that you will have a good story to tell. thanks mam

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by jonadaft: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
NextD18:
Parents should stop bringing kids to this world if they can't cater for them.

Them go just dey born anyhow as investment come dey suffer am unnecessarily. angry

Look at this lady suffering emotionally and psychologically in the hands of another woman when she has parents, but her parents will be the first to open their hands should a rich man come to marry her.
Shut up and stop stupid reasoning like a senseless fool. Didn't you read the part where she said her father had problems? Is any condition permanent. Some of you here don't deserve to use smart phones because you're not smart at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
AfroKnight:

Exactly.

She has not replied one person since. Just post lie for people to be commenting and fighting over.

OP come tell us another lie.

How can a sink bring out maggots? Haba! Does that mean they have not washed plates in 5 days? Is it possible? So no cooking in 5 days? No eating? This your lie is too stupîd.
cheesy Most of these stories are fake. But Nairalanders must react and will keep reacting till eternity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by HBB1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.

Mr Humble, shut up, abeg!

The same nature that has made our elders take advantage of us in the name of training or inculcating humility (in us) is what has ruined our society.

Everybody has rights, and everybody should be treated justly-- age or no age.

If you have children, send them somewhere to go and slave and be insulted in the name of training.

Na housegirl that child go do last last.

Iranu!

6 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by PropertyBuying(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
crackkhaus:
Go back home, you're not an orphan.
grin What an advice!

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Reelmii:
and her father will blame buhari
lol
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Tolu121: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

How you and me go take know say she be young adult as she no come tell us her age. And if she be young adult self na that one go vex me pass citing her conceited attitude. Whatever she has passed through afterward that incident is punishment proceeds of her first offense.

I don't still hold brief for the aunt
man, you no get sense at all
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Emekaossai(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Mizwisdom post=87358107]Ordinary insult? something you can be humming tunes in your heart while she's talking without her hearing it? you better get a hold of yourself. Find out what her plans are for your future. If your Father can't afford to feed you, you better relax and endure for now don't go and fall into wrong hands o, it's better than servicing 10 men in one day, be wise[/quote

Verbal and emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse. Take note ]

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Reigning2020: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Once more, obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying. Assuming that she cleaned the house as the aunt requested or diplomatically turned her down, I wouldn't have had any reason to doubt her reasonableness. So citing her stated conceited attitude, it's very obvious to me that every other negative thing she said about the aunt may not be true.

I don't hold brief for the aunt, like I said before.

The way and manner we reason in this part of the world never cease to baffled me this is not about 2 wrong or 2 right or whatever you wish to call it , its about her sanity and peace of mind and you people want her to trade that for what exactly ?. let's assumed op is a lazy *ss bitch as you have imagined her to be because she said she wouldn't clean wish she later did , she is being subjected to verbal abuse and traumatized with the name calling and you said ordinary name calling ? I have bn in a situation like this and I would rather i got caned any time i was been abuse verbally to been call names even as young as I was then . I pray you never have to experience it or any of your children or loved ones it makes you feel less human and erode your self worth and confidence I would rather drink garri with peace of mind at my parent's than eat rice and chicken in fear and sorrow in a house of any relative most people don't know what it feels like to be abuse in any form so we just look at it as nothing .my greatest fear in life is not even poverty itself but imagining any of my children living with ANYONE I mean anyone for whatever reason not even my own mum or any siblings or relations however close they are or nice they appeared to be believe me I know what it feels like aside myself and their mum the thought alone kills me inside

6 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
donbachi:
Yes...run come my house.

Haaa

Will you keep quiet?

grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by godfrey01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...

only females complain at maltreatment.. bear am oh.. if alll she is saying are false, why are you bitter amd crying. thats life for you dear... part of the lesson you need to learn.. you are still in you early 20s i guess or even less than 20
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:

I can also remember praising my sister for treating her numerous helps like her daughters and sons......while majority of my brothers' wives treat theirs like slaves.
grin

Of course, your sister, mother and wife are different. Your brothers wives are the problem.

Naso!

