Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64827 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
FnbAutos:

If you go on looking for virgins, I hope you can cope with a Virgin with awful character, abi you think say na all Virgin get behave well? They can even use the fact that they’re virgins to take advantage of you, times have CHANGED!!!

Times have changed? TBH I don't think I can love a non-virgin woman like a virgin woman, I won't be able to give them the Same type of love/commitment/respect cause I see non-virgin women( except those who were raped) as loose women. But if am to change with the times she better not expect total commitment from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
zinny377:

Na wa oh!
hey cutie kiss
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:
Things like this get me angry and encourages the discouragement of marriage for me.

I mean how can I love someone so much and plan to marry her yet she cheats on me and disrespect me by having a fling with her ex/sex partner? It's even worse when the she does this after a date for the wedding has be choosed(I be mumu for her eyes niyen) She is no longer Worthy of me, she is a whóre and I won't take that shit from no one no matter how much I loved het. It breaks my heart when I see people taking back cheating partners who have no regards for them.

GUYS IT IS BETTER TO MARRY A VIRGIN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HEARTACHES

WE REALLY SHOULD FILTER WHAT WE LEARN FROM THE WESTERN CULTURES

I concur 100% with you on all you have said.
By God's grace, I and my wife were virgins when we married 9 years ago and I must say, it's the best decision I made.
I must say that virgins exist around us, their availability only depends on the circle in which you move in. For those who are GENUINE Christians, they're are also on the lookout for genuine Christians as husbands or wives...so in that sense, it pays to be a genuine Christian too. I speak from my own personal experience with my wife.

20 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by clemmonce(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
it is not a good thing at all. It breaks the home. I hope people hear. An Ex is an Ex for a reason.
Chi59:
I once liked a guy on nairaland we started getting to know each other. I noticed that this fellow was fond of uploading pics of his ex almost every other day. I called his attention to it. He flared up. Na so everything scatter. Good riddance.
I never keep contacts or memoirs of exes. Once we're done we're done. I don't know the kind of spirit that possess many young people of nowadays.
Once I found out you're still attached to your ex, I'm out. I'm not your rebound girl.
Same. If i notice you are still contacting your Ex, or even have his number. I will end the relationship instantly. No stories.

7 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by fergie001: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
How do you do Lamanii22...

I uploaded a new profile picture, I hope you like it though.
Yeye boy, you ask me?

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
olumide4christ:
I honestly don't understand how you will refer to someone as your ex and still have sexual feelings towards the person, worse still, having sex with that person, while you're engaged or married to someone else. It's pure harlotry and promiscuity. This has become so rampant in the last 3-4 years. I thank God for me and my wife...it pays to be godly and sincere.
This is why I tell younger people these days that marriage is not for boys or girls and it's not just about fine face, big boobs, curvy waist or large booty.
Real marriage and love is about God, honesty, sincerity, openness and so importantly, the spirit of discernment that only God can give. This spirit will tell or hint you about secret things (if they exist) in the other party.
God will help and deliver our younger generation and indeed, my children's generation! So much evil going on left, right and center!
God bless u sir....may u continue to enjoy your marriage in Jesus name.....alot of us youths don't want to hear this type of words they have swallowed the idea that virgins of both sexes no longer exists hence they too have decided to turn God's temple to a Haven of fornication....
. testimony like yours keeps us going in our belief in God that he will reward us with spotless and faithful virgins when the time comes for us to get married,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Hisincrease: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid
I cherish your stand, sir.
You see we have lots of baby boys. Who think because they have made money they can easily buy good marriage.
I'm not a perfect man but I have high moral standards and can't bring it down for any girl to trample on it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
fergie001:

Yeye boy, you ask me?
grin

Fergie international, abeg put me for ground oh, I nor wear pant. grin

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by ibkonekt(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
All these girls defending marrying non virgin have probably slept with 896 men and still counting...#no to used up second hand vag....they have been emotionally wrecked and cannot pair bond properly anymore....Monk mode until you find a pure bride

17 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
andyanders:
Sexual relationship is something spiritual that the exchange of fluid becomes spiritually bonding that paties involved keep fantasising about their pasts even if when they go their separate ways, they keep getting back or become enemies for life. It takes the grace of God for people involved to come to terms with reality. Women who has been into multiple relationships are mostly affected than women who kept to clean record till marriage. Samething goes for men who has been into multiple relationships.

Very true what you have said!
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by fergie001: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
grin

Fergie international, abeg put me for ground oh, I nor wear pant. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by obinnazy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

...you need to block and delete everything about her. Blacklist her number
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Roon9(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.

Sir uwa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by AsawanaDgreat: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stop spoiling innocent children here oo

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
FnbAutos:

If you go on looking for virgins, I hope you can cope with a Virgin with awful character, abi you think say na all Virgin get behave well? They can even use the fact that they’re virgins to take advantage of you, times have CHANGED!!!
and the non virgins are all well behaved?

see talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bigpriik: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

I thought they said all women wanted was money ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bukatyne2: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

Times have changed? TBH I don't think I can love a non-virgin woman like a virgin woman, I won't be able to give them the Same type of love/commitment/respect cause I see non-virgin women( except those who were raped) as loose women. But if am to change with the times she better not expect total commitment from me.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Roon9:

Sir uwa grin grin
My own padi.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Heineken(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.
boss that erigga is crazy.. The guy is so good. Damn. The real paper boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
bukatyne2:

Are you a virgin?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
boss that erigga is crazy.. The guy is so good. Damn. The real paper boy
You can say that again Ashkoko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:
God bless u sir....may u continue to enjoy your marriage in Jesus name.....alot of us youths don't want to hear this type of words they have swallowed the idea that virgins of both sexes no longer exists hence they too have decided to turn God's temple to a Haven of fornication....
. testimony like yours keeps us going in our belief in God that he will reward us with spotless and faithful virgins when the time comes for us to get married,

Nice...just keep your faith and hope on God...seek to be the best gift of a husband to your future wife... and God will bring the best woman for you (including being a virgin) your way, Amen!
God did it for me, He will do the same for you too because He is the same, yesterday and today and forever!

10 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I really wondered why people lack the fear of God and rejoice in iniquity.
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST is coming NOW

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by twhy111(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
bigpriik:
That's why it's good to marry a virgin.

I knew of a virgin, who got married and is currently having a fling with her first love ex...

She's trying to experience all those things they couldn't do together then. She wanna explore even after two kids with her husband.

Virginity is just a status and personal decisions. Not a test for moral principles.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
bukatyne2:

Are you a virgin?

YES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Emaprince: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Peculiar to Nigerian girls. I have seen it a lot
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bukatyne2: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Now I feel you.

HOWEVER, saying you wouldn't be committed to a non-virgin the way you would with a virgin means your committment is conditional. And as a husband, you have to be determined to be committed 100%.

I think the better way is to ask God for what you want (a virgin like yourself) and lay it at His feet.

He will give you want you desire and deserve.

Goodluck and keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Heineken(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
You can say that again Ashkoko.
hahahaha the guy dey give full inspiration boss. This ehn. Lol. Like your know me personally abi boss?
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bukatyne2: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Emaprince:
Peculiar to Nigerian girls. I have seen it a lot

Only Nigerian girls do last fling?

Nigerian men don't do it?

Foreign girls don't do it?

Foreign don't do it?

Sighs.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by HisCutestDamsel(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
God forbid. What rubbish fling undecided
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MrPaul2: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
bigpriik:
That's why it's good to marry a virgin.
85% Virgins go wild after been d flower grin shocked cool angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.