Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (84418 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
have u heard a russian accent b4? mehn is its very difficult to understand them when they speak unlike ukrianians whose accent are very understandable.u can easily converse with a ukranian girl than a russian

You are placing all the Russian ladies in the same basket. They are some that speak English with a good accent.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Sportwin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY

Bro can you linkup to a Russian lady
20-24
That's speaks and understands english
Don't dull this
Something worthwhile/ memories could be born from this
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Iceyjayz: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ponytail22:
I've always wanted to date a white guy.
But na so so broke India guys dey come my way. cry
With messages "i want to fvcking you". cheesy

they are everywhere cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by izriel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sportwin:

Bro can you linkup to a Russian lady
20-24
That's speaks and understands english
Don't dull this
Something worthwhile/ memories could be born from this

Your search is going to be a little bit difficult. Some already know that Nigerians love money a lot. grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
seriously? cheesy is it the plane ish? i know many ppl got a phobia for flying

Nothing about the plane, but integration. I struggle with new environments. I hate to learn new roads, markets, food, language and all.

At some point in my relationship life, this was a major issue. Don’t ask me how it ended. grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
Western propaganda always paints a picture of Russia as a country filled with blood thirsty racist skin heads, but trust me that's not the reality. A black man is even safer in Russia than America
how come black are safer in Russia than united state?

no black is safer in western world.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Nothing about the plane, but integration. I struggle with new environments. I hate to learn new roads, markets, food, language and all.

At some point in my relationship life, this was a major issue. Don’t ask me how it ended. grin
i can understand cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen
why u deceiving yourself?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Once my child reach 17 na to send you abroad with stern warning that you should never come back, this is not the right place to raise a child
smart move cheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.
u are real OG girl

black love for life
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
compton11:
how come black are safer in Russia than united state?

no black is safer in western world.
do russians even consider themselves as westerners grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Sportwin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
izriel:

Your search is going to be a little bit difficult. Some already know that Nigerians love money a lot. grin
fortunately I don't need her money
Just the reciprocal love that Nigerian girls don't seem to value

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by compton11(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
do russians even consider themselves as westerners grin
but they still white like a motherfucker, many black players are complaining about racism there.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
But why is it that most black Africans who marry whites hardly comes back home with them?
some do bring some of their white wives home but many cant make a permanent residency here cos of the condition in naija
how many of them fit survive our hot weather then the issue of power outage...how many whites fit survive under a condition of no light and putting on a noisy generator.it will be hell for them then also the issue of lack of security in nigeria cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ndindiatu: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
simplepee:
Really? grin. Black man anyday for ME, I even find 'fair' guys unattractive talk more of 'white'..Tall and dark is bae kiss kiss.
. My dear black men will show u pepper oh. Tall and dark go wear out oh. Dey no sabi marry. Look for white dude and enjoy love

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jim99: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol what am I looking at?

Wanted you to see the cute interracial couple. To clear your doubts

Weird right?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by simplepee(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
ndindiatu:
. My dear black men will show u pepper oh. Tall and dark go wear out oh. Dey no sabi marry. Look for white dude and enjoy love
grin grin
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Rebuke: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
interracial relationships are beautiful smiley Sometimes dating outside your race gives you more opportunities nd experience! If you are a black girl nd you ve never dated a white guy you are missing alot!! grin
#teamwhitemen

Smh. And yhu are still here? So they are missing simply bcus they never dated a white guy, huh?

What's yhur own achievement for ever dating a white guy?

Yhu think the so called white guys don't have taste abi? Keep deceiving yhurself there.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Graysons:
Bros you don see how Cameroon women look like? no try am ooo.
bros some camerounian girls are beautiful ooo..dark beauty cheesy.no be all of them worwor.there some few camerounian girls here and they quite preetyand one good thing about them is that they are well endowed cheesy.
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by googi: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tell them, please tell them if they will ever listen.

This is how they sold us to the British, then America. It is time for Russia and China mental slave trade.

Kotinu

WUdec:

Because the white babe will strictly prioritize your relationship or marriage with her over everything else. And most will want to control you because in the west, the roles are reversed. White males usually play the laid back female role while their women assume the assertive role.

If you ever mention or dedicate a lot of time to your people back home or around, it becomes a serious problem. They are not used to taking care of their parents or loved ones regularly like a chore unless their loved ones are sick or in desperate need of help

They want all the attention for themselves and the day that stops, you will be surprised when they unleash a side you never knew before. Worse than a woman scorned. In Germany for example, she'd f your best friend or someone you know, she'd call the cops on you, she'd take your house and your kids etc

By the time they are done with frustrating you and destroying you, you'd come back to square one and realise you lost a lot of money you dedicated to your union, lost a lot of time, lost kids, investments etc. And worst of all, she only lost you but kept it all, plus replaced you in a heartbeat.

