Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84541 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jaynom:
how bad is the racism in Russia?

It’s not very easy to find.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ronyman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
You get sense baba. Fact!!
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
coming from someone staying in Abule Egba
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Torie8(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.
yea u just wrote what's in my mind wink
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by scoundrel(f): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
I’ve once tried the interracial dating thing, and it didn’t work. I couldn’t get past our skin colours being an issue. It also didn’t help that the only white men who looked my way were old and decrepit. It seemed the attractive white men wanted women of the same race. I felt like an experiment: something desired only for the novelty of being with a black woman. Well, never again.

Why do we still see it as a big thing being selected by whites or other races? The white man did us dirty by making us hate the colour of our skin. Other races should feel privileged that an African picked them, instead we’re here celebrating mediocrity. If we know the number of physical and genetic issues they possess, the average black will make these idiots — both male and female — pay dowries first before thinking of dating them.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Torie8:
yea u just wrote what's in my mind wink
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izzou(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

I must marry a white woman as long as I am alive and give birth to beautiful colored children plenty of them. Anybody that wants to die should die right now.

I can't live with a black woman.

Very good

So why is the lady being bashed? Or she's not supposed have an opinion as yours?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by englishmart(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
hybridblood07:
You're very foolish and daft.
I'm pretty sure you are oblivious of how wasted your generation is. Even the Bible disproves of interracial marriages

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:
As a black man, listen to this dude at ur own peril grin , Ur body go tell u d reality on ground when u land
God bless you. I don't know why they try so hard to whitewash Caucasians

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
Bro that outro nearly gave me a heart attack. Come on! cheesy cheesy I wasn’t prepared for that loud music.

I was smiling like an idiot when she was saying what she likes about him. That guy don scatter her head. grin One crate of beer for him.

Oyinbo babes, despite their enlightenment and education, surprisingly accept simple gestures as proof of love. Unlike naija babes that want you to do PHD-level research before she believes you truly love her. Then she’ll still leave you for a guy who is obviously lying to her. grin

Anyway, Russia is an especially difficult place for interracial relationships cos of its casual racism.

I wish them all the best.
The fact is, whites ladies like to explore your simplicity. So they don't demand you build castles in the air, just be yourself and honest and be 'rideable' grin

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by IFezki96: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America

Lmao... Nothing propagandish about russians been racist...Peter Osaze Odemwingie mother is russian, and he was still mocked of his skin colour when he played for Lokomotiv moscow,, not to talk of other dark skinned players..
Even Brian Idowu born and raised in St Petersburg has shared stories of him suffering different racist attacks,,and how his skin colour prevented him of playing for Zenit st Petersburg due to fans threatening him as a black russian.

Russians have a racist culture,, don't come here and say something otherwise...

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

God bless you. I don't know why they try so hard to whitewash Caucasians

It's better people know the truth, this dude posts makes it seems that Russians just love our black ass, when in fact even accidentally entering some areas in that country will land u in a hospital due to ur skin color.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:

Very good

So why is the lady being bashed? Or she's not supposed have an opinion as yours?

Don't mind the ignorant black men and women bashing her. Everybody with his/her own opinion. What works for you may not work for me so they should just leave the lady alone. Nobody can force me to like what I don't like.

Rope no fit dog but e fit goat. Chain no fit goat but e fit dog everybody know wetin dy work for am.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
englishmart:
I'm pretty sure you are oblivious of how wasted your generation is. Even the Bible disproves of interracial marriages
Shut up and go and marry your village nkechi quiety and leave people alone. And also stop forcing ur dirty opinions down people's throat.

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:

It's better people know the truth, this dude posts makes it seems that Russians just love our black ass, when in fact even accidentally entering some areas in that country will land u in a hospital due to ur skin color.
I just wonder.Reading his posts you will think they roll the red carpets for Africans wherever they see them. And the way our people drink up his shít. See them all fawning. SMH

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Peejayx01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Actually they don't, you are delusional if you think majority of white women prefer you over their men.
What I said was not mere fable or lease, my point was based on some undisputed facts I've gathered, I've seen not one, not ten of white women that professed their love for black men

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Shut up and go and marry your village nkechi quiety and leave people alone. And also stop forcing ur dirty opinions down people's throat.

