Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (90903 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Olatara(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
innobarca:

The child should be in boarding school since, bc the maltreatment from the relative did not just start yesterday according to her.

I also believe if the child comes back during holidays from boarding school, it won't be so difficult for the husband to allow him stay since he will be going back to school.
Gradually things will fall in place..

Parents do send their stubborn kids to some particular schools nowadays , I hope you understand.

Note... School can help the child from that stealing habit too.

No need to show muscle...

You are right Sha.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by howmarket2: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
you spent close to six or more yrs with the first man, and you dont no anything about him.be it his village or good frinds or brother or sister. madam u are hiding something.are you sure the 12 yr old boy and the 6 yr old girl are from same father? women and there useless life.now you want me to advice you to let the one who kept a wild animal at home to go.oooh that your husband have suffered.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ukodo1123:
I just log in because of u

Naturally the man is correct

But there is a way out

Get the issue to ur church for them to intervene, if he refuse to listen to them one member can just help u by taking d child up

cheesy
Please just log out Sir, okay?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
ladykolly:
[s]Madam please take that your son out of that house, put him in a boarding school... to save your present home[/s]

Had to do this
This is a very wrong way to think
Save which home? Where is the home? What is home? shocked
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
silibaba:
[s]still cant phantom why women cant stay away from premarital sex[/s].
Just imagine marrying second hand woman embarassed

I struck out the nonsense fathoming and leave you with your imagination
cheesy
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Folade2020: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
@ poster, how has ur relationship with your husband been before this issue came up? it's obvious there might be some underlying unresolved issues hence the reason why your husband is refusing to let your son in.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by romenna: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
All dis kind wahala na e dey make men run from single mothers.
That man is a fool.
Let him carry his cross.
Him must accept u n ur son.
Him no get choice.
Him tink say na him wise, d rest of us wey dey run from single mothers na fool abi?
Very foolish and wicked man

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by apatheticme(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Vyvyanvyvy post=87410315][/quote]

Take pains to find out, u're a mother!

A mother goes the extra mile to do whatever is necessary for her children

All these you should do on your own, then you will go and be visiting him during the holidays
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
merahki:

Why Sunday? What if he steals something this night outside of your brother’s house and is caught and really hurt? Lawd
Why not today?
That boy has seen hell
You never should have sent him away for one second. He should live with you even in a hell hole. He didn’t ask to be born and for all this
You failed him and are waiting for Sunday?
The constant hammering on Sunday is one of the reasons why I think this post is a scam.
I am on your side by the way if this post isn’t a scam.
It took me almost 3 weeks because I was trying to compromise with my husband but he made up his mind that he doesn’t want to see him here so I also made up my mind to go and bring him this Sunday. Sunday it’s the best day because I don’t go to work and my brother and his family will also be at home and I want to thank and appreciate both of them for everything they did for him and leave with my son in peace

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
veykey:
I'll advise you to leave the man if he doesn't change his mind. Those are your kids and they need your love. Provided you're financially stable to take care of them, please do so they don't grow up hating you.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
At the end of the day the son would still ask about his father don't be surprise the father is here nairalanding too.... Just send his details to the Italian embassy they might have an idea how to locate him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by ppogba: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
uruba23:
At the end of the day the son would still ask about his father don't be surprise the father is here nairalanding too.... Just send his details to the Italian embassy they might have an idea how to locate him.

Which italy?

Is that not what the woman has fed us with?

It is only an impotent man that has his child very far away.........African proverb.

Somebody has 2 kids for a man that cannot be traced and with no single family whatsoever. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jephyard(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
At OP first of all keep your marriage and also bring in your son to your new family.

Divorce won't help you one bit, it will ruin the life of your kids trust me it always does even with the money. Your kids deserve a better life by giving them what a real/proper family is like denying them such will result to a guesswork result, you can't do it all alone. Kids formative years both need male or female figure no matter what.

This shit is just complex stuff. Single mom with 4 kids! You do be death in no distance time. Let me guess you also lives in Lagos. The slum will corrupt your kids faster than you know it and good neighborhood are beyond your reach, it just hard madam.

And why do people keep saying your kids are your future! That shit is archaic and selfish. They are human and will grow old and forget you, that the hard fact but it is your duty to take care of them not because you birth them or you love them it a responsible every parent must shoulder, you don't have to like it though.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Purifiedsoul: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Madam unless your son is a bastard or illegitimate child, then you should trace his father where ever he is and send the child to him.
The child deserve a better life.
But if u insist on bringing the child to your new matrimonial home after your husband CLEARLY told you he doesn't want the child in his household, then believe me you'll ruin your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Purifiedsoul: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

It took me almost 3 weeks because I was trying to compromise with my husband but he made up his mind that he doesn’t want to see him here so I also made up my mind to go and bring him this Sunday. Sunday it’s the best day because I don’t go to work and my brother and his family will also be at home and I want to thank and appreciate both of them for everything they did for him and leave with my son in peace
Be rest assured that bringing that child to your husband house will bring you no good.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by opusingi: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
This lady is being highly economical with the truth and unnecessarily emotional.

The man is under no moral obligation to father the 12 year old son of an AUDIO HUSBAND with even your own blood vehemently rejecting the boy simply because he got married to you.

All you can do now is plead, pray and understand things from ur husband's logical and rational point of view. Italiano can come any time and people like you will show ur present husband pepper and even start beding Italiano.

