Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84496 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Illusioneffect(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay cool
Can we now go back to corona news
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by 989900: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good luck to you both.
Whatever you do together, know that you're representing us -- don't disappoint - don't put us to shame.

She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Wallace2107: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Yes dear, PREFERENCES.
since our beautiful ladies here on NL are confusing me,I don't even know where I fit,if na black n tell or white n shot..abeg I'm white but black down there lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Wallace2107: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Yes dear, PREFERENCES.
since our beautiful ladies here on NL are confusing me,I don't even know where I fit,if na black n tall or white n shot..abeg I'm white but black down there lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by todugo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Video of Russians eating egusi soup and eba for the first time grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqYA6FTrXuI

grin grin see as them dey chew the garri instead of swallowing..anyway that guy no sabi cook am, the soup self no they like egusi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ashley86400:

Lol, abeg introduce me o o

#TeamWhiteMen

TEAMYAHOO-YAHOO
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Keketu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
hello please jealous at time in moment to not man all time ladies get money undecided hmm
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ashley86400: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
[/b]

TEAMYAHOO-YAHOO
I'm a lady. Calm down.
Can't a girl say she likes white guys without you thinking na yahoo?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
how is he even able to communicate with the russian girl.russians dont even understand english and their accent sef is difficult to grab.i even wonder he toasted her cheesy.but d girl is beautiful sha cheesy

Where have you been?

Guy, oyibo gals sweet abeg....Just small work, you have taken them to cloud9grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
Are u ok? angry
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AfroKnight: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
iammiracle1:

How is it a win? That white ladies seem to "like" black men because of their sexual prowess, I used to think this was a good thing until I realized that it's a big slight to us that they only like what we can do in bed, or how much money we have in our account, we are worth much more than our bed antics or swag never let this so called white women play on your manly intelligence.

A win because the men get laid, which is good for a sexually active person. And a win because it’s more likely than what she described.

Gosh, some of you should calm down. Besides it’s banter directed at a certain person who says she is “teamWhiteMen”. Context please.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by AfroKnight: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Keepem:
The fact is, whites ladies like to explore your simplicity. So they don't demand you build castles in the air, just be yourself and honest and be 'rideable' grin

Good bants grin grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
bros some camerounian girls are beautiful ooo..dark beauty cheesy.no be all of them worwor.there some few camerounian girls here and they quite preetyand one good thing about them is that they are well endowed cheesy.

Chaiiicheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PHijo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

Pink pussy tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
todugo:

grin grin see as them dey chew the garri instead of swallowing..anyway that guy no sabi cook am, the soup self no they like egusi grin

Finding the right ingredients is a battle at times. It might shock you to know that he used tin tomato to give it the red oil touch.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Randy91:

Where have you been?

Guy, oyibo gals sweet abeg....Just small work, you have taken them to cloud9grin grin
one thing u cant deny white girls is that they have nice legs cheesy cheesy cheesy..even if some of them are not blessed with big backsides but when it comes to legs omo na A1 for there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
one thing u cant deny white girls is that they have nice legs cheesy cheesy cheesy..even if some of them are not blessed with big backsides but when it comes to legs omo na A1 for there cheesy

You didn't talk abt booby?

I hardly see fallen boobx here ooo...

ALWAYS pointing to d high heaven because most don't wear bracheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Randy91:

You didn't talk abt booby?

I hardly see fallen boobx here ooo...

ALWAYS pointing to d high heaven because most don't wear bracheesy cheesy
some white girls dey carry yansh like black women but not all of them though cheesy as for boobs i wont say anything spectacular to that.their boobs are just like any other woman"s boobs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Reussite:

U dating one atm?

Online. LMAO. The one she sends her naked pics to, bcoz he is one that promised to come and take her to America and buy her iPhone 11pro. Wait make yahoo boy hack your facebook account, you go blame yourself. If i tell u how many of these white guys deceive our gals online you'll feel very sad for their parents. I have seen more than 4 cases personally and it all involved sending sultry and inappropriate pictures or sex chats. And the worst thing is most of them are Indians or Arabs, the Europeans they see are maybe from Ukraine or turkey. Better use una sense, oyinbo go scam you collect pics of your yansh block u later when u don dey disturb am for money too much.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Legendguru: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
OH
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by PattyMike(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
scoundrel:
I’ve once tried the interracial dating thing, and it didn’t work. I couldn’t get past our skin colours being an issue. It also didn’t help that the only white men who looked my way were old and decrepit. It seemed the attractive white men wanted women of the same race. I felt like an experiment: something desired only for the novelty of being with a black woman. Well, never again.