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by ORIJIN201(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

How you and me go take know say she be young adult as she no come tell us her age. And if she be young adult self na that one go vex me pass citing her conceited attitude. Whatever she has passed through afterward that incident is punishment proceeds of her first offense.

I don't still hold brief for the aunt
You sound like an unforgiving person. Young people make mistakes, just like you did. But if you were treated the same way just like in your post, then you had a troubled upbringing. I'll never call someone else's grandmother a witch just because he/she refused to do what I had asked. Life is forgiving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by LordKO(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Reigning2020:

The way and manner we reason in this part of the world never cease to baffled me this is not about 2 wrong or 2 right or whatever you wish to call it , its about her sanity and peace of mind and you people want her to trade that for what exactly ?. let's assumed op is a lazy *ss bitch as you have imagined her to be because she said she wouldn't clean wish she later did , she is being subjected to verbal abuse and traumatized with the name calling and you said ordinary name calling ? I have bn in a situation like this and I would rather i got caned any time i was been abuse verbally to been call names even as young as I was then . I pray you never have to experience it or any of your children or loved ones it makes you feel less human and erode your self worth and confidence I would rather drink garri with peace of mind at my parent's than eat rice and chicken in fear and sorrow in a house of any relative most people don't know what it feels like to be abuse in any form so we just look at it as nothing .my greatest fear in life is not even poverty itself but imagining any of my children living with ANYONE I mean anyone for whatever reason not even my own mum or any siblings or relations however close they are or nice they appeared to be believe me I know what it feels like aside myself and their mum the thought alone kills me inside

You and your ilk should shut up. Any discerning person will understand my point perfectly well. Direct your further mention(s) to bumpkins like you.

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by vivypretty(f): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
lol "Knowing where and when to lose honourably is wisdom" what exactly is there to lose or win? lol
I actually like the fact she told her aunt plainly that she can't clean the mess because she didn't make the mess. Unlike some people that will clean it and hold grudge against the aunt for eternity.
We can't always be right. lol.

[/quote]
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course, your sister, mother and wife are different. Your brothers wives are the problem.

Naso!
Poco nwa you like trouble pass wahala, kai.....you intentionally omitted where I said my mom used to maltreat her help until I and my siblings descended on her severally, and with our continuous intervention, she changed.

And for your info, I have 2 angel sister-in-laws who I cherish even more than my own sister, and if you see how we relate, you will think they are my sisters....so pls I am not exonerating my relatives....I have bad cousins too.....

But we all know, the evidences abound all over Nigeria even around you that majority of married Nigerian ladies maltreat their maids, their house helps, their domestic staffs, their in-laws who are financially or economically below them and their husband......it is evident all over Nigeria, don't pretend you don't know.

You maybe different, but don't vouch for other ladies cos before this month ends, you will read a story of Nigerian married lady maltreating her maid or help or somebody below her financial capacity, and I will tag you, watch and see cheesy
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Friendz4blue:
I understand ur plight my dear...plz don't run away ...I will advice u to listen to ur father..I know u are suffering and being maltreated but I'm telling u from experience u will b the woman any man will wish for at the end while her daughter will be nothing to write home about...I know u are unhapi...try to put a smile on ur face..whatever she says to u don't get angry..don't b sober b hapi at all cost...don't make her c the pain in u...she is not worth ur tears...u will c dat it wil end in praise for u....above all I pray God gives u the strength to weather the storm.

Na so

You people think this is a Nollywood movie, where Patience Ozokwor is the wicked aunt, Nkiru Sylvanus is the abused child and Dakore Egbuson is the aunty's daughter. Nkiru will grow up and marry good man, Zack Orji, then Dakore will marry the abusive Jim Iyke, and balance will be achieved on earth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
omobak:
My sister, i don't blame you, why bcs me and one of my cousin was once in your shoe. sometimes in 2001 after my secondary school i decided to go for holiday in Lagos to stay with My mum younger sister. i meet that my cousin there she has been living in the hell before i came and the very day i came i was posted to kitchen permanently and my cousin to wash cloth and the person we were staying with can change cloth............... she can wear 3 in a day and on saturday my cousin will wash and wash at times from 9:00am till around 2:00pm, but when i cannot stand her facing these stress alone i joined her in washing sebi my own na to cook. to cut the long story short, no friends, its from house to shop and from shop to church....it was hell but me that i loved football for where my leg become so swollen but as destiny will have it we parted in peace but today see am on my own and that my cousin is married too.......the irony of life she is not too feeling fine now and no body feel free to go to her.. my advice, it might seem abusive now but i can tell you from experience that you will have a good story to tell. thanks mam

