Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (53940 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Ever Been Betrayed By A Close Family Member? How Did You Get Over It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bestabigaelever(f): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Eberechi24:

Just learn to place value on information. Don't let it out easily especially if the source is alive. When next you meet a detective aka gossip, direct her to the doorstep of right source(original owner of the story)

That friend you gave her bio don't deserve that. She deserved better either. Your comrade added oil and maggi to the story you gave her because you gave her the leverage.

Remain a good person and stay safe
Sis, there was no story
Have modified my post
Thanks for the advice sis

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
QuinModah:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.
How exactly is this a betrayal ? You’re too emotional

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Usorohtheman(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
hardeycute:
No expectations, No disappointments. I hardly get serious with others maybe because I'm an introvert.

Anytime you mistakenly get serious with anyone and they intentionally or unintentionally betray you, I just pray you don't end up doing stupid things to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by temmytee2309: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
rapid101:
well,
mine was wen I was in Benin
I ran laundry and to some extent it was successful. I had 3boys working for me . I had a keke which I use in delivering to my customer who re in far distance. then I had a friend who told me about a business which he ll like use to go into. the business was into phone accessories coupled with phone parts. I agreed, I rented the shop at oba market, did furnishing and other body works. during this time I borrowed money from lapo microfinance 300k, borrowed money from money lender about 580k. then I gave osas my friend to come to Lagos to buy the goods we re going to sell in our shop. osas come Lagos, osas no come back. I was so worried I had to go to his family house to know if his back but they said they didn't see him. I called his number and his number was switched off. call his gf and she said she doesn't know his were about. after a month I heard osas don go Malaysia. I ran back to his family house to ask his pple if it true. low and behold osas don travel and he knew I borrowed almost all those money for the business. I almost died. the pressure started coming in as to pay the loans I collected back. I had to sell my two washing machine, my dryer, and my keke and other tins from my shop and house to pay some of the debt. I had to let go of my two staff till I cud pay the money. but after every tin I found Benin uninteresting again cus I Ve lost every tin I Ve built over the years because of one person. I had to move from my room and palour selfcon to a one room, face me I face you, cus I cudnt afford it. my gf left me cus I too de complain money no de as b4. after the whole gbas gbos I relocated to Lagos for a fresh start as not kill my self cus of too much tinking and pressure. till today I pray for osas were ever he is, he ll find good in all he does. but I ll never trust any body again not even my family member. note trust is very expensive
Jesus!!!
I felt like crying reading your post, God will turn everything around for your good. As for Osas, Na there type dey rot for Malaysian jail over minor offence.

22 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by openmine(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
80% of our problems will instantly be solved when we have little expectations towards people!

No matter how good a person is to you,there will come a time when that person will disappoint you and you will wish you never met that person in life!

Never think or believe that those you do good for will always do good for you in return....most times,its even those you ignored or underestimated that come to your rescue!

Never trust someone to a point where they determine your peace of mind or progress in life!

One reality that we must come to terms with is that no matter our good intentions or generosity towards others, we can never please or help everyone....even those we love or cherish!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
" Never talking to snakes,cos the words of a man kills"...Nas
" The same nig gas you feed,will be the one that will get you killed"..Mase.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bakinyaro: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Everton vs Norwich city. I played it over 2.5

They ended 0:2

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
OBelz:
It was my birthday so I had a few friends around.

So I used the opportunity to introduce my best friend (she was my padi to the bone marrow) to my fiancé (now ex). She was so happy to meet him and I felt good because she had always wanted to meet with him. The party ended well and we all went home.

But after few days, kept getting calls and messages from this friend asking if I really want to settle down with this man. I wondered why she was really concerned and asking. So I asked her what is it that she isn’t telling me.

She said to me “Nothing was wrong”, I said, "are you sure?" She replied yes, she wants the best for me and she was just looking out for me. I didn’t bother asking again.

One very hot afternoon, my man(now ex) were together and he decided to tell and show me everything my supposed "best friend” said/wrote to him.

Firstly I was surprised how she got his number and I was so devastated.She told him I was no good for him because my family had issues and he would want that for him self.

Well I was flabbergasted to say the least now though �

The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, because it means that someone will willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.

Ever been betrayed? Tell us what happened and let's learn.

Ladies never introduce your friends to your man either ex, present or future.

You're still talking of introducing. Don't tell them about him, and save his number with a strange name. Because they will surely try to get his number from your phone. Some women are disgusting.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
she advised that I should give the man youghut whenever I'm going to see him...
We children of nowadays, how will I ever know what "Youghurt" is in the light of above communication grin ...

please let Temitope go , learn your lesson and move on. God didn't destined one man to help you for d whole of ya life ... Another better helper will come !!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by hardeycute(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Anytime you mistakenly get serious with anyone and they intentionally or unintentionally betray you, I just pray you don't end up doing stupid things to yourself.
Stupid things like? Only emotionally weak people do harm to themselves.

