Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91630 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by clintwine(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Vyvyanvyvy:

So because his biological dad has family and I should abandon him with them so they could maltreat him worse than my sister in law. If his family did care about my children they should have come looking for them none of them has bothered and why should I be bothering myself looking for them? I know his family house but am not going and none of my children will go and stay with any of them. At this moment all My son needs is me his mother he doesn’t need anyone else

I understand the feeling you have for your son especially if he is suffering.
The bolded above lies your problem and Solution. Don't let pride deprieve you of your joy and your son's future.

There is what is called co-parenting. No matter how angry you are, don't let your child suffer especially for the sins of the parents.
A Child is raised by a village and not one person.
Whether you like it or not, the father or the kids will look for themselves, when they are older and you won't have control over it.

Get in touch with his father and in a calm way explain what is going on. It's both your responsibilities to stop another anini in the making

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Sarang:

Cos you keep typing trash!
I’ll soon blind you, don’t worry.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

Fortunately for the man, he didn't... So wait till he did...

U don't expect people to accept ur every baggage because of ur life wrong choices in life.

So wait till he does and then throw his bastard child to dogs to feed on.

STFU. anyone can change at any time, even you. What fvcking wrong choices are you talking about? It's like blaming a cancer patient for having cancer.

She got married to her ex fully unaware that he was going to dump her because of green card.

So because he did that she should not move on with her life? How is someone else's greed and wickedness her mistake?

Did he not know she had baggage when he married her? Why's for better for worse being preached at marriage alters? It's people like you that get destroyed by Karma and come here wailing when your daughters end baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Purifiedsoul: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Why don't you people read the story and go through all the different pages, before commenting? The boy's father abandoned her and left for Italy. She doesn't know where his relatives are now located....
Does that make sense to you?
She don't know where his relatives are ahbi?
grin grin
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Please check my moniker again. I am not Psoul. You quoted me wrongly.

I am sorry. I mentioned Psoul though. I just wanted you to see what I wrote to Psoul.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Purifiedsoul: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2020
dominique:

So she should abandon her child because of her husband abi what is this one saying? undecided

How would you feel if your mother had dumped you with relatives to suffer because of a man? Her child is her primary responsibility, marriage is secondary.
She have two choices.
Either she quit the marriage and take care of her 3 children + the unborn, or she trace the relatives of that child and send him to them while staying happily in her new matrimonial home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Belafonte:

If the boy’s biological father can abandon him, I think anybody else can as well.

That's not right. When your own daughter becomes a baby mama either through rape or by some irresponsible pretentious devil, I hope you come back here to repeat this trash.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sarang(f): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll soon blind you, don’t worry.

That’s what am talking about.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by kid7soccer(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Why? When the mother of the child is very much alive, and can take care of him? Do you think the father's relatives will not maltreat the boy, too?? shocked
that the option now cause everyone she mention does not need the child or do u want her to divorce her husband ?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

Relax, what is ur issue with baby mamas, are u one?

Tell karma to visit the idiot, who ran away for green passport.

U guys are just making noise, u can't force the man to accept the boy, he has the right and choice to reject. All u guys should be talking about is the lady in question should look for his soft spot and get to him, use people he respect to plead with him to accept the boy in, not acting like he is under obligation to raise the boy up, the boy is not his responsibility.

In western world, the man will adopt him legally, then he will know he is his son. Not Nigeria after the man do all the hard job of raising the boy, 15yrs later the boy start saying am going to look for my father... Yes we have seen it happen over and over again.

The greatest mistake the man made is knowing she have kids and still jump in, smart men this days avoid them because the baggage is too much to handle.

Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop... Who does that

Shut up. Do i have to be one to be reasonable? Beg him for what? Did he not know she had kids with her ex husband before he married her? If it were the other way round, would he not expect t her to accept his own kids?

I hope Karma visits you so you stop talking like you own the world. You talking trash because your words are tantamount to blaming a corpse for his own death. Did he plan to die? Go and bury your dead brain in the soil. Its useless obviously.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Purifiedsoul:

Does that make sense to you?
She don't know where his relatives are ahbi?
grin grin

Even if she does, are they ready to take up any responsibility towards the child? Will she force them? How many of your relatives' kids have you personally taken responsibility for? Una no just dey get sense until Karma comes knocking.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Psoul(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Psoul STFU. If na you be the pikin papa and you remarry you will want your new wife to treat your son like a king. Bunch of heartless hypocrites

My dear, you can still make your point without bn rude. I don't understand hw ppl are bn brought up. Make ur point. Don't insult ppl.

Well, back to the topic.
If the boy is my child, I will not reject him nor refuse my wife bringing him back cos he is my full responsibility.
There is no law binding on me to take into my family a child that is not mine. I can only do dat out of compassion or bind to do dat by good morality.

