Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1419378 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsilly(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
tmcboy:

Please how can I fix this "Radio core catfailed! Reset" error on my Bold 9700? its always showing whenever I try to use 3G on my phone? Thanks. sad
Try leaving it on dualmode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dgb4(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2012
Please i have a Blackberry Torch, am not able to do some things on it as i normally do with my tour.

I need to hide some of my pictures, with my BB Tour, i usually go to options from my media home, and select exclude folder, then tick the folders to be hidden, but on this torch, everything is showing.

i need some advise on how to hide some pix,
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2012
My iphone4 was purchased, partially unlocked with a gevey sim and i could make and receive calls and browse the net. Then i made the mistake of upgrading to ios5 in order to get facetime. Now the thing does not make or receive calls or browse. It was sha reunlocked partially at computer village so i can at least access the apps and contacts. They say they dont yet have the technology to fix the sim approval / access problem though.What do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don't know what happened or how it happened but my BB keypad light has gone off,stopped working.I can't recall dropping it or anything but i caught one of my boys playing with it.

what do i do?where can i rectify it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
ifyalways:

I don't know what happened or how it happened but my BB keypad light has gone off,stopped working.I can't recall dropping it or anything but i caught one of my boys playing with it.

what do i do?where can i rectify it?
Model ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifyalways(f): 6:15am On Jan 06, 2012
dragnet:

Model ?
Tour.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trekkie: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yenboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am new to crackberry.com. Anyway, I am having a very annoying problem with my bold. My media card is not working. I like to take pics and use it for music. I have tried everything possible except going to fix it at the local cell repair shop for 75 cad. (which includes the replacement of the media card reader)

I have tried the following:

1. upgraded to OS 6.0.0.418 - still did not recognize the sd card

2. verify whether the sd card is corrupted - I can access all the pictures/videos/music through the computer using a sd reader

3. formatted the sd card - no luck

4. used a friends SD card and nothing is reading - it does not detect the presence of a sd card

5. put my micro sd card into my friend's bold 9700 and it works

6. tried to use a 1gb and 2gb sd card and no luck either.

I'm using the 2gb micro sd card that came with the phone.

Any suggestions? or is there a DIY to replace the micro sd card reader? Is it hard to do?

I've searched many forums but I cant find one that talks about replacement of the micro sd card reader.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nyekason(f): 4:25am On Jan 11, 2012
My Nokia C5 i bought newly is now killing my batteries.I bought a new original battery for it thinking that d fault is 4rm d battery bt its not.When charging d phone,its no more indicating battery full,it charges continuously.When being used for 5 minutes it heats up,and d battery will enter battery low.Please help me.I bought d phone in august 2011.What do i do pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trekkie: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmokayZ(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2012
Pls house my htc just failed to lunch htc sense and signal bars refuse to come out only d 1X sign is showin,wat can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3RNEST(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
>> Can someone let me how to remove security code for Nokia 1280,, urgent help plz, abeg.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trekkie: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
phones
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
ifyalways:

Tour.

Thank you.
I can't just profer a solution without having a look at it cus a couple of things culd be responsible for the malfunction. . . . Visit the nearest tech.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
yenboy:

Hi everyone,

I am new to crackberry.com. Anyway, I am having a very annoying problem with my bold. My media card is not working. I like to take pics and use it for music. I have tried everything possible except going to fix it at the local cell repair shop for 75 cad. (which includes the replacement of the media card reader)

I have tried the following:

1. upgraded to OS 6.0.0.418 - still did not recognize the sd card

2. verify whether the sd card is corrupted - I can access all the pictures/videos/music through the computer using a sd reader

3. formatted the sd card - no luck

4. used a friends SD card and nothing is reading - it does not detect the presence of a sd card

5. put my micro sd card into my friend's bold 9700 and it works

6. tried to use a 1gb and 2gb sd card and no luck either.

I'm using the 2gb micro sd card that came with the phone.

Any suggestions? or is there a DIY to replace the micro sd card reader? Is it hard to do?

I've searched many forums but I cant find one that talks about replacement of the micro sd card reader.

