Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (59242 Views)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

That part you bolded was a joke.

I dey pity the girl sef.There are lots of them like that who are so helpless and don't know what to do.

No short stories anyway.

Na yoke I dey yoke

grin
But if them allow you, you go put only the tip, just small because your stomach will be turning you if you don't pour out shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: pocohantas come and carry your brothers grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Stallion93(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
NextD18:
Parents should stop bringing kids to this world if they can't cater for them.

Them go just dey born anyhow as investment come dey suffer am unnecessarily. angry

Look at this lady suffering emotionally and psychologically in the hands of another woman when she has parents, but her parents will be the first to open their hands should a rich man come to marry her.
Very true, Nigerian parents have no love for their children, very selfcentered psychopathic sycophants. Even when they pretend to show love, they have ulterior motive
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nickymichy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
She is indirectly moulding ur future for u...mark my words u will remember all what you are going through now and thank God for it... wicked people don't know how God works...d Lord is your strength my sister

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by edoairways: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
LordKO:

Two wrongs don't make a right. Once more, obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying. Assuming that she cleaned the house as the aunt requested or diplomatically turned her down, I wouldn't have had any reason to doubt her reasonableness. So citing her stated conceited attitude, it's very obvious to me that every other negative thing she said about the aunt may not be true.

I don't hold brief for the aunt, like I said before.
I agree with you. You know that is her story we haven't heard from her aunt.

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by chessguru(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...
Worst is everyone thinks she is a good person because she is a pastor wife....

Am so fed up and always unhappy... Someone pls help me
you need iron hand, u are lazy girl
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Anything will do o.... your generation no go beg abeg inned something to eat at work this week... pls god bless you 2007919121 zenith bank embarassed
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
But if them allow you, you go put only the tip, just small because your stomach will be turning you if you don't pour out shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: pocohantas come and carry your brothers grin

May God forgive you.

I don't know which one rotten pass,
You or rotten egg

grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Iluvmycontr3: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ordinary insult? something you can be humming tunes in your heart while she's talking without her hearing it? you better get a hold of yourself. Find out what her plans are for your future. If your Father can't afford to feed you, you better relax and endure for now don't go and fall into wrong hands o, it's better than servicing 10 men in one day, be wise

Thanks.
She really has to be properly guided now b4 she wl she wl take the dangerous lane...

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by LOVEGINO(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

I live with my aunt who is a pastor's wife. I got there four months ago due to the fact that my dad had some problems then.

But the first day I got to my aunt's place, I got the shock of my life. The house was totally dirty, even the sink in kitchen was removing maggots. She told me to clean and wash everything but being my first time with her. I told her I can't do them. Then she said she would slap me if I don't do her wish. I ended up doing them and since then am being used like a slave.

When I told my dad about everything.. She told my dad I need home training that I can't do anything and my dad told me to stay since he doesn't want it to cause a rift between them.

My aunt am talking about is an elder sister to my late mom but the same father and different mothers. There was a day she told me my grandmother was a witch and she killed one of her children before she died and she uses my witch grandmom to describe me to people in the neighborhood. I always feel ashamed.

She has a daughter who doesn't cook and clean or do anything... I end up doing everything and still it isn't enough, at the end of the day she tells me am lazy... Am always afraid to look when I pass by a mirror because I always look so dirty and haggard. Just yesterday rain fell here and she left some things outside. I ran outside to take those things inside and the next thing she did was rain insults on me because of that..

She has never raised her hands on me but only maltreat me.. I cried myself to sleep..I was always a jovial person before but now am always crying and moody and am beginning to hate her.

I don't laugh at all anymore even at funny things.. I only have hatred for her and her family...I don't want to hate anyone and I want to go back home and be myself again....am planning to run away now but am really scared of the outcome...

ungrateful u. I wish I can tag ur aunt.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
chessguru:
you need iron hand, u are lazy girl

No be only Iron hand

Why you no gee am Aluminum leg.

E be like say you never born. If you don born and you hear about child abuse you won't be talking like dis.

Iron hand.

U for gee am Plastic ankle.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by harsysky(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
. Initially, I wanted to read comments but having been in your shoes at a point in time, I have decided to give you my take, and it comes with a question.

What if you had no parents and your so called Aunt is the only one taking care of you? I bet you 100% that You will take what is happening to you as normal way of life. I'm someone that knows quite well how the mind plays its trick on us. When you condition your mind that you are the only one on this very earth and that the lil help rendered to you is a privilege, you will endure and smile at the things you once thought were stifling you. My take.

3 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by showafrica(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
OceanOfJoy:

Did you just say ordinary insult? It's called verbal n emotional abuse.

That's what is called in America, in. Nigeria its called insult. Ordinary insult, she cannot endure..the girl i see here is arongant and lack home training. Waiting make her run commot from her papa house, if you notice, even her papa is rejecting her. She is unhappy bc the kind of rosy life she sees in the nollywood movies when someone travels to a relatives house is not what she met. I pity her sha, bc many randy mamba is roaming the street looking for who to devour.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

how old are you
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by franchasng: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

May God forgive you.

