Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35790 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Ohh dont even remember
Ok, will take it as a mistake then....

Stay Safe!!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

My father just died. May he rest in peace

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

cheesy grin grin

I'll keep replying you when u grow up
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Boybye grin grin
may god purnish u is ur father DAT is a boy. useless thing u will keep sexing about witout getting married. tty me dis evening if u wont regret and live Nairaland
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish u is ur father DAT is a boy. useless thing u will keep sexing about witout getting married. tty me dis evening if u wont regret and live Nairaland
E pain am cheesy grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

I'll keep replying you when u grow up
Old papa oshi. grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
mumu! Shiloh dey wait you 4 front! Get a life you simp!
Finishing,,, Fatality grin
Gideoniteprime4:
mumu! Shiloh dey wait you 4 front! Get a life you simp!
Finishing,,, Fatality
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by nanauju(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why date someone you can't marry in first place?

It always beat my imagination. And if they eventually get married to the person, they end up cheating and hurting the person.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Life goes on
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge

Chi59

jaksmillioniar

Livecamp09

All of you should just marry each other..... Let's have peace on this thread....
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some Guys in relationships don't know they're dating themselves.You tell your supposed girlfriend I love you , she'd say thank you , na only you dey call and text still your brain no correct . Delusionally, you went ahead to make a public proposal and she embarrass you openly with a CAPITAL no. Still your head no gree correct
You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating.3weeks later you see her pre-wedding photos with her main boo.your eyes open , your brain wey no gree correct returned to default settings
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:
sisisioge

Chi59

jaksmillioniar

Livecamp09

All of you should just marry each other..... Let's have peace on this thread....
Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I got a woman 10 times Dan u. dats why am reminding u and waiting for wen u will get married. a woman who accept my error and mistake and teach me to be a beta man. all d woman in family room u follow as a slave DAT spoil ur mind are all married.see life ur insult wont change anytin

Ok! I congratulate you! Why not just enjoy your marriage and leave me alone with my single hood? That should be easy cos I honestly was glad you were out of my radar while you were gone. Please embrace your woman by staying off my radar! Surely you can ignore me, right? Pleeeeeeeeeeseeeeee! I honestly find you repulsive!!!!! Dang!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

I no fit shout
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:
sisisioge

Chi59

jaksmillioniar

Livecamp09

Please be guided! Or I will swear for your sisters and unborn daughters to marry the likes of the dimwit no good retaaarrddded guy!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Tozic: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Ohh dont even remember
How much does your nails cost? They look too precious to be on those hands of yours.
Besides, happy birthday. Many more years to come cheesy
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yeyeosoronga: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

I thought you had to date first before knowing if you can marry a person?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Oddone22: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Funny how some ppl don’t get this�
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Please be guided! Or I will swear for your sisters and unborn daughters to marry the likes of the dimwit no good retaaarrddded guy!

I will never get married to a mentally retarded idiot with down syndrome
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge Chi59

Olrite..... Have fun, you two.. .
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Ok! I congratulate you! Why not just enjoy your marriage and leave me alone with my single hood? That should be easy cos I honestly was glad you were out of my radar while you were gone. Please embrace your woman by staying off my radar! Surely you can ignore me, right? Pleeeeeeeeeeseeeeee! I honestly find you repulsive!!!!! Dang!
u must be very stupid.to talk to me dis way after insulting me. u mean a lot to me before are we not friends before dose idiots spoil ur mind. u go about insulting me but say I shld live u DAT u will get someone beta.am asking u now oge wey ur bobo?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:

Ok, will take it as a mistake then....

Stay Safe!!
Am still tryna remember if i messaged u & if i did, then it isnt by mistake, just usually dont message anybody on this forum except someone i find extremely intelligent
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

E pain am cheesy grin
animal u are a waste of time I let u go let me see u blog rubbish to me again.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

� � lol lol lol lol lol
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u must be very stupid.to talk to me dis way after insulting me. u mean a lot to me before are we not friends before dose idiots spoil ur mind. u go about insulting me but say I shld live u DAT u will get someone beta.am asking u now oge wey ur bobo?

Arindin bannza! How my bobo life concern you biko? Oloshi banza! Retarrrrded arindin. Your attention is unwelcome! Pleeeeeease leave me a lone! Haba....I know this simple something is beyond your comprehension but discuss with your woman about how you could ignore me forever! Hopefully, between you two some needed sense will emerge! oyin oshi! Dan ishiska! Shege banza!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

I will never get married to a mentally retarded idiot with down syndrome

Amen! Just live correctly to effect the prayer!

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

And that's why you're still stuck in the dark ages.

No one is actually doing anyone a favour. if u reject, u reject. if u accept, u accept. No biggy .
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Tozic:

How much does your nails cost? They look too precious to be on those hands of yours.
Besides, happy birthday. Many more years to come cheesy
Not more than 1200, thank u.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
animal u are a waste of time I let u go let me see u blog rubbish to me again.
Brighter English book 1 is calling you, mazi. cheesy grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Miner13: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hope u have gained admission or u haven't started jamb cheesy
just preparing to write your own exam and i'm sure i'll pass? anyway happy birthday PRINCESS LOLLY
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Not more than 1200, thank u.
You're so cute, girl. Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?