Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (39915 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Cyberterror: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Peter Obi has been known to be a stingy man. That's why Mbaka cursed him on Adoration ground.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Monday60655(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
All the donations made so far, what has Buhari done with them. In short, I won't advice anybody to donate any money because of this corona stuff. If anybody wants to help poor Nigerians, please do that by donating food items and other palliative. If it must be money, don't give it to the dubious FG who have seen the situation as a means of enriching themselves the most. If money must involve, share it directly to the poor ones you can reach out to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Iyiataata92: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
ecclize:

and how much did u donate?
I'm among the receivers. If everybody donate, who go come collect am?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by bamasite2: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2020
No mind am.

Na the China e bin analyze don join hand with their allies scam the whole world so!
maasoap:

This is the same man who pumped state government money into his ailing family business to revive it. The business has never returned one naira into the state government pulse as profit. Lol @ the China man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Almaiga: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Typical Igbo man.

Stinginess grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Jack500: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
MPESA:

You dey deceive yourself by comparing formal Governor(s) of a well to do state to Adenuga or Otedola with the level of looting and embezzlement going among them....

U need sense, how do u compare a politician to a business man, who is more dispose to looting?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by KahlDrogo(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
pricklewane:
Can you imagine what this shameless n despicable pig is refuting on the dailies. A two term governor not ashamed to say he as not contributed a dime to the Covid 19 fund.

I spite on all this despicable shameless Igbos.

Here we have multitude of foolish Igbos insulting the effort of lagos state government but here is a shameless despicable 2 term igbo governor not able to donate N2 talkless of the N70 bread his senseless tribesmen are rubbishing. May each n everyone of you wail to hell for the excuse you have as governors.

Your fathers are the ones God as been punishing with over 2 million of your foolish tribesmen dead in a fruitless. Cursing you the more can arouse the anger of God. You should be left to wallow in the pitiable shithole your existence as been dammed n condemned to.

Shalom !

grin grin grin grin grin

A local man is angry. grin grin grin

Cc: Gandollaar. kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2020
COVIK19:

You think Atiku is broke? Lol. You have no idea how much these politicians have stolen from us.

I think it was in his best interest to tell the truth Lol. Nothing rare about that. If he’s asked to show proof of his donations what will he bring to the table if he never donated? He saved himself from embarrassment grin
Who will ask him to bring proof? Me or you? It was good he refuted it cos it will embarrass him personally to see his name on a fake list and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by PHijo(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2020
englishmart:
Even if someone told you that Peter Obi donated 2bn would you believe?
Peter Obi is a stingy economist

He is sensible not stingy. Most of those donating 1 billion Naira didn't work for it, they got it from government. Peter Obi worked for his.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by DEROX: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Almaiga:
Typical Igbo man.

Stinginess grin grin grin.
plus greediness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Perkins2018: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nobody talks about Amotekun again embarassed

Nobody talks about Fulani herdsmen again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
You can't blame him. He spent 75% of his money on election and 20% on court and lawyers. He'll be managing the remaining 5% for this 14 days.
Fact is: guy is broke. Even his oga donated ONLY 50m
iyi-ata-ata meaning a stream that cannot dry
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2020
maasoap:

This is the same man who pumped state government money into his ailing family business to revive it. The business has never returned one naira into the state government pulse as profit. Lol @ the China man
He pumped $30 million dollars of state money into his personal business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by sLentlover7778(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Bad guy.. grin grin grin

donbachi:
Even me wey give 30million naira..i surprise to see dem write sey i give 1billion naira.
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Almaiga: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
DEROX:
plus greediness

God bless you. You know those flat heads well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ProWalker: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Taaaaaaahh

Ibo man cannot donate 1billion where he wouldn’t benefit 2billion

It’s not in the nature of Ibo to give but to receive

That is why their sense of entitlement is out of this world

*Give us presidency or Biafra*. syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by SaintLucia: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2020
He actually wanted to donate more than that but EFCC is yet to unfreeze his account according to the man that stole from his state and invested the money in his family business. He is still using the same wristwatch since 1990....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Ask any Igbo guy around you what my moniker means
Doesn't matter if it's meaningful or not. It sounds like baby talk
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by yeyeosoronga: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Why must he commit a dime? Isnt donation by free choice any more?

Nigerians are strange people. Peter Obi could have kept silent and the fake news that he donated money would carry on. He comes out to tell the truth that he did not donate 1 billion, you guys start attacking him rather than commending him for telling the truth

Africans are too backwards

If he had kept quiet, it would still be exposed to the public by some diligent persons (eg Kemi Olunloyo), but they will say he started the lies to make him look bigger than he is .
There is documentation of every donation made. If you decide to lie about it, you will be easily found out and dragggeddd till all your skin peels off.
The best thing he could have done was to refute the rumour quickly, just as he's done.
When people decide to reason your matter, na only God fit save you o
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
SaintLucia:
He actually wanted to donate more than that but EFCC is yet to unfreeze his account according to the man that stole from his state and invested the money in his family business. He is still using the same wristwatch since 1990....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agugbadin: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Please do not donate money because it will be stolen, if you must donate let it be equipment, PPE, etc. Remember this government has never given account of how funds are used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by nonhuman(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
I share your thoughts man
franchasng:
US government is paying citizens and permanent resident holders $1200 and above depending on your income and size of family....Canada is paying $2000 + house rent, Spain is paying house rent, babyseater, etc, Ireland is paying citizens, PR holders, students 350 Euros per week to cushion the effect of the economic hardship coronavirus will bring. All countries are rolling out massive welfare packages and even post-coronavirus pandemic economic palliatives to ensure their citizens doesn't feel the negative impact of this global pandemic now and when it is over.