I don't know which one rotten pass,
You or rotten egg

grin
Abeg no PM that babe oh, she need home succor not prick tip shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
LOVEGINO:
ungrateful u. I wish I can tag ur aunt.

Tagging her aunt will be taking too long.

Pinging her should be faster.

If it was a news of a lady who committed suicide because her aunt was maltreating her now. You will be among the Eyaaa ppl.

"But she should have spoken out now"

Now this one spoke out you are tagging her aunt.

Why you no kuku ask for her address and go meet her on one on one.

Mr Tagger.

grin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Biggers82(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Yes run this is what you see in Yoruba land they are very dirty dey don't bad soo tee Margot dey the house you are living that women need to be flogged 5times everyday
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by ashawopikin(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2020
donbachi:
Yes...run come my house.
badt guy
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Mutemenot(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Op, u sef stubborn, you came to a dirty house, if I were you I 'll put the house to my taste. Your refusal to clean the house at first shows you actually came as a tourist and not to support the home. I read your lines properly and your use of words, any good psychologist can agree with me you aren't different from the woman.
Don't leave the house, bring down yourself, you aren't in your father's house anymore, learn to adapt to situations. Focus on your mission, do the house chores cos you 'll meet them soon when u get married. The earlier it becomes part of you, the better...
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by nlPoster: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Key words here include pastor's wife, maggots on plate.

OP must have overheard a disgustingly loud fart this morning and this messed up his or her entire day. The fart translates as "maggots were on the dirty plates" since everyone washes plates at one time or another.

How I wish you folks could be relieved of your duties (the world would be a better place) because I cant imagine having to listen to different types of nasty sounds all day while eavesdropping. People farting, pooping that nasty plop tune in the toilet as the giant shit falls into the commode, urinating flow, etc etc.

Quite tasking, you all deserve better.

Very undignified too, and you have to talk about these things!
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by nlPoster: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2020
And of course if the thread isnt rushed to front page what do the moderators gain.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

You will be alright las Las.
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by mbahdi(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

Where do,u stay I need a shop rep.who will be living with me as well.am single live with no family member and I will treat u well
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Idzitari1(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Feed her with snipper
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by mikc: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2020
You could run into something worse. You should rather go back to your father's house and insist on staying with him
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Codyt(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.
I don't know who or how old you are, but I'm not very impressed reading this. Seems to me that you'd pass for someone who'd do something similar all in the name of "obedience is better than sacrifice", though i could be wrong. Saying the Op has a bad character doesn't help her situation in any way. For many of you here on NL, it is easier to criticize than go through similar circumstances. Some adults are just emotionally constipated and dysfunctional. She even has her own kid that wouldn't do anything.
I've also had my fair share of similar treatment from a relative, and till this day it has severed ties between us. Did everything i could, still my efforts weren't appreciated.
Op i empathise with you, I truly hope your days with your aunt are numbered angry

2 Likes

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Sterope(f): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2020
If your father is alive, why are you with your aunt?
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2020
safarigirl:

Na so

You people think this is a Nollywood movie, where Patience Ozokwor is the wicked aunt, Nkiru Sylvanus is the abused child and Dakore Egbuson is the aunty's daughter. Nkiru will grow up and marry good man, Zack Orji, then Dakore will marry the abusive Jim Iyke, and balance will be achieved on earth undecided

I swear. They think karma existsgrin
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2020
LordKO:
You've a very bad character. Eschew conceit if you wish to progress in life. I don't care whether your aunt intentionally left her house dirty or not prior to your arrival there - I don't hold brief for her in anyway though - but the fact that you disobeyed her request to clean the house, out of conceit, says a lot about how bad your character is. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.

Citing your said conceited attitude a lone, I don't have any reason to believe that your aunt is evil as you've painted her - only her husband can make me to believe otherwise in this regard.
This guy you sound like these kind of fathers who don't listen to their daughters I hope you don't have a daughter because she will grow up to spite you.

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by kingxsamz(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2020
All these made up stories on Nairaland sef...
Smh...

1 Like

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Codyt(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2020
LordKO:

How you and me go take know say she be young adult as she no come tell us her age. And if she be young adult self na that one go vex me pass citing her conceited attitude. Whatever she has passed through afterward that incident is punishment proceeds of her first offense.

I don't still hold brief for the aunt
Good for you
Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by Aviicci1: 12:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Your aunt is a manipulator !

The reason why is because of the double consequences you are actually going through : physical and mental slavery.

She also has an unquestionable reputation in the society so no one will actually believe you instead of her.

You have to over overcome and the only way to do so is by making a life time plan of running away and becoming very successful in life to the extent that your father will be won over to your side then you can reveal who she is and your people will believe you .

If you know that you can’t succeed alone by handling your destiny wisely without getting into trouble or derailing into a failure, better stay there until you can get yourself properly

Oluwatunmise529:
Hi people

Re: Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? by chinwezdasilva: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ordinary insult? something you can be humming tunes in your heart while she's talking without her hearing it? you better get a hold of yourself. Find out what her plans are for your future. If your Father can't afford to feed you, you better relax and endure for now don't go and fall into wrong hands o, it's better than servicing 10 men in one day, be wise

You think is easy, and what if at the end of her stay there and good future is not guaranteed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.