In Brymo's voice "Your Wahala Na Your Own" and I have also realized that "Nobody Gives a Fuvk".
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by rapid101(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Ọmọ Dis shiiii sucks asf. I would have loved to do something broda. But this lockdown shiiii get as e be ajé. You fit drop me your WhatsApp digit nothing wey no fit happen overnight sad.

OK bro
I'll be glad at list I'll Ve a nairaland paddy
08065500452 plz WhatsApp me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by rapid101(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Its well bro. You will be restored.
amen smiley
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by humblemikel(f): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2020
madridguy:
Sister, first i want you to know that only God Almighty gives and take life. I know how its feels to lost a love ones. Because of family issue i would have say some things here. I will conclude that our late fathers face same fate before they passed away. In few days will make exact a year my dad passed away, at first i felt exactly like you but later erase everything on mind and put all trust on God.

Take heart sister.

My brother
It maybe true you have been in this situation with me, but the feeling of hurt may not be the same
I am hurt beyond words
Things like this change people for life.
I'm sorry for your lost Bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by rapid101(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2020
temmytee2309:
Jesus!!!
I felt like crying reading your post, God will turn everything around for your good. As for Osas, Na there type dey rot for Malaysian jail over minor offence.
no oh
god forbid
I wish him all the best
Ve moved on

9 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by donnie(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Cti28:

The truth is if you place much expectation in the present Church, you will be greatly disappointed. Rather our expectations should be Christ Jesus.
In addition what kind of Engineering job are you referring to?

Plumbing, building etc
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Usorohtheman(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
hardeycute:
Stupid things like? Only emotionally weak people do harm to themselves.

In Brymo's voice "Your Wahala Na Your Own" and I have also realized that "Nobody Gives a Bleep".

Well, you are right. Nobody gives a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by megareal: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
I've been betrayed left, right and centre. The good thing is that I always expect the worst from humans. I do not have close friends. I am alone and I prefer it that way... If I start to talk ehn....

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bestabigaelever(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
We children of nowadays, how will I ever know what "Youghurt" is in the light of above communication grin ...

please let Temitope go , learn your lesson and move on. God didn't destined one man to help you for d whole of ya life ... Another better helper will come !!
Lol.....she actually meant Hollandia youghurt not the one u thinking
I can't get back the wasted year... That changes everything for me but u won't understand

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Kevsmart88(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Seenyo:
I assisted a lot of people financially and otherwise...i touched souls and blessed people with my talents by grooming them up..young, old, known, unknown...

Few years later, tides turned against me, I fell seriously sick and my business crumbled, the people I helped turned a blind eye...

I called to seek for assistance from some of them but they turned me down....but I'll be fine...

I wish I NEVER MET THESE PEOPLE.

I know how this feels, my heart is broken....I just hope you get better but I wouldn't mind being of assistance in any lil way. If you wouldn't mind, drop your details...

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by sirblend: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hhmm, dont know If we can call this betrayal sha.
Well my first salary ever after I finished my ND, was handed over to my sister.. as in she was in financial mess, so I had to lend her the WHOLE FIRST SALARY.. she swear and promised to return it the following month... it is not that I had enough when I lent her , but I could not stand the shame and mess she was facing..

My people, she didnt pay this money back oo, after 6 month , my dad later roughly settle the money ... I couldn't do what I wanted with the money on time and that made me lose some opportunities..that thing pain me gan... as in my first salary oo..
I love her though but i can never do that again for anybody no matter how close except my mum( the reason I fit do that for my mum self was because of what she did some years back.. she sold her land to save me from ' SHAME and STIGMA ').

Second one was when I dey school, I invited a girl from oou, and I don follow my guyman reason say I go use him room ooo.. the girl don reach park, na him my guy travel go lagos.. grin he later told me he had something urgent to attend to.. mehn I just weak grin

Another was the day I booked hotel , waiting for one girl like dis.. as in I wait wait wait, I don drink action bitter tire.. she tell me say she don dey road oo and true true I could hear noises in the background.. my people gbam, naso her phone offf( maybe she did that intentionally) .. oboy , I tried mastubating, cum no come atall .. I was disappointed and curse her and the cum...

Last I could remember was still when I dey school, my roommate don already told me say e don cook ( we had nothing to eat, I was having lecture that morning and he was at home).. I asked him where he got money and he said he go tell me later.. bros , come see as I dey shine teeth for class..

Well when i reach house, he don go school base on say na afternoon lecture he get..oboy na so I meet him friend for house( that my room mate had a friend who no dey go class , I no no how he take graduate grin).. and I know the kind of person this guy is oo, he no dey shame for food.. when I greet am, na the pot my mind go straight... haha.