What is my point. I never supported the man not to accept taking the boy in, if you have bn following my comments.
I only said that the woman need to convince the man on why it will be nice to allow the boy live wt them. She need to assure the man that she will be able to transform the boy and make him a better person. She need to douse the man's fear about what he has heard about the boy.

Secondly, I was also of the opinion that the woman should not even be presenting the issue of her taking care of the boys school fees at this point cos, the issue of paying the boy's school fees was not the basis the man was standing to say no to the woman's request. The woman also made a mistake of bn angry and refusing to talk to the man.

I am still wondering why ppl are having problem with this opinion.
The man mentioned why he said no. He talked about that boy coming in to corrupt the other kids including the daughter the woman had in her previous marriage.
I did not see the man as a heartless man as ppl have bn insinuating. The man was just afraid of the recent stories he heard about the boy.
The wife needs to clear the man of that story and I see the man accepting her request.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Digmygold: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Psoul:

My dear, you can still make your point without bn rude. I don't understand hw ppl are bn brought up. Make ur point. Don't insult ppl.

Well, back to the topic.
If the boy is my child, I will not reject him nor refuse my wife bringing him back cos he is my full responsibility.
There is no law binding on me to take into my family a child that is not mine. I can only do dat out of compassion or bind to do dat by good morality.

What is my point. I never supported the man not to accept taking the boy in, if you have bn following my comments.
I only said that the woman need to convince the man on why it will be nice to allow the boy live wt them. She need to assure the man that she will be able to transform the boy and make him a better person. She need to douse the man's fear about what he has heard about the boy.

Secondly, I was also of the opinion that the woman should not even be presenting the issue of her taking care of the boys school fees at this point cos, the issue of paying the boy's school fees was not the basis the man was standing to say no to the woman's request. The woman also made a mistake of bn angry and refusing to talk to the man.

I am still wondering why ppl are having problem with this opinion.
The man mentioned why he said no. He talked about that boy coming in to corrupt the other kids including the daughter the woman had in her previous marriage.
I did not see the man as a heartless man as ppl have bn insinuating. The man was just afraid of the recent stories he heard about the boy.
The wife needs to clear the man of that story and I see the man accepting her request.

You would however not expect your wife to reject your son from another woman because you have two heads.

Its people like you that will do DNA for a bastard that you always thought was your son and then go and commit suicide after finding out you have been calling another mans child yours for 20 years.

.Of course her husband will "cook up" stories about the boy just to get rid of him. If this lady in question was my sister i will ask her to leave that man because he is only in that marriage because she is financially stable which gives him some measure of financial security.He does not love her at all.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

That's not right. When your own daughter becomes a baby mama either through rape or by some irresponsible pretentious devil, I hope you come back here to repeat this trash.

I prophesy healing into your troubled soul. May every demon of anger leave you permanently Insha Allah.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Belafonte:

I prophesy healing into your troubled soul. May every demon of anger leave you permanently Insha Allah.

That fellow is a troubled soul
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

STFU you hear your daughter will be made a baby mama and remembered God. Bit you were attacking the innocent woman anyhow as if she prayed to be in the predicament she found herself in. I prophesy trouble into your evil soul.

Stop prophesying like a Pastor and then ending your stupid prayer with InSha Allah. Hypocritical religious prostitution is what you practice.

When that idiot turns your daughter into a baby mama. Come back here to continue your wailing over her life. Nonsense.

God can still save you. It’s never too late with God. Again, receive healing.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

That fellow is a troubled soul

It’s a she actually. Sounds like she has daddy issues. It’s such a pity; so young, yet so angry. Nothing a good dicking and a few bum spanks won’t solve.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Belafonte:

It’s a she actually. Sounds like she has daddy issues. It’s such a pity; so young, yet so angry. Nothing a good dicking and a few bum spanks won’t solve.

angry angry grin grin grin angry
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Better go and start praying for your future baby mama daughters Karma is waiting to give you knocks. Lol.

I wonder why you think I’ll lose sleep if any daughters I may have become baby mamas. This is a serious case of deluded projection at best and possibly undetected underlying mental illness. Perhaps it is hereditary, who knows? What is apparent though is your need for healing.

Once again, receive healing.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2020
martowskin1:

angry angry grin grin grin angry

Believe me, those medication will go a long way in assuaging the spirits tormenting her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by martowskin1(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Belafonte(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Receive coronavurus and blame yourself afterwards. grin Father to future baby mamas. cheesy

Thanks for praying for fruitfulness for any daughters I might have. grin

What’s your real name by the way? Angry women stir up feeling of protection in me. Let me help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (59) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.