Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? (14326 Views)

For People That Shoot Their Shot, Please Take Note / 9 Ways Nigerian Ladies Shoot Their Shot / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You know the average Niggerian worships money. Theu believe in that money over everything including your health and dignity. So they dont understand it when they see someone different

Just look at this one grin grin grin

Nairaland won't break my ribs grin grin
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by TheCork(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
StacyO:

Just look at this one grin grin grin

Nairaland won't break my ribs grin grin

Hey..good knows & guess wot??

..gimmme your nomba & I will buy u 2 nice goat this Christmas..deal? cheesy
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Alpha male madness cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
TheCork:

Hey..good knows & guess wot??

..gimmme your nomba & I will buy u 2 nice goat this Christmas..deal? cheesy

Are you the one @dp?
Cause you be looking like a cave man,must have eaten enough goats grin grin

Here in space, we eat remoghovil dinovents.

It should be way more delicious than a goat cheesy
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
UrekMazino:
This alpha male and feminist crap gat me wondering? undecided

TOG all the way!!!
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:

TOG all the way!!!
What is TOG? grin
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by samuelngbede(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
some people have it in them, they flow with women naturally while others have to learn.... in other words people react to life differently

your alpha male approach cannot work for virtually every lady ,in any case, a turn off for some ladies who will percieve it as uncultured and arrogant projection.

a man handles women differently judging from her aura and personality, u can't just jump into alpha mode when u meet a girl that is used to been treated nice to get anything done at all... some you push to warm them up before starting, that is how their eldomy make up are... some one touch you're riding high in d sky

no one is a Don in this game,whether rich or handsome etc we all have our untold stories and no one should come hear and form James Bond

1 Like

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Cowbell521: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
In my opinion

I feel both you and your friend are kids.

Male puppies.
Confirmed!
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by CaveAdullam: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
pansophist:

Since I operate on the idea that women are the chooser, I'll only shoot my shot to the demography of women who have already chosen and found me attractive to begin with. The typical protocol of approaching a girl, such as, trying to "prove oneself", woeing, taking her out, and all those loops jumping is not for me. I'll never do that. So as a rule, I am always self-improving, to maximise the number of women that will find me attractive, and the number of men that will respect me base on my personality. It is from that pool that I'll pick my friends, and also a potential partner. My current relationship is almost five years, I got her through this method, and I have never for once doubted her love towards me.

When I was about 15 years old or so, my mum told me that she has already loved my dad before he approached her, but had to shakara a bit (playing hard to get), to give my dad the false illusion that he worked for her. It is of no surprise that over 35 years and counting, my mum still love my dad deeply, because it was something she desired from the beginning, and she adviced me and my brothers to only go where we are appreciated romantically. So its green light before approach.
You are wise. You've really proven that men are the price to be won. The only slight exception to this is PUA, but only for a short term and your deduction for a long term relationship.

You are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Rawhumper(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
You guys are making me to laugh my intenstines out here....i love this thread cheesy[color=#000099][/color] grin cheesy cheesy grin.

Alphas and Omegas....well my joy is i shoot my shot and i get my satisfaction most times i make my move so y'all can whine and bitch about. Rubbish!!!!

Shugavee:
my darling that one is too ugly to approach a lady !! He doesn’t hv what it takes for a woman to fall head over heels !! He’s broke also !! So it’s expected !! Lol
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Petyprince: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
Sugar97:
Lol. What u call Alpha is just unnecessary pride. I'd understand if she didn't offer her number, but she did! Trust me, no one wants to be with someone who's full of himself.

All that faux advice u get from the miseducator will not be the end of y'all. Amen. undecided
[/s]
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
ozodigboo:
My guy and I ran into two babes at a mall.
I told my own that I like her, that we need to hang out, and I gave her my card ( with my number on it of course). She wanted to give me her number but I smiled and declined. I wanted her to feel free to call.

My guy didn't buy the idea. He collected the his girls number, and lated called. But the girl hasn't yet agreed to any date and promised to call later, but hasn't.

Mine hasn't called either. Lol

Who between the both of us did the right thing? How long should we wait before giving up.?
Both Of Una Fvckup. U Fvckup 4 Not Taking Her Number While Ur Friend Fvckup 4 Showing Desperation 4 Her Number.
Re: How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? by fuckaholic25(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
lmao. . if u try this with me, I'd def call u but I swear to God, I am gonna run u dry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Missionary Position / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.