BTW you seem vindictive, arrogant, stupidly proud and prolly still deeply in love with ur Absconded Italiano.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by ashantitope: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

I foot 70% of the bills , I pay my daughter school fee including my first child with my husband I pay half of her school fee ,all my son need is a place to stay, my husband won’t be the one paying his school fee

But have u explain this to him and secondly can't you be giving him pocket money every week?
Another one have u called his father to explain this to him?
Is the boy still in school? If yes let him stay in school and come around on holiday and if he's not get him a better school and rent him apartment or school hostel

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Ladyvin(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
. He knew you had children before he married you. Does he think that marriage is all about having sex and producing children. It goes beyond that and extend to helping your partner to ensure everyone is happy. And you as a mother you should have ensured your Children's safety and security before jumping into another marriage. You better go and take care of that boy if you know that the father can not cater for him.
But still beg your husband to accommodate your son

Note: If after thinking you can not not come up with any solution. Please put him in a school and pay his hostel fees. So that before school closes, you would have come up with a plan. And if school closes and you still can't come up with any plan, then take him to his father's family to live with anyone around knowing that he will only spend the holiday there. Once school opens, he will return to hostel.
Just make sure you don't leave him on the street. He will grow up to hate you and I can you that you won't be happy.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thank you
Thats what u want to hear?
Sharpely u shout thank u.
Divorce and turn to a baby factory. Beg your husband and let him assist

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
opusingi:
This lady is being highly economical with the truth and unnecessarily emotional.

The man is under no moral obligation to father the 12 year old son of an AUDIO HUSBAND with even your own blood vehemently rejecting the boy simply because he got married to you.

All you can do now is plead, pray and understand things from ur husband's logical and rational point of view. Italiano can come any time and people like you will show ur present husband pepper and even start beding Italiano.

BTW you seem vindictive, arrogant, stupidly proud and prolly still deeply in love with ur Absconded Italiano.
God bless u
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by egopersonified(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Imagine being rejected at 12 by every single family member you know. I feel pity for the boy. This damage may never heal. I wish I could accommodate him. I can never trade the safety, love and peace of my kids for anything.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
uruba23:

I am sure your lineage as the holiest oponu

Asiere, my lineage doesn’t have to be the holiest to eschew stealing
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by ozonechrome: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

He will be 12 years in August , my daughter is 6 years, I have one daughter for my husband she is 2 years and I’m pregnant with another one. Their father is not in Nigeria and I don’t have his contact or his siblings. Yes I have a grocery shop I foot 70% bills in my house

A man that's comfortable to see my own child being unhappy is not for me.

Personally I would have left him because no one comes between I and my kids.

Or worse still bring my child home without his consent and let heaven fall after all you are contributing 70% to the running of the home.

Best still take him to a boarding school. He'll be happier there.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by ozonechrome: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
obakovich:

God bless u

God will continue to bless him until something bad happens to you and your wife has to marry someone else that treats your kids as less than humans.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
romenna:
All dis kind wahala na e dey make men run from single mothers.
That man is a fool.
Let him carry his cross.
Him must accept u n ur son.
Him no get choice.
Him tink say na him wise, d rest of us wey dey run from single mothers na fool abi?
Very foolish and wicked man

Not only did he marry her knowing her situation, he already promised to live with both kids. He has to make good his words or leave the union.

However, I understand his apprehension in housing a child his wife’s siblings hastily sent packing. Any reasonable human would be cautious.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
egopersonified:
Imagine being rejected at 12 by every single family member you know. I feel pity for the boy. This damage may never heal. I wish I could accommodate him. I can never trade the safety, love and peace of my kids for anything.

This is the fault of his parents, not his stepfather.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Happyjollie: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Y not take the child to his father's relative's?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Buchman1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks for nice advice. You are right my son has become a thief due to the way my sister in law has being treating him , depriving him from food and many bad things the boy had no other choice than to steel. Since I’m alive I want him to be with me and I will take good care of him
How about giving your brother some sort of feeding allowance specifically for your son since the contention here is food?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Purifiedsoul post=87419139]
Be rest assured that bringing that child to your husband house will bring you no good. [/quot
At the moment I don’t even care if he want to leave he is free and like I said earlier my son is more important than my marriage. My children will always be there for me and I will choose my son forever

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by eyinjuege: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Psoul:

Yes she told him and he accepted. That was when he had not heard about the negative thing about the boy.
Stop making it seem as if the man is just heartless.
You will still do the same if u are in the man's shoes.

If u used to have a very close friend that was very nice to u when u were in school, let's say a roommate.
Then you guys left school and u have moved to another city. You start to hear that your former roommate has joined bad gang and she was even arrested and beaten publicly.
If she calls you one day that she is within the same town you are and wants to squat with you for few weeks.
Onyindidi, what will be ur reaction?

We're talking of a child here.
Not an 18 year old boy, but a child who has probably just entered JSS 1.
Come on. He's just 12 years old, and already facing so much tribulations.
His mother should have never allowed him away from her in the first place. He should have stayed with them even in the one room apartment, but I'm sure because of f^ck OP asked him to move so he won't be peeping at them.
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Coolabbie: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
liverpool72:
Let dem come and stay with u and see how it feels, evening newspaper
Men are talking, this idïøt with carrot dîck is also putting mouth.
You don increase your dick size?

Oponu

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by melaninpop: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Richy4:
Your siblings that are your relatives doesn't want the boy but you want your husband that is not your relative to accept the boy
You should learn to attend to your responsibilities and mistakes. Don't drag your mistakes to that innocent man. He has done more than enough for you.

Marrying a Nigerian girl with two children(not even one) is not what every man can do. That man deserves peace and respect from you.

Haba!! U are acting as if he was doing her a favor by marrying her.. That mentality is so rustic in my opinion

He's a child smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.