Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24353 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Comedian2019:
I don start my own church in my house. Tithe and offering collected and spent by me. No more money for daddy GOs
oya my son give dat money to me now,before I send covid-19 after u wink

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Comedian2019: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Sultty:

I think ṣeun should restrict commenting on a Christian thread just like d Islam section. Let non Christians agree that Jesus is their lord and saviour
Christians don't force their beliefs on people.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2020
pickatyou:
Some are still attending. One mumu like that said our pastor said we must come o.
I hope his pastor is strong enough to heal him if by any means he contracts the sickness.

Now the whole world is dependent on the scientists they criticize, we all pray they see the cure ASAP.

Science created the deadly virus.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by DropsMic(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.

spirituality and church going is different...
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Comedian2019: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Emmanuel226:
oya my son give dat money to me now,before I send covid-19 after u wink
Pastors that can not cure COVID-19 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by deltateam: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!

It seems you watched that video of one African country where people were being flogged up and down.

I pray it doesn't get that ugly yet.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Andrewkinggg: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Yes, I've gone and I'm back. Very few persons in church. My church is taking precautionary measures, just three persons on a pew and no handshakes. Communion is no longer placed on the tongue but the palms. May God heal the world, Amen.

What church, if I may ask?
From all indication, it must be a catholic church.. The Archdiocese of Lagos and other archdioceses has directed that there should be no Mass in 4 weeks. My folks went to church today but weren't allowed to go in.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2020
digitalman2811:
Last last churches didn't help

Science created the virus
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Science created these problems then runs to God to solve them? if science humbles itself and seek God's face, he's a merciful God and will listen but science first needs to turn to God and seek His face.

According to the Bible, and our religious theology..
Before the creation of Eden, the ever wise, unchangeable Yahweh made a divine plan out of his infinite wisdom. this plan contains everything concerned with how the world will operate until the end of time.

this conversation between us was included in the plan. your entire existence is a part of that plan, and so is this corona.
if I shoot you today, of course, it's a part of Yahweh's divine plan which can never be changed because God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes. Therefore, there's no need to blame scientists for coronavirus, because the disease, all the deaths, and everything was part of God's perfect plan right from before he created the world. we just have to live with it because Yahweh is very wise, and knows best.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2020
richPHAROAH:
Bleep christians and all religions people. why cant adeboye and oyedepo stop it

Because science created the deadly virus
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by deltateam: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

Avoid this thread man. A fool says there's no God.

These things were fortold before now.
Let him that readeth understand.

Lord, Remember me when you come for your people.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Starhearts: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Brunicekid:
Yes, am going to Church THIS MORNING by God's Grace.

As Psalm 91:7 says, even if a thousand falls at my side or ten thousand at my right side, it will NEVER come near me.

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by peacefulhome(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Go where?

Simple Instructions we can not follow. Which Bible people come dey read? Even the Bible said obedient is better than sacrifice. All the churches in my area open and this make me wonder if this people are actually following the doctrine of Jesus. If they can not obey simple instructions from their leader , then what example are you passing to your member?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
deltateam:

Avoid this thread man. A fool says there's no God.
These things were fortold before now. Let him that readeth understand.
Lord, Remember me when you come for your people.
cheesy
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

tell him answer the world first. thousands are dying in Europe, our turn for naija go soon reach.

Your prophecy shall afflict you and your household, as you say so shall it be.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Thelife: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
So how is this a Sunday sermon that Nairaland suppose to push to front page on Sunday.

And to miss, what is the need for creating this page?

I guess you get the attention that you want. Shame
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Andrewkinggg:

What church, if I may ask?
From all indication, it must be a catholic church.. The Archdiocese of Lagos and other archdioceses has directed that there should be no Mass in 4 weeks. My folks went to church today but weren't allowed to go in.
Yea, Catholic church. I'm in Enugu by the way. I attended 6am mass and it held.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
emmahoney:
This is the right time for the Clergymen to start exercising their healing power preaching and not to start depending on science for solution.

They should just heal the infected people in Nigeria and later go to Italy to do the same. The world would be glad to see the potency of the so called healing power. This is a real life scenario that is capable of making the world to belief in this acclaimed divine healing power.

Science created the virus
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Sultty(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Comedian2019:

Christians don't force their beliefs on people.
So it's Muslims that now force their believe on others abi, keep fooling urself Christians shouldn't be short-changed all in the name of imposing religion

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by KarlWhyte(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?

So will it change d fact that theres an epidemic spreading all through d country....sometimes its better if we drop this sentiments n apply common sense...covid19 doesn't separate btw a Christian, a Muslim or a pagan..

Vatican shut down
Mecca shut down
Even England too
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by ayokunl: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

I'm just so sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Vasilishina: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Yes, I've gone and I'm back. Very few persons in church. My church is taking precautionary measures, just three persons on a pew and no Vasilishina. Communion is no longer placed on the tongue but the palms. May God heal the world, Amen.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

According to the Bible, and our religious theology..
Before the creation of Eden, the ever wise, unchangeable Yahweh made a divine plan out of his infinite wisdom. this plan contains everything concerned with how the world will operate until the end of time.

this conversation between us was included in the plan. your entire existence is a part of that plan, and so is this corona.
if I shoot you today, of course, it's a part of Yahweh's divine plan which can never be changed because God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes. Therefore, there's no need to blame scientists for coronavirus, because the disease, all the deaths, and everything was part of God's perfect plan right from before he created the world. we just have to live with it because Yahweh is very wise, and knows best.

You're wrong, quit sounding like a dullard. God gave all the free will to do what we want, that's why some evil people chose to kill, just like scientists that chose to create deadly viruses so that they can make money from the antidote . Scientists are greedy bastards who have chosen to use their knowledge to create deadly diseases through viral viruses just to make money. The world today is ruined because of science, science is the root of all world problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
ayokunl:

I'm just so sorry for u
Why? I don't have corona. Yet.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
KarlWhyte:

So will it change d fact that theres an epidemic spreading all through d country....sometimes its better if we drop this sentiments n apply common sense...covid19 doesn't separate btw a Christian, a Muslim or a pagan..

Vatican shut down
Mecca shut down
Even England too
still did not justify the bias against a particular religious group on nairaland
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by OtemAtum: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Yes, I've gone and I'm back. Very few persons in church. My church is taking precautionary measures, just three persons on a pew and no handshakes. Communion is no longer placed on the tongue but the palms. May God heal the world, Amen.
See how Corona Virus fvcked Jehovah up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
We're All In Church.. We Must Keep The Sabbath Day
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by cassidy1996(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
grin

Me listening to Amy.....
you know i'm no good
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Wordson(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
See wetin Coro don cause ?

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by LZAA: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
grin

Me listening to Amy.....
Shatap
Mentalgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. / Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.