Buhari and APC just woke up and said they have compiled a list of vulnerable and poor Nigerians and families, when and how Who compiled the list, how did they compile the list, using what indices and who was in charge

What stopped them from sending whatever welfare package they have to all Nigerians using their BVN to ensure accountability since BVN can be tracked And then do whatever they want to do for those in remote villages without bank account or BVN through their traditional rulers and local councilors

The answer is they want to use this opportunity to loot and steal billions as usual, and to roll out free food and crumbs to their lazy brothers in the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria's economy, leaving those contributing to the growth of Nigeria through hardwork behind.

I will keep saying it for the whole world to read and know that black people are the curse of the world!!!

Black people are selfish, wicked, inhumane to one another, corrupt by default, greedy, and very envious.

The only thing a black leader like governor, senator, president, minister, commissioner, LGA Chairman understand is how to steal public money to make himself and his family and close political allies rich forever. They don't care about their citizens.

Every black person is corrupt just waiting to manifest once given a political or leadership position in the society, office, organization, etc.

The only black man that does not steal is the one that is not in a political or leadership position, or the one that has not gotten the opportunity to manage or handle organization or society funds.

Black people can only observe decorum when they are working under the supervision and leadership of a whiteman, or when they are living in a whiteman's country where they know that their nonsense will not be tolerated because he will be severely punished by the white man's law without twisting or allowing him to bribe his or her way out like he does in his backward black nation.

If I was born a white man and I am the President of my country, no black man will be given visa to my country and any black that eventually succeeds in entering my country will be locked up, and if by chance he marries a white lady, I will make a law that will forbid giving him permanent resident or citizenship just like it is done in Malaysia and some Asian countries. Black men and women all over the world are fools, they should go back to their countries and fight their foolish leaders and fix their nations, it is becoming a global disgrace.

A time is coming when all nations will hate blacks so much that black people will become endangered species in any foreign country, whether they are citizens of that country or not and I will gladly support the white supremacists when that time comes, I don't care if they deal with me too cos I deserve it for being part of this black retards, it hurts!!

It hurts to see Buhari and the likes govern the biggest black nation!

It hurts to see youths who are supposed to be the hope of the black nation supporting failed leaders like Buhari and co!!

It hurts to see how unorganized and dirty Nigeria looks!!

It hurts to see millions of Nigerian youths unemployed, underemployed, hopeless, helpless and oppressed to point of no hope!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Ade24682: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I think seun should install a translator on Nairaland so people can type in their mother tongue.
Enough of all this!!
fVck off bro. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
iTearHerToto:
99.99 Zoogerians can't do what this man just did
They rather chillaxx and bask in the fake glory
Precisely the afonjas

Pukesangry

Go for an HIV test

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nigerians are strange people. Peter Obi could have kept silent and the fake news that he donated money would carry on. He comes out to tell the truth that he did not donate 1 billion, you guys start attacking him rather than commending him for telling the truth

Oh, so you people know this when you constituted yourselves into a lynchmob trying to disgrace and harass Tinubu a few days ago for not donating?

Now that Tinubu has donated 200 million and attention has turned to your many heartless billionaire leaders and elite In Ala Igbo yet to donate a kobo, suddenly donation is now "by free choice" and no longer compulsory as you all claimed was the case with Tinubu?

Only God can deliver you creatures of hate from yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by pricklewane: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Is that how your bigoted tribesmen were commending Tinubu when he gave 200 million. Many of you igbos especially those on NL are to despicable to reason with. Your are just outrightly foolish in argument n submission.

A person that gave is denigrated but a cursed wretched demented soul is asking that we commending a lunatic n thief that can't give a dime ?!

Igbo bigoted logic for you.

gidgiddy:

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Ade24682:
fVck off bro. grin
Don't mention it
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by ecclize: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I'm among the receivers. If everybody donate, who go come collect am?
why are now calling 50m only
br thanks full... remember no be all most polithivian didn't even contribute nadah
Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2020
candidtalk:

Oh, so you people know this when you constituted yourselves into a lynchmob trying to disgrace and harass Tinubu a few days ago for not donating?

Now that Tinubu has donated 200 million and attention has turned to your many heartless billionaire leaders and elite In Ala Igbo yet to donate a kobo, suddenly donation is now "by free choice" and no longer compulsory as you all claimed was the case with Tinubu?

Only God can deliver you creatures of hate from yourselves.

Re: Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund by Gandollaar(f): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2020
KahlDrogo:
grin grin grin grin grin

A local man is angry. grin grin grin

Cc: Gandollaar. kiss
I'm right under you nau. grin

My love has turned you to mumu finish. grin

I warned you to be careful because of my Ala Nwanyi Asaba grin

But you insisted on abandoning your wife children for a Igbo Shiite.

Now see your life inside life!

Since you tasted the milk from my dreaded Ala Nwanyi Asaba, you have never remained the same grin

Honestly I didn't set out to turn you into a complete mumu as I administered the portion little by little. grin

Chai oooo grin

Na to look for one small bottle cage you inside sure pass especially when I'm leaving the house grin

Cc. Helinues Sarrki Simplyleo ouotasystem Frlukas metaphysical johnmartus westbestside Afamed osuamaka Ruggedtimi liondeleo omenkalives omenka itsme01 kapeter metaphysical legendhero Arrewa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.