Babe if I may ask, from which country did u date? And was it a distance thing or you guys lived in the same city? I doubt an average American man would make u feel inferior or different. Americans i think are the most diverse folks on earth when it comes to interracial dating. Just make her happy, make her laugh, treat her like she's the only woman in the world and never stop doing that, the average American female don't really care about material things, they don't attached values of life to material things or what you have achieved at what age, No. But the moment you stop giving her attention, caring like u used to and she stops loving you? My brother divorce is inevitable. As for the men, I think there a many things that could go wrong with them but skin color is never one of them. Unless u are dated those rednecks, country cow boys in Kansas, Texas etc that believe in white supremacy BS. With the men I think....I don't know what can please men LMAO, both white and black. We don't know what we want or what we're looking for until we lose it or almost lose it. Hard life.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
You have a big esteem problem, I don’t know why you desperately seek the validation of these white people. Continue living in la la land, they hate you, hate your guts and they hate your skin. You think all those useless interviews you conduct change anything? You really think that what an extremely tiny subset of Russians who are obviously going to be politically correct say is the truth? I honestly pity you. Continue desperately trying to get the “massa’s” approval.
afrorossiyatv:
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ajsmart(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very true. White men are so great which explains why lots of white girls bypass them to date and marry Black men grin

Petyprincess:
#teamwhitemen

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
some white girls dey carry yansh like black women but not all of them though cheesy as for boobs i wont say anything spectacular to that.their boobs are just like any other woman"s boobs cheesy

Yea...but the booby abt 98% of their young ladies are still in standing position when compared to our NIGERIAN babescheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ajsmart(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ssshhhh, you’re making way too much sense.

LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You have a big esteem problem, I don’t know why you desperately seek the validation of these white people. Continue living in la la land, they hate you, hate your guts and they hate your skin. You think all those useless interviews you conduct change anything? You really think that what an extremely tiny subset of Russians who are obviously going to be politically correct say is the truth? I honestly pity you. Continue desperately trying to get the “massa’s” approval.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

He is not the cause of your Frustration!!!

Leave the young man alone, he is doing a good jobgrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by sulasa07(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
Ehya cute couple. Pls do and start making interracial babies grin
@Team-Mikel-Obi grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mrpaedo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
scoundrel:
I’ve once tried the interracial dating thing, and it didn’t work I couldn’t get past our skin colours being an issue It also didn’t help that the only white men who looked my way were old and decrepit. It seemed the attractive white men wanted women of the same race I felt like an experiment: something desired only for the novelty of being with a black woman. Well, never again.

Why do we still see it as a big thing being selected by whites or other races? The white man did us dirty by making us hate the colour of our skin. Other races should feel privileged that an African picked them instead we’re here celebrating mediocrity If we know the number of physical and genetic issues they possess, the average black will make these idiots — both male and female — pay dowries first before thinking of dating them
grin grin Don't you just love it when these dumb Nigerian women get burned then begin spouting philosophical bullsh.it to cover up their pain after being rejected?grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by lukency(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fyn couple! My only fear for him is the racists in Russia, they can be very terrible. I remembered my days as a professional footballer with Locomotive Logjam of Russia.Ee no easy ooh!
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by chigoizie7(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Tochi, bia be careful angry

Meanwhile, I think the girl is obviously living in fantasy

Tochi: What do you like most about your partner?
Her: I like that he calls me baby, my queen

Me: undecided

They appreciate hearing good things,

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by earthsync(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
#teamwhitemen

Have you dated a white guy. If so what's the experience like
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by mrpaedo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Randy91:

He is not the cause of your Frustration!!!

Leave the young man alone, he is doing a good jobgrin grin
No be the guy dey vex am grin
The thing way vex am na the story about the young Nigerian guy and the young Russian woman grin
If to say the guy dey with old whitie the story for sweet her belle grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.