Cc: pocohantas

See poco, almost every Nigerian child have a bad story to tell about a wicked married aunt who treated him or her badly like a slave when he or she lived with them or went for holiday, its in Nigerian ladies....even those reading will still maltreat their maids and in-laws and domestic staff after reading this....seems they don't just do it ordinarily, maybe a supernatural spirit controls them after they marry, maybe angry angry

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
You didn't say how old you are.

So I wouldn't know if its the age at which you can disobey your dad small.

If already eighteen or close to it. Pack your loads and leave that place. There is always a time to say No to parents even if you respect them so much.
I believe why your dad kept saying you should still stay there is because "e never enter your body" if the thing pain you seriously and you are truly fed up you won't ask anyone for advice before you pack out.

Your dad doesn't want her to feel he is the one that encouraged you to leave. But if you leave by yourself and dare the consequences, your father won't have any option but to let you have your way.

After you have left back to your house, stand your ground you are not going back. Even if you are beaten by your dad maintain your stand and Finally sound a warning to your dad that if you are forced to go back you might commit suicide (Just to scare your dad ni o. Don't commit suicide ooo grin )

No parent wants to hear dat one, especially these days that suicide is rampant.

Eventually your dad will leave you alone or find another place for you if the problem he has that made him say you should go and live else where persists.

Dont be afraid to tell your dad and everyone who cares to listen all the evil she did to you, even to her face. Don't let her scare you. Tell everyone she called you a witch that you inherited it from your grandmum. Tell dad that everyone around her house now call you a witch. And you are ashamed to stay there. Tell her that even to her face.

Don't be scared be bold.

And if dad still maintain you must go back by force, come live with me, I won't touch you.

Only to tell you short short stories before you sleep every night.

grin dat was on a lighter mood.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Enculer2: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Reigning2020:

An average Nigerian is dysfunctional in the head.

Do not blame them. Twisted backgrounds.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by pocohantas(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:

Cc: pocohantas

See poco, almost every Nigerian child have a bad story to tell about a wicked married aunt who treated him or her badly like a slave when he or she lived with them or went for holiday,

Very true. Just like almost every lady has a molestation/rape story. But these men/women are hardly ever our nuclear family members.

One would think they self/destruct after committing these evil acts. After all, everyones mother is an angel, who married as a virgin. grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Rrankdonga(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ordinary insult? something you can be humming tunes in your heart while she's talking without her hearing it? you better get a hold of yourself. Find out what her plans are for your future. If your Father can't afford to feed you, you better relax and endure for now don't go and fall into wrong hands o, it's better than servicing 10 men in one day, be wise
And you call yourself wisdom. You're a disgrace to motherhood. Spits**

As stupid as you are, the only options you are seeing for her is servicing men. You head is empty indeed.

Is her self worth and esteem not better than any useless future you and her useless aunty have in mind?

You are foolish

4 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true. Just like almost every lady has a molestation/rape story. But these men/women are hardly ever our nuclear family members.

One would think they self/destruct after committing these evil acts. After all, everyones mother is an angel, who married as a virgin. grin
LAFMAOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course the first part is true na, and men don't deny their rape accusations, they only deny it if the lady waits till they become a figure grin grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

The question is run away to where?? I know ur aunt is a terrible person bt it’s either u stay there or u go back home your dad.

Just assume ur interaction with them as work and with work as usual it’s not about making frnds and laughing from ear to ear bt getting the job done. I know ur aunt is bad bt u might just also be too relaxed like ur on holiday and want every day to be a party bt ur new life is abit harsher and different, That’s not just ur reality bt alot of people’s reality, look at it as a kind of training. Sm gals in their own neclear family probably do more work than ur aunt is giving u now that’s making u cry all day.

