Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1420175 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Smath:

my phone is writing ''Enter restricting code''
What model and make?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busar(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2012
hw can i minimise application on nokiaC3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
pls my nokia 5230 fails to snap pictures but records video,wheneva i try to snap it just shows black baground
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heroarams(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
somebody helpppppppp
i just got a palm treo 750, but i dont enjoy browsing on it due to the fact that i cant get it rightly configured. and also my 2go account isnt opening on this device too and this gets me really pissed. I would so much appreciate help from the phone gurus on this thread,
thanks .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lukman4u: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2012
My Nokia X2-00 was stollen, pls is there any means to get it blocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
busar:

hw can i minimise application on nokiaC3?
I dont think its possible bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clip: 4:04am On Jan 22, 2012
For now, no way to unlock it. NCC want to make the service provider to be able to do that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2012
Help me guyz, i just dnt knw hw 2 use this app cald snap shot!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rosyhayler(f): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2012
engineers toh baedt gan, pls i'm trying to restore my nokia c2-03 back to factory settings and it tells me code error anytime i enter the default code, don't remember changing my unlock code, pls help cos my apps are malfunctioning o!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2012
adebayo201:

Help me guyz, i just dnt knw hw 2 use this app cald snap shot!
Read the 'help' menu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
rosyhayler:

engineers toh baedt gan, pls i'm trying to restore my nokia c2-03 back to factory settings and it tells me code error anytime i enter the default code, don't remember changing my unlock code, pls help cos my apps are malfunctioning o!
take out d battery for an hour then reinsert and try again, -f that doesn't work then you need to take it to an engr to reinstall ur fw or 'flash',
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
10x dragnet, i wil du just dat! grin
dragnet:

Read the 'help' menu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
Nothin lyke snapshot in help menu!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
adebayo201:

Nothin lyke snapshot in help menu!
Google is yr best friend, ask him.

dragnet:

take out d battery for an hour then reinsert and try again, -f that doesn't work then you need to take it to an engr to reinstall ur fw or 'flash',

If it is still the same ma? am at your service, ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Wetin u mean?! cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
adebayo201:

Wetin u mean?! cheesy
Google search it now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ONEMEGE(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
Greetings 2 d house, I'm experiencing a little problem wit my Nokia E71, anytime i try installing a SIS or SISX file on my phone it prompts me d message 'file corrupt' bcuz of dis av been unable to install themes n some apps on my phone .plz i need ur help technicians.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adebayo201: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Pelumiv:

Google search it now.

okkkkkkkk oh wink
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2012
hlo engineers
my nokia N95 8gb usb is not working n the charging point only kills battery.if u plug the fone.u wil c it charging but after smtimes u wil c batery gone.pls I nid u help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TomiSwag(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Guys! I desperately need Ur help on this one! My N72 screen keeps displaying a blank white screen. This is what happened: I was using my phone like normal, then I decided to clean the inner screen coz dust had accumulated inside and I do this regularly coz its a clip-on case. After cleanin it, as I placed the case back on, I hadn't even clipped in on then the screen suddenly went white an since then it hasn't come back on again. I checked wiv another screen and it didn't work. Then I tried my screen with a different phone but it did work. Taken it for repairs but they said something about the ' display I.C'. Really need Ur help on this one coz I really need this phone back to Use again. ThankU very much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
Abdul9025:

hlo engineers
my nokia N95 8gb usb is not working n the charging point only kills battery.if u plug the fone.u wil c it charging but after smtimes u wil c batery gone.pls I nid u help
Has any repair been carried out on the phone before now ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Tomi Swag:

Guys! I desperately need Ur help on this one! My N72 screen keeps displaying a blank white screen. This is what happened: I was using my phone like normal, then I decided to clean the inner screen coz dust had accumulated inside and I do this regularly coz its a clip-on case. After cleanin it, as I placed the case back on, I hadn't even clipped in on then the screen suddenly went white an since then it hasn't come back on again. I checked wiv another screen and it didn't work. Then I tried my screen with a different phone but it did work. Taken it for repairs but they said something about the ' display I.C'. Really need Ur help on this one coz I really need this phone back to Use again. ThankU very much.
Just as you've been told, the display IC has to be changed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TomiSwag(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2012
Thanks mahn. If U can still reply me. How much do U think it would cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2012
Tomi Swag:

Thanks mahn. If U can still reply me. How much do U think it would cost?
At least N1,500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2012
[quote][/quote]Has any repair been carried out on the phone
before now ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2012
Has any repair been carried out on the phone
before now ?
No
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by horlabiyi(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2012
To you moderator,i opened 2 threads on what i urgently need and i would love you to kindly help me to take it to the homepage so that people will see it and give me good replies. Thanks my username is Horlabiyi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by radicaljay: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
Please, I use a bb 9700, When I snap pics with my camera,, it displays and sfter a while,, it doesnt anymore,, if I receive a new song,, at times it plays for a while and later it tells me that this "this format is not supported" after I just finished playing it. Some pple say its my memory card why somen pple say it because I upgraded my os from 5 to os 6, I need advise on this please,, I want to know if to return os5 or get a memory card. Please I need this enlightment quick, T hanks in anticipation,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
d first tin u do is test it wit anoda memory card, if its stil same, den u can downgrade it 2 5. i can help wit d downgradin sha.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Koolwilly(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
Please my blackberry storm2 dropped from an height and since then the screen shows normal but has not been responsive to touches. Took it to an engineer and he told me i had to change the complete screen. But later told me he didn't get a screen that worked with it, that the phone selects screens. I need your help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2012
how far with your fone? Have u fix it? If not i can help check it out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Koolwilly(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
Pelumiv:

how far with your fone? Have u fix it? If not i can help check it out.
I haven't been a ble to fix it, and i should be resuming back to school this week. How Can you help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.