You will miss black pussy after bleeping yt girls.

Their punnany is too soft , no grip.

Also be ready for badly cooked meals, dirtiness.. dem no dey bath and thats if u get a good one.

If dem get anything over you and u fail to perform like d negro sex slave pet u r, they'll show u pepper.

Oyinbo no dey play with sex , if you get tired of bleeping walahi Ur life will be miserable. grin grin grin grin

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Ashley86400: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
Lol, abeg introduce me o o
#TeamWhiteMen
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You will miss black pussy after bleeping yt girls.

Their punnany is too soft , no grip.

Also be ready for badly cooked meals, dirtiness.. dem no dey bath and thats if u get a good one.

If dem get anything over you and u fail to perform like d negro sex slave pet u r, they'll show u pepper.

Oyinbo no dey play with sex , if you get tired of bleeping walahi Ur life will be miserable. grin grin grin grin

Oga thank you for stamping my dreams with this "go ahead" stamp. Omorr we go fuurck ourselves die.

Shooooo , infact weda na anal o, pussy o, mouth o , ear seff, even eye I go fuurck am.

Ur naija girls how many of them dy baff clean . Na only perfume them dy spray. If my white girl like make she no baff for 1 week. I still prefer her to ur black woman even if she dy baff every one one hour with iron sponge .

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
englishmart:
Interracial marriage isn't advisable. Marry your people let's marry our people.

Amd why do you say that undecided
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by hybridblood07(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wouldn't waste my time to quote a senseless person like you.
englishmart:

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

I bet you've never met a White supremacist or racist before, or even one of them pure white sadists

You don't know a thing apart form the nice things you see in the movies.

White supremacist and N.igga ethnic supremacist /chauvinist

What is the difference?

It's a case of you choosing your demons

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
But why is it that most black Africans who marry whites hardly comes back home with them?

Are they obligated to?

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
RaptorX:
Actually they don't, you are delusional if you think majority of white women prefer you over their men.

Of course

Most women will prefer their kind
Black or white

But for the bracket that dont

Between white women who like black men and black men who like white women, I'll wager that the former is more than the latter
Tho in many instances not for concrete reasons (fantasy and the likes)
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Graysons: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
bros some camerounian girls are beautiful ooo..dark beauty cheesy.no be all of them worwor.there some few camerounian girls here and they quite preetyand one good thing about them is that they are well endowed cheesy.
The Cameroon girls I see here in Nigeria are very muscular and not good looking at all. lipsrsealed

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:
If I am to choose it will be Ijaw women, Cameroonian women, Yoruba women, Efik women or Southern African women.

I wonder what some people look for in White women!

Na preference
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Mariangeles(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:

It took me so long before I could change my perception of Russians.
The US always painted them black in all their hit series, most notably 24.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nigeriadondie: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
PHijo:
If I am to choose it will be Ijaw women, Cameroonian women, Yoruba women, Efik women or Southern African women.

I wonder what some people look for in White women!
Pink pussy tongue
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Graysons:
The Cameroon girls I see here in Nigeria are very muscular and not good looking at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DexterousOne(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
No wonder!!

I always wondered why their food always tasted either too bland or too sugary.

I don't see the hype in KFC

Excessive seasoning has scarred our tongue as Nigerians and we dont know

That us why food from elsewhere
Often taste bland

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Bigcowhorn: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

White supremacist and N.igga ethnic supremacist /chauvinist

What is the difference?

It's a case of you choosing your demons

Sorry, I never chose or compared, though i have met them all and fear the whites more

Petyprincess chose and my comment was in response to that choice

Lemme introduce you to my shadow... he follows me all over the place just to rant.
He spent a few years in Britain hustling
I'm sure he can share some of his experiences as well.

KingSteve report!!!!

L aides beware, the Infinity Jeep on his DP is borrowed
The one before that was downloaded off goggle search
Talk to Casli.ndal first before y'all fall for cheap scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo]