Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39908 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by anonimi: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:
Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

How many two term governors do you have in Nigeria and how many of them have contributed a dime to the bogus Covid-19 fund to be looted by the usual suspects?
Why are you barking all over? Who took your bone?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Hassan88(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Obi the wisest man in Igbo Land grin angry grin

He saw the future and avoided Embarrassment.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by BABANGBALI: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
Stingy igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by yeyeosoronga: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why must he commit a dime? Isnt donation by free choice any more?

Nigerians are strange people. Peter Obi could have kept silent and the fake news that he donated money would carry on. He comes out to tell the truth that he did not donate 1 billion, you guys start attacking him rather than commending him for telling the truth

Africans are too backwards

He can't keep quiet.
He will still be found out that he kept quiet about donating 1 billion and he will be known as a liar.
Audio donator etc
It's not 1million but 1billion o, that kind of money will be traced by those interested.
That cannot be overlooked and he will be found out to have started rumours of his fake donations (I know someone started the fake news, and it's probably not him).
That's another level of low
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Sleevia: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m
Till you die, you can never get the kind of money Peter Obi has, even his brokeness is richer than your entire life earnings.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by MPESA(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:

U need sense, how do u compare a politician to a business man, who is more dispose to looting?
Is like Sense is far away from you, Ask yourself who is richer among Rotimi, BAT, even Gudollar who get money pass this Adenuga and Ote$$ , you dey underestimate una politicians BTW you no even understand wetin you dey argue.... I was trying to tell you that one is a politician who will remains low key and silent about his wealth and others are businessmen who has no question mark about his source of income or held any political post of any kinds....and besides this businessmen do lauder funds for this your politicians using there well established business empires.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
This man is truly stingy...no wonder father mbaka called him out categorically then.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Baby what do you think you and me can contribute to help our shiite ibo brethren? Some need our help. embarassed
You cannot help anyone in this your current mental state till I find a cure for you, pls stay at home especially when I'm not there.

The love portion from my Ala Nwanyi Asaba took a bad toll on you, but you have your self to blame for that cos I warned you.

Jeez! I wanted a man that would love me and me alone but I didn't know it will turn you to a complete mumu!

Now I have an animal with a tail in front to contend with.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Let us talk about shiite iboes baby. kiss
There are just a few of on NL as many are ashamed of Alla (sawt)

On the last day, Allah ( piss be upon him) would give them their reward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Chidonc(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Stupidity is when you feel any politician will come out and donate a billion naira cash, after corona matters finish, na effc go follow them.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Iyiataata92: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
iyi-ata-ata meaning a stream that cannot dry
Thank you Mr Bullion Van. You've won yourslef a free ticket for an excursion to The Bourdilion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by gidgiddy: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:

Oh, so you people know this when you constituted yourselves into a lynchmob trying to disgrace and harass Tinubu a few days ago for not donating?

Now that Tinubu has donated 200 million and attention has turned to your many heartless billionaire leaders and elite In Ala Igbo yet to donate a kobo, suddenly donation is now "by free choice" and no longer compulsory as you all claimed was the case with Tinubu?

Only God can deliver you creatures of hate from yourselves.

Tinubu donated N200 million? Who did he give it to? Just another audio donation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
He knows that money will be looted. Even if I had the money I will not donated a dime. I rather go door to door and share the money
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Iyiataata92: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
There are just a few of on NL as many are ashamed of Alla (sawt)

On the last day, Allah ( piss be upon him) would give them their reward
'Piss'? As in 'Urine'?
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Ezewuzie01: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Even if someone told you that Peter Obi donated 2bn would you believe?
Peter Obi is a stingy economist
Peter is not an economist. He studied psychology and failed.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by fredoooooo: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
Hin tu lie baba , One of those that brought the virus to china .. he called china till china get virus grin grin

Irolabi of igbo land .. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Igbos are shameless sha. See many trying to justify and defend the stingy, anti-people and heartless behaviour of their leaders and elite here.

I bet most of these charlatans were in the thread where the forever hypocritical Igbos gave Tinubu hell for not donating.

When jagaban dropped 200 million smae hateful and bigoted hacks said it is not enough. Never mind they made no such protest over the 50 million donation of Atiku.

Since then Yoruba leaders and elite are just dropping cash like no man's business. Otedola 1 billion, Adenuga 1.5 billion, Adedeji Adeleke (Davido Papa) 500 million and many more.

Now Igbo stinginess and anti-Nigerian outlook is being exposed the excuses are coming out in defence of the behavior Igbos themselves were condemning earlier. Shior.