I have a feeling U were expecting a Cinderella treatment and u got the reality check side of it.

Living under a difficult Aunty or house chores never killed anybody, change ur mentality abit from the usual lazy lifestyle of the average Nigerian gal and get sm work done. U probably just want to lie on the couch all day watching tv and chatting with frnds or even a boy frnd bt that’s not all what life is about.

My only concern is if she beats u or isn’t helping with ur education and all. Life isn’t a bed of roses for most people bt we adapt and make the best use of it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by pennywys(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

pick ur self and return back home and find something decent and do to help urself there.

Ur dad is a failure don't depend on him
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
You didn't say how old you are.

So I wouldn't know if its the age at which you can disobey your dad small.

If already eighteen or close to it. Pack your loads and leave that place. There is always a time to say No to parents even if you respect them so much.
I believe why your dad kept saying you should still stay there is because "e never enter your body" if the thing pain you seriously and you are truly fed up you won't ask anyone for advice before you pack out.

Your dad doesn't want her to feel he is the one that encouraged you to leave. But if you leave by yourself and dare the consequence, your father won't have any option to let you have your way.

After you have left back to your house, stand your ground you are not going back. Even if you are beaten by your dad maintain your stand and Finally sound a warning to your dad that if you are forced to go back you might commit suicide (Just to scare your dad ni o)

No parent wants to hear DAT one especially these days that suicide is rampant.

Eventually your dad will leave you alone or find another place for you if the problem he has doesn't allow you to stay at home.

Dont be afraid to tell your dad and everyone who cares to listen all the evil she did to you, even to her face.

Don't be scared be bold.

And if dad still maintain you must go back , come live with me, I won't touch you.

Only to tell you short short stories before you sleep every night.

grin days on a lighter mood.
Hello Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, is that you, how is Toto village people grin grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by LordKO(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
ORIJIN201:
You sound like an unforgiving person. Young people make mistakes, just like you did. But if you were treated the same way just like in your post, then you had a troubled upbringing. I'll never call someone else's grandmother a witch just because he/she refused to do what I had asked. Life is forgiving.

Why won't I sound like an unforgiving person to you since you can't differentiate an inference statement of extrapolation from a statement of approval.

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Proffdada: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.
she didn't even offer to clean the house that is feeding and sheltering her in the 1st place. She didn't behave like a true Yoruba girl. Or maybe it's a generational thing. Very rude

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by JayPeeOham: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ordinary insult? something you can be humming tunes in your heart while she's talking without her hearing it? you better get a hold of yourself. Find out what her plans are for your future. If your Father can't afford to feed you, you better relax and endure for now don't go and fall into wrong hands o, it's better than servicing 10 men in one day, be wise

Mizwisdom here have said it all!!

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think the problem is with you cos judging by your first encounter with her, It shows you're too full of yourself for flaunting her orders to clean her kitchen which is the very first task you're ask to do. I mean....you should have at least considered the fact that she agreed to take you in because of the challenges you were having. And a better way to show appreciation was to be willing to help her out with the chores. And to think she's older than you. Or did expect to go there and just fold you arms looking?
I perceive you to be an arrogant fellow.

Now listen, you're are the one hurting or tormenting yourself here because you prolly had a mindset that you're not a slave and should not be made to assist in that house and when you're being forced to do it, you find yourself rebelling cos already your mind is conditioned in an unhealthy way.
If she was truly wicked, she'll be beating and starving you which I'm sure she doesn't do cos you didn't mention those.

So, do yourself a lot good by getting off your high horses and see that house as your parents house so you can carry out your duties freely like you would in your house without being reminded.

If you make mistakes and she calls you names, don't take it to heart so much cos even our mothers scold us when we err. It just because of your pride you feel why should she talk to you like that.
Better still, go back to your father if you feel too big to stay under someone or go and rent your own apartment. That is what big girls who don't want nonsense do.

Children of nowadays. Too full of themselves. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
Hello Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, is that you, how is Toto village people grin grin

grin

That part you bolded was a joke.

I dey pity the girl sef.There are lots of them like that who are so helpless and don't know what to do.

No short stories anyway.

Na yoke I dey yoke

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.