Ever heard of the former English premier league player Emmanuel Eboué that lost it all? His wife divorced him, kept his money, house and his investments and he was kicked out to start all over and he was homeless. Kept wandering about for yrs and came out to seek help online. Only for him to get offered help by a club but they ran tests during negotations and found out he had HIV.

I am not against interracial relationships but when black men are young, they wanna experience everything. When they get older they'd start to appreciate what's been before their eyes all that while having tasted the world

He is still young and fresh in Russia, I wish him all the best but he will have a few stories to tell in the future. Some white women especially Polish, Slovenian and a very low percentage of Russians last long with black men becos they have similar cultures to ours and appreciate hardworking good-looking black men. Most of the white women you see living with their spouses in Naija are from these countries. And they even know our ethnic languages.

So if you are gonna date or marry a white woman, marry one that is very home-bred, from humble beginnings, has belief in the existence of God and one that does not want you glued to her seat all the time unlike most of them

My guy is still fresh in Russia, give him a couple of years and I'd love to hear from him on NL

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by ibkayee(f): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jim99:

Wanted you to see the cute interracial couple. To clear your doubts

Weird right?
Clear my doubts about what? I have no issue with interracial relationships, 'love is love' afterall. I just found the fact that you said 'Black men are like gold to white women' funny lol and this couple doesn't change that

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by DKM123: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahhaha! All this egoistic buffons typical of Nigerian men are angry just because Petyprincess talked about Nigerian women marrying white men. They want to eat her raw.

Why are you m*rons always so pained when a Nigerian woman says she finds love and peace and happiness with a " romantic loving faithful and sweet white guy" as compared to the typically "egoistic misogynic, uncaring, wife beater and slave driver Nigerian man"?

Why?

They leave you to make your choice of marrying a white Russian because truth be told, it is the kind of punishment you lots deserve because at the end of the day, you will still display your misogyny and the white women will still kick you out and take all your life savings (that is if they don't shoot your cheating a*ss dead first or throw your miserable self in jail). It will be too late when you realise they are not your oppressed Nigerian wives and wouldn't take your nonsense while praying and fasting for you to change. Hahahhaahaa

So please leave the Nigerian women to be with the white guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Jaynom(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
The issue of rampant racism and anti black sentiments is one of the first thing that comes to mind when people hear about Russia.

Last week, I visited a Nigerian man and his Russian wife and asked them to tell me their first hand experience as an interracial couple in Russia.

In the video the couple talked about their life, how they met and the challenges they face as a mixed couple in a country like Russia.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U205cVrBJY
how bad is the racism in Russia?
Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by iammiracle1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

You forget one thing. By default you are not that interesting to a white man. More like curiosity or a risk. There is a stereotype of angry uncultured women that colours the general perception of black women.

For guys though, it’s more of an assumed sexual prowess. Which is still a win.

Good luck with your “teamWhiteMen” cheesy

How is it a win? That white ladies seem to "like" black men because of their sexual prowess, I used to think this was a good thing until I realized that it's a big slight to us that they only like what we can do in bed, or how much money we have in our account, we are worth much more than our bed antics or swag never let this so called white women play on your manly intelligence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Tochi, bia be careful angry

Meanwhile, I think the girl is obviously living in fantasy

Tochi: What do you like most about your partner?
Her: I like that he calls me baby, my queen

Me: undecided

They actually fall in love quickly once you persistently call them that name...

White girls from Christian background are fun to be white...

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Na before I dream of white girls. But as my nature start to kick in and all the radical negros gene starts to overide orientation, I just can't help falling for black girls. I mean the blacker ( not darker oo or brown no..no! That one na english).Ithe blacker the better.

Bleaching girls. God forbid!
Baba you go school oh..

All these slayers wey dey rob cream no gree say Na bleaching..

They call it toning.. Mad people everywhere.

Chimamanda Adichie is a good example for these Delusionists.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:

If a nairaland guy had typed "I love white girls"

You'll see quotes of how they are 2 million times better than a Nigerian lady

But when a lady makes her choice? grin grin .
They go rush am like okada riders

I must marry a white woman as long as I am alive and give birth to beautiful colored children plenty of them. Anybody that wants to die should die right now.

I can't live with a black woman.

Just look at the white woman with her blonde hair. So natural and golden and it grows out from her body directly she didn't go and buy weavon to fix like our black women do.

And hardly before you seebwhite women do heavy make up. They are beautiful just like that while our black women will go and paint everywhere with the make up the western people made just to decieve men. Only few black women are beautiful naturally. but white women are the real deal.

Just look at the lady up there. She's perfect and natural.

I love white women. Latinos especially . I want to touch that their hair. I just love it.
And it's either blonde or hybrid . I don't like brunettes too much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.