Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53883 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by chijioke17(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Heffalump:
This certainly a Yoruba man displaying lots of brevity outside the shores of his territory!

The Nigerian blood speaks everywhere embarassed
That's the Nigerian consulate to China
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by walkwithgod(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
eedreezz:
Please any amount can help... Hunger Bad. 0021252439 Access Bank.
Thanks and God bless everyone of you.

No be small thing. HUNGER BAD !
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You obviously never run out of foolish questions.

I said........was that the reason u quoted me?
I hv told these Omoluabis here to stop quoting me. Hold your hand stiff.
How man times did you see me quoting any of you guys....what is all this?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Shekochild: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Does that make you happy?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by klax(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.

Bia what is your name again I can see you are a carrier of Demoted IQ Syndrome pls go for quarantine ASAP.

That man in that video is from the consulate so he is doing what he is being paid for and doing his duty so you better carry that your silly Igbo are not coward shit to hell.

Tribalism is alien to anything Coro so go get your brain quaratine.

Nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by hammer0: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything

THE MONIKER U QUOTED IS A YORUBA MAN USING A FEMALE MONIKER WITH AND IGBO MAN NAME.

I WARNED HIM IN THIS THREAD SOME DAYS BACK.

https://www.nairaland.com/5772807/soldiers-threatened-rape-women-warri/3#88080488

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Otondo, Did you see where I said the man is Igbo?

SHARAP only a fool won't know ur type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by tammie24: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese.
you are just a classic fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Lovelygrl: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Since almost everyone is arguing abt wthr the man is Igbo or Yoruba, ok the man is hausa.
Now let us forget about tribes and focus on how that man stood up for ALL Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by unscripted(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I don't think this man is IBO , his English has Yoruba intonations ,, and really this shudnt be a tribal debate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by freemi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
healthserve:
God bless the elderly. Truly there's wisdom in age.

Absolute confidence. This man's balls would stop a nuclear war head. I swear down. Even the Chinese official becomes educated about his countries policy and is stunned. As well as other Chinese observers. This is absolute. This defense should be presented with a Nobel price. Amazing
chei. U sabi praise something
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by hammer0: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
tammie24:
you are just a classic fool

JUST KNOW THE PERSON U ARE QUOTING IS YOUR YORUBA BROTHER, USING A FAKE FEMALE MONIKER WITH IGBO MAN NAME.

https://www.nairaland.com/5772807/soldiers-threatened-rape-women-warri/3#88080488
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Viking007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.
True https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese.
But u said he is Igbo, are u sick?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good one. Africans and Nigerians should speak the truth always
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by placeofallure(f): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Saintsquare:
lol you just give am TKO ...

Don't mind them bigots, any small thing, Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Urchman200: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why travelling to China this period as if they are coming from Jupiter
now I know that u are a tribalist so stop pretending come real, at least one will know how to quot ur comments.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by nsiba: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Otondo, Did you see where I said the man is Igbo?

Sharap why did you say Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

Stop telling lies, stop hallucinating and listening to voices in your head. It’s an illness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
SHARAP only a fool won't know ur type
Anu...are you a fool?
Seems anything that seems Igbo una strength to reach 100 percent.
Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.

The man's name is Madaubuchi Anozie Cyril. He is Nigeria's Consul-General to China, he is an Igbo man. You people should learn to do research before embarrassing yourselves on the internet, just because NL is filled with ignorant people, doesn't give anyone a licence to be so

Common Google would have saved you this nonsense

PS: Having a 'Yoruba' accent, does not make anyone Yoruba. It is anaccent. Nkechi Blessing is Igbo, but acts Yoruba movies. I know a ton of Edo people with Yoruba accent. None of them is Yoruba, simply growing up in Yoruba land, can give you the accent.

You lot are embarrassing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Felicity0001: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
When the video of how nigerians were ejected out to the street brokeout a lot of nigerians came out to say it where those not obeying the law of the country bla bla bla... Now that the truth is coming out I wonder where those 1diots are right now.

We are the problem to ourselves in this country.

Just imagine the tribal discrimination up there about who the man is and where he's from, shame on you'll too non of you tribal bigot is worthy to be call human or better still a nigerian.

The government is not our problem but we Nigerians are the problem to ourselves and this nation Nigeria and until we renew our mind and start seeing every black person as African and every Nigerian as Nigerian I'm afraid we'll continue to go backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
Can you see the confidence in one being Educated?
I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
placeofallure:

Don't mind them bigots, any small thing, Igbo Amaka!
the man is Igbo.

This news has been on other platforms before it came to Nairaland. You all should try to join other platforms

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
nsiba:
. Sharap why did you say Yoruba?
Otondo...edit again?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Sivou1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:

Even the intonation said it all, they like tribe's war. Thanks for giving the name.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by israelmao(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Let's stop being tribalistic,the notion of calling Yoruba cowards should be erased.Yoruba are brave people,they fought Babangida to a standstill and when Abacha was killing and throwing everyone in prison,Femi Falana,Wole Shoyinka,Beko Kuti, Abraham Adesanya,Gani Fawehine and others stood and fought still Nigeria was returned to democratic rule.Check every turn of event in Nigeria,Yoruba always play a prominent role.Yoruba are not cowards they are only deep thinkers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anyone on this thread spewing ethnic gibberish by mentioning one tribe or the other will never attain any public position even at community level in jesus name.
Una dey mad. Face the topic u wont. Instead u will off on tribal talk!
Since u guys cant see that tribal comments lead us no where, I pray u never assume any position of authority in this country. Let only neutral minds rule us
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by xjiggy: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
That's the Nigerian Consul-general to Guangzhou. Most Nigerians who do business go to Guangzhou because it's the industrial hub of China. Good thing is he's doing his job. The next thing he should do is find temporal accommodation for them prior to finally sorting thing out. Just hope the ones in Shanghai and Beijing are taking note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by hammer0: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:

BESIDES, IT WAS AN IGBO MAN.

THE CONSUL GENERAL OF NIGERIA IN GUANGZHOU, CHINA, MR ANOZIE MADAUBUCHI CYRIL.

SO STOP YOUR FALSEHOOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLhGsV75FU

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Origin(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
They should just bring them home safely....

With all the videos and pictures trending online. Some officials still will claim they did not know Nigerians are stranded on the streets of China.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
unscripted:
I don't think this man is IBO , his English has Yoruba intonations ,, and really this shudnt be a tribal debate
Tribal intonation does not mean you're from the tribe. I knew an Ibira boy with a strong Igbo accent.

Just growing up in an area, can give you the prevalent accent. Na wa for una for this country.

His name is Anozie Maduabuchi, this news is everywhere, I am surprised it is a source of argument here.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.