Las las I was right .. I open the pot and alas...
.... grin
Your sister is your immediate family member. You can't do anything about it. Same blood with you.
Even you made up your mind not to help others, don't do the same to your immediate family member.
Let love reign between you and your siblings...
No one knows tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bayobabe(f): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
IyaTola:
I would not do such because I have paid my dues with the kids and his family.
IyaTola......no matter the dues you take, you would never give a job to any other person before you own child. Take it or you leave it. In this Country that we all know that the man may not have an opportunity to fix his child in the next five years or more. let us be realistic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by indoorlove(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Renida:
Lost tens of millions because I chose to financially help a friend. Yet to recover till this day. cry Crashed from over ten million to less than 100k cry

Anyways, contact me if you need branding services for your business. I'll make you eight creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs
I made some cool money few years back and decided to help my friends and family. Gave about 8 of them 300k each to push into their businesses and asked them to pay back after a year. No collateral, no interest. Its been over 2 years now, only one person has been able to return 132k. Others simply do not care. I thought I was helping them so they could help themselves, now I know better.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Briller: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Nansense question.. Who has not been betrayed before?.. Even Jesus was betrayed!!.. And I am not sharing any story

Nobody wants to read about your experience. It will sure sound as bitter as yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Cti28(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:

Plumbing, building etc
Am into Aluminum works and things have not been easy lately.
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by babyfaceafrica: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Briller:

Nobody wants to read about your experience. It will sure sound as bitter as yourself.

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Renida: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
indoorlove:
I made some cool money few years back and decided to help my friends and family. Gave about 8 of them 300k each to push into their businesses and asked them to pay back after a year. No collateral, no interest. Its been over 2 years now, only one person has been able to return 132k. Others simply do not care. I thought I was helping them so they could help themselves, now I know better.

Mine took my pictures and stuff for voodoo ism cause my business was booming and I invited him to come eat, today, even 100k is hard to put together. Cause I wanted to help childhood friends

I design graphics guys. Patronise my services

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Clinghton: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
NOT ALL BLOOD IS FAMILY.

in the journey of life you would discover your true family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Ogaonos: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
Many times, but the most recent on my mind is when I left CE church last year. I later declared that I wasn't a Christian on Facebook because of some posts I made which were true but which Christians didn't like.

Of course many insulted and even called me false prophet. What shocked me was even those close to me, I found making snide remarks and calling me end time false Prophet. Even more stupid was one guy who's life I had turned around by YAH's grace. He was jumping around my timeline making stupid comments. I introduced him to someone who gave him almost all his major engineering jobs. He even lived in one of the man's houses for free, got married and had a child right in that house. I gave him jobs to do and still had more waiting for him. Well that was it, I had to change him. I even found someone so good that it made this fool look like an apprentice. Christianity actually makes many people stupid.
from Ur read up it shows ur faith is in church Nd nt God.nd u aren't going to a church DT teach d bible.to expose things about passage in d bible.though I don't read d Bible much.but I pray I do.but wat try to knw wetin Christ or God mean in scripture.neva put Ur trust in man but God.for instance there no or few born again girls ( na when dey marry become prayerful)must at dis stage are hypocrite.when u have an employee who always wat u show is a Christian by every giving opportunity or show this pastor like personality.trying to hold prayer session always in ur office always forming holy don't be quick to accept him/her has such.they might be suspect.when u c such Joseph in d Bible should be in ur mind.joseph was a diligence person /staff who make d affair of Ur biz (photifer home) go cool Nd profit margin go turn around.dt make Ur office mgt peaceful Nd orderly Wen he/she arrive.remember Neva preach d word of God in Egypt whether in porphifier house or in d prison.it was his inner personality DT was showing.a Christian is a Christ like .have Jesus Christ personality which are humility kindness no dey gossip.positive thinking jovial friendly full of motivation.he/she presence bring positivity to an environment of negativity.( like he bring calmness in an area wher aggressive stubborn pple dey give person headache).secondly u need to know fake pastor from genuine pastor.which very important in Christianity it has help me alot.fake ones it shows in their sermon because one thing d devil would give u power is to teach d Bible so simple to make pple undastand Nd practice d words of God in their life.also we all sinners but try use d Bible to improve Ur personality Nd wisdom than to seek heaven u fit backslide because it Ur personality DT curved out by d Bible na em matter to access heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Eberechi24(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
XD57:

Shut up. Stop playing the victim. You heard her said what happened. Hypocrite, let it slide

And you are??
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Lighthammer(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
The one that affects me most and turned my life upside down
turning me into someone who now begs,cnt boast of ordinary 1 k again
a friend that i brought from my town in osun state to kwara here,housed him,fed him and clothed him fr almost 6 month last year,got a job paying almost 50 k fr him,while am earning 35 k myself,
so i took a huge loan of almost close to 500 k to start a business but my so called friend joined league with some people and defrauded me,then shit hit the fan,i lost my job,got arrested many times,almost commit suicide because i was overwhelmed....
i was evicted from where i was paying close to 100 k as rent,my other friends and people i have helped in the past turned their back on me...
i lived in an uncompleted building fr two month...till nw am nt balanced financially,emotionally and psychologically....
as am typing now,been surviving on water and mangoe fr d past one week....
fear people......fear people and limit who you help.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Lewisalexander(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
QuinModah:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.

Yeah. I have exact same problem right now. No calls or text from friends or family. I feel alone. I hope to recover soon. How r u faring now? Wat method of treatment r u using?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.