Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (61995 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by IamPlato(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tony142:
@iLegendd , @ubunja , @Iamplato , @Harddon
only Mad And Jobless People Will Chase A Girl Playing Hard To Get

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Brymo4all(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
You move on.
No time

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on?

Play hard to get also or Are u a cheap guy?? Lol

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by womenareapes: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
frozen70:

Love is patience

There is no hurry in love if she is playing hard tell her you are not in a hurry to get her consent

That's it
Shut up there! undecided

Did your mother play hard to get from your father? undecided

If she paradaventure did that, you won't have been in this world typing rubbish angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
ibkayee:
Ignore her and she'll propose to you within a week

cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
ibkayee:
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by shege45: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

channel your energy into another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by starlingbawa(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
What you should do is "FOCUSING" all of "YOUR ENERGY" Towards ensuring that you and your family and the society at large stay free from the "NOVEL CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)" !!!

Are you aware that 5000 people have died of this disease in America alone? Do you even watch the news!!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by selemo: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Benzgang:
Yes might make him more mysterious and fun,yes.
But no one has that kind of patience to chyke a girl for 2 years,cos it's definitely going to take long.
No woman likes to lose a potential interest,none!
The moment you start drifting away,she gets her shit together instantly.
I can't toast a lady for two day let alone 2 years. That man must be stupid,jobless and have low self-esteem.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by bluefilm: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don't even bother yourself.

Just continue playing with her na.

By the time she don play the hard to get for like 5 - 6 years, na dat time small sense go don begin dey enta her head small small.

When she go finally tell you say she don finally agree for you, na dat time you go show am the picture of your wife and your two year old son...

Make sure you are giving her your best smile when showing her the pictures of your wedding wey you do 3 years ago!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Sensini123(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Playing hard to get in this dangerous world. Covid19 is evening playing hard to get rid off. What am I evening saying safe?
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
CHASE dreams, NOT girls!

Accomplish your dreams and watch girls fall head over heels for you.

ladies are naturally attracted to successful/ accomplished men...#FACT.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by udemzyudex(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Walk away or give her some space.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by DedeNkem: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Admissionclass:

When does NO means NO to you kids?

Move the f*uck on!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
ibkayee:

There are two approaches I enjoy using, it works like a charm mosttimes. The polite approach and the arrogant approach.

The approach to use Depends of on the gal in question and probably the scenario. Do it right the gal is urs. grin

Haha I’m just joking. grin cool

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by omakaokoro(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Play Hard To Stop Toasting Her.. grin
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Forget about her and remember that there are plenty like her out there that won’t give you headache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Eminibaaleomomo: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Then you get into her HARDLY....
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
casspersteve:
Play hard to find coolPlay hard to find
see wetin opera mini do you
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by oglalasioux(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin

This works every single time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by vibre: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Persist
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Victorclean1: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
The truth is that if a girl play hard long enough to get, she is probably has her mind on another guy who meet her spec.

If she later came back to you, maybe things has gone wrong She will use you as a lean on to get over, but immediately she sees another guy or reconcile with the first guy. She will be back to him.

Never ever follow a lady for a long time. Save your energy for the one that will true love you

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Many fishes in the sea...
Playing hard to get does not mean the relationship would be good, nor does it mean the relationship would be bad.

The expression itself "playing hard to get" suggests pretense and that you're not really getting to know the real person. Girls often think (and society-at-large concurs) that it's better not be seen as "easy", but if you both are sincere, then there's no need for pretense.

My suggestion is focus your energies and attention elsewhere, on people and things that make you happy without all the games.

For the guys reading this: how many times have you tried to woo a girl, she overdoes her playing hard, you shift your attention, then she starts trying to woo you? Was calling this one girl on a regular basis, then she gave me the "knocking on my door, but I'm not sure if I should let you in" story. I said good night and never called or whatsapped again. Guess who's blowing up my phone, except this time I'm not pretending - I'm genuinely no longer interested.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by chigoizie7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Move ahead.

Those days in school. If you play hard to get for me, I will persist, you will fall, on the night of first sex, I will tell you that what you offered wasn’t as sweet or as neat as what I expected, after all the shakara. Den I will be done with you.

Quote me and talk trash, then corona virus will visit your entire family. Or lightening will dissect you.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Glink2018(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Buy her shawarma for a week and thank me later.
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by bhimbho(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is WHO Director General Tedros Ghebreyesus covering China's flaws on Coronavirus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvu0qeJEXY4
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ewaek(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
[/quote][quote author=Zyzxx10 post=88038868]I know I would be insulted both here and in the comfort of some people's living rooms for what I'm about to do and I know this is the wrong place and time and period because of the covid-19.But i don't care about my reputation because of what is bothering me.Please ladies and gentlemen I need help financially even if it's a loan to pay back at a later time.Please help me I was ashamed of asking for anything here and was looking at my dignity but the problems facing me have even made me to consider ending my life making me see myself as useless.I was looking for a job before this lockdown happened.Im typing with the freebasics website now.Ive sold virtually everything to sustain myself and my family before this pandemic occured.Pls I beg you please help me with anything even if it's a loan I promise to pay back cause I how times are hard.I really need help.Im just tired of this life.Im finished

Guys, let's stop and listen to this guy please. Bro post your account details. I'm sure you understand at all at all bad pass. But drop the idea of taking your life. Nothing is worth it man

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by eliash: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Odion2016:
Leave her the f alone
guy u said my mind
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Man up to her and tell her you are asking for the last time. And that if she refuses, you give up on her.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by nextstep(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
chigoizie7:
Those days in school. If you play hard to get for me, I will persist, you will fall, on the night of first sex, I will tell you that what you offered wasn’t as sweet or as neat as what I expected, after all the shakara. Den I will be done with you.

Well said my guy... after all the shakara, toto na toto. What makes a relationship fun is that the girl has a good attitude, is kind from her heart, has a sense of humor, is intelligent, and has ambition. A woman who knows something about the world (not just hair, twerk, and garri)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Zyzxx10: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
ewaek:
[color=#990000][/color]

Guys, let's stop and listen to this guy please. Bro post your account details. I'm sure you understand at all at all bad pass. But drop the idea of taking your life. Nothing is worth it man
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by nextstep(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Victorclean1:
The truth is that if a girl play hard long enough to get, she is probably has her mind on another guy who meet her spec.

If she later came back to you, maybe things has gone wrong She will use you as a lean on to get over, but immediately she sees another guy or reconcile with the first guy. She will be back to him.

Never ever follow a lady for a long time. Save your energy for the one that will true love you

Correct, you head dey dere. Every girl has her fist choice, and doesn't play too hard if there is good competition from other girls.
So OP, the best advice I can give you is: be the type of guy most girls want to bang.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.