Thanks in advance!
Go and replace the micro sd reader .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
nyekason:

My Nokia C5 i bought newly is now killing my batteries.I bought a new original battery for it thinking that d fault is 4rm d battery bt its not.When charging d phone,its no more indicating battery full,it charges continuously.When being used for 5 minutes it heats up,and d battery will enter battery low.Please help me.I bought d phone in august 2011.What do i do pls?
your phone shuld still be under warranty, visit nokia care.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
3RNEST:

>> Can someone let me how to remove security code for Nokia 1280,, urgent help plz, abeg.
Would need a dongle or via pc. . . . Visit the nearest tech.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
trekkie:

phones
Happen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slyboggie(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2012
Hello All.
Need Help please!!

My iphone 4s wouldn't power on, and i keep on getting different errors(error 1603,21,1616,1604) while trying to restore the phone using itunes, Any ideas please?HuhHuhHuh??

cheers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
Sorry guys i went AWOL.

OmokayZ:

Pls house my htc just failed to lunch htc sense and signal bars refuse to come out only d 1X sign is showin,wat can i do?
sly boggie:

Hello All.
Need Help please!!
Can you explain in details?

My iphone 4s wouldn't power on, and i keep on getting different errors(error 1603,21,1616,1604) while trying to restore the phone using itunes, Any ideas please?HuhHuhHuh??

cheers.
What do you do to it prior to that?

nyekason:

So far its under warranty return it as dragnet said.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jjc2: 4:21am On Jan 16, 2012
pls my greatest engineer on NL pls help me, my nokia 6120c, i got 4rm a frd d v is 03.70. I am havin a problem on it which is that, when eva i want to play a sisx games, if i press d right or left key on d phone it will exist and i dont know y but if i did not press does 2keys d game will wrk very well after playing it 4 sumtime if i mistakly press d right of left key, it will exit d game, it does not do dat wit java games, guy pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2012
Ok, dont press does keypad den. on a serious note u can backup the fone n do factory settings n see how far.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wayne4uall(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
I have don it, and still d same, may b i should upgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2012
Wayne4uall:

I have don it, and still d same, may b i should upgrade it
Can you do it yourself? if not i can help with it with lil fee sha, lol.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
hlo gurus in d house
i hav a problem with my N958gb wen I try to open d bluetooth it said UNABLE TO PERFORN BLUETOOTH OPERATION so I seriously nid ur help tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kk4(m): 3:28am On Jan 18, 2012
Hi, my nokia N97 can't come on anymore. If I plug the charger or press the power button,it shows me this white screen with NOKIA on it without coming up fully. I have not flashed it because I am scared of losing important files, Please what do I do.I love this phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2012
Abdul9025:

hlo gurus in d house
i hav a problem with my N958gb wen I try to open d bluetooth it said UNABLE TO PERFORN BLUETOOTH OPERATION so I seriously nid your help tnx
The bluetooth module is faulty, u will have to replace it.
K,k:

Hi, my nokia N97 can't come on anymore. If I plug the charger or press the power button,it shows me this white screen with NOKIA on it without coming up fully. I have not flashed it because I am scared of losing important files, Please what do I do.I love this phone
Do u have any other option than flashing the phone? i dont think so. u have to let go of the important files. Learn to have backup.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fruiteeiy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wayne4uall(m): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2012
Pelumiv:

Can you do it yourself? if not i can help with it with lil fee sha, lol.
i can not upgrad it, pls tell wat ar d benifit of upgradin of phone and d disadvantage of upgradin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smath(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2012
my phone is writing ''Enter restricting code''
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ekehleosey: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
Register on www.mocliq.mobi, recharge your Mo’cliq account, win airtime by playing fun games and withdraw into your phone account.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Wayne4uall:

i can not upgrad it, pls tell wat ar d benifit of upgradin of phone and d disadvantage of upgradin
Do you use two username ni? Upgrading make phone faster,fixes bug and overall performance of phone. Disadvantage,you will lose all your files and contact if you dont backup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.