I have always argued Igbos are worthless to Nigeria and now they themselves are proving it with their inhumane stinginess they now want to justify after they have been exposed badly.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Guy is broke Your brain is obviously on isolation
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by adelaja70(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What stopped them from sending whatever welfare package they have to all Nigerians using their BVN to ensure accountability since BVN can be tracked And then do whatever they want to do for those in remote villages without bank account or BVN through their traditional rulers and local councilors

The answer is they want to use this opportunity to loot and steal billions as usual, and to roll out free food and crumbs to their lazy brothers in the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria's economy, leaving those contributing to the growth of Nigeria through hardwork behind.

I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!!
WETIN COME BRING THIS LONG EPISTLE.. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE THAT WROTE THE BIBLE?.. MAKE YOUSELF TRY GIVE SOMETHING TO PEOPLE AROUND YOU. I NO GET BUT I DON GIVE MONEY TO SOME WIDOWS... NO WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT, DO YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Greatzeus(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Humble man

Are you ready for the Rapture? https://www.raptureready.com/information-for-those-left-behind/
That cartoon is misleading. It shows most of you modern day Christians lack in-depth knowledge of the scriptures. No sinner will see God. How can he then be having conversations with God. Even in heaven, not all angels can have conversations with God.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Tinubu donated N200 million? Who did he give it to? Just another audio donation.

Where is the audio donation of Igbo leaders and elites?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

From savings to chequing account.Lagos state money is Tinubu's money.

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by mvem(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What stopped them from sending whatever welfare package they have to all Nigerians using their BVN to ensure accountability since BVN can be tracked And then do whatever they want to do for those in remote villages without bank account or BVN through their traditional rulers and local councilors

The answer is they want to use this opportunity to loot and steal billions as usual, and to roll out free food and crumbs to their lazy brothers in the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria's economy, leaving those contributing to the growth of Nigeria through hardwork behind.

I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!!
those nations you call have a robust economy and can give that welfare...oga Nigeria can't do that or the economy will crumble...you call UK, US and Canada, how are these nations compared to us...why not call other nations that have same index like us and lets see how much they are giving their citizens

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by klax(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Really and to you you think you are making sense with the nonsense you posted above isn't ?

Pls those that donated, can I ask you where are the money? What use are the billions donared to Nigerians? And how much has your household received as food, cash, drugs till this moment etc

So is 1 derica of rice Lagos is given what the billions can buy or did Lagos govt even receive any of the billion at all? Sorry those who donated money had jusr wasted their money because the demons in our country will share it among themselves.

Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by odomanis: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
My dear,if you know the meaning of your name iyiatata,that is what Peter Obi money is. Obviously you don't know him.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by clarocuzioo(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZanawi:
Shameless stingy bastard. Useless Anambra bean counter. Thank God this idiot didn't win. Waiting for 2023 let Umahi and Hope teach this fool a bitter lesson.

Omambala, see the foolish bastard you wanted to represent Ndigbo in Abuja. I now see why Obiano didn't support the idiot.

I don't know of Umahi, but considering Hope as a President of this country shows you are myopic.

I have known Hope Uzodinma since 1993, in personal capacity and in political capacity.
Hope is a conman, I pity my state when he was made governor by the Sharia judge, wait , he just started , let's watch out for the drama, I will always call your attention to it.

He's from my local government, I have met him in different political sphere since 1993, so I can to an extent define his person and personality.

Let's watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Anambralstson: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Jack500:
Where he wan see 1billion donate, how much does he have, that he will be donating 1 billion, even Atiku his boss donated only 50 million.

He bn Otedola or Adenuga?
Otedola should be a boy to Peter Obi in financial power, it not by making silly noise on media

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by nisai: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Who will ask him to bring proof? Me or you? It was good he refuted it cos it will embarrass him personally to see his name on a fake list and keep quiet.
I wan ask you one question oo abeg
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by 35824L: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Woleett:
grin grin He actually thought he stood a chance at becoming Nigeria's vice president after kissing atikus ass?
His intention was to assassinate Atiku with the help of his Ipob backers and become president but the ever vigilant hausa/fulani saw right through it and foiled their plan.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I don't know of Umahi, but considering Hope as a President of this country shows you are myopic.

I have known Hope Uzodinma since 1993, in personal capacity and in political capacity.
Hope is a conman, I pity my state when he was made governor by the Sharia judge, wait , he just started , let's watch out for the drama, I will always call your attention to it.

He's from my local government, I have met him in different political sphere since 1993, so I can to an extent define his person and personality.

Let's watch and see.
Which Nigerian politician is not a conman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.