Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35897 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Moneywirer:

Why would you even consider discussing any other thing with the Lady..... The moment she says NO, Immediately, it all ends!!!
As long as you let her know that you are interested in a marital relationship, an answer No from her is the end of everything, why waste your time.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

They want to copy oyinbo people now, wey be say their relationship no dey get any reason or any plan
Even the white do discuss about their future plans and what they want in a relationship, been it long term or lead to marriage or having children, a home etc. Sadly, some people just copy what they see on TV.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by oblaak(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Says the preek with a the eyesight of a bat cheesy
Why are you talking in the nonsense?

Try and pump your breastss before you quote me again. Make them big and succulent
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
oblaak:

Why are you talking in the nonsense?

Try and pump your breastss before you quote me again. Make them big and succulent
Right after you revive your dead deek grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sharone21(f): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fa44me:

What she said is not in any way related to pride. She said she doesn't like it. How will you feel if what you don't like is done to you?. We all have what We Like and Dislike. God bless us.

THANK you....GREAT RESEARCHER usually like to comment on many threads like he is the DEFENDER of males in the universe even when it wasn't and isnt necessary...... Imagine stating yesterday that Nigerian men would prefer a white lady over a Nigerian lady like we care ( lol), actually stating what normal thinking Nigerians ladies will do as their first option before any other (Lol again). Ladies they can't usually keep in marriages, with messier divorce cases, apart from sneaking into Nigeria to have "real kids"( love kids)

He usually writes like someone who has been deeply hurt by a Nigerian lady probably because of his attitude or poor choice in picking a partner....

The boy no get joy!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by oshaosha2014(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don’t think she meant what you are saying oooh. Relax man.

GreatResearcher:
You ain't doing any man a favor by accepting his proposal. It's the other way round.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by chronique(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.

Madam, I'm coming to propose to you in public. Let's see who has more drama. grin embarassed
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by israelmao(m): 3:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Heartbreak of the century. What is there to wait for after being turned down,it's hurtful to see all built hope and trust fall right before your very eyes like a pack of cards.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by properties4sale: 4:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

And that's why you're still stuck in the dark ages.
he said the truth ma
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
It won't be funny...still waiting for a lady that is going to shatter my heart like this. Chai! Anyways I don shift am from 2025 come closer.
The funny thing about being funny is that when you're joking around people think you're serious and vice versa.
Biko, if I never tell you koro-koro say I love, don't take me serious.
Na woman go propose to me, Las Las. I'd prefer a foreign lady to do that
grin grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by poweredcom(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Wish Uncle let Pete Edochie just appears and give the guy a slap on his back
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Deldima I wanna propose to you tongue
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Slimsly100(f): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

Yeeeee3eeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by oblaak(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Right after you revive your dead deek grin

I’ve revived it. Your turn grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Mart1994(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why date someone you can't marry in first place?
Thank you...
May you live long.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by WiseStarr(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Why would i proposed to a lady in public
Why will i kneel down
Why will i disgrace myself,laye ko jor
I will rather do it where we are both lonely and if she says no, ko gba